Another Build-your-own Bimbo to Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had cum three times by the time Vaughn entered her; once as her transformation concluded, somewhere not far from their current anchor spot, a wet patch appearing in her panties as she spontaneously and enjoyably reached an unbeckoned release, stimulated over the edge by the bouncing lilt of the boat on the waves. The second had been as Vaughn had touched her bosom, her thighs rubbing together as she went down the stairs, making her pussy lips grind together - that orgasm had subsided by the time he had pulled her shirt open, only to rapidly return and wash out of her as his hand had plunged into her, his penetration more than enough to send her over the edge.

Now, as Vaughn's cock pressed against her entrance, slipping along her opening, spreading lubricating wetness along his shaft before penetration, Claire was ready for another one. It only took realizing what her face was doing - pleasuring the wonderfully wet and warm pussy of another woman as she sat on her head, her body shaking gently above her as she felt intense bliss - to push her into orgasm #4, and she was just tensing up as it blossomed in her depths when Vaughn's helmet pressed through her opening and slipped quickly up her canal. This, naturally, triggered #5 - which was so good that the combined penetration of Vaughn's cock and her tongue in Paris' pussy put her right into #6.

And so, this continued, orgasm triggering orgasm, pleasure building on pleasure, one feeding off the other, as Vaughn stroked himself up quickly with Claire's wonderfully warm and wet body, pumping her and watching her rock beneath the spread thighs of his other gorgeous little bimbo slut, straddling her face. He watched the woman buck and moan in orgasm, watched the other react with her own, seeing one cause the other over and over again. He savored the feeling, enjoyed the way each of his thrusts seemingly felt like they triggered a whole new one, knowing the dumb bitch was cumming her little empty brain out for him, with him, because of him. He kept that in mind, fed off it, stared down at the pair as sex built more sex.

When Vaughn finally came, he bent over Claire and clamped her hips tightly, cramming every inch of himself into her and holding himself there, feeling her around his whole length, savoring her pulsating, quaking depths as they contracted around him like a wonderful sex toy. He bent her up under him and released his whole load in her, not bothering to pull out until he felt himself starting to soften, her pussy still shaking and tensing as if her orgasm had not abated, but only grown. Indeed, even after he had extracted himself from her, he could still see her tensing and squeezing, the dark depths left from where he had occupied her quickly closing around his cum. It seemed as though Claire was so hopped up on the sexual enhancements affecting her body and mind, and feeding off Paris', that her orgasms were stacking up on each other, effectively never allowing her even a moment of pause between them.

Vaughn, far from concerned at this, simply went around to his first conquest and kissed her, feeling her puffy, warm lips slipping over his own and grunting in pleasure as her hand naturally sought for and found his half-hard cock, slipping over it tenderly as the woman did the only thing she knew and wanted to do. He had to pull himself from her to stop his returning erection from keeping him there, his intentions set on the shower at the back of the room. He left the pair engaged on the couch, stepping naked into the tiny cubicle and turning on the hot water, pumped in fresh from a constantly heated tank in the bow. It held about half an hour's worth of water, and he was sure the girls would have to wait their turns to use it after it refilled - which should give them plenty more time to interact, of course.

When Vaughn stepped at last from his shower, now clean, he found the couple bent over each other, heads between legs, gently shaking as both pleasured the other, having apparently not stopped that whole time. As he lifted a towel from the rung beside the small cubicle, he watched as Paris' down-turned cunt sent an ejaculation-like spray into the face of the woman beneath her, ricocheting off her features and splatting onto the floor beneath them. In response, a spray of her own erupted from the other end of the couch, this one splashing along the backrest and off into the air beneath Claire. It was a never-ending sixty-nine of bimbo-bliss, and it hardened Vaughn just seeing their sizeable, sexy bodies going at it.

Vaughn just fixed himself a drink and sat down to watch the show for a while.

Eventually he'd take one of them off before they drowned the other.

Maybe, he'd have them shower... Or perhaps he would procure a nice, sloppy little blowjob with Claire's new, thick lips.

Or maybe he'd just have them both sleep as they were, soaked from head to toe in wetness and sex, brainless little whore bimbos in and out.

He shrugged, smiled to himself, feeling his cock stiffening between his legs as he imagined all the things he could do with two dumb bimbos, his glass in his hand, towel lose across his naked body, in his private little boat with his two brainless, horny, expanded women.

THE END.....?

12