Papa Bear

Story Info
Divorced man finds an admirer in his much younger neighbor.
4.3k words
4.6
45.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob Waterford was standing outside on his patio, smoking a cigar while grilling a steak. It was a chilly winter's day, and he was enjoying a day off of work. Today was a great day to be lazy.

Usually, someone like him would be depressed if they had gone through what he had a year ago. After over 30 years of marriage, his wife had announced that she wanted a divorce. She had denied his pleas for counseling and had ended up in possession of their home, his yacht, and a hefty alimony. She had even taken half of his 401K account, despite the fact that she hadn't worked a job in decades. To her credit, she'd paid out of her own pocket to help him move all of his things out of the house.

The first few months had been rough, having to downsize from his massive 5-bedroom home to a 1-bedroom unit in a quadplex. But remarkably, he was having the time of his life. He still worked his job, but had more time to hang out with his friends and other family members, and had his weekends to do what he wanted. Not surprisingly, he slept like a baby without his shrew of a wife tormenting him with local gossip or large financial demands.

He turned his head at the sound of someone approaching. Walking past was his 22-year-old neighbor Kiley Tanner. If it weren't for her first name and the fact that she had gone to school with his youngest daughter, he could have easily mistaken her for a young man. Her wardrobe usually consisted of baggy t-shirts, a baseball cap, and capri shorts. She had a shaggy bob cut of brown hair and large eyes.

"Hey, Mr. Waterford," she said with a smile before taking another drag from her vape pen.

"How's it going, Kiley?" Bob responded with a blow of cigar smoke.

"Man, that smells good. How are you cooking that?"

"Medium. Gonna feast on this with a side of mashed potatoes and asparagus."

"I might have to DoorDash a steak from Outback. You've got me in the mood."

"Let me know the next time that you're free so that I can make a ribeye for you."

"Sounds good," she said. "Later."

Bob waved goodbye as she headed towards her unit. The subdivision where his quadplex was located wasn't exactly an idyllic suburb, but it still was pretty decent. The people around him were lower income, but friendly as hell. The old Puerto Rican couple that lived on the other side of the building had brought him some nice chicken after he'd jumped their battery. Next door to them was a nice African American family that was always inviting him to church.

A few weeks later, Bob was driving through a quickly darkening sky that looked like it was burgeoned with either snow, sleet, or rain. He felt a surge of relief as he escaped the rush hour traffic of that Tuesday and pulled into his subdivision. It had a been a long day and he was ready to sit down and relax with a hot meal.

After parking in his spot, he traipsed towards his apartment. Walking through the parking lot, he saw Kiley sitting in her busted-up Hyundai with her eyes closed. Concerned, he walked over and rapped on her window. Startled, her eyes snapped open and she rolled down her window.

"I'm sorry, were you sleeping?" Bob asked. "I just saw you sitting in your car and I wanted to make sure that you're okay."

"Yeah," she said with a yawn. "I'm locked out of my apartment until my stupid roommate shows up."

"Why don't you call the property manager?"

"She already went home," Kiley explained. "My roommate Beth told me to let her boyfriend borrow my key so that he could get into our place after he got out of his job, but he just sent me a text to say that he had to run out to Miller Falls and won't be back until about 10 PM, and Beth is working at the hospital until 6:30 AM."

"You want to kill time at my place while you wait for the dumbass boyfriend?" Bob asked, trying to bring some levity into the situation.

"I dunno," she muttered while scratching her head.

Bob lifted up plastic bags in his hand that contained food from Kentucky Fried Chicken. "How about if I throw in some dinner, too?"

Kiley eyed the food with visible interest. With a sigh, she turned off her car and followed Bob to the quadplex. She hated to admit it, but it felt nice be in a warm, cozy apartment. Bob put the food on the table and broke out some plates, utensils and the two of them washed their hands. He then headed to the fridge while she seated herself.

"I've got lemonade, orange juice, bottled water, and a few cans of Coke," Bob offered as he browsed the contents of his fridge.

"Coke is fine," Kiley called to him.

Bob brought out four cans of soda for he and his guest to share and they dug into the food. With a few bites into the original recipe chicken, Kiley's mood seemed to have brightened considerably. Bob was amazed at how fast she was scarfing it all down.

"Slow down there," Bob said with a chuckle. "The food isn't going to run off of your plate. Is this the first time you've had KFC?"

"Maaaan," Kiley moaned. "I seriously forgot how good it was; I haven't had it in forever."

"Beats sitting out in your car, huh?"

After they had finished eating, they stayed at the kitchen table and continued to talk. Dessert was a box of Twinkies that he had stashed in the pantry. Kiley lit up like a kid on her birthday when she saw Bob produce the snack cakes.

"I haven't seen your daughter Lucy in a while. How is she?" Kiley asked as she unwrapped a Twinkie.

"Good!" Bob said. "I went to her place for Christmas. She and husband just had their first baby."

"She was always nice to me when I was in school, even though I was freshman, and she was a senior."

"What did you do for Christmas?"

"Just chilled out and went to work. I work at Purple Wizard Vapes on Ashland Boulevard."

"I'm surprised that you can afford rent here by working at a vape shop," Bob mused.

"Weeeeeeell," Kiley said with a grin. "I have a little off-the-books business selling something green that makes people happy."

"Bravo," Bob said, saluting her. "I love the entrepreneurial spirit in young people. I started my own business when I was about a few years older than you are. Right out of high school I became a licensed HVAC technician. At 26, I started my own business. After seven years of hard work, blood, sweat, my business was booming."

"I'm surprised you live here while owning an HVAC business," Kiley quipped, rebounding Bob's remark back at him.

Bob downed another Twinkie before telling her about his recent divorce. For once, he didn't feel too crappy repeating all of the lurid details aloud. She also did him a service by keeping her face free of any judging looks.

"Wow, all that work and she just shits all over your life? Fuck her."

"Yeah, fuck her," Bob said. The two of them laughed.

After going through an entire box of Twinkies, the two of them kept talking, venting about each other's highs and lows. They eventually made their way onto the couch and watched some television together. At about 5 minutes past ten, Kiley went to check to see if her boyfriend's roommate had arrived and came back with bad news.

"Looks like he isn't back yet. I still can't get a hold of him or Beth," Kiley grumbled.

"Well, crash here tonight. I don't mind."

"I really don't want to be a bother."

"Well, if you don't stay are you going to call your folks and bunk with them?"

"Pssh. My dad lives all the way in California and I don't want to deal with him or his bitch wife."

"What about your mom?"

"I stopped going over there after my 3rd stepdad 'accidentally' walked in on me getting out of the shower."

Bob said nothing, walked to his room and came back out with some pillows and a heavy blanket. Once again, Kiley accepted his offer of kindness and slept on the couch. The next morning, Bob emerged from the bedroom to find her gone, and a handwritten note of thanks taped to the television. He went back to sporadically seeing Kiley in passing around the quadplex. She mused that she had invested in a spare key to avoid a repeat of last night's fiasco.

A few weeks after their impromptu dinner/sleepover, Bob got invited to play some indoor volleyball at the YMCA on a Saturday morning with some of his friends. Unfortunately, despite stretching beforehand, he ended up leaving with a sore shoulder. He declined the offer to join his buddies for some lunch at Ruby Tuesdays and went home to nurse his shoulder.

After taking a nice, hot shower, he slathered his shoulder with Icy/Hot and applied a hot water bottle to it. He then crashed on his couch and turned on the television. It was then that an interesting idea popped into his head, prompted from a glib remark from a fairly recent conversation with an acquaintance. He got up, exited his residence, and for the first time since moving into his apartment, visited the unit right beside his. He knocked on the door and a familiar face appeared after the door opened.

"Mr. Waterford, hey," Kiley greeted. "How's it going?"

"I've been better," Bob said with a rueful smile. "I think I tweaked my shoulder like an idiot playing volleyball."

"Oh, that sucks."

"Listen, I was wondering...if you had some...product...that you could sell me."

"Product?" Kiley said as she fought a smile.

"Listen...I don't want you to think I'm trying to get you some trouble or anything...I'm just trying to get rid of this pain. I could leave some money under my welcome mat and come back in 5 minutes..."

Kiley started laughing, making a feeble attempt to cover her mouth. Despite the wintry air, Bob's face burned with embarrassment in his sad misadventure in buying weed. Thankfully, Kiley stopped laughing and beckoned him to enter her apartment. Looking around, Bob thought that the place looked like a college dorm room. There was a half-eaten sandwich on the table, the kitchen sink was overflowing with dirty dishes, and the air was somewhat musty.

"So...how much for a dimebag?" Bob said, breaking out his wallet.

"You can say the word 'weed', Mr. Waterford," Kiley said with a smile.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to think I was a narc."

"Unfortunately for you, I'm out of weed at the moment. How about a massage to work out the kink?"

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah, I went to massage school for a few months. It's probably better for you in the long run than smoking a blunt. Just make sure to drink plenty of water afterwards."

"Great. You got a massage table or something?"

"Nah, we'll just use my bed."

Bob said nothing as Kiley walked towards the back of the apartment. He tried to muster up the courage to suggest maybe using the couch or having him lie on the floor of the living room, but he didn't want to offend his host. Kiley's room had a queen-sized bed, a dresser with a flat screen TV on top, and a small desk with a laptop. The floor was slightly cluttered, and the air smelled like incense. Around the room were some posters of some rappers that he had never heard of.

"Okay, Mr. Waterford, lose the shirt and lie on your belly."

"Okay," Bob said. "But I have to warn you, it's not pretty."

With some minor difficulty, due to his shoulder pain, Bob was able to remove his top. He quickly kicked off his shoes and got on the bed, trying to reduce the time Kiley had to stare at his beer gut. He looked sideways to see Kiley grabbing a bottle of massage oil. She then climbed into the bed and knelt beside of Bob. After pouring some oil into her palm, she rubbed her hands together.

"So, the problem area is your left shoulder?" Kiley asked.

"Yeah, I've been trying to alternate with an ice pack and a hot water bottle loosen it up, but I...unnnnngh."

Bob's eyes fluttered as he felt Kiley's small, soft hands rubbing his shoulder. She wasn't going too hard, but she seemed to have instinctually homed in on the exact problem area. The oil felt so nice and warm against his skin that it made him groan with relief.

"Sounds like you're feeling much better," Kiley remarked.

"You seriously need to quit that vape shop job and become a masseuse," Bob groaned.

"Thanks, but I like my current job. I'm just trying to loosen up the muscle before I go in deeper. Are you feeling all right?"

"200% better."

"Great. Just relax and let me keep working."

Bob felt paralyzed, unable to resist the soothing ripples of comfort that were radiating throughout his entire body. He felt a bit rude for not conversing with Kiley while she labored to make him feel better, but his brain felt too relaxed to dredge up any conversation topics. He was definitely going to look into getting a massage once a week, perhaps from that one place in the plaza next to the Denny's.

He felt a lapse in Kiley's touch. He lifted his head from the bed, momentarily ashamed of the trail of drool that stretched from his mouth to the bed. He looked over to see Kiley still kneeling at his side with the massage oil bottle in her hand.

"Sorry if I worried you," she said. "I had to get more oil. I didn't expect all of that back hair."

"Aw, jeez," Bob muttered. "I didn't realize. Do you need me to give you some money for the oil?"

"Relax. This stuff cost $4."

Bob moved his shoulder around and his face lit up. "Feels better already! Thanks, Kiley!"

"I still need to work on it some more. I don't want it to cramp up on you later."

Bob didn't raise any objections and plopped back down onto the mattress. He waited patiently for Kiley to resume her massage. He both felt and heard her crawling on the bed. His eyes bulged with surprise as he felt her straddling his back. Her oily hands resumed their ministrations.

Kiley's massage was definitely deeper this time. Her tiny thumbs seemed to wring out every knot and ache conceivable. He was seriously considering putting up money to get her back into massage school.

"Sorry about the back hair," he said. "I guess I need to find someone to get it waxed or something. My ex-wife hated it."

"It's no problem...I actually don't mind it at all."

"Really?"

"Yeah...not a bit."

Bob's eyes widened even more; things were getting a bit peculiar. The way Kiley said that last statement, she didn't really say it, she rather breathed it. Also, her hands were now alternating between massaging his back and playing with his back hair. His heart started beating faster when he felt her gyrating upon him, grinding her crotch into his body. About a minute later he saw a pair of objects land before his very eyes: a shirt and bra.

Bob wanted to say something, but nothing good really came to mind. While his mind fumbled to form a sentence, he could feel a young body being pressed against his, and slender arms embracing him. Kiley hummed and purred with bliss as she rubbed her face against his skin. The shared warmth of their bodies and the smell of the oil was filling him with bliss as well. From above, he could feel her pleasure; from below, he could feel his penis becoming engorged with blood.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Waterford," Kiley gurgled. "It's just...I just loooooove body hair. I don't know why, but it drives me nuts."

"First of all...it's Bob. Second...if you like body hair, then maybe you should see my chest."

"Maybe I should."

Kiley climbed off of Bob and allowed him to roll over. Bob smiled as she saw his topless masseuse standing over him, her hands on her hips and smile on her face. She then straddled him and slowly began rubbing her hands all over Bob's hairy chest and gut.

"You like what you see?" Bob asked.

"I do," said Kiley. "But I sure would love to see more."

"Well, now, let's see here. I took of my shirt, and then you took off yours. So that means..."

Both of them looked down at Bob's waist as he undid the clasp on his pants. Gleefully, she hopped off of him and aided him in pulling them off. When his anxious prick sprung out into the open, she grabbed it immediately. Bob knew his package wasn't really impressive, but it was his unshaved pubes that made Kiley look like someone who had uncovered a hidden treasure trove. She started to tease and pull at the hair that adorned his loins.

"You got any rubbers?" Bob asked.

"Nightstand," Kiley responded.

Bob rolled over and opened the drawer to her nightstand. After sifting through some receipts, and some loose cigarettes, he was able to locate a stranded trio of condoms. He tore open one of them and fitted it snugly over his shaft.

He turned around to find his hostess sitting up cross-legged on the bed fully nude. He wasn't surprised by her tiny breasts and skinny body, but it was long time since he'd been with a young woman in her twenties. If only his ex-wife could see him now.

"On your back, big man," Kiley said with a smile.

Bob heaved himself onto the bed, lie down upon his back, and put his hands at his side. Kiley clambered to her feet and stood over Bob's pelvis. Even in the dim light of her bedroom, he had a better view of her full body. She had quite the perky backside, and, true to being a hair fanatic, she had a nice little bush.

Kiley gently straddled Bob and grabbed his sheathed dick. She rubbed it along her slit playfully, staring at it like it was her new favorite toy. She then put Bob inside of herself. Bob was aroused when he saw the young woman's eyes flutter at their union. She tried her best not to move, looking as though she were already on the verge of climax. Once she had a few minutes to compose herself, she began to ride him in earnest.

Kiley gently bucked around upon Bob's turgid dick, panting loudly as she let it fill her. At first, she fondled her meager breasts, but her hands soon found Bob's belly, raking her fingers through the garden of follicles upon it. Her still-oily hands made Bob's stomach nice and slick, intermingling with the sweat he was making.

Bob was in heaven. True to her word, Kiley had made his shoulder feel better, and now, she was definitely making the rest of him feel good. Though not surprised that she wasn't a virgin, he couldn't believe how tight she was. He groaned as he felt Kiley's cunt sliding forward to again consume his manhood, feeling like a hot dog that was traveling through the peephole of a door.

"God!" Kiley gasped before suddenly falling face-forward onto Bob's chest.

"Did you cum?" Bob asked.

"Yes."

He gently stroked her hair and said, "We can take a breather if you want."

"Just a little bit."

Kiley nuzzled her face against Bob's hairy chest. Bob loved the feel of her breath against his skin, and her small tits pressed against his body. He embraced her slim body, making sure to rub his hirsute forearms against her skin. She purred with pleasure as she nestled herself in the warmth of his arms. Bob was enjoying the cuddling and then his heart leapt when he felt Kiley resuming the movement of her pelvis.

"Mine...all mine," Kiley murmured. "My big, beautiful teddy bear."

"You like my fur, honey?" Bob asked.

"Yesssss."

"Well, I like putting my dick into your sweet honey pot. This bear likes some honey."

Kiley sat up, not breaking the rhythm of her expert cowgirl riding. "Maybe I should keep you as my personal bear?"

"I'd love that."

Kiley squealed as she suddenly found herself forced onto her back. Bob then grunted with glee as he used his body to pin the young woman to the bed and began thrusting into her. Kiley laughed at first, and then the pleasure quickly overwhelmed her.

Bob's face burned as he gazed upon Kiley, her face contorted, her eyes rolling, and her small mouth puffing short breaths. With every thrust, he did feel like a bear, a big, hairy beast that was rutting inside this small, pretty girl. Kiley's hands reached up and started caressing his bearded face, and then travelled down to his pecs. She mewled like a kitten as she savored the curly hairs upon his chest. When she played with his nipples, Bob felt a new kind of pleasure; his wife had never done that before.

12