Anomie

Story Info
A BDSM session via emails.
4.6k words
4.33
1.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers

All characters are over eighteen.

Along with Covid, life can get in the way too. I am finally back to writing. I appreciate comments and feedback.

"Love is like a fever which comes and goes quite independently of the will." -- Stendhal

Her first email:

Dear Sir,

I know currently it is a difficult time for us to meet in person. So, I am asking if we can explore my desire for BDSM via emails. I have read your erotic stories and want to know more about this craving that is within me. I promise I will follow your instructions.

Sweetly Waiting

His first response email:

Dear Sweetly Waiting,

Sweet lady, you contacted me via email and asked if we could explore this dormant side of you. I understand that there comes a time when you must give in to your will.

Since we cannot explore in person, and we have this unusual anomie of lust that can only be dealt with using digital words, would you like to join me in one of my many fantasies? This one is deeper than most.

Can you remember the fever of your youth, when after making out as a teenager your body was on fire, and you were shaking? Would you be able to come with me in trembling anticipation to this new place of fantasy in your mind? Is your mind open enough to go beyond your fantasies and join me? Letting go is difficult.

Sir

Dear Sir,

Yes! Thank you for responding to my request. I am willing to follow your instructions. My mind is open, and what I seek is to bring my BDSM fantasy into some level of reality.

Sweetly Waiting

Dear Sweetly Waiting

You know I have been there in reality, and I know very well the élan of a full-on session. What you do not yet know is once the trigger is tripped in your subconscious, you will be forever changed.

Can you empathize with me, empathize with my whispering words, and go there in your mind? To submit is not easy, but the rewards of good, clear pleasure with pain are, in a nutshell, almost beyond comprehension.

Erotic massage can bring on a smidgen of that old-time fever and heat. Deep down, you know there is more which could provide you the real release you have yearned for all these years. Perhaps I can describe that which will give you some sexual joie de vivre and keep you wet and smiling for days.

I may shatter your concepts of what ecstasy is with these new types of mind-paralyzing orgasms. Are you brave enough to experience a total pleasure/pain orgasm? What I am writing about here is more than pushing boundaries. Again, I know from being there myself. I wonder...can I take you there with just my written words?

Sir

Dear Sir,

Yes, yes, and yes. I know only you can take me to where I want to explore. Please help me.

Sweetly Waiting

Dear Sweetly Waiting,

There is this place in our sexual/erotic mind that, if reached, will change you in so many exciting ways. It is not the reptilian brain, nor the pleasure chemistry centers, but an esoteric place that is so emotionally deep and beyond your perceived reality. Something may change inside you and from that point onward, you will be able to cope with anything.

You know sexual edging is exciting, as you have been there before, but only with pleasure and not with brain-thumping pleasure mixed with pain. Because I want you to know it is the transition of pain into pleasure, back to pain and then again, back to pleasure, that makes it so dangerous yet addictive and delicious.

Therefore, a safe word must be assigned. At times as you read this erotica, you will want to say your safe word. Be warned, you may find 'your will' unable to verbalize the safe word. You will not say it because of your real need to continue. The word "red", as in the color, will be your safe word because you may need a way out of here at the end.

Finally, you need to go to your favorite store where you buy perfume. You will search for a new scent to wear only when we participate in pleasure/pain sexual experiences as I will describe in our emails.

This will be an interesting experience for both of us. If you choose to self-play the scenario, that is, to take your masturbation to a new level, you need an insertable wand/vibrator able to reach your G-spot, as well as some clothes pins to start with.

Sir

****

"The only pain in pleasure is the pleasure of the pain." -- Anne Rice

Dear Sir,

I have done as you requested. I await your response.

Sweetly Waiting

Dear Sweetly Waiting,

Ready now? Escalation is a slow process of raising the erotic temperature when one seeks the underlying pleasure from pain. Small steps of mild pleasure and mild reciprocating pain bring on the fever and heat. Each small step is a new path untaken and unresolved. So, where do we begin with just our words?

Yes, I know that taking written instructions is difficult when you are just reading words and you cannot hear the inflection and strength of the tones in my voice. You must give yourself over to me. This is where you must reach deep into your imagination and hear my words come into your own fantasy. The Dominant is nothing more than a guide who directs a fantasia of erotic song that will pull you into his reverie.

So, it is time for this deviation to begin and build on past experiences. Is it time to take a sip of something stronger? Can you feel the heat building and the dampness forming as your skin feels warmer? Your anticipation will also add to this fantasy, and do not be fooled, it is not a simple diversion. You may want to fasten your sexual seatbelt because this will be an exciting, bumpy, long ride.

Sir

Dear Sir,

I sit at my computer ready to explore.

Sweetly Waiting

Dear Sweetly Waiting,

Let us begin because, so far, these little moments of piqued sexuality have only served the purpose of setting the stage. Like any performance, preparation is more than half the effort. A blindfold would help the fantasy. Perhaps another time because you need to read my words.

First, you must be without constraining clothes, nude with a light robe on and open in the front. I must have fantasy access! Are you getting wet just for me? Not all vulvas are the same in their structure. I wish I could see yours as I write about our next moves. My imagination runs wild.

Now, we must tune our minds together in mutual actualization to reap the benefits of our excursion. Normally, it would be me seeing the enthusiasm of your response that would send heat down my spine as I show you the riding crop.

It is such a wonderful little tool of pleasure and pain, yet with proper use, provides exquisite pleasure. The leather tab on the end is the suede side of the leather, different from the true equine riding crop. Yes, this one is made for sexual encounters.

One can flip open the robe as I just did with the tip and trace the inside of your thighs around the vulva to the underside of your left breast. You feel the heat and anticipation building. You must do this with your hands and fingers.

Now you understand that your hands and two fingers in this fantasy session become the crop, they will caress and smack.

Confused, you are asking yourself where the erotic massage and the light touches anticipated are. Noticeably, the light flicks of the crop on each nipple make them stand out like pencil erasers. Your stomach gets a flash of warmth. You are not disappointed with your body because it is responding to this different approach.

A series of smacks between your thighs happen in quick succession, along with erotic rubbing of the crop's tab all around your vulva. The tab is put between your labia and pushed up slowly, drawn through the folds, gathering some of the dampness. Then a light delightful flick over your clit and a smack. Oh, how you now want more as I have you repeat the process again and again.

Your little pearl is beginning to poke out. Your imagination almost believes it to be my crop and not your fingers. You have my permission to improvise. This beginning seems to be almost mystical in this moment of union between you and me, and the imaginary crop.

Sir

Dear Sir,

Oh, how I want more. Your words are reaching into my fantasies.

Sweetly Waiting,

No more typing, concentrate on my words...

I ask you to peel the protective hood away quite forcefully from your clitoris with one hand. The tab of the crop is now quite wet with your ambrosia, so it slides over the pearl with amazing grace. You are feeling a response as the tab begins a light flicking, almost as if it were a vibrator. Flick, flick, flick. Back and forth, back and forth, oh, sweet ecstasy, you are feeling so good. You wonder if the little shockwaves are the harbinger of an explosion that is approaching.

And, now to your nipples, swirl and flick, swirl and flick.

Now at my direction your hand must begin a light smacking of your clit, building faster, harder, until you cannot take it anymore however painful, yet it is pleasurable.

Now with the crop I lightly whip your cunt as you come. The explosion is exquisite pain, pleasure, back and forth. And now, you realize this is just the beginning, one of five, because I tell you the intensity of the next round will take you to a new plateau. Trembling and out of breath, you are not sure you can take anymore. Your flesh is tender yet throbbing. You must keep going.

Sir

****

"Face your life, its pain, its pleasure, leave no path untaken."

― Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book

Dear Sir,

That was superb, and yes, I want more.

Sweetly Waiting,

Ok, read slowly and follow my instructions.

There now is a bit of uncertainty moving in your mind, yet you are still excited. I lean in and whisper in your ear "I understand your limits and will not mark you in any way."

Sir

Sir,

I wonder, is it a cat of nine tails?

Sweetly Waiting,

No, Sweetly, it is a flogger, and we shall do a very erotic thing called the "flogger dance".

The fifteen or so leather straps stream down from the handle. They are exceptionally soft leather which, when administered properly, are like thousands of fingers tickling and massaging every part of your body with occasional smacks that escalate over time. You will see, sweet one, the ends have no knots like a cat of nine tails. In reality, you would find much pleasure from the exceptionally soft fingers and from this experience.

In the beginning, the stings are very gentle and mixed with pleasure which increases over time. Depending on the background music, it is a series of movements that match the speed and rhythm of the piece. Endless variations are possible.

Why the flogger you are wondering? It is all about pushing the fever, which takes far more time to build up to appreciable levels to be deeply felt. This is not a ten-minute thing and, if done in my special way, it will slowly build up to the exquisite pleasure I bring.

Are you ready? Take deep breaths because we will enter the place between pain and pleasure and ride that magic carpet to that high laden place where time seems not to exist. In this very deep feeling, you will achieve an orgasm like you have never felt, and in the end the fever will leave you in a big puddle of quivering ecstasy.

Sir,

I am ready...

Sweetly Waiting,

Please do not discount these next steps because we are wanting to slowly increase the fever to reach that special release. First you will use both hands and fingers in a soft way. Let us begin by you standing at the end edge of your couch nude, both feet on the floor. Lean down on the back rest. Softly and lightly smack your thighs and butt cheeks back and forth. As we get into it, you will see where we are headed.

Feel free to explore other parts of your body, rubbing the leather on erogenous zones. Now, start flinging your hands over alternating shoulders and sides sharply to evoke a snap at the end that is quite delightful. Sorry I am not there to relieve you of this duty, but I am not, and given time this will work.

As you swing your hands harder, and the smacks become harder, the tender feel of your hands and fingers being pulled up your sides should bring quivers as the wetness begins to flow. I know that after 20 minutes of this motion, it is exhausting, but we need the edge and the heat for the next step. Much like the runner's high!

By now, you are aware of the changes in your body, a new feeling is overtaking you and it must be held at bay. Mild pain helps. Turnover and take your hand and smack your butt really hard, as your pain tolerance has changed. You need a heavier hand. About 10 on each cheek should do.

Place a towel on your bed or couch and sit on it. Now we may be able to reach the next level with this sequence. Spread your legs as wide as possible so you have access to your vagina. With one hand you lightly smack the labia, holding your hand on the flesh and then pulling your fingers up your through your slit to your clit and flick it. And then the other hand repeats the same. Again, and again. You should not need any lube at this point but if you want a slippery experience, use what you prefer.

Sir,

I am ready...to cum.

Sweetly Waiting,

Not yet! Now, we get the cadence down, smack and lift, and smack and lift, and again. Is it not interesting that you can vary the pain with the smack and the pleasure with the lift, lighter or harder, even running your fingers through the slit?

You are not smacking hard enough. Harder, quicker, harder, quicker until you are bucking and gasping for air. You have my permission to let it go, flick your clit hard, and cum.

Sir,

The orgasm is deep...

Sweetly Waiting,

There is this new feeling coming over you and you are not sure what I meant by the next level and are wondering how many levels are we going for. I hold you tightly as you come down.

No, we are not ready to quit. Only two of five, we have a way to go. And I am not ready to take my release. My pleasure at this point is taken by giving you pleasure.

****

"Sex should be a perfect balance of pain and pleasure. Without that symmetry, sex becomes a routine rather than an indulgence." -- Marquis de Sade

Sweetly Waiting,

This last release you experienced, and the small quakes, are only setting the stage for what can happen at the next level. When we release the next flush of heat, which will make you feel somewhat drugged on your own chemistry, you will begin to understand the trip we are taking. Because we have slightly altered your state of consciousness, there is now a change in your pain threshold and the next orgasm will be well over the top if you are ready now.

Sir

Sir,

Please...

Sweetly Waiting

Sweetly Waiting,

The big issue is how you react to my words and how your mind is changing. Because I cannot see your face, you and I must imagine my properly phrased words can elicit the desired fantasy at this point to bring you to the point of the full release.

Pain and pleasure stimulation, I know can get you there, because I have been there myself. Yes, all this is about carnal and physical knowledge and satisfaction, but more so, it is about emotional and intellectual knowledge, both attained and given. You will find that it turns out to be more erotic and satisfying than the physical hours after our encounter.

Do you have the self-control and fortitude to see this to its final conclusion? You should be feeling a bit woozy from our erotic play, and you will find all your inhibitions have left your conscious mind. You will now want to push forward ahead of your scheduled reverie, but you must find the will to hold back until I let you go.

It is time for at least 15 minutes of edging to set the final stage. Using a vibrator on low speed, on and off nipples, labia, and clit works for this stage. You must always back off from an orgasm. It will be difficult, I know.

I felt that you had a small quake! Stop and slap your vulva ten times. At this point, only I give you permission to cum. Everything we are doing now has to do with pushing boundaries. Back at it now. This time you will feel the deluge of fire and ice, so you must be prepared for the jump to nirvana.

Sir,

Yes, Sir...

Sweetly Waiting,

Back to the vibrator as I whisper in your ear...

You must understand in real life this is about strong pleasure, both given and received. It is about control and letting go. It is about emotional sexual release. Above all, it is about trust. And at this point, you are finally feeling submissive, yet you are very much empowered.

You are understanding now that this is about taking you to the edge of maddeningly excessive pleasure, balancing on the precipice of that pleasure, sometimes for extended periods of time.

Ready for level three of five? All those voices in your head are about to become silent and now all you are permitted to do is feel. You feel me watching your body, your breathing...my face is so close we are sharing breath. I see the way you are tightening your lips.

I tell you to reach down and with your left hand hold the hood of your clit back, exposing it. Now you are to place the vibrator directly on your clit. I know it is too sensitive, but hold it there for a count of three, and now take it off and place the vibrator on your nipples, now back to your clit. And again. We are riding this magic carpet. Turn the vibrator on high.

When you come you must hold the vibrator in place for a count of ten for me. The eruption is something beyond your description. Yes, I know the bucking will subside shortly, and your clit will be extremely sensitive.

Sir

I am breathless... I am not sure I can take any more...

Sweetly Waiting

Again, the aftercare consists of just holding you, and light strokes of your hair and face. You tell me you cannot take any more, and I tell you this is about pushing limits. Deep breaths...we are almost there...this is three of five.

****

"From childhood's hour I have not been

As others were -- I have not seen

As others saw -- I could not bring

My passions from a common spring."

-- Edgar Allan Poe, Alone

Sweetly Waiting,

Not being in your presence makes it hard to gauge what approach to take next, so I will have to go on a memory of past times and desires and relate that to you. Sometimes a spanking is done as punishment, sometimes done as pleasure, often to escalate it. Getting close to the finality has to do with the lengthy dance or ballet of edging, the fourth of five. Like running up to the edge of a cliff, looking over into the depths of the valley as your body tingles with butterflies. Your stomach begins firing electric bolts as it moves closer to that edge of orgasmic bliss. Yet we will hold you there.

Sir,

Please, more, as I am feeling it...

Sweetly Waiting,

See, I know! This may be the most pleasurable sexual adventure of your life. Trust me, only two can take this trip. If we were in reality, I would not let you cave into orgasms like I know you have done so far and will again within the next steps.

Sir,

I promise to behave...

Sweetly Waiting,

Headstrong, are we? Oh, can you keep yourself on the edge? Well, let us see.

Sorry, but I must punish you for going over the edge earlier when I said not to. I am sure you understand. Spanking yourself is required, no marking, just another major heat increase. This will finally bring us there to travel the edge until I let you free-fall with a mind-blowing, back-jerking orgasm.

We need a spanking tool, something more than your hand. A hairbrush, a mixing spoon, or a large spatula. First, lightly pinch your nipples, or get the clothespins, one for each nipple or more if you so wish--you are indirectly in control.

Sir,

Ok, I have a wooden spoon. Clothespins are on!

Sweetly Waiting,

Ten smacks hard on each cheek of your butt. Gently rub your clit, then again ten hard smacks each cheek. Back to the vibrator. If we were in reality, it would be my tongue and lips flicking and sucking.

MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers
12