A Husband's Lustful Co-workers

Story Info
A wife is pulled into a lewd game to keep her husband's job.
12.7k words
4.13
54.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: All characters are 18 years of age or older, even if not specifically stated in the text.

Nancy's husband of the last 14 years looked worried. Ned had been working longer and longer hours and been increasingly stressed. He wouldn't share with her details about what was going on at work other than it being important. Nancy did everything she could to help. Cooking great meals, helping him around the house, and of course offering all the love she could give. Physically and emotionally.

Nancy was a stay-at-home wife. Ned and her never considered kids. In fact, he had gotten a vasectomy a couple of years ago just to eliminate any risks. With her free time, besides keeping the house and gardens looking great, she spent a lot of time in the community. Helping out with charity work and participating in get togethers with friends. Ned's work often had social events such as holiday parties, picnics and family days. Nancy had gotten to know almost everyone he works with well. They were almost like an extended family to her. Most of Ned's best friendships were with people he worked with.

That is why seeing him worry about work worried her so much. Losing this job would be like losing family, for both of them. Giving him space hadn't yielded much benefit, so Nancy tried to approach things more directly.

"Ned, I'm sorry if you rather not talk about it, but I am so worried about you. What at work has you so stressed? You can tell me anything."

Ned gave her a smile. "I know I can. And I'm sorry I've been distant lately. There's just been a lot of pressure on me lately. It will be okay."

Nancy could tell he was trying to keep her at arm's length in regards to this, but she didn't agree with that.

"Honey, there has to be something I can do to help. I'm not a sales person like you, but I'm known throughout the community. Maybe I can help find new leads. Something."

Ned was looking downwards and not at her. "No, that's just not how the company functions. But I appreciate you being so passionate to help me."

He paused as if he was hesitant to bring something up. "There is something. It's not related to sales or the business exactly."

Nancy sat down next to him and put her arm around him. "Tell me. I really want to help. If nothing else it would make me feel better."

"There's an event after work. They are really desperate for a volunteer. It's not something I would ever ask you to do, but my boss is pushing me to find someone. I'm worried if I don't..."

Nancy spoke up before he had to say anything else. "I'll do it. Whatever it is, I'll do it. Don't even worry about it."

Nancy thought about how this is likely a job involving cleaning out something incredibly dirty or some other type of job that nobody else would ever volunteer to do. She wasn't afraid of working hard.

Ned finally looked up at her, "Are you sure? This isn't something you've ever done before. Don't you..."

Nancy put a finger over his mouth. "I'm not afraid. I'll do the job better than anyone else ever could."

Ned gave her a hug saying, "Thank you. You don't know what this means to me, my job, our marriage, everything." He took a deep breath in relief. "Okay, give Jerry a call, he can give you the details."

Jerry was a co-worker of his and someone he considered his best friend. He's often over at our house to watch sports with Ned and other guy stuff. She greatly liked him too and always wished he would settle down so they could do double dates and stuff.

Ned took Nancy by the hands and took a serious tone. "You need to realize though that if you are going to volunteer for his, you need to commit. Volunteering and then doing a poor job or backing out later would be far worse than if you simply said you didn't want to right now. This is very important to my boss if you can understand that."

Nancy was taken aback by the sudden seriousness her husband was emphasizing. Was Ned's job on the line? If this volunteering work went poorly would she get her husband fired? She was starting to wonder more about the nature of this work, but felt too intimidated to ask more about it now. Besides, her husband seemed so relieved when she agreed to it earlier. She couldn't put that stress back on him now.

"I understand fully honey. I won't fail."

Again her husband hugged her. "Jerry will explain it more. Call him tomorrow morning. Just remember to follow his directions fully. I won't be at the event, so just rely on him."

As instructed she called her husband's co-worker and best friend Jerry the next morning.

"Good morning Jerry, this is Nancy."

"Hello Nancy! I just finished that pie you gave me yesterday. I tried to make it last as long as possible but two days after you gave it to me, it was gone!"

"Haha! Well I take it then you liked it. Hey, listen. I talked to Ned last night and was informed that a volunteer is needed for an upcoming event. After talking it through, I am going to help out and be that volunteer. He told me you could give me more information."

Jerry was silent on the other side on the line for a bit. "Hello?" Nancy finally said in response to the silence.

"For... the event tonight? I had heard that the boss had asked Ned if he knew of anybody, I never imagine he would ask you. You know what this is right?"

She could sense Jerry didn't want me doing this work. He was always so over protective of her. One week Ned was out of town and he insisted he mow the lawn for her. Nancy didn't want to get into an argument and have to convince another man to let her help.

"I said Ned and I talked about it and I want to help. Please let me do this Jerry. Don't tell him or anyone I said this, but I think he is worried for his job and this could help."

He was quiet again before responding. "Our boss will certainly be agreeable to you doing this. I never thought you would do this Nancy, but if Ned is okay with it, fine. I'll text you the address. Be there at 7 pm. Wear a nice dress." With that the conversation ended.

Nancy was surprised to hear that she needed to wear a dress. It wasn't that she didn't like wearing dresses. She wore them all the time. But this told her that the work wasn't going to involve cleaning up a filthy area or hard work like that. The rest of the day she tried to think what kind of work would require her to dress nicely but still be so hard to find volunteers for. She never came up with a good explanation before it was time to leave.

She chose to wear a white dress with short sleeves and a skirt that went just below the knees. It wasn't anything too fancy but a step up over a simple sundress. She put on some red lipstick to give her face a pop of color along with the standard eye shadow she typically wears. Nancy left the house before Ned came home from work. It wasn't unusual lately for him not to be home yet given his work hours lately. She arrived at the address and saw Jerry waiting outside. The location seemed to be a rather fancy residential home. She had never been here before.

Jerry approached her as she walked up, "Nancy, you look great tonight. Are you ready?"

"I am." Nancy wasn't sure what she was ready for. But during the drive over she felt the weight of what she was doing. Ned losing his job would be devastating. With the exception of her, everything in his life was derived from his job. Losing that job would lead to some very dark times for her husband.

He led her into the house and into a small side room. There was a young girl already there. She looked to be somewhere between 18 to 20 years old. She was very pretty and wearing a nice red dress in a style that Nancy often saw younger people wearing. Not knowing what else to do, Nancy walked up and introduced herself. The girl, named Jill, was friendly but rather nervous looking.

After some small talk, Jerry spoke up. "Ladies. Thank you both for being here tonight. While you know in general what is happening, I want to clear about the rules. Please listen carefully."

Rules? Nancy had been given yet another detail that confused her.

Jerry continued. "Myself and five others have split into 2 teams of three people. Each of you have been assigned to one of those teams. During the game, you will be responsible for bringing any drinks to your team that are requested."

Nancy finally understood now what she was doing. Her husband Ned use to attend a poker game with Jerry and others at work a few years back. He stopped going as he said the stakes were getting too high. They needed pretty girls to serve drinks and help give the feeling of a fancy casino.

"We will be playing 3 card Texas Hold'em. It doesn't matter to you, but just so you can better follow the game, each team will start a game by being dealt 2 cards that they will keep hidden to themselves. Bets using money will then be placed. Each game only one person from each team will be playing. However all of the team's money is pooled together. Thus that individual is risking the money of the whole teams. From there the dealer will reveal a single card placed on the table for all to see. The team will then make another monetary bet, followed by a 2nd card getting revealed and another bet with money. Finally, the 3rd and last card will be revealed. Teams have two options here."

Nancy had been taught how to play the game before by Ned and was only half listening as the rules were well known to her. The teams having two options after the reveal of the last card caught her attention. She never heard of such as thing.

"Teams can bet money as usual. However, they can also bet their girl, which is you two."

Nancy froze hearing that. What did that mean?

Jerry explained further. "Depending on what the team offers for their girl to do, the dealer will assign a money value to it. For example, team A may bet that Team B's girl will take off a piece of clothing. The dealer says this is worth 200 dollars. Team B accepts. If team B wins, they get 200 dollars. If team A wins, then team B's girl strips, but no money is lost."

Nancy could feel the blood drain from her face. What had she agreed to? What had Ned talked her into?

"They can bet the other team's girl to do specific sexual acts to selected people for set time periods. There really isn't anything off limits. Now, obviously we aren't going to force you girls to do anything you aren't comfortable doing. Back to our previous example, when team A won, the girl can decide whether to perform the act or withdraw. If she withdraws, her team will have to pay 10 times the money the other team get bet. Additionally, the girl is forced to leave the game and can longer be used for betting."

That fact wasn't giving Nancy any comfort. This game would involve her stripping and performing sexual acts on her husband's coworkers. She had never been with any other guy other then her husband Ned. Was all that about to change? Was this cheating? Did Ned know what happens here?

"I know you are both here for reasons. I would highly encourage you to consider the consequences of withdrawing from a bet. Again, no one is forcing anyone to do anything, but you should feel as part of your team." Jerry started to leave before turning back around.

"Right. Sorry one very important rule. You are not allowed to talk once the game begins. You can't give any signals or anything else. You either follow directions or speak out if you wish to withdraw. Speaking will have big financial consequences to your team. We'll have breaks from the game where you two can come back in here and talk among yourselves. I'll be back in a few minutes to take you inside the game room." Jerry left leaving the girls alone.

Nancy's mind was a jumble mess. How much trouble was Ned in at work where he needed her to be used by his co-workers like this? This led her to remember that she had practically begged her husband to let her volunteer for this. He made it clear that her not doing a good job here tonight would be worse than not ever showing up. Nancy realized her only option was to play the game.

"I'm really nervous about the game. Can I ask why you are here? You don't need to tell me but it's comforting that someone more mature than me is also here. Makes me feel safe," the young girl Jill said to Nancy.

Nancy was brought back out of her head space by Jill. Nancy wasn't the only girl here tonight. However the fact that this girl was so young wasn't making her feel any better.

"I'm here to help my husband, I'll say that."

"Okay, I understand. I'm here because I really want an internship at this company. I was told if I do a good job here tonight, I'll be almost a lock for one."

Nancy was aware that the company often had interns and generally they were pretty girls like Jill. She shuddered to think if all of them got that job having to do something like this.

"How old are you?" Nancy asked Jill.

"Oh I'm 19 and in my sophomore year of college."

Nancy smiled and they stood there silent again before Jill spoke again. "I'm really nervous and tend to talk a lot when I am. Also we are about to be silent for while so I hope you don't mind me talking. I've never done anything like this. In fact, I'm kind of a virgin. I mean, not kind of but fully."

Nancy started to feel better about her own situation upon hearing this poor girl talk.

Jill continued to talk. "I've been told that these games don't always get extremely sexual and sometimes in the past games have been more about teasing and being very flirty. I'm really hoping that is the case tonight."

Finally Nancy heard something that gave her some comfort. Maybe this won't result in sex. Jerry had mentioned removing clothes, but maybe that could just be to their underwear. The teams would need to be careful not to scare off the other team's girl. A lot of women would likely leave if told they had to have sex with someone or had to remove their underwear. They've probably been doing this a while and know not to press it too hard.

"I've heard that too Jill." Nancy wanted to give her some comfort as well, even if it was a lie.

With her logic giving her confidence, she was ready to play the game when Jerry came and got the two of them. They entered a large room. The center of the room was a large table covered in green felt that Nancy figured would be where the game would be played. The room had a bar to the side stocked with booze and a small stage the centered one of the walls. Looking around the room she found a lot of familiar faces that quickly recognized her. She imagined their heads quickly filling with the sexual acts she could do for them. No, she thought. Remember what you told yourself before.

The one man Nancy didn't recognize was wearing a good looking suit. He stood up and started introducing the teams.

"Good evening to everybody. My name is Antonio and I will be acting as the dealer and judge tonight. I have been given full authority to rule on all aspects of this game and ask that all participants respect that."

The stranger spoke with confidence and seemed to have the respect of the people present.

"We have two teams of three playing today along with one girl assigned to each. I have elected to designate the two teams by color. Team Magenta will consist of Jerry Manwell, Gus Smith, and Pauline Vine. Their girl tonight is the lovely Nancy Gains. The attendees gave me a short rounds of claps which Nancy found unsettling given what she learned she was here for.

Nancy didn't know if she was glad or not to be on Jerry's team but chose to feel good about it. The other two members of her team she knew quite well. Pauline was another co-worker of her husband's. A single women, she never behaved inappropriately around her husband which she greatly respected. Nancy and her had gotten lunch together several times over the past year, bonding over fashion and gardening. She was always invited to social events Nancy and Ned hosted at their homes. Nancy however was very surprised to see her at this event. But she found hope in that. Pauline was a fan of card games including poker. She was likely here for the high stakes and thrill of the game. Having a player be more focused on the cards and less on the girls was a positive for sure.

Gus, the third member of her team, was Ned's boss. He had been for over five years now. Gus was tough to work for and pushed Ned hard, as evident by the hours he had been working. Nancy wasn't exactly friends with him, but given his position as Ned's boss, she went out of her way to always talk with him at work events. He was pleasant in conversations at least. What concerned her now was his presence here. Ned seemed to have been pressured to find a woman by his boss to bring to this game. And now she found his boss was part of this perverted game. However, he was on her team and thus she wouldn't be doing anything 'to' him, just 'for' him.

The dealer continued introductions of the other, 'enemy' team.

"Our second team, Team Lilac, is composed of Fred Yan, Victor Tims, and Adam Pickles. They are joined by their girl Jill Vallen."

None of the names listed were unfamiliar to Nancy either. Victor was another close work friend of Ned's that he worked with often. Ned would rarely hang out with friends and not have Victor included. Unlike Jerry, he was positioned on the other team. The idea of having to 'interact' with a good friend of her husband was distressing. Also unlike Jerry, Victor was married. When Nancy and Ned first got married, Victor's wife was the first real friend she made having moved to a new place. Rarely more than a day would go by when they wouldn't talk somehow. But now Nancy was faced with the possibility she could interacting with her good friend's husband sexually.

Fred was a vice president of sorts in the company. She had met him previously and the guy seemed nice enough, but overly sure of himself. He also had a friendly rivalry with Ned's boss Gus. His presence wasn't a concern, but that couldn't be said for the last member, Adam. While Ned wouldn't admit to this, Adam was his nemesis at work. At least three times that Nancy could remember, Adam had pushed hard to get Ned fired. In all of these cases the issue was minor but Adam tried to make it a big issue. Ned was always stressed about Adam trying to find some mistake of his to point out to management. Nancy believes her husband had missed out on a few raises and potential promotions because of this guy.

If that wasn't bad enough, Adam was a creep towards her. He always found her alone at company events and would make some comment about how she looked really nice or he couldn't believe she was with a guy like Ned. His comments always were right on the border of being sexually harassing, but not enough for me to bring it up to Ned or his work. I hated him and now I was about to play a game against him where my body was the prize. There was no way Ned sent me to this kind of game knowing that Adam was playing.

"We will commence playing in five minutes," the dealer announced, finishing the introductions.

Nancy was immediately pounced on by Ned's colleagues with questions about here presence. Victor got to her first.

"Nancy, why are you here? You can still leave, we won't tell Ned you were here."

Before she could answer Jerry responded for Nancy. "I had the same question. Ned asked her to be here and Nancy agreed. She is fully prepared and can't be talked down it seems."

"He's right," Nancy said. "Ned needs me to be here and I will do anything to help my husband whom I love."

She was determined to make it clear this isn't about sex or cheating.

Pauline had been listening in and chimed in, "Nancy, I know you are on my team. Just so you know, I will support you when you decide to leave. Don't push yourself."

I gave Pauline a big hug for that comment. However Ned's boss chimed in.