All Comments on 'Another Covid Lockdown Tale'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

seriously hope there will be more of this story that was hot

MaxPervertMaxPervertalmost 3 years ago
Next chapter

Great start. Interested to see how things move forward with the sibs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

reminds me of my early years of sex with my sisster, so good and loving

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

You kind of forgot to mention Chloe is their Aunt because she's HIS sister.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusteralmost 3 years ago

A good story. It gets a four star only because it's not really the most original story around. Writing quality was great though.

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

No getting sent to your rooms. I loved that line. How did you come up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The mum sounds like a real stuck up fussy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this work! The sex is hot and the situation is relatable enough for those stuck in quarantine. I am interested in seeing where this leads, and if mom can actually stay out of it. Her change of heart at the end is too sudden. Her initial disgust makes her an unwilling participant, that could be goaded into participating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I am glad you didn't bring the parents into their relationship & kept it just between brother & sister.

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManalmost 3 years ago

Nice little quickie, felt a but rushed, could easily have been more than twice as long and kept pace. I liked it, but not going to vote since I think it deserves more than 4 but not a 5. I like your writing style, will be checking out more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it! Please write Another chapter

Garyp93720Garyp93720almost 3 years ago

Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking red hot, I adore cunt in every way, love getting drunk on cunt juice. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

You really have a gift for these two pagers, that was killer! The one thing that sat badly with me was their ages and how subservient they are to mom. If my mom had tried to tell me how much tv i could watch or anything else , ( there were no personal computers yet and the internet was totally unheard of until almost 1990.)., there would have been more Hell raised than just a little bit. !

But I am guessing you were required to make age adjustments due to this sites rules. I

am sure everyone here is aware kids screwed before 18. Hell thatcwas the best time, if some insane parent caught you he couldn’t get some lawyers to have you charged as an adult having sex with a minor. NOW THAT COULD GET REAL Ugly, law wise.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Nah. I quit reading when his sister said that if he pissed her off, he'd be going back to jerking off.. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And I'll go make the coffee, that line is great !!!!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

Yeah, I have to check and see which one of us got the 'Dad was fucking his sister' trope published first, but I definitely believe that it's a perfect example of GMTA. (Great minds)

I used the same thing for my leading characters in That Girl Next Door. But in my version Dad and Auntie don't stop because Mom and Auntie are lovers too.

I love how Lisa falls for her brother BECAUSE they are screwing and the intimacy draws them closer. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...