Annual Company Get-Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the elevator to the 8th floor and went down the empty hall. He pulled out his key remembering the door would be unlocked. 'Damn! I need to talk to facilities about that Monday. They were supposed to have fixed the damn thing,' he thought angrily. He turned on the lights, went in, and stopped in shock. His chair was pushed back to the side of his desk, and the paperwork, phone, and other stuff had been shoved aside. He could make out the imprint of what had to be large breasts on the walnut top. He picked up a couple of strands of blonde hair that were stuck to the surface feeling like crying.

'Fuck!' he thought, 'she fucking lied to me.' He stepped back seeing a half-foot pool of cum on the floor. He looked over at his couch now feeling angry. There was a large wet spot right on the leather and then he looked down. Just under the front were two items...items he'd seen before. A green plastic container of Cool Mint breast strips and a large gold coin. Thoughts of grabbing one of his guns or calling a lawyer rushed through his head. He sat in his chair trying to get his rage under control. How? How could Mary Ann have done this to him?

Mary Ann was wondering where her husband was when Drake came over.

"I wanted to say this was a great party," the man said smiling, "I hope to see you next year. You are by far the most beautiful woman here and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you."

Mary Ann smiled, "Well, I'm sure I'll be here. I hope you feel your trip here was worthwhile," she smiled. "We try to be as hospitable as we can." She was surprised when the guy hugged her, but she hugged him back.

Ben groaned seeing his wife and Drake hugging, but decided to avoid a scene as they broke it off before Drake headed out the door.

"Hey. Just needed some things in my office. It was strange but someone was in there, I mean, they left it a mess," he said studying his wife.

"You're kidding. Who has the key?" she asked. "Who was it, are there cameras?"

Ben shook his head, "not in the executive hallways. The lock broke last Tuesday and I've been on facilities to fix it. Anyhow, let's go home. I'm really tired," he sighed. He was going over what he was going to say as they headed out to the car.

The entire drive home, both were quiet as if replaying the evening. Ben pulled into the garage and was about to say something when Mary Ann spoke.

"I get that you have responsibilities, but next year could we spend more time together? I never really got bored but quite a few guys wanted to entertain me while you were away." She opened the door, "Sorry, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, I just missed you."

They headed inside, Ben delaying what he was going to say.

Mary Ann headed into the bathroom but Ben stopped her.

"I can't wait," he said as he slipped her dress off her shoulders. He expected her to resist but instead, she put her arms around him and kissed him.

"I've been horny all night. Christ! You were right about this dress. All night guys were overtly checking me out, more than once I felt completely naked." She kissed her husband plunging her tongue into his mouth.

At first, Ben was hesitant thinking he tasted another man's cock but he was mistaken. She must have gargled or something he thought. He cupped her breasts thinking about how they were smashed on his desktop and then slid his hands down to her ass. Wait! She was wearing a thong. He stepped back and fingered it.

"What?" Mary Ann asked.

"I thought you were commando, I mean it looked..." he stammered.

"You saw me get dressed. Men! So distracted by a little female skin. Come here and let me show you what commando looks like," she pulled him over to the bed, slid off her thong, and lay back, legs opened wide.

Again, Ben hesitated not wanting to taste another man's cum but then kissed his way up her inner thighs, teasing her until she pulled his head against her wet pussy.

"That's it, baby, you owe me this after leaving me alone all night," she panted. Ben was the best she'd ever had at eating pussy, though it was strange how few men she'd been with would go down on her.

At first, Ben tentatively licked around her slit but tasting nothing out of the norm, he put more into it. Mary Ann was panting as she stroked his head.

"Oh wow! I've wanted this and your cock all night," she sighed. "Get up here and let me do you so you can fuck your wife hard."

Ben pulled off his pants hearing things fall out of his pockets. He climbed up and straddled her chest happily pushing his cock into her mouth. It seemed she was taking more of him into her throat than she'd done before. "Oh wow, this feels great!" he sighed.

Mary Ann bobbed her head, her hands on his ass as she was determined to get all of him down her throat. She'd never done this before and felt pride that she was not gagging.

Ben was feeling his balls start to ache even though he felt a pain that his wife had learned how to deep-throat from another man. He wanted to fuck her, maybe tell if she was looser or wetter so he pulled out with a sad moan. "I need to fuck this neglected pussy of yours," he said hoping for a reaction.

"You have no idea," she sighed, "many men wanted to attend to my neglected pussy all night but you know she's only open for business with you."

Ben lay between her legs and slid right in. She was wetter than he'd remembered but just as tight. He looked down at her tits flopping with each hard thrust wondering if Drake had similarly admired them.

"Fuck me, fuck me, baby. I've wanted cock all night," she panted.

For whatever reason, Ben's balls were throbbing and he felt close, too close, "Sorry...sorry, I'm so..." he panted.

"I don't care," Mary Ann sighed "I'm close too so if you cum I'll be right behind you."

Ben closed his eyes trying to think about work but all he could see was another man's cock sliding deeply into his wife's tight pussy. "Oh shit!" he spat as he slammed once more into her wet hole as he erupted inside her. He'd never cum that quickly before.

Mary Ann clutched Ben's ass as he came and soon felt everything boil up and as he thrust the last few times, she gasped out she was cumming. "Yes, yes, yesss," she panted as the arousal she'd felt all night was blissfully released.

They lay next to each other, Ben wondering how to bring up what had been bothering him all night when Mary Ann sighed.

"Ok. I am really going to shower now. Join me?" she asked.

He rolled off her, then helped her to her feet. She was cupping her pussy as she stood. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

When they came out, Mary Ann sighed. "The maid is going to be pissed," she said looking around at the mess. "What's this?" she asked picking up the large gold coin and the Cool Mint breath strips. "When were you in Canada?" she asked. "And these are disgusting, Tic Tacs are so much better."

Ben took them, "whoever was in my office dropped these. I was hoping to find out whose they are," he said.

"Someone from Canada...wait! That guy from Seattle. That's not far from Canada and," she took the breath mints and sniffed them. She smiled, "I know who was in your office. I don't know his name but he took one of these this evening when he was hitting on me. When I came back, Mark Andrews asked me if I knew where Mary had gone off to. I think she might have, they might have used your office." She shook her head, "Sad, but one time she'd had a bit to drink and she complained that Mark is," she held her thumb and finger a few inches apart. "Poor girl. Anyhow, I need sleep. Can we do his again in the morning?" she asked as she stroked Ben's 7" cock.

Ben laughed, "Seriously? Mary Andrews?" he though about her long blonde hair and the conversation he'd had with Mark last week. "I'm not sure Mark's going to be happy with this," he sighed, "He got himself transferred to Seattle as Sales Director since he suspected Mary was cheating on him. I'm seeing more suspicions in his future," he laughed.

12