Anonymous

Story Info
Hot wife meets anonymous stranger in hotel.
2.6k words
3.78
17k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to go out this weekend" Jack asked as he walked in the door and tossed his keys on the counter.

"Sure, where too?" Kelly replied.

"That little bar downtown with the nice pool tables and live music. You know the one next to the Holiday Inn." He answered. "We can stay for the night, and not have to worry about driving home."

"It's a date" she commented.

"Excellent" Jack said. "Make sure you bring that trashy lingerie I like."

Friday finally arrives, and after a nice dinner they walk into the bar. The band has just finished setting up their equipment and Kelly and Jack get a small table by the pool tables. The waitress takes their order and Jack places his quarters on the pool table. There are two players in front of him, so he goes back to Kelly to wait for their drinks. They listen to the band warm up and make small talk about work, kids, and just daily life. They are just about finished with their first round when its Jacks turn on the pool table. He lays a 20 on the table and ask Kelly to order another round when the waitress comes by. It's been awhile since Jack played and halfway through the first game he noticed he is not doing to well. "Oh well "He says to himself "I always play better with a good buzz anyway." His opponent drops the 8 ball sealing Jacks fate.

"What happened?" Kelly asked as Jack sat back down.

"It's been a while since I've played." He replied.

"You seem nervous about something" She answered.

"Nah, just rusty" Jack replied.

The band had started and were playing a tune both liked so they made their way to the dance floor. It was nice for the two of them to get away, something that doesn't get to happen very often. The song ended and they walked back to their table. Jack picked up his quarters and started racking the balls for the next game.

"Bzz-zzz" from Kelly's phone. She didn't recognize the number but read the message.

"I heard that you're the lady that wants to meet a big dicked stranger in a hotel,

and let him fuck the shit out of you?

"Umm do I know you?" Kelly replied. "I think you have the wrong number."

"This is Kelly, right?"

"Who the fuck is this? I'm married you know." Kelly answered, getting quite flustered.

"Yes, Kelly I know you're married. Who do you think told me your dirty little secret?

I'm not going to tell you my name as that would defeat the

Purpose. But we know each other, we've hung out together."

Jack scratched on the 8 ball and lost another game. He placed more quarters on the pool table and sat down at the table with Kelly.

"What the fuck Jack? You mind telling me what this is all about?" Kelly asked, almost pissed at this point.

Jack took a long pull on his beer and let out a deep breath. "You remember a while back we were laying in bed after we got done fooling around? You told me that you had always fantasized about fucking an anonymous stranger. No names, no talking no attachment, just fucking."

"Holy shit Jack, you actually remembered that?" Kelly replied. "That was just a fantasy Jack."

"Yes, I remember things like that, what kind of husband would I be if I didn't do what I could to fulfill my wife's fantasies. And where is it written that fantasies can become reality?" Jack countered.

"Are you sure you want me to do this Jack" Kelly asked. "I mean who the hell is this guy, how do I know he is clean and not some freak?"

"First of all, making you happy is what I want." He replied. "Second, I'm not going to tell you who this guy is, that would ruin the fantasy. But you know him, he's been to our house, you have shared laughs with him. Lastly, he is clean, he got tested. And I have seen the paperwork. All I have done here is to give you the opportunity to make a long-term fantasy a reality. But it is entirely up to you."

Kelly could feel the butterflies in her stomach. She could also feel the moisture building in between her legs. She really couldn't believe this was going to happen after all these years. She let out a deep breath. "Are you sure Jack?"

"Yes, honey I am." Jack replied. "It's just sex, right? No attachments. I know you love me and I'm happy to help make this happen for you."

Kelly took a deep breath, and after a big swig of her drink she replied on her phone.

"Yes, I am that lady. What now?"

"What room are you staying in?"

"406 at the Holiday Inn in Bishop"

"Go to your room, put on that trashy lingerie that Jack likes

turn off all the lights except the bathroom and leave that door cracked

enough to let some light in. Leave the door to your room ajar, then kneel in the

middle of the room facing the door and put the blindfold on.

I will be there in about 45 minutes. If the door is completely closed, I will assume you

have changed your mind and keep walking. There will be no talking and the blindfold

always stays on. Oh, and make sure your ass is well lubed. I will be taking that

as well.

Kelly turned her phone towards Jack and pushed it across the table. "Where do I get a blindfold?" she asked.

Jack had a shit eating grin on his face and reached into his back pocket. "You mean like this one."

"You're such a fucker." Kelly giggled. "Last chance Jack."

Jack took Kelly's face in his hands and kissed her deeply and whispered in her ear "Have fun honey, I'll be along after a bit.

"Ok, on my way" Kelly replied on her phone.

"Me too." Was all she got back.

Kelly could feel the cold outside air on her nipples as she walked across the parking lot. She could feel the wetness building in between her legs. She was excited and nervous.

Jack watched as Kelly walked out of the bar. He let out a deep breath and fell into his chair. He didn't expect to feel so many different emotions. Nervous, excited, apprehensive, and just a little bit jealous. Not that Kelly was fucking another man, but that he wouldn't be there to watch. He had always wanted to watch her have sex with other men, after all she was his favorite porn star.

The waitress came back by and asked. "Anything from the bar"

"Yes." Jack answered. "Another beer with a shot of bourbon this time please."

"Anything for the lady?" she asked.

"No, she's good for now." He replied.

Kelly was just finishing changing her clothes. She didn't know why Jack always got so excited about this outfit. After all it was just a wife beater that was two sizes too small, a very short denim skirt, and some cheap heels. She checked herself out in the mirror and could see the outline of her engorged nipples. She wondered if she should wear panties but decided what's the point they probably won't be on very long, and her pussy is already soaking wet. She found the lube in her bag and proceeded to but a liberal amount around and in her ass.

She wondered which one of Jack's friend's this could be, which one of his friends would do something like this, and how big their cock would be. Kelly checked the time on her phone, 5 minutes left. The butterflies in her stomach seemed to start bouncing off each other, and now her palms are starting to sweat. She killed all the lights and adjusted the bathroom door. She just barely cracked open the door to her room, and she just stood there staring at the door. This is your last out, she thought to herself. Just latch the door and it will be all over, nothing will happen. But she didn't, she didn't want to spend the rest of her life wondering what if. Kelly walked to the middle of the room, turned to face the door and kneeled. Adjusted the blindfold over her eyes. And waited.

Jack couldn't believe how excited and turned on he was. He tried playing pool but that was a disaster, he couldn't concentrate. He decided to sit at the bar where he could watch the band. He couldn't help but wonder, what were they doing? Is Kelly sucking his dick yet? Is he licking her soaked pussy and sucking on her clit? Or did he just throw her on the bed and start fucking her? Is he taking her ass?

Kelly could hear her own heartbeat. Every time she could hear footsteps in the hall her pulse would quicken until they passed. Then the slight feeling of disappointment as they kept walking. Kelly lost all track of time; she had no idea how long she had been kneeling there. What she did know was that she was very excited. She could feel the swelling of her breast, the heavy breathing, her pussy was dripping. Again, she heard footsteps approaching, they seemed to have stopped. Could it be? Was this really going to happen. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt a draft go by her almost naked body. Then she heard the door latch shut. THIS WAS IT! Her breathing quickened and her mouth became dry.

Then she heard the unbuckling of a belt and the sound of a zipper. Kelly felt a semi hard cock press against her lips, she opened her mouth to take him in as she reached up and took hold of it. It's not Jack. She had thought that he might have been messing with her. But this cock is bigger. As it starts to get bigger and harder, she can barely fit it in her mouth and no way she is getting this all the way down her throat like she can Jack. He gently takes her hands off his cock and place them on his ass cheeks. Kelly can feel the hand on the back of her head, pulling her into him driving his cock deeper farther down her throat. He slowly starts to fuck her mouth. Driving his cock down her throat until she gags then pulls it back out. She can feel it getting deeper with every thrust, her eyes are beginning to water as she starts to feel the drool escaping the corners of her mouth.

He pulls his large cock from Kelly's mouth, helps her to her feet and gently pushes her back on the bed. He lifts the tight wife beater, and she can feel his mouth on one nipple as his fingers pinch and pull the other. Kelly can't remember the last time she was this turned on, she desperately wants him inside her. She spreads her legs as to accommodate him as he begins to finger her pussy just before she feels his tongue on her clit. "Oh god I going to cum." escaped her mouth. As her hips buck to meet his tongue and she takes hold of his head pulling him into her. He places 2 fingers inside of her and curls them up reaching that sweet spot that intensifies her orgasm. "OHHHHH FUUUUUUCK" she screams. As her orgasms begin to subside, he rolls her over and bends her over the bed. He pushes her legs apart with his foot, and Kelly can feel his hard cock begin to press against the entrance of her tight ass.

Oh god she wonders to herself, I've never had anything this big in my ass. He presses gently at first then slowly harder until just the head of his cock is in her ass. Kelly winces at first, but quickly adjusts to his size. He goes slowly at first deeper and deeper with each thrust. Its not until he is fully in her ass before he begins to pickup the pace. There's a sound coming from Kelly that she has never heard before, it seems to be coming from deep within her, almost like a low constant growl. He pushes her head unto the bed, then crosses and holds her arms behind her. Faster and faster, he pounds Kelly's ass making it his. She can feel another orgasm building and does what she can to push back and meet every thrust. Her legs begin to shake and spasm as she cums again.

She really enjoys anal but has never came from just that. "GGGRRRRRUUUUU" is the only audible sound she can muster at this point as she feels herself soak the bed. He pulls his cock from her ass, flips her onto her back and slides her back on the bed. He removes the condom he just used in her ass and climbs between her legs. He puts her legs over his shoulders then places the head of his cock at her opening. With one quick thrust he his balls deep in her soaked and swollen pussy. Its like Kelly felt a bolt of lighting every time he bottomed out in her pussy. His pace quickened and she could tell he was getting close. Kelly could feel the juices leaving her body as she seemed to squirt all over his cock with every thrust. Kelly could feel his hard cock begin to erupt deep within her. She wraps her legs around his waist pulling him into her.

"OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH" She almost screaming at this point every time he bottoms out and shoots stream after stream of his warm cum deep inside of her.

"ARHHHG" is the only audible sound she has heard from him as he finishes and lays motionless on top of her. Kelly's insides are still quivering as he kisses her gently, pulls out and rolls off. She feels him get off the bed and moments later hears the door shut.

Jack has been driving himself crazy with nervous excitement and wonder. He's about 5 beers and 2 shots deep when he realizes Kelly left almost an hour and a half ago and decides to head to their room. He quickly finishes his beer and leaves the bar.

Kelly lays there still for a few moments and doesn't hear or feel any movement and removes the blindfold. It takes her eyes a few seconds to adjust to what little light is there and she sits on the edge of the bed.

"Holy fuck." She says out loud. "Who the fuck was that and what the hell just happened?"

Just then she heard Jack at the door and got up to meet him. "You ok baby?" he asks, taking her in his arms. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes, Jack I'm fine and let's just say it was a lot of fun." Kelly answered with a wry smile.

"Baby, I'm so Horney right know" he told her. "I've spent the last hour and a half at the bar trying to hide a hard on." As he steps out of his clothes.

Kelly takes him by the hand and leads him to the bed. "Come over here and reclaim your married wife?" as she spreads her legs and pulls him to her.

"My pleasure." He replies entering her with ease. Jack noticed that Kelly's pussy seems extremely wet and not as tight. The vision in his head of his pretty little wife getting pounded by a stranger quickly sends him over the edge cumming inside of her adding to the mess now leaking out of her onto the bed.

Jack collapses on top of Kelly and she wraps her arms around him and kisses him deeply. "Honey" she tells him." I love you so much. Thank you for a truly wonderful night."

"You're more than welcome baby." he replies. "Anything for my queen."