Another Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Damon liked to think he knew how to pleasure a woman, but he wasn't so much of an egoist that he thought he'd fucked her to death. As Kate's body went slack under his, he pulled back, hissing as his dick pulled free of the sucking depths of her body.

As he took in the sight of her cunt still pulsing with her orgasm, and his come blobbing out of her well-fucked hole, his dick gave an appreciative twitch.

"Down boy." He chuckled to himself and looked at his watch. With a groan, he knew he had time enough only for a quick shower, and then it was back to work.

He slapped Kate's reddened ass, watching the way her flesh rippled under the strike. God, he loved her curves and the soft give of her body. If she was some waif, he wouldn't have nearly as much fun.

She didn't stir at his smack so he bent low to check her breathing, and then left her there as he went to shower.

Under the hot spray of water, he gave his tired dick an experimental tug, wondering if he had another in him. Alas, he knew he was spent for the time being.

Perhaps in another few hours, as in, the hour before bedtime, he could get it up again. His mind fired up with a myriad of possibilities as he soaped up and rinsed off. It needn't always be the hotel, he supposed. There had to be a few openings in the day or night where he could see to his needs at home.

Drying off a few minutes later, he walked back into the suite to see Kate pushing herself upright, a dazed and utterly lost look on her flushed face. She glanced over at his approach and flinched when she took in his nudity.

He grinned and walked right up to her, towel running over his head, leaving the rest of him free and visible to the cool air of the room.

She stared. Of course she did. He saw the fascination in her eyes and let her stare as his dick moved with his body while he slowly started to dress. He left his cock dangling out of his pants as he pulled his shirt on and did up his tie. He let her stare at his length until the last moment when he walked over to stand right in front of her.

"Kate."

She blinked and dragged her eyes from his crotch to his face, her pupils wide and dark once more. God in heaven, but she was fucking perfect. The perfect little fucktoy.

"Kiss it good-bye for now."

She licked her lips and pressed a wet kiss to the tip of his appreciative cock. He patted her on the head with one hand and tucked himself away with the other, covering himself all the way once more.

"I want you naked when you go to bed tonight."

She blinked and stared at him, comprehension dawning in her eyes. They grew wide, and she sucked in a sharp breath before he turned and walked out of the room.

12