Semen Transforms Girl’s Mind & Body

Story Info
Contact with my semen means I can improve her as I please.
1.5k words
3.97
32.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't the superpower I'd have wished for.

Of all the bestowments known to man, I have developed the power of... sperm.

Infinite stamina. Unremitting orgasms. Unlimited ejaculate.

Sperm is the carrier of DNA. It is the mould of humankind, imparting form, and instincts. One might say it is nothing less than the bringer of life.

Contact with my semen renders the individual susceptible to modification. Thus, I have the power of alteration at my disposal. With great power comes great responsibility. A terrible secret and a heavy burden to bear.

... And a source of great potential.

There is one person in particular at my workplace who I deem in need of saving. They are of a decidedly bland personality with a pleasant, but rather plain physiology. One of those career-oriented ladies with little free time and no desire to start a family. Run-of-the-mill. Living against the clock without any viable future perspective.

Let's see if I can't introduce a change for the better!

For I know that at nine o'clock every day, this girl always lets out her morning coffee. That's when I'll intervene.

Seeing as we know each other fleetingly, I head over to her desk and volunteer to let out a coffee ten minutes ahead of time. The girl is preoccupied and therefore glad of the offer, so I stroll over to the machine to get us both a latte. This is where the magic comes in.

It takes but a few strokes of my member to fill her cup with an extra shot of cream. She is punctual as expected and I engage her in small talk as she takes the first sip of her cuppa.

Her eyes lock with mine and I sense a soft flicker of attentiveness. I know that signal. Peaked interest. Now there's no going back.

I observe tentatively as we chitchat, tippling our drinks and exchanging niceties. Watching her innocently imbibe my rich brew fills me with a tingling sense of excitement. Every time a sip passes those soft lips, so do I experience a mounting throbbing down below. It does not take long for her smile to widen, pupils dilating, her demeanour shedding all vestige of coyness. With a final gulp, the last drop is ingested. My gift is obviously taking effect, as her attitude seems ever-increasingly wanton. So, I gingerly take my counterpart by the hand and lead her towards the nearest restroom in a seldomly frequented corner of the building.

It is there, barely having reached the door, that I sense the girl's eagerness has culminated. She is already gently caressing the hairs of my forearm and lets out a little gasp as my lips unexpectedly plant a gentle kiss on the side of her neck. I feel a shudder run down her entire body. Like an electric surge, her gaze fixates on mine, mouth slightly ajar, as she claps me by the scruff and presses her small, slender frame firmly against mine. As we fall back against the wall, so do our lips meet. This ignited passion devolves into a flurry of frenzied smooches. I feel the slim curve of a small bosom beneath my palm, as the fingers of my other hand proceed to lift her skirt. Breathing heavily and working up a sweat, we're pawing at each other like juveniles. Her hands have already moved towards my trousers and are releasing my belt. This is the moment I've been waiting for. My erect member pops out. I feel small, soft hands grasping it firmly and squeezing eagerly.

My repository has exceeded maximum capacity, I must release another load. And as the juice flows down all over her forearms, our gazes lock. For a moment, the girl seems startled, as the agent of my seed is absorbed through her skin. That clear-eyed look momentarily dims, eyelids fluttering. Her whole body is ecstatic, invoked through direct contact with my semen. I grab hold of her shoulders as she sinks to her knees before me -- and immediately feel my influence growing stronger within, more so as her intoxication increases.

She is soon mine to rework, I must continue to apply my gift. There is more from where that came from!

Mouth agape and still gasping in carnal rapture, I insert my still rigid penis into my girl's gullet. She gags momentarily as I thrust deeper. Warm, slimy, and tender, she begins to move her head in time with my hips, accepting my erection within her maw as if it belonged nowhere finer. As I slide back and forth, I find myself fond of this amiable demeanour. My wish is nothing more than for her to enjoy this devotion as much as I do, to be readily available for penetration whenever required. As if by command, I find myself metaphorically exploding, reaching my climax once again, filling her throat up with a huge gooey payload of cum. I feel it seeping down into her stomach and dripping from the corners of her mouth. At the same time, I sense her mental state altering, cerebrally diminishing, voluntarily submitting. Rising before me, the girl is changed. No longer the single-minded individualist she was before. Behold, the new girl is a worshipful devotee, ready to fulfil my every desire. As if intuiting this, she whispers in my ear, wide-eyed and simpering, begging me do with her as I please.

And I do know what pleases me. Indeed, I have many changes in mind that will please us both. This plain, haggard maid requires some fleshing out. Upon my command she gleefully removes her clothing. I run my seeping penis all over her youthful physique, over every patch of skin, veritably anointing her body with cum until it glistens as she twists and turns before me. And where I touch, I now feel the possibility of forming this frame anew. My hands gently caress her flat breast, and with the guidance of my mind's eye I grope softly here, then there, feeling the tissue welling up below. The girl gasps mesmerised, as her bosom expands, more distinctively the firmer I grasp. Her rock-hard nipples tilt slightly upwards as the flesh below grows into a perfectly round, doughy orbs, until I feel they have reached appropriate dimensions. As I stroke my erection between these new amplified beauties, I can feel newly formed milk glands filling up. Before long white pearls begin to aggregate and run down the perky, bouncy melons in little, sweet streams.

Delicately feeling the contours of the girl's body, I now place emphasis on her lower extremities. My hands run over her narrow haunch, examining the pelvis. I deem the form too angular for our purposes, it requires enhancement. Clasping her by the waist whilst caressing the girl's shallow buttocks, I redirect the body's shape. Beneath my hands I can feel the soft butt cheeks engorging. The growing plumpness pleases my senses. I bend the girl over forward, revealing her taut and delicate after. It is from here within that I must continue the expansion, so I slowly slide my shaft inwards, overcoming all resistance, completely plugging this tight anus with my throbbing dick. Drips of vaginal fluid run down her increasingly thick thighs as she moans, me pushing forward ever stronger as her haunches gain weight, stretching wider and wider. Before long, I'm completely encompassed by a perfectly plump, pear-shaped booty. Broad, accentuated hips afford me a firm grasp, emphasising a wonderfully slender midriff. A perfect complement to the new swollen breasts, vigorously bouncing back and forth and dripping milk all over the floor.

This girl is in heat.

I request her to state her greatest desire here and now. I will fulfil it unconditionally. In her altered state of mind, it doesn't surprise me to hear her, groaning in pleasure, that she would like her pussy filled right up with my ample seed. I remind her that she will become pregnant. She nevertheless begs me to do as she has asked, assuring me that there would be nothing more that she'd like, indeed, than to become continuously pregnant until reaching menopause. She cannot wait to put her supple, milk-engorged breasts to good use.

Without further invitation, I plunge my stone-hard erection between the lips of her swollen, voluptuous vulvae. She has developed an incredibly velvety, succulent passageway. I can feel the tip of my glans pressing against her fertile womb, begging me to release its load into its fold. The girl's glistening frame writhes beneath my sweating body, no longer recognisable by comparison to its former state. The mere sight of her curves teases me into arousal. I feel her bouncy, moist boobs jiggling back and forth, nipples engorged. Her face has developed a lasting expression of lust, sensual puckered lips. fluttering eyelids and passionate groans betraying her orgasmic state of mind. My pelvis is pressed up against firm, plump butt cheeks spread wide, with warm secretion dripping down between our legs. Without warning, my discharge is let loose into every crevice. Semen gushes into the bulging uterus, leaving the girl gasping as she instantly and irreversibly becomes impregnated. Immense euphoria washes over our sticky bodies.

The deed is done. The girl is saved.