Another Anniversary Dance

Story Info
A revenge plot gone wrong as wife pays the price.
8.8k words
4.38
211.3k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in March 2019, I published a story called "The Anniversary Dance," about a young, sexually repressed wife who turned to stripping as a way to help her open up to her husband. This story is another take on the theme, but the wife in this story has a much different motive...

As always, constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I do moderate comments. Please remember, this is a work of fiction, meaning that it is not real in any way, shape, matter or form.

...

Josh Hurly was on his way home from Seattle after wrapping up a successful negotiation that would significantly improve cash flow for the software company he worked for. On top of that, he had the opportunity to see his younger sister, Lisa, who had come up from Tacoma, where she attended the University of Washington.

They had a good dinner at the Hilton Garden Inn and spent a couple hours catching up. It had been a few years since he had seen her and he enjoyed the time they spent together. Now, he was looking forward to seeing Donna, his wife of nearly five years. He hated being away from her, but unfortunately, that was just the nature of his job.

What he was really looking forward to was their five-year wedding anniversary, which was on Friday, the day after tomorrow. Unknown to her, he had already made a reservation at a local resort hotel for the weekend, and had ordered a blue sapphire sunburst necklace he intended to give her at the hotel. His plan was to pick it up from the jewelry shop the next afternoon.

Right now, though, he wondered where she could be. He called her cell phone before he boarded the flight, but it went straight to voicemail. He also tried calling the house, but that, too, went to voicemail. Perhaps she's just out shopping with one of her friends, he thought.

He thought about Donna and how much he missed her. Standing at just under five and a half feet, she had long wavy dark hair, hazel eyes and a dark complexion that looked like a permanent suntan. She was a terrific lover and kept her pussy trimmed just the way he liked it.

The only complaint he had was her insane jealousy. She was normally one of the sweetest women he had ever known, but he hated it when she made her false accusations. He loved her too much to ever cheat on her, and went out of his way to make sure she realized that. Still, it had gotten so bad that he couldn't even have a business meeting with a female colleague without Donna thinking they were having an affair.

He thought he had finally nipped it in the bud when he challenged her to hire a private investigator and have him watched. Maybe, he thought, once she had proof of his fidelity she would back off and realize her fears were unfounded. He was getting more than a little fed up with her jealousy and false accusations.

It's not that he didn't have secrets from her. He did, and her constant harping on his so-called "infidelity" threatened to bring one of those secrets to light -- in a very ugly way. He felt his heart rate increase as he thought about her constant harping on the subject. He took a few deep breaths as he had been taught, but to no avail. He felt his face start to burn and knew he had to get himself under control, quickly.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small packet of pills. He took one and began to relax after a few minutes, his heartbeat returning to normal. The man sitting next to him eyed him with concern.

"Are you okay, sir?" the man asked. "Do you want me to call for someone?" John shook his head.

"No, but thanks for asking," he said. "It's just an old heart condition. I've got medication for it." The man nodded his head and sat back, but kept an eye on John, just in case.

Finally, the plane landed. John grabbed his luggage and went to his car, sitting in the short-term parking lot. He tried calling Donna again, but got her voicemail. He got the same response when he called the house. Where the hell was she, he asked himself. He started the car and drove home.

When he finally pulled into his garage, he noticed Donna's car was gone. He thought it odd that she wouldn't be home, since it was about 6:30 pm. Normally, she was home from work by 5:30 or so. Maybe she had decided to go out with some of her friends from work for a drink, he thought.

It didn't happen often, and he never begrudged her that bit of time to blow off steam, but she would generally call or text him to let him know in advance. Moreover, she knew he would be coming home today. Usually, she would be home so they could reconnect when he returned from a trip. He grabbed his things and trudged into the dark house.

He put his things away and headed downstairs to see if Donna had left a note. He found nothing, and made himself a cup of coffee. This was strange, he thought. She always let him know when she would be out for a bit, so why was there no note? He pondered this as he sipped on his coffee. Suddenly, his phone rang. He saw it was from Donna, so he answered.

"Donna?" he asked. "Where are you?"

"I'm sorry, John," she said. "I was getting ready for tonight and I didn't realize you had called until just a few minutes ago."

"What were you getting ready for?" John asked.

"It's a little surprise," she said. "Some friends and I wanted to surprise you when you got home tonight. Why don't you come on over so we can celebrate?"

"Sure," John said. "Where are you?" She gave him an address and he wrote it down.

"What is this, anyway?" John asked. "Is it a club or a restaurant or something?"

"An old friend of mine has a private club at his house and we decided to put something together for you," she said. "Kinda like a combination welcome home and anniversary party."

"That sounds like fun," John said. Donna laughed at that.

"Yes, I promise it'll be a lot of fun," she said. "Wear something casual, okay?"

"Okay," John said. "I'll see you soon."

"See ya, babe," she said before ending the call. Strange, he thought. She didn't tell him she loved him, but yet, this was supposed to be a surprise anniversary party of some sort. Still, there was something about the way she spoke that made him wonder what was going on. He went upstairs, showered, shaved and dressed in blue jeans and a polo shirt.

He looked the address up on Mapquest and saw that it was in a fairly rough area of town. Who did she know that lived out there, he wondered. He knew most of the people in the insurance office where she worked and didn't think any of them lived out there. So who was this friend? He knew she once ran with a group of fairly rough types when she was younger, but thought she had outgrown them.

He locked up, got in his car and punched the address in his Garmin Smart Drive. He backed out and followed the GPS device to the address and was a bit shocked when he reached the destination. A medium-sized house sat in the middle of a lot that was surrounded by a chain-link fence. He noticed the pickups and motorcycles parked around the place and started to get a bit concerned, since he didn't recognize any of the vehicles.

He pulled in, parked and went to the front door. A large man wearing a t-shirt and jeans opened when he knocked on the door. John noticed the beer in his hand and heard rock music coming from inside.

"Yeah?" the man asked.

"I'm John Hurly, and my wife, Donna, asked me to meet her here," John said. "I hope I have the right address." The man smiled, but John wasn't convinced it was out of genuine friendship. The man reached up and shook John's hand.

"You must be Donna's old man," he said. "You can call me T-Bone. We've been expecting you. Come on in." John walked in and looked around to see several other large men in the front room. "Hey everyone, the man of the hour is finally here," T-Bone said. The other men nodded and smiled at John. They may have been smiling, but John didn't feel any real friendship here.

"Where's Donna?" John asked.

"Oh, she's downstairs getting ready for the main event," T-Bone said, causing the others to chuckle. "Want a beer?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," John said. One of the others handed John a bottle of cold beer. "Thanks," John said. He opened it and took a tentative sip. "So, what is this main event?" he asked T-Bone.

"That's the surprise," T-Bone said. "Yer ol' lady wanted to do something special for yer anniversary and asked us to help her out."

"I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage," John said. "Who are you guys?"

"Well, that over there is CJ," T-Bone said, pointing at one of the men in the room. "Over there is RJ, and that guy standing next to him is AJ," he added. "That big feller back there, we call him 'Bull.' I'm sure you can understand why." John saw the very large, muscular black man standing by the kitchen table. All of them looked to be mean as snakes, and John saw the large knife sheathed in a scabbard on RJ's hip.

"Yeah," John said. "And you're all Donna's friends?"

"Yup," CJ said. "Have been for a while. Haven't seen her much since she married you, though."

"She never mentioned any of you to me before," John said.

"I'm not surprised," T-Bone said. "Most people try to avoid us as much as they can."

"And you have a private club here?" John asked.

"Yeah," T-Bone said. "Down in the basement. Built it ourselves. We like to get together from time to time, have a few drinks, bring in some entertainment, you know..." The others chuckled at that, but John's hackles were raised. Something bad was about to happen, but he didn't know what. John heard footsteps coming up from the basement.

"She's ready," a sixth man said as he walked into the front room. "Is this her old man?"

"Yeah," T-Bone said. "John, this here's Jake. He'll escort you down."

"What's going to happen?" John asked.

"A little surprise," T-Bone said. "I promise it'll be an evening you won't forget." The others chuckled, but John was nervous.

"It'll be alright," Jake said. "C'mon, Donna's waiting for you." John walked over to Jake, who led him downstairs.

"Happy anniversary," T-Bone said as John began his descent. When he got downstairs, he saw a small bar in one corner of the basement and a well-lit raised area that occupied one end of the room. A curtain was hung across the end of the area, which he realized was probably a stage. What concerned him the most was the bed in the middle of the stage and the camera mounted on a tripod a few feet back.

There were several neon beer signs hanging on the walls and the room was fairly dark, like a bar or a club. A pool table was placed at the opposite end of the basement and John saw a few tables in the room. A jukebox occupied one area of the wall, and John realized that was the source of the music. Two other men stood in the room and watched John as he entered. Jake led him to a chair that sat in front of the stage. The chair sat next to a table but faced the stage.

"Have a seat," Jake said, pointing to the chair.

"Where's Donna?" John asked.

"She'll be out shortly," Jake said. "Go on, sit down. You can put your beer on the table if you want." John set the beer down and looked around. Something inside told John he needed to get the hell out of here, but he suspected the five men upstairs were not about to let him go. Plus, he was worried about Donna. What would they do to her if he ran out? He took one last sip and placed his bottle on the table.

The moment he sat in the chair, Jake and the other two men quickly grabbed his arms and zip-tied them to the arms.

"What the fuck is going on?" John asked, getting angry. The men ignored him and zip-tied his ankles to the legs of the chair. "Get me outta here right fucking now," John demanded.

"Shut up, asshole," he heard his wife say. He looked up and saw Donna, wearing nothing but a tiny thong and a half bra that exposed her nipples.

"What the fuck is this?" John demanded. "Why are you dressed like that? Who are these guys?"

"This is to celebrate our anniversary," she spat. "These guys are my friends, and they're going to help me teach you a lesson about cheating." She threw a picture on his lap and he looked -- it was a photo someone had taken of him eating dinner with his sister.

"I've never cheated on you," John said. "You've got this all wrong."

"BULLSHIT!" she screamed. Suddenly, John saw stars as one of the men who tied him in the chair hit him in the face. John shook his head and closed his eyes. "Stop it," Donna told the man, who backed off. "I'll be the one who teaches him his lesson." She turned back to her husband.

"Donna, stop this right now and we can discuss this," John said. "It's not what it looks like."

"Oh really?" she asked. "It looks to me like you're enjoying yourself with that blonde floozy. So if you can enjoy yourself, so can I. But unlike you, I'm not going to keep it a secret." With that, she turned away and stepped on the stage. "Ok, boys," she declared. "It's showtime."

John tried to object, but one of the men put a ball gag in his mouth, preventing him from saying anything. He tried to fight the man, but was unsuccessful. By now, all the others had made their way downstairs. T-Bone stood next to him and whispered in his ear.

"Nothing personal," he said. "But Donna's an old friend, so we decided to help her teach you a lesson. Now, sit and enjoy the show. Don't try to be a hero. Once she's done, we'll let you go. Maybe she'll go with you, but that's up to her." John tried to say something but the gag in his mouth prevented it. "Just relax," T-Bone said. "Take yer medicine like a man."

He stood back up and nodded at CJ, who stood by the jukebox. CJ pressed a button and a song began playing. As the music began, Donna started dancing, twirling around like a stripper. She kicked her shoes off, then slowly removed her bra, rubbing her tits as she did so.

"You like this, lover boy?" she sneered at John. "Did your little blonde slut do this for you? Huh?" She danced a bit more, then started working her thong down her legs. John could see that she had shaved her pussy bare and could tell she was wet between her legs. Donna laughed as she tossed the tiny thong at John.

"I really hope you like this, lover-boy, because you're never going to touch my pussy ever again," she said. "Come here boys and show little Johnny how a real man fucks a woman." She laughed as all the men -- except for RJ -- all surrounded her. As John watched, they stripped off their clothes and Donna knelt down. She took turns sucking and stroking their cocks. John shook his head and tried screaming, "no" through the gag. He noticed that RJ stood by John's chair, his arms across his chest. He was obviously there to keep John under control.

Donna stood up and led the men to the bed on the stage. She sat on the bed and looked at John.

"This will teach you to cheat on me, you bastard," she growled. She laid down on the bed and two of the men stood by her head as T-Bone positioned himself between her legs. He looked back at John for a moment.

"Nothing personal," he said. "But Donna's the best fuck I've ever had." He laughed and turned back to her. "Get ready, baby."

"Yeah, T-Bone," she said. "Put that cock in my pussy and fuck me." T-Bone laughed and pushed his hard dick inside Donna, causing her to moan. As he plowed her, she took first one cock into her mouth and then the other. John heard T-Bone start to grunt, then saw him tense up as he filled her pussy. He stepped back from Donna and John could see his semen dripping from her.

AJ removed his cock from Donna's mouth and took T-Bone's place. He plunged into Donna and T-Bone stepped back. Jake took AJ's place at Donna's head and she began sucking his cock as AJ fucked her pussy. It went on like this, with everyone taking turns at her until Bull stepped between her legs. Bull stroked his massive dick as he looked back at John.

"Those were just the warm-ups," he said with a sneer. "Now it's time for the real thing." He laughed as he turned back to Donna. "You ready for some real meat?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Donna moaned. "Put that massive cock in me and fuck me."

"Here goes," Bull said. He slowly pushed his way into Donna, causing her to groan. Once he was fully inside her, he began pumping.

"Oh God, yes," she cried. "Fuck me, Goddammit! Fuck my pussy!" He kept fucking her as she stroked the other cocks positioned at her face. She periodically took one cock or another into her mouth and the other guys stroked themselves as they watched the action.

John, however, wasn't turned on by the action taking place on the stage -- just the opposite. He tried to control himself with the breathing exercises he had been taught in his martial arts training, but felt the rage beginning to build up inside him. Bull filled Donna's pussy and stepped back. John could see a massive glob of semen drip out of her and felt sick to his stomach. She was right about one thing -- he would never touch her again.

He thought the degradation was over when he saw Donna get up on her knees, but he was wrong. She looked at him and laughed.

"Don't worry, honey," she said sarcastically. "We're just getting warmed up, aren't we, boys?" The men laughed at that. She moved to let T-Bone get on the bed, then straddled his cock. After she impaled herself on him, she leaned forward, putting her ass in the air. She reached behind her and spread her cheeks.

"Who's first?" she asked. Jake chuckled and positioned himself at her rear entry. Oh God, no, John thought to himself. She had never let him fuck her in the ass, saying it was dirty and disgusting. A tube of lube appeared and Jake put some on her, then on himself and began working his cock inside her.

Donna moaned as he worked himself inside her. Finally, he was all the way in her ass and she began fucking both T-Bone and Jake. AJ stood at her head and she opened her mouth to take his cock. As John watched, she made herself "airtight" and was thoroughly enjoying herself.

John looked up at RJ, who was smiling as he watched the show. John wondered why he wasn't participating in the gangbang. RJ looked down at him, frowned and took John's head in his hands.

"Watch them, not me," he growled as he forced John to look at the stage. John felt the rage continuing to build inside him as Donna took them in all her holes, even Bull. By now, she had cum dripping out of her pussy and her ass and had swallowed several loads.

When they stepped back from her, John thought the degradation was over, but it wasn't. She got off the bed and motioned for T-Bone to lay down. She climbed on him, reverse cowgirl style and worked her now very-sloppy pussy on him. She smiled as she looked at John.

"You wanna see just how nasty a slut I really can be?" she asked. "Watch this." She motioned for Jake to stand in front of her and as John watched horrified, Jake worked his cock inside her already-occupied pussy. My God, John thought. How is this possible? Jake worked himself inside her until he was balls-deep in her pussy.

"I'll bet your blonde plaything can't do this, huh?" Donna asked. "C'mon boys, fuck my pussy. I want both of you to cum inside me at the same time." As the three of them fucked, Donna turned her head and sucked on the cock nearest her head. After the first three finished, another group took their place. She finished with Bull and AJ filling her pussy. She sat up on the bed, semen drooling out of her pussy and cum on her face.

"Just so you know, I'll probably get pregnant tonight," she said with a smirk. "I'm sure you noticed no one used a condom. And I've been off my pills for the last few weeks. Don't worry, I used a diaphragm whenever you fucked me, so you don't have to worry about it being yours. But you will raise this child as yours." John shook his head, his anger blurring his vision.