All Comments on 'Another Cuckold Story'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years ago
I get it

I understand that there are people who don't know and will never know the perverse satisfaction and arousal of seeing their wives with another man. Our first time I didn't know whether to be turned on or be afraid of how turned on I was. It was not to be a one off and I learned to enjoy those special events.

Like the character in your story, my wife did not want to see me with another woman. I was more than fine with that.

Good stuff E-guy.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
The saddest part is the last line.

"Everything that I told you really happened" In your story you describe all sorts of worries about your performance and if other men might be better. Then talk about controlling your jealousy and dealing with the angst. IF your wife really loved you,she would not be having sex with other men, she would have reassured you about your relationship and your feelings of inadequacy. Then you would not have to be dealing with those feelings. But no, instead she took advantage of a weak fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I disagree

Though I don't like the cuck stories I disagree with the anon that she doesn't love the husband. I mean if he wants her to have sex with others and she wants to have sex with others why wouldn't she love the guy? She gets her cake and eats it too! If he forbid it or made her life miserable then the love may not be as strong.

I agree if all is great between two people that is all they need but when it isn't how lucky for them that they found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Low Self Esteem

I feel that these people who write Cuckold stories suffer from low self esteem or have been bullied at some point and have severe confidence issues. I have no such problem and always say when asked about religion that I believe in the Superior Being and here I am.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Seeeeeexy FICTION! Nice erotic imagery.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

And while she may love you, there is always huge chance and a very good one at that, that she will find love with one of those other lovers. Yes, people can separate love and sex but guess what...there is no actual border that stops it from happening. Its generally not intentional but connections happen, whether we want them to or not.

Happens all the time, the lack of respect for the husband slowly expands, few actually end up just sharing. More become a safety net, and it becomes about the wifes desires and not the husbands any longer and he becomes less and less to her.

Thats the reality and you never know it until its too late. Plan for the day that you may becomes a divorce statistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why be married?

I can see her point. She gets supported. But then she shows her husband, by her actions and words, that she has no real love or respect for him and very little self respect. "Feeling" safe is simply an excuse you make after you catch something nasty a shot won't cure. These people are idiots.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Anon re:What a load of crap

You sir, are one total hypocritical asshole. To start with you are on a porn site reading stories about sex. Just because this is not your particular kink doesn’t make it wrong. And the mere fact that you are reading stories in a whole section dedicated to wives sleeping with other men tells us all that either you secretly enjoy this, or that you are a complete and utter moron who doesn’t know where to find the gay stories. Yeah, we all pretty much figures as soon as you went on your little rant that what you secretly want is to be bent over like the wife and have another guy slip his sausage up your pooper. I suggest you slither back under the rock you oozed out from under and leave the stories here to those who understand and appreciate them.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
Confused

So bob gets on top of her and they have sex, too quick, but they have sex. Then husband gets on top of her and they are having sex and then the dialog is:

I asked, "Did Bob do this for you?"

"No, he didn't!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yessss!"

So what did bob not do? What did I miss?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sex Positive isn’t very popular in Loving Wives

Grammar point first, using a flare to don a condom will probably render it useless. Try the word FLAIR, look them up.

Having your partner enjoy sex with others is fine for some people.

But most readers here are insecure, and so hate it.

It’s your life and your choice, and I understand why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do you read these stories?

Again I’m astonished at how someone can be so stupid to read a story in a category called “loving wives” with every title screaming what it’s about and still be shocked enough to leave a rude comment.

Learn to comprehend what you you read you fucktards!

If you don’t like the idea of men sharing their wives why in fuck sake would you read these stories? Are you that fucking stupid?

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 3 years agoAuthor
To the Anonymous who pointed out the difference between "flare" and "flair"

Thank you very much for pointing that out to me! That was really funny especially when I think about the potentially tragic consequences of putting on a condom with a "flare". I like to think that I learn something new every day. I try to choose my words carefully and appreciate the grammatical correction. Do the readers know the difference between being "discrete" and being "discreet"? I see that error all the time.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
The smell

The stench from all these cuck stories is drawing cuck fans like flies to a pile of shit. This accounts for the high scores on this garbage.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 3 years ago

Excellent account of wife sharing! Such a lucky guy you are. I think the better term for your role as a husband who encourages and approves of other men having sex with her is called "wittol". I was only recently made aware of this term myself, here on this site, in fact. Cuckolding is the well-known term, but usually implies the husband is humiliated in such encounters, out of control. That's not at all your dynamic, which is as you have said, more like wife-sharing, except you don't feel the need to have sex with the man's partner, or wife. That would basically be swinging. These days, the idea of sharing one's partner seems to be more and more popular. Great that you have a wife who enjoys this play as well as you do!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Husband enjoys sharing his wife with other men

Yes, studies call it a repressed male living vicariously through a slut wife.

Like MetalRabbit, you all have a repressed desire for another mans cock, but your cognitive dissonance wont allow you to accept what you truly are.

As the repressed Rabbit says "These days, the idea of sharing one's partner seems to be more and more popular" no it isn't actually. Its hardly more than it was 40 or 50 years ago, but most closeted cucks try and claim its "common" as a way to justify the mental illness they suffer with as a good thing that "so many others share".

Dont hate the messenger and please stop hating yourselves, it isnt healthy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't know why people gave you a hard time over your first story, nothing better than sharing your wife. My wife and I are both nudists and that lead the way to swinging sometimes with couples other times with single guys, I loved watching her fuck another guy and also love seeing his cum drip from her pussy, a couple of times i even licked her pussy clean. But i really would like a 3some with a bi guy ,my fantasy is to be under my wife in a 69 licking hir clit while he fucks her doggy style but i want him to pull out as he's about to cum and cum in my mouth.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Hmmmm. While the writing was mostly grammatically correct, it was pretty boring. Virtually no emotions generated anywhere. It read more like a newspaper account. Just the facts maam.

Even though hubby and wifey agreed that she would fuck their friend later their was No conversation with hubby or seeking permission on any level after they met at their house. Very unrealistic for wifey to strip naked by herself without hubbys consent or participation. It all seemed forced and awkward. Average was the best you earned on this one. No smiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.