Another Anniversary Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably wondering why RJ hasn't fucked me, aren't you?" she asked. John nodded his head. "You see, RJ is gay. He prefers boys over girls. And after tonight, you will too." They all laughed as John felt his face get red-hot. He turned and looked at RJ and noticed he had unzipped his jeans. He fished out his hard cock and began moving towards John.

"I'm going to take this gag off you," RJ said. "And you're going to learn to suck cock. Do it right and I won't kill you." RJ took the ball gag out of John's mouth and pointed his cock at John. "That's it, open up and take it. I promise, you'll love it."

For the second time in his entire life, John snapped. The next thing he knew, he was standing in the middle of a pile of moaning bodies on the floor. RJ was screaming in pain, his left hand pinned to the table by a knife buried to the hilt. He felt the pain in his arms and legs and saw blood dripping from where the zip ties had secured him to the chair. Looking up, he saw Donna, wide-eyed and trembling.

"Please don't hurt me," she begged.

"I'm not going to hurt you," John said, shaking his head.

Keeping his eye on her, John pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and dialed 911. When he finished, he put his phone away and looked at her.

"You stupid cunt," he growled.

"John, I've got you dead to rights," she said. "You cheated on me with that blonde slut. I was just getting even with you."

"So you got a PI to follow me in Seattle, is that right?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "And I got that photo."

"Did you bother to read the report that came with it?" John asked. She shook her head.

"No," she said nervously. "All I did was look at the photo."

"That was my SISTER, you ignorant cunt!" John yelled. "The last time we saw her was at our wedding. She's a senior at the University of Washington in Tacoma. She came up to visit me in Seattle and we had dinner. That's all -- just dinner. So you saw the picture and didn't even ask me about it. You just made an assumption, like you always do. Well guess what, you stupid cunt. You're right about one thing. I'm never touching you again. I'll see you in jail and then I'm divorcing your skanky ass. We're finished!"

"No, John, please don't do that," she begged, walking toward him.

"Stay away from me, cunt," John said.

"John, please," she begged. "I made a mistake. That's all."

"Yeah, you made a mistake all right," John said. "And you're going to pay for that mistake, big time." By then, the police had arrived and several officers came downstairs after breaking the front door down. The each had their guns drawn and looked around at the carnage. They quickly moved through the basement, checking each of the men. One officer pulled the knife out of RJ's hand and watched as he slumped to the floor. A sergeant approached John.

"Did you do all this?" he asked. Shaking, John nodded his head. "Why?" the sergeant asked.

"Look at the video and you'll know why," John said, pointing at the camera.

"Check out that video," the sergeant told one of the officers. The officer looked at the video briefly and motioned for the sergeant. After quickly scanning the video, the sergeant came back to John.

"Okay, it looks like self defense on your part," he said. "But I'll need a full statement and you need to get checked out." By then, ambulances arrived and paramedics began taking the men upstairs on gurneys. A plain-clothes detective arrived and was looking around the room, talking to the officers. After looking through the video, he came over to the sergeant and John.

"I'm Detective Jones. You must be Mr. Hurly," the detective said.

"Yes, that's me," John said.

"I've briefly looked at the video," the detective said. "I agree with Sgt. Smith here. It appears you acted out of self-defense. Tell me what happened." John recalled the events of the last few hours. The detective took notes as John spoke.

"How did you manage to break out of that chair?" Jones asked. "And how were you able to take all these men down? They all appear to be much bigger than you."

"I have a medical condition," John said. "I've had it since I was a kid. There's a name for it, but I can't pronounce it. The bottom line is that under certain conditions, my adrenaline levels go through the roof and I basically 'lose it' for lack of a better term. I have a prescription that helps me keep it under control and my marital arts training also helps me keep my cool. This is only the second time in my life something like this has ever happened."

"Do you have that medication with you?" Jones asked. John nodded his head.

"I keep it with me at all times," he said. "I only take it when it's needed, which fortunately isn't very often." Jones asked one of the other officers to bring a bottle of water, which he did.

"Maybe you should take one now," Jones said, handing John the water. John pulled the small packet out of his pocket and swallowed a pill with the water Jones had given him. A few seconds later, John felt much better.

"Are you okay now?" Jones asked.

"Yes, thanks," John said.

"Do you remember what you did here?" Jones asked.

"No, I don't," John said, shaking his head. Jones showed John the video. He was shocked at what he saw. It was like watching a Steven Segal movie, only this was real life. He saw himself roar, then break out of the chair. In the video, he grabbed RJ's knife out of its scabbard and plunged it into the bigger man's left hand, pinning it to the table.

The other men came after him as Donna sat, scared. In less than a minute, John had taken all of the other men down.

"You don't remember doing any of this?" Jones asked.

"No, I don't," John said. "Honestly, I never thought I even had it in me to do something like this."

"What's the last thing you remember?" Jones asked.

"That man getting ready to stick his dick in my mouth," John said.

"You're saying he was going to force you to perform fellatio?" Jones asked. John nodded his head, tears falling down his face.

"Yes," he said quietly. "He was going to rape me. And my wife was in on it."

"I see," Jones said, looking across the room, where another officer was taking Donna's statement. By then, the officers had covered her cum-coated body with a blanket. "I want you to go to the hospital and get checked out, Mr. Hurly. I'll speak with you a bit more after I've had a chance to collect all the evidence. I take it you'll be wanting to press charges."

"Absolutely," John said.

"What about your wife?" Jones asked. "Do you want to press charges on her as well?"

"Especially against her," John said. "She's the instigator of all this."

"Very well," Jones said. He took John's contact information as a paramedic checked out his wrists and ankles. "I'll be in touch, Mr. Hurly. I'd appreciate it if you didn't leave town."

"I'm not going anywhere," John said. Detective Jones nodded his head and gave instructions to the officers and went to see Donna, who was still being questioned by an officer. A couple minutes later, John heard her wail as she was cuffed and led out of the room.

"Please John," she cried. "Don't let them take me away. Please tell them it was all a big misunderstanding." John shook his head and looked the other way. After everyone was finished with the questioning, John drove to the hospital to get checked out.

A few hours later, he drove home, his cuts dressed, cleaned and bandaged. On the way, he realized he hadn't eaten since he left Seattle and went through a drive-through for a burger. Once home, he ate, then called his boss, Jim Rollins, to explain the situation.

"Damn, John, I'm sorry to hear that," Jim said. "Look, why don't you bring the signed contract in then take the next week off. You've got plenty of vacation time coming."

"Thanks, Jim, I appreciate that," John said. After he calmed down, John showered and went to bed. The next day, he went to the jewelry shop and canceled the order for Donna's necklace. He ended up paying a small restocking fee, but got most of his money back. He also canceled the hotel reservation and had the charges reversed.

He then called around and set an appointment to see Jenny Hawkins, Attorney at Law, about a divorce on Friday. He just finished eating lunch when his phone rang. He looked and saw it was Donna's parents. He took a deep breath and answered.

"Hello," he said.

"John, what the hell is going on," asked Marsha, his mother-in-law. "Donna called from the county jail. She said she's been arrested and they're holding her without bail. Did you do something?" John couldn't believe the nerve of this woman. He counted to ten and took a few deep breaths before answering.

"Did she tell you why she was arrested?" John asked.

"She said it was all some kind of misunderstanding on your part," Marsha said.

"Really?" John asked. "You mean she didn't tell you that she plotted to have me tied up? Forced me to watch her have sex with multiple men? Then was going to have me raped by one of her gay friends? Didn't she tell you about that?"

"What?" Marsha asked. "Why would she do such a thing?"

"Because she saw a picture of me having dinner with my little sister and thought I was having an affair," John said. "The woman is nuts. And tomorrow, I'm seeing an attorney and I'm filing for divorce."

"You can't be serious," Marsha said. "Look, I know you're probably upset but surely you can understand how she would feel. What would you do if you saw a picture of her eating lunch with a man?"

"I would ask her about it," John said. "I wouldn't fly off the handle the way she did. Look, Marsha, you have no idea what your daughter did, and there's no way in hell I can overlook it. I've been dealing with her insane jealousy since we got married. I'm tired of it. It ends, now!" With that, he ended the call. When she called back, he sent the call straight to voicemail.

Curious, he went into the second bedroom, where he and Donna had their home computers set up. He sat down at her computer and fired it up. He already knew her passwords, so he got into her desktop easily. He opened her email client and was shocked at what he saw.

He found an email from something called Jenkins Investigations and opened it up. Attached to the email was a document and a photo. The photo was of him and his sister eating dinner -- the same one she threw in his face earlier. The report stated that "target John Hurly," meaning him, had eaten dinner with what appeared to be a much younger woman.

The report went on to say that after dinner, the woman left the hotel and Hurly went to his room. There was more. The report clearly stated that the woman was Lisa Hurly, a senior attending the University of Washington at Tacoma, and according to public records, was John's youngest sister.

"At no time was Hurly with a woman for the purposes of illicit sex and at no time during our observation did Hurly ever engage in any inappropriate behavior with anyone, male or female," the report concluded. If Donna had bothered to read the report, she would have known he was innocent of cheating on her. But as usual, she simply saw the photo and came to her own -- false -- conclusion.

He printed that out and kept digging. He saw emails from her to something called "hotcheatinggettingeven.com" in which she falsely claimed that her husband was cheating on her and she wanted revenge. He saw emails from the site and read the thread that followed. As he read, he felt his blood pressure begin to rise. What happened to him last night was carefully scripted, and he realized she intentionally planned to have him raped. He printed off the emails and kept digging.

He checked her browser history and found that she had visited several sites similar to the one she contacted. Looking at the site she reached out to, he saw several sample videos where other men, presumably husbands, had been tied down and forced to watch as their wives fucked several men, all the while putting them down.

Some of the husbands were forced to clean out their wives with their tongues. The final humiliation was making the husbands engage in gay sex. He instantly recognized the men in the videos -- T-Bone, CJ, AJ, Jake, RJ, Bull and the other two men whose names he never heard mentioned.

What shocked him even more was that the videos on the site were available to anyone who paid a premium fee. John wasn't stupid -- he had seen online porn before and knew there had to be a release form filled out giving site owners permission to publish the videos. He was never given that opportunity and wondered if the other men had signed such a form. He picked up his phone and called Detective Jones.

"Jones," the detective said when he answered.

"Detective, this is John Hurly. I have some information here you may find interesting," John said. "Can you come to my house?"

"Sure," Jones said. "Let me finish what I'm doing and I'll be right over."

"Thanks," John said, before ending the call. As he waited for Jones, he performed a whois search to see if he could tell who owned the site. The registration was done in a way to keep the owner's name private, but he knew that a law enforcement agency could subpoena the record. He also knew which company hosted the site. He printed that out for Jones. About a half hour later, Jones rang the doorbell.

"Thanks for coming, Detective," John said, opening the door.

"You have something for me?" Jones asked.

"Yes, in my computer room," John said. Jones followed him upstairs and looked over the printouts John gave him.

"That corroborates what we found at the house," Jones said. "From what we saw, they've done this to a number of men."

"What about release forms?" John asked.

"We found release forms signed by the wives," Jones said. "Even your wife signed a release form. We're still going through everything, though."

"So she knew this was going on the Internet?" John asked.

"Looks that way," Jones said.

"But what about the husbands?" John asked.

"I don't recall seeing anything like that," Jones said. "But like I said, we're still going through all the evidence. Look, I'm going to have to confiscate your wife's computer for evidence."

"Go ahead," John said. "I'd like to keep these printouts for my attorney, though. The files are still there in her email." Jones nodded his head after giving it a bit of thought.

"Sure, but don't destroy them," he said. After Jones left with Donna's computer, John sat at his machine and had a brainstorm. He began searching some of the porn video sites and found several fairly lengthy videos produced by the site. He scanned through them, and saw that in each one, the husband was treated much as he was while the wife took on all of the other men, except for RJ.

Each video ended with RJ engaging in sex with the husbands. In most of them, the poor saps were simply made to suck the bigger man's cock to completion, but a few of the husbands were sodomized by RJ. He looked back through the email thread he printed from Donna's computer and read it carefully. There it was, in black and white.

"Just so you know," T-Bone wrote, "we usually end the session with some gay sex involving the husband. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh, definitely," Donna wrote back. "How far does it go?"

"As far as you want, so long as your husband agrees to it," T-Bone said.

"I'd like to see him get fucked in the ass," Donna wrote. "Can you do that?"

"Sure," T-Bone wrote back. "But he has to agree."

"Don't worry about that," she said. "I'll make him agree." The bitch, John thought. He felt his blood pressure begin to rise, and stepped back from the computer, taking deep breaths. Unfortunately, that wasn't working, so he took another pill and went downstairs. He couldn't stand to be exposed to any more of this.

The next day, he went to see Jenny about a divorce. He made a copy of Donna's emails and took them with him. One copy would be for Jenny and the other he would present to Donna's parents. He arrived at the office a few minutes early and was escorted right in.

After the introductions, he explained his situation to Jenny and showed her the email thread between Donna and T-Bone. Jenny listened without interruption, making notes as he spoke. She read the email thread and shook her head.

"You know, I thought I had seen it all," she said. "Fortunately for you, this state allows for divorce on the grounds of adultery, cruelty and abuse. I think this covers about all three of those situations. You say she was arrested and is being held without bail?"

"Yes," John said. Jenny turned to her computer and nodded her head a few moments later.

"I see here that she was arraigned yesterday and was slapped with a whole slew of charges," she said. "Spousal abuse, sexual assault, conspiracy to commit rape, fraud and illegal imprisonment for starters. Apparently, the judge felt she's dangerous enough to keep in custody. It also looks like her accomplices are also being held on multiple charges, very much like hers. And you say these men operate a web site that posts this trash to the Internet for money?"

"Yes," John said. "I've found a few of their videos and they're all pretty much the same thing."

"Did they explain this to you before they tied you down?" Jenny asked.

"No," John said.

"Did they have you sign a release form?" she asked.

"Again, no," John said. "They made it sound like it was some kind of an anniversary party or surprise. They never said anything about the sex or selling videos on the Internet."

"Well, I think we not only have a solid case against your wife, but we have a case against the men who did this to you as well as the hosting provider," she said. As John watched, Jenny did a few more things on her computer before saying anything further.

"Do you know if they offered your wife any royalties for this video?" she asked.

"No, I haven't seen anything like that," John said.

"It looks like that web site gets a lot of traffic," she said. "I'll bet they make a ton of money off this filth. Okay, here's what I'd like to do. I'll write up the divorce papers asking for 90 percent of everything. On top of that, we'll ask for the house and everything we can get our hands on. The judge may not go along with that, and it's possible we'll have to negotiate our way down.

"That's just a starting point. We'll use this email thread and the fact that she's being held without bail as leverage. If they do release her, I'll get a restraining order against her and her accomplices, but I don't think you have much to worry about there. You say Detective Jones has the video they made as evidence and it never got to the Internet?" she asked.

"He has the video," John said. "As far as I know, it never got to the Internet."

"But it would have gotten to the web," she said.

"Oh yes," he told her. She nodded her head.

"Okay," she said, taking notes. "I'll get with him about that video. We'll have her served, and if you want, I'll file a civil claim against the website owners and the hosting provider."

"Yes, that would be good," John said. She looked at him before continuing.

"Do yourself a favor," she said. "Don't visit your wife. Stay as far away from her as possible. Don't even think about what she did. Let me and the authorities deal with it. From what you told me, you'd be better off not even thinking about her. If you want, I can set you up with a therapist to help you deal with this. Would that be alright?" John nodded his head.

"Yeah," John said. "I've tried everything I know, but it just doesn't seem to be enough. Normally, the breathing and the medication keeps me under control. But I've never had to deal with anything like this."

"I understand," Jenny said. She handed him a card. "I'll give her a call right now if you want."