Anomie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You now know and realize you are only breathing for me. You feel your body beginning to tingle and feel the impending quakes coming. You are mesmerized at what your body can take, and the chemistry it makes leaves you wanting more.

Sir,

I do want more...I want to cum again...

Sweetly Waiting,

You know I can deliver, but can you handle it? Involuntarily, you begin to shake as the pre-quakes spread throughout your body. Now the electric zaps are starting in your stomach and slowly building. Back off, we are riding the edge. Oh damn, I can tell, what an erotic high!

It has taken incredible strength for you to trust me and relinquish control. This is more than a PhD in orgasms, it is new knowledge of who you have been all this time. This physical knowledge and satisfaction are so much more--it is about emotional and intellectual release within your brain.

Sir,

Are you there?

Sweetly Waiting,

No play acting here! Now, as we continue to ride your edge, your body is electric. You are now thinking that it turns out to be more erotic and satisfying than you imagined. The switch has flipped in your brain. If I were in your presence, I would ask for verbal feedback as to what you are wanting and feeling, so you must imagine that.

Sir,

I am there again, and I am shaking...

Sweetly Waiting,

The most pleasurable sexual orgasm you will ever have is here now. It is spreading throughout your body. You are to pull on the clothespins while smacking your butt and holding the vibrator on your clit. It comes on like an elevator going down too fast, yet it is still building.

Your back jerks up at the spasm and you just quiver through it. You hear me saying, "breathe, take deep breaths," and you do.

Then you must imagine I have inserted two of my fingers into your vagina, so you take your two middle fingers of your left hand, pushing the tips up to your G-spot, and working it as the vibrator continues to sing on your clit.

Sir,

OMG, it is wonderful, the release...

Sweetly Waiting,

You are ready to stop but you sense I have not released you and you continue. Again and again, you jerk upward. It is like you are riding a bucking bronco. Sweet deliverance, I too am there, yet we ride this edge not holding off. We move further until my body stiffens in sweet release. I give you permission for the big one. You feel it too and can only buck in pure pleasure. Unclip the clothespins, and you quake again.

You are now after-quaking and pinch my (your) fingers out of your vagina. Slowly, we are coming down. In each other's arms, you want to fall into a deep sleep. I tell you there is one more.

Sir,

Please stop...

Sweetly Waiting,

You did not use your safe word.

****

"When you fully immerse yourself in my fantasies, you will realize that they are limitless!" -- MB

Sweetly Waiting,

I begin this next session by relating a short tale of pleasure and pain, a technique, or an enhancement. You must be objective and open-minded before I finish the tale. You are confused and can hardly think, yet still sexually aroused.

Pleasure can be enhanced by a brief moment of pain, as you have experienced. The orgasm masters have taught me that one has to be sexually aroused to feel the enhanced pleasure of their techniques of pleasure and pain. Remember, we have to have an open mind as we read. Inadvertently, you realize that a dominant is more of a guide than what you had imagined. A loving, trusting friend with benefits to lead you to extreme pleasure. Yes, for both parties.

Now we begin. If I were there, it would be a whole different feeling because I would be in control. Lightly lube your nipples and massage the whole breast.

Sir,

Ok, I have done that.

Sweetly Waiting,

Ready for the first pinches? As hard or soft as you want, or heavy smacks if you want a more intense feeling. Smack, smack, smack, deep breath. Exhale...now gently pinch each breast. Harder! Rub in a little more lube, and very lightly caress the nipples. Nice how the feeling is intensified. Pinch again harder. You are wondering if you could have a nipple orgasm.

If you were ready to push a limit, we would try a clothespin on the clit hood, but not today. Left fingers inserted back to reach the G-spot and a clockwise rub as you take the wand vibrator in your right hand and place it right at your anus. Little pressure in, not much, just enough to provide pleasure to the sphincter muscles.

Sir,

It feels wonderful.

Sweetly Waiting,

Keep going. Bring your right foot's heel up to hold the wand vibrator in place, perhaps a bit more pressure. Yes, anal pleasure is all about pressure.

Take your right hand back to your nipples and caress and pinch, still feeling the sensitivity. Now, you take your hand to your clit and apply some lube, and massage it around the vulva and the clit. I want you to flick the clit, then slap it as hard as you can, and repeat again, flick and slap, and again...until you are there on the edge. Remember to rub your G-spot clockwise.

Sir,

I am breathing hard, I may faint...

Sweetly Waiting,

Deep breaths! Is it like you stepped into an alternate universe? You are now almost seeing strange colors as the momentum builds and your body has a mind of its own. It is jerking involuntarily as you imagine my lips on your clit, my teeth lightly nipping, and my mouth sucking the clit in and out, all the while my tongue is dancing on the clit. The orgasm comes from deep within your core and you now understand. You are in full human heat and shaking as the orgasm hits.

Sir,

I am crashing...

Sweetly Waiting,

Deep breaths, again, and arms at our sides...roll over on your side and I spoon you as you are coming down. Now you are feeling sleepy, and you want to cuddle. Your arms hold your pillow tightly to the sweet surrender of sleep.

12