Another Casual Date

Story Info
Another casual on-line date with a much older man.
2.2k words
4.43
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dipping my toe in the water on an online dating site, I was pleased with my first date.

My plan to appear almost aloof, then to surprise my date by out of the blue becoming somewhat of a slut, worked fantastically. Hot sex as a surprise on a first online date meant satisfaction all round.

After some consideration, I decided not to pursue my first date Gerry any further, so I denied him a second date. He chased a little, but I informed him I was simply just too busy at the moment to continue dating. I reassured him that if I wanted a little fun one night I would get in touch. However, for one reason or another, I did not.

I decided to spice up my profile a little to try to encourage more contact from the other male members.

I added a private picture to my profile, which I could grant access or add to my messages should I feel the need. I added a picture of myself from behind, a close-up of me in a pair of panties.

I worked hard to answer all messages and sent this picture across to a number of older guys who caught my eye. I often pretended that I had sent it accidentally, but that got even more bonus points and compliments!

I had been flirting with a man called Dave. His age was 58 on the profile and he was particularly keen on younger women, naturally we hit it off.

He commented immediately on my 'ass pic' and told me he would love to get his hands on me!

I messaged him to say that I had sent the picture accidentally but thanked him for the compliment. I then agreed to meet him for a drink in a few days time.

He agreed to pick me up at my apartment, a little risky giving my address out to someone I did not know, but I felt a strange comfort with him and decided I would take the risk. I (as I always do) give my number and whereabouts to my friend Tina whenever I am on a date, she knows what I am like and also enjoys me retelling my stories to her. She enjoys a good sex story!

Dave arrived at my apartment 15 minutes early, I was just getting out of the shower. I answered the door with a towel around me.

"Wow, you're early, you'll have to give me 10 or 15 minutes to get ready, is that OK?" I said as I opened the door and invited Dave inside.

"Of course, my dear," Dave replied, "I can wait in the car if you'd like, it's just that I don't like being late so I'm sorry to turn up a little too early."

"No, it's OK, you can come in." I said and showed David into the sitting room and gave him some TV remotes to keep himself occupied while I considered what to wear and applied a little make up.

A little embarrassed, he flicked through the TV and continued to apologise.

Very handsome, very appreciative and smells lovely were my first impressions. Yum!

In the bedroom I looked through some clothing options and considered also what underwear to wear with them. I decided on a black underwear set with a tiny black thong pantie. Over this a white summer dress. I like my underwear to be visible, gets lots of attention.

My dress however needed ironing, my Ironing board was already set up in the kitchen, so I would have to put some other clothes on, in order to iron the dress.

Or would I?

I could go into the kitchen area (which adjoins my sitting room) in my underwear and start ironing -- that would give David a surprise... the handsome lovely smelling David. What would he do?

Let's find out, I thought!

So I walked into the kitchen and plugged my iron in and started. I had my back to David so his view was of my bottom in my little black thong and the back of my black bra.

"Good heavens, what a marvellous site." He said and stood up, as if to walk over to me.

I laughed and told him I really needed to iron my white dress and apologised for my lack of clothes.

"Even better than the picture you accidentally emailed to me, what a wonderful shape you are Beth." David said as he took a few steps closer to me.

"Thank you, are you walking over here to help me with my ironing, or did you have another idea?"

I said, smiling and flirting outrageously.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't really know what I'm doing, you've got me all in a tither. Good lord you really are a beautiful woman, what on earth made you choose me?" David said as he made his way back to the sofa.

"Well as my profile says, I am not looking for a serious relationship right now and I really enjoy older men. So here we are." I said as I continued to stare at David, I was leaning against the kitchen units and considering my next move.

"By the way David, how old are you really? Your profile says 58, but I think you might be a little older?" I asked.

"Yes, sorry about that, too old and nobody talks to you, you see."

"So how old are you then?" I asked.

"Well, I shaved a few years off as you suspected. Actually, I'm 64, sorry." David replied rather despondently.

"64 and here you are on a date with a 29-year-old. How does that feel?" I asked, flirtatiously.

"It feels fantastic if you must know, I think you are incredible." David replied, a little desperation creeping in now as he feared his evening may end abruptly.

"Well if it's OK with you David, I'm not really sure I want to go out tonight." I said.

David stood up and slowly made his way to the door.

"I am so sorry Beth, I've wasted your time, I shouldn't have lied to you, you're right, you are way too young for me. Please forgive me." He said as he walked away, head down.

"I don't want to go out because I'd rather stay in, then I don't need to iron this dress either." I said, smiling devilishly.

"No, of course, again I'm so sorry to have wasted your time." David continued.

"In fact, this can go too." I said, and I slowly removed my bra, revealing my naked breasts to David. I gently squeezed them both with each hand and closed my eyes as I did so.

I turned around to show my backside to David and started to play with my thong sides.

"Come and help me out of these." I asked.

"Oh, wow really?" David said and he made his way over to me and got on his knees and took the strings on either side of my waste and slowly pulled them down.

I climbed out of them then turned around, my pussy, freshly shaved and trimmed to a nice landing strip was inches in front of David's face. I gently stroked it and then stroked the back of David's hair, slightly pulling him towards me and my naked pussy.

"Can I kiss it?" David asked.

"Yes, I'd like you to lick it too." I replied.

David buried his face in between my legs and hungrily licked my pussy.

He grasped at my breasts and continued to lick and suck at my pussy. I stroked my clit as he did so, bringing an early orgasm closer.

"Can I taste that lovely little ass of yours?" David asked.

"Make me cum first, lick my pussy." I responded.

David continued to lick at my pussy and stroke my breasts, I continued to stroke my clit and David sent a foraging finger into my ass. It was too much... I exploded!

A powerful orgasm shuddered through me, and I had to ask David to stop licking my pussy until it calmed down. Wow it was amazing!

"Turn around Beth." David requested.

I turned around and lifted my left leg onto a kitchen drawer unit, opening my legs and my freshly showered, but now pussy juice covered ass as David requested.

David gently licked at my asshole, he pushed his tongue inside me and started to stroke my pussy as he did so. Soon he had a finger deep inside my pussy as he licked at my ass, and I could feel another orgasm building. It took me by surprise, and I came within seconds. Another powerful sensation. God I love cumming!

Dave was in no mood to quit. He started to push his tongue inside my pussy again and lick all the juices that had flowed from my pussy around my thighs and ass. He really was an oral lover!

"My turn." I said as I helped David up to his feet and knelt before him.

I undid his trousers, and his cock was already rock hard and dripping with precum which was evident by a large stain on the front of his white boxer shorts.

"Mmm, someone is ready for some attention." I said and smiled as I took David's hard cock in my hand and gently stroked it.

"Oh, that feels wonderful Beth." David said as he tilted his head back and enjoyed the sensation.

"As soon as you came into my apartment smelling and looking like you do, I wanted your cock in my mouth." I said as I put my mouth over his cock and took him deep, all the way to the base and slowly licked all around his cock as I came back up again. I quickly went back down, administering full suction on his cock and gently stroked his balls. His precum oozed into my mouth and tasted sexy, salty, a little creamy.

I lifted his cock and gently stroked his balls with my tongue, taking them into my mouth one by one.

I continued to suck, fast, then slow, then licked all around David's gorgeous large helmet.

As I took him in my mouth again, David put his hands on me as if to push me away.

"Please stop, I'm going to cum if you continue, it's so amazing." He half said, Half panted,

"I want you to cum in my mouth," I said. "I want to taste you."

That was all too much for poor David. He convulsed and panted, breathing faster and faster.

His cum rushed over my tongue and I sucked harder and faster. I could feel the cum oozing out and stopped to enjoy the taste and swallow before continuing to suck. More cum oozed out and as David now relaxed, I swallowed what as in my mouth and looked up smiling at David.

"Nice?" I asked

"Just wonderful, will you marry me?" David joked (I hope!)

"Haha, think you could keep up with me?" I asked

"Yes I do actually, remember, you stopped me from tasting you earlier after you had enjoyed yourself too." He reminded me.

"Fair point," I said.

So, is it Ok if I taste that ass of yours now?! I asked.

"Yes, of course it is, I'm not sure if I will get hard again but no harm in trying."

David stood and turned around, he lifted his leg as I had done and I started to gently lick all around David's ass. I stroked his balls and thighs and soon I could see his cock stiffening.

"Amazing, you're making me very hard again." David said.

"Good," I said, "so are you going to put it in my mouth or my pussy this time." I asked, leading David into my bedroom.

"Let's fuck" I said.

David got on top of me and started to fuck me, his cock was now rock hard and he was pushing his full length into me and stroking my clit as he did so.

His mouth was all over my breasts and he again gave my ass some attention with hi finger as he fucked me. Soon I was ready to cum again, this time I felt a little flood escape me as we continued to fuck through my orgasm.

"3 for me today David -- thank you," I said, congratulating him.

"Turn over." He said.

I went into the doggy position, and he slowly put his cock inside me and rubbed all over my pussy and ass.

He pushed again and slowly entered me. This time, he was inside my ass.

"Oh Beth, this is a dream come true." He said.

"Good, you can cum inside me if you like."

David continued to slowly fuck my ass until my gentle ball stroking brought him to a second orgasm, this time inside me.

We both collapsed on the bed.

After 30 minutes or so I offered David a glass of wine, but as he was driving he declined and I made him a coffee.

By 9pm he left.

"I'll be home nice and early tonight, the wife won't suspect a thing." David said, rather surprisingly.

"Your wife?" I asked

"Yes, didn't I mention that?" David sounded surprised as if I knew.

"Well, let's hope you haven't left your computer open, I'm sure she won't approve of you being on dating sites. I answered, still surprised at the blasé way he announced that he was married.

"Time to go," He said, "can I see you again?"

"What do you think?" I said as I showed him out.

Cheeky old git. I actually had no problem with him being married, in fact it makes it easier in some respects.

More casual dates to follow...