Another Cuckold Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "What did you do then?"

"I didn't do anything. I just read the book that I had brought with me. Eventually, though, I did take off my swim trunks and sunbathed nude."

Susan asked, "So, you liked the way the girl looked?"

"Yes, she looked very nice."

Susan said, "I don't blame you for looking. The problem at our club is that you're always supposed to be on your best behavior. Heaven forbid if a guy happens to look at a woman's breasts or ass a second too long. He's likely to get thrown out."

Bob said, "Yes. Being a single guy, I try to be careful not to offend anyone."

I said, "I don't think you would do that anyway."

He replied, "No, but some husbands are very possessive of their wives. The last thing I need is to piss off some husband."

Suddenly and without any warning, Susan asked Bob to give her a back rub.

"Sure. No problem."

She laid a towel on the carpet and then she got on her stomach. She had some body lotion that he could use.

He began the massage by focusing on her low back and shoulders.

She said, "Hmm. That feels really good. Have you ever done this before?"

"Yes, I used to do this for my ex-girlfriend."

Susan was quiet for a moment while Bob continued massaging her. He massaged her with firm stokes. When he got done with her low back and shoulders, he focused on the back of her legs and thighs.

Susan, wanting to have her ENTIRE back rubbed, asked, "Bob, would you also do my butt please?"

"Okay."

"Hmm. That feels good!"

She said to him, "You know, you really should meet my sister, Julie. She's very pretty."

"Is she a nudist too?"

"Not exactly. She's a bit too modest for that."

"Does she know that you go to the swims?"

"Yes, she knows."

"So, what does she say about it?"

"At first she thought that we were crazy but now she's more open to the idea. Jim and I are trying to convince her that it's a lot of fun."

When he got done massaging her back, she turned over and asked him to do her front.

It looked to me like Bob was taken a bit by surprise when she asked him that. With her being nude, he wasn't sure what areas to avoid.

He took his time massaging her feet and the front of her legs and thighs, but, when he was done with those areas, he abruptly stopped before going any further.

Susan asked, "Why are you stopping?"

He awkwardly replied, "Uh... Maybe you should have Jim finish."

"No, it's okay. I want YOU to."

It was kind of comical the way she placed him in this situation. She knew that, being the gentleman that he was, he would be hesitant to touch her private areas, especially with me there. She pretended that she was only asking him to continue with a normal massage but, obviously, with her lying on her back stark naked, she was all exposed.

She let him think things through for a moment.

Then she said, "Bob, it's okay. We're not at the club now. If you'd like to massage my breasts, please just continue."

Now, just because a woman gives you permission to massage her breasts, it still doesn't mean that she intends anything more than that.

Bob was doing a good job massaging her. He took his time, using plenty of lotion. I know she was enjoying that.

I thought maybe Susan was going to leave things at that and that she just wanted to tease and frustrate him a bit. That's when I decided to join in.

While Bob was massaging Sue's upper half, I began to gently massage her pussy lips using some KY lotion. She closed her eyes and enjoyed what we were both doing for her.

It wasn't long before I gently slipped two fingers inside of her and started to gently stimulate her that way.

She whispered, "Oh. You are so bad!"

I continued to stimulate her pussy with my fingers while Bob continued to massage her breasts.

She was now starting to moan in pleasure.

"Oooh. That feels so good!"

I asked, "Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Ooooh. Yes! Please don't stop!"

I wasn't about to stop. I continued to stimulate her pussy with my fingers, getting her more and more excited. She was breathing faster and faster and moaning like crazy until, suddenly, she climaxed.

She cooed, "Hmm. That felt so good."

We took a break from the excitement as Susan went upstairs to take a pee.

When she came back down, she had her nightshirt on and she announced that she was going to go to bed. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that she wasn't going to go any further with Bob. But, to my pleasant surprise, that's when she walked up to Bob and kissed him on the lips.

She said, "Bob, you're really sweet. Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

It was just like that! She just plain asked him, knowing how awkward this could be. But, how else could the subject have been broached? Yes, we could have discussed this with him ahead of time, but that would have been awkward too. The worst thing that could have happened is that Bob would say "No".

He replied, "Really?"

"Yes. We don't have to have sex. We can just sleep with each other."

Well, his cock gave him away because as soon as she had made the proposition, he instantly got an erection.

Susan continued, "Jim and I already discussed this and he is fine with the idea."

I added, "Sue and I thought about her asking you this the last time you were here, but we weren't sure how you would react. We didn't want to offend you."

Bob replied, "I don't know what to say. I had no idea that you were going to ask me that! Of course, I'd love to sleep with you."

Susan answered, "Okay. Then let's go to bed."

She took Bob by the hand and led him up the stairs to the spare bedroom. It was almost 1 o'clock in the morning.

Sue told me later that night what happened. At first, they just held and kissed each other. She also said that he was "very affectionate".

After a few minutes, she got on top of him and kissed him and let him suck on her tits. Before long, he flipped Susan onto her back and started fucking the hell out of her. I could hear them from the other room. She told me that the only bad thing was that he was so horny that he didn't last very long. She said that he started to apologize but she told him, "Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to practice the next time we get together."

Now it was my turn to have fun. She snuggled up to me and we kissed and held each other and then I got on top of her and we fucked.

I asked, "Did Bob do this for you?"

"No, he didn't!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yessss!"

"Is he a better lover than I am?"

"Nohhh!"

I knew that we were making a lot of noise and that Bob could hear us.

"Oooh, don't stop! Oooh."

I could tell that she was on the verge of cumming so I thrust my cock insider of her harder until, suddenly, we both orgasmed at the same time. I ejaculated all of my cum inside of her.

Now her pussy was sopping wet and full of cum from both Bob and me. I think she was one very happy and satisfied little wife that night.

That's pretty much what happened between Susan and Bob that night. She had more fun with him in the weeks after that but I'll tell you more about that later.

One other thing I should tell you is that, when Susan had sex with Bob, he did NOT wear a condom. You may recall how, when she first had sex with David, we both insisted that he wear one. We were very concerned at the time that she could catch an STD. After all, we had met David on a website for people who are looking to have sex.

The situation was different with Bob. We met him at the swims and had gotten to know him over a period of time. We felt safe with him. If he had wanted to use a condom, we would have given him one.

The thing is, Susan likes to be fucked "bareback", that is, without anything being in the way. She just doesn't like the feel of a condom. When a guy ejaculates, she likes to feel his cum filling her vagina.

I hope that you enjoyed my story. Everything that I told you really happened.

12