All Comments on 'Anonymous Encounter at the Buffet'

by Terria

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gemlesgrossgemlesgrossover 8 years ago
Great description of this SSBBW

I loved it! Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow. I know how that feels. I was 23, single , I worked with a really big lady, Therese who was in her mid 30s. Pleasant face, black hair, I would give her a lift to the station. She had the kind of arse that when she wore her dress uniform, the dress would sit sort of out and over her arse. She always wore tights, which I kind of liked, the reason I found out later was her legs were very dimpled. We got on very well. We had to work back for stock take, she was the manager and asked me, I agreed. As we did the stock take, I caught her leaning over, I got a good look at her massive tights covered bum, maybe because I was young, my cock responded. Anyway, I kept looking and it seemed every time I looked I caught her bending over and I was sure she caught me at least once.I was in a state of semi hardness. She walked past, when you finish there, come up to the office, that will do for today. Short time later I went up, she was bent over the table, her dress raised up, her tights around her knees, her massive bottom on display. I hesitated, she moved her arse from side to side, quick before we both change our mind. I dropped my trousers, I moved over parted her bottom, trying to get to her pussy with my tongue, couldn't, so I jammed my face between her bottom, musty, sweaty, my tongue just touching her anus. She spread her legs more, moaning, oh yes, I was so hard, I pulled my face away, pushing my cock towards her pussy. It would only get to her entrance. She said no, not there now, where you were licking, she was offering her arse, I moved up, between her large bottom and pushed forward, on the second attempt I was in, slowly, she froze, then my cock pushed in and like you said, I was held in her arse by her massive bottom and I had what I still regard as the best arse fuck I have ever had, her whole bottom massaging my cock until my cum literally blasted into her. When I went to pull back, it felt like my cock was being sucked in and held, so I pushed back in and fucked her arse slowly at first but then really thumping down into her, her massive arse cushioning me until she actually stood, my cock out of her hole still jammed between her bottom as I came, my cum running down her legs. I moved away, the desk was wet, she was wet. We talked on the way to the station, she said she realized she wanted me a long time ago, she was pleased and she said not to worry, most of the guys who had fucked her, did it in her arse, she had got used to it and actually quite liked it. I also fucked her pussy, it was not easy, the best way was flat on her back, I would put her legs on my shoulders best I could. I would push, I seemed to push a long way between her pussy lips before actually entering her but when I did she was tight, a good fuck, I always shot into her. I banged her butt for a year or so, she was always ready for it. One day, after I had filled her arse again, she said she had a massive favor to ask. She realized she was getting older, 38, and there was not a steady relationship, she wanted a child, would I consider donating my sperm to her. I thought long and hard, so I asked how it would be done, she explained and also took me to the clinic. No strings attached, no responsibility after as she was well off. I was tested for everything and I had to go into a small room, watch a video and jerk off into a sterile beaker. She waited, I couldn't, I came out, no luck, she seemed so disappointed, I told her not to worry. She cried on the way back to her house, I said look, that's no fun, lets try the real way, where I fuck your hot pussy and deposit my sperm there. So it was, she was really horny and I filled her pussy 3 times in 4 days. When she was pregnant I gave her arse a pounding and today she has a 12 year old daughter.I no longer work for her, but I still see her and visit her amazing arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I 💗 SSBBW

It's like you read my soul! Except for the stranger vibe and fucking in a bathroom and her kinda being a whore. This is my biggest fantasy/fetish. I love huge women with enormous bellies and deep navels. When you wrote that groping her fat turned her on and that his whole dick went in her belly button, I came in my pants! That's so hot and exactly what I have been yearning to find and fulfill. A large sexy woman who is into and willing to do that/turned on by that. Would be a dream come true! Thank you for writing this. Perfect, 5 stars! If any women out there who are like the woman in this story and you read this, hit me up pronto. SsbbwLover77.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is amazing!

Keep up the good work i love belly fucking part. Please keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous