All Comments on 'Another Cold Case and Hot Nights'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
woodwardwoodwardabout 1 year ago

Another great story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Great follow up to the previous story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How do you keep producing such excellent reads? Could be because you are one fine writer. Thank you.

stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

story #1 = "5"

story #2 = "5"

Grand award total of "10" thanks!

J6480J6480about 1 year ago

Very well thought out and told. Another 5er and looking forward to more cold cases

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Great murder mystery! Keep them coming!

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 1 year ago
More please

It takes a good author to lay out a logical plot line and follow it. You do a good job at that. As one other commenter said, "Keep them coming"

Thanks for your hard work.

Woodmanone

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 1 year ago

I understand the plot except for one thing...when they were looking for a blue hatchback they checked the DMV records of several states and got just two hits, One owned by a woman who is still alive, one driven by, but not registered to, Beth Upton.

I could understand if the list of 100+ missing women, two had blue hatchbacks, but you are saying only two blue hatchbacks in that entire region in 1990?

What am I missing?

topsectopsecabout 1 year ago

A very good blend of a murder mystery and romance.

Please continue

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 1 year ago

If he listened to the attorney-client conversation, he's a dirtier cop than Upton. You lost me there.

51Woodie51Woodieabout 1 year ago

Great story, great mystery but I find the use of 'Mister and especially 'Mussus' very distracting as I read. It could even be dropped for a large portion of the story

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind10 months ago

Good example of the genre. Good writing, but listening in on coversation with lawyer? Not worth risking the case failing for such a trivial benefit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Disappointing. The author simply denied many plausible theories, over concentrated on the sexual activities of the two MC's and twisted in a lesbian story.

After reading so many excellent Ronde stories I was sorely disappointed.

Was the story believable? Sure, but I still felt it was over-contrived to make it seem so. Not recommended unless unless you read primarily for the sex. I am simply looking for a quality story with mystery and romance.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Interesting story

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

Another good whodunnit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

VERY hard to believe a former cop, even an arrogant and stupid one, wouldn't have known better than to dispose of the murder weapon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wait....he LISTENED IN TO THE SUSPECT'S CONVERSATION WITH HIS LAWYER IN THE INTERVIEW ROOM IN THE POLICE STATION????

No cop would ever do anything this stupid. It could get the whole case tossed, for gross misconduct on the part of the police.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I guess we can assume Emma's body would be found on Upton's property, which would result in Upton being extradited to stand trial for her murder. But it would have been considerate to have that confirmed in the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Get back to writing, PLEASE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS