All Comments on 'Another Cuck Wish'

by Cuckwanttobe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What this writer did...

What this writer did: 1st story was posted (rightly) in "fetish"...Result: just one comment in two weeks...2nd story he posted it in LW! why? it is about the man's same secret fetish...because in LW he already has 5 comments...all bad, but 5 times more comments just in some hours! 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Impo_64

Yep, just attention whores! They don't mind the abuse as long as they get attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2018

Let the war between commenters go on!!!!

CUCK VS B.T.B and on and on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope you get some help.

Psychological, not grammatical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Try this for an ending

"Is that what you wanted and did you enjoy it?"

"Absolutely, now I have all the pictures and video for the divorce you stupid cunt."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't give those haters a secnd thought.

They probably enjoyed it as much as I did. That being said I am looking fforward to the next story or chapter of this exciting wife and lifestyle. I truly enjoyed the dxialong between Mary and her husband. 5*

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Who are these masochistic perverts

who deliberately read stories called "cuck wish" by a "cuck wannabe" and then find fault?

CuckwanttobeCuckwanttobeover 6 years agoAuthor
Like it or not

First thing is first. Negative comments just tell me that you have no imagination and kept reading even though you claim to not like it. And that is your purgative. If it makes you feel like a big shot, than go ahead.

Secondly, thank you to all that read and enjoyed the story. It is a work of fiction. Although it is something that I would like to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not read it

it's "perogative". enjoy your creampie.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
purgative?

Isn't that something that makes you throw up? If so, this story was certainly that. It was my prerogative to read it and comment. It would be great if Lit would give cuckold stories it's own section and talked it out of LW. No loving wife in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pussy Juice

Is this based on truth or your hopes for the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this lame

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so shallow and poor like this trash of story.

In fact the writer spent so many times describing the cocks and loads of cum his STD cunt wife got that it seems the writer does enjoy cocks!

It seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

Perhaps this lame story may have better chance in T&C or Gay session, as the LW readers don't appreciate this kind of garbage story.

1* for this crap.

CuckwanttobeCuckwanttobeover 6 years agoAuthor
What I want for the future.

This is something that I would like to happen in the future for sure. As for those that seem to hate or dislike my stories, I am sorry that you feel that way. However, if you are just talking trash... then FUCK OFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving your wife including

Being a cuckold belongs to the loving wives section , dipshits. Read the description of the category you bitter, cheated , on assholes, cause you think you have ownership of your wife.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
CWB, the first part was pretty hot. Until the ending scene at the restaurant it was pretty good for a cuck story. The the humiliation, which became OTT. If it's integral to your arousal, so be it

I do think that is where you lose most of us who could MAYBE like a cuck story done right??

Thanks for sharing. Im interested in how the new story today goes. Probably humiliating, I hope not.

PS, it just occurred to me: Having ones wife as a lifesyle humiliatrix is insulting her. It implies she is the kind of low class person that enjoys belittling others.i know that's not the intent of the typical wimp cuck writer, but it is an inescapable result of that fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck

Seek help it may not be to late to cure your sickness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love her more?

Why? She has an untold number of diseases festering in her cunt. Why would he do anything but divorce her? Anything else doesn't work for him. This was simply a stupid story line.

1 star

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its authors like this and stories this bad that make cuck stories the redheaded step child of literotica.

Horribly written, badly fleshed out, its like you kids are jerking off while "writing" your stories. And it seems you cant clear the big cocks from your vision enough to see how badly your attempt is going.

Dont want bad reviews and ratings, try actually making these better instead of your waking wet dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good writing technique and very erotic. Dialogue strained credulity but good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dont worry about the haters i love watching my now wife dance with men and see them feel her seeing how far they go and how far they let her. As far as work partys i dont go i drop her off go home and wait for her to text when she is ready and well sated before collecting her and being told when and where and all the details of who she had sex with while i am enjoying her wet sex. I wouldnt change it for anything and i do get to fuck others as well

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO, its difficult to laugh so hard that I pee myself and try to type at the same time.

Not even bothering with the fact that you should just go a fucking gay club and get that cum straight from the source....it makes you no less a homosexual and since you fixate on big cock, statistically you most likely are (And the desire to eat another mans cum seals the deal). This is just horribly written, reads like a 12 year old trying this out for the first time.

I cant believe anyone thought this was "erotic" I suppose if you compare it anal herpes, yes it might be, but beyond that this was pure garbage of an Epic Fail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous