Another Dare at a Nude Beach

Story Info
My boyfriend challenges me at a nude beach to tease others.
7.2k words
4.63
21.6k
19

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers

A funny story I like to tell: It happened some time ago when we took a camper to the north of France for a mid-week trip. We decided to relax near the sea and wanted to discover some nude beaches since the weather forecast was good. It was late August and we did not expect to see many people.

Apart from a visit to a public sauna, I had not had the opportunity to get naked in public for a long time, and now, during the drive, I felt the anticipation returning to the upcoming sensations of being able to show off my body in front of hopefully a few good-looking naked men.

The sun warmed the cockpit of the RV through its large front window, enough to get me out of my dress. This was not the first time I had been naked while riding in the camper. I knew I could not be seen by the other drivers as long as they drove by in their lower cars.

To be safe, I blocked the view with a small towel on the side window so that Christian still had enough room to look in the right-side mirror, but it made it harder for others to look in.

"I hope I am not distracting you too much?" I asked Christian.

"No problem, it's not the first time I have seen you naked," he reassured me.

"Just be careful with the big trucks, because the drivers can see you!"

"Yeah, but only if you pass them, so do not do that, or if you do, do it fast," I said jokingly.

It was another one of those moments when I was torn between "playing it safe" or testing my ability to expose myself to an unexpected bystander.

Sitting naked in the passenger seat was already making me horny. I could not wait to get out and show off my assets!

Picardy was the region and we had no experience there. I am the one who always researches on my phone on the Internet, but Christian is more of the old school and decided to go to the tourist information office to ask where we could find nude beaches. I threw my light dress over my head, stood up, and followed my friend.

The girl at the counter smiled when we asked. I think that not often people come in to find out about nude beaches. She showed us a few places on the map and gave us access information. She said that these are the most beautiful places and therefore not exclusive to nudists, so a mixture of textile and nude was practiced. Clothes-optional beaches are good enough for us, so we let her give us more details.

She pointed us to a place that in her eyes was the most beautiful and secluded beach, but perhaps better to avoid because there could be a lot of gay men hanging around.

That would not stop us, especially knowing that there would be no families there, so little chance of children around. We could feel freer to be "naughty" AND the most beautiful place according to the lady - clearly: we knew where to go!

Less than an hour later, we parked the camper nearby and walked the long way to the beach, where we could enjoy ourselves naked. Once there, we found a nice rocky beach with a strip of sand at the water line that got wider at low tide. It was not very crowded. It was already a bit late in the afternoon.

We looked at the other visitors to the beach and it was like most "low season" situations we had seen before: majority men alone, a few women and some couples, and yes, probably some gays, but we do not see why they can not enjoy the beach like everyone else ;-)

I estimate that 25% of the visitors were naked (especially the men) and more or less secluded from the others to one side of the beach. We were there with one goal: to get naked, so we went to the right side of the beach, where we saw more naked people than on the left side.

The sun was less hot than a few hours earlier, but that did not deter us from taking off our clothes. For me, it was easy, I just took off my little summer dress, without bra and panties, as always. Christian with his shorts, t-shirt, and underpants was much slower. I checked his cock and saw that it was already a little bigger than his usual size in sleep mode. Would he, like me, still get the arousing feeling of undressing in public?

We went for a quick swim, it was so nice to be in the water again, as it had been over a year since we had been able to do that. The water was pretty cold, not like the Mediterranean, so it was a short swim. When I got back out of the water, I checked my tits to see if my nipples had gotten harder. They looked perfect! Time to show them off!

I noticed a couple of guys a little to my left and instead of following Christian right out of the water, I purposely swerved to leave the water near them. This way I could see them better and of course, I can offer them a good look at me too.

One of the guys said hello and I replied in my best French, "Bonjour!"

Although I didn't know what to say, it was an excuse to stop to extend my close-up. My friend was already getting back to our towels, while I chatted briefly, taking advantage of the moment to absorb the special feeling of being looked at my naked body.

"Premiere fois," I heard myself say after understanding his question about whether I had been here before.

I enjoyed the men's unconcealed glances as they slid over my body, reminding me again why I find it so exciting to show myself off. I wished my French was better, but then I turned back to Christian, who was waiting for me.

"Au revoir!" I said, glad to have seen some new dicks, and waved goodbye.

We decided to come back the next day and spend the whole afternoon on that beach. Delicious food and wine were waiting in the camper, so we went back, this time without clothes, since most people in the area know that this is an area "clothing optional" and should not be shocked to see naked people, even with a 25/75% rate.

The trail was narrow, so I went first, followed by Christian, who wore most of our stuff. It's always fun to cross people with clothes on when you have nothing on yourself! Those are moments when my boyfriend gets excited and gets a semi-hard tail knowing how strangers look at me. And for me, of course, a great way to satisfy my flaring exhibitionist feelings.

We had parked the RV not far from the main road because it was not allowed to go too deep into the park on heavy wheels, which was a protected nature area.

The temperature was still comfortable, and although we were far from the nude beach, I still had no clothes on. We ate outside at our little table, and every time I had to get something out of the RV, I stood up and exposed myself to people who might happen to take notice. We would hear a passing car honk and suspect they had seen my tits or maybe more.

During dinner, Christian suddenly suggested something special for the other day. He said he would like to know and see with his own eyes what it would be like if I were alone without him on this "clothes-optional" beach. He wanted to see if I would attract other men.

"How about we go together, but not as a couple?" suggested Christian.

"What do you mean," I wondered.

"I can sit 10-20 meters away from you and come a few minutes later so no one knows we are a couple."

With that he challenged me and I immediately liked the idea and the next morning at breakfast I wanted to know how. The first thing I asked was if he wanted me in a bathing suit, topless or naked.

"I think you should start in a bikini," he said.

"How long do we do this? Half an hour, an hour?"

"As long as you are having fun? Just call or text me and I will be with you if you want."

In my head, I thought about some scenarios and mentally prepared myself for a hot afternoon. I decided to get my pussy completely shaved for the day, a small task I had not taken care of yet this summer.

He always enjoyed watching me prepare my pussy, and I suggested that he could do the same with his cock. He agreed and left me to shave his shaft and balls.

We looked at each other appreciatively and looked forward to a fun game with hopefully exciting challenges.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked Christian.

"I do not know yet, but let's just say I'd like to see you tease other boys."

"Keep an eye on your phone, maybe I will give you some specific instructions," he continued.

We went there together in the early afternoon, and when there were only a few minutes left, I moved on alone, leaving him behind.

That afternoon, I wore my favorite two-piece micro-bikini to walk from the RV to the seaside. I followed Christian's task, to start "with textile", being a few strings and three small triangles hiding my tits and pussy.

I was going to wait and see how I felt and if I was approached by other guys, I would certainly go topless and probably take off my bikini completely if I felt comfortable doing so. Until that day, I had never been naked on the beach by myself and I did not have that much experience. Now I would be alone but with a bodyguard not far from me.

I chose my spot more or less in the middle between the unofficial nude area and the textile area, a few feet from the water line. People often stroll along the water, and that way I can look at them up close and them at me...

In my memories, I thought back to the summer Christian first took me to a nude beach resort. Apart from being naked, I had some "interesting and hot" experiences meeting some strangers in exciting surroundings: in nature and even in a swing club.

The result was that I learned a lot in a few days. My eyes were opened and I even had some new "oral encounters" during that time. Since then, we have not taken the time to discuss further or explore real swinging. The only result of these experiences was that I found out that Christian is interested in seeing how other men look at me when I am nude, how I got touched by strangers, and that a BJ on another cock is not considered "cheating".

I, for one, have found that I love getting naked and being seen, being watched by the drooling stares of other men. And I am not complaining about Christian's special way of putting me in touch with other men.

Before I got married, I only had a few boyfriends, so I did not have many sexual experiences. That has changed somewhat since I met my current boyfriend, who has encouraged me to explore my sexuality.

Time flies and now, here we are...

A few minutes after I settled in, Christian came and put his towel down not too far from me. He was at a small distance from where he could observe me very well and eye contact was easy. I saw that he immediately undressed while I was still in my bikini. He just adapted to the other "horny single men" on the beach.

After 20 minutes, nothing happened, except that a few guys came by.

I was bored and amused myself by making my triangles as small as possible and trying to look sexy. They were the kind you could slide over the strings. This way I made them just not too small so they just fit over my nipples. Same with my bottom, which I made little enough to just cover my pussy.

I was about to call Christian to come sit with me when a man approached me and started a conversation. He was very direct and asked me why I was not naked on a nude beach. I played "dumb" and said that I thought it was optional and that we could choose either way.

"Yes," he said, "But then you have to go over there." and pointed in the direction where the people were wearing bathing suits.

I said that I might take my bikini off later when my friend came. The whole time he stood close to me and showed me in an obvious way his big cock. I did not like him much as a person and stopped talking and laid flat on my stomach, face down. He gave up and left.

I heard my phone ping and it was Christian sending a message to ask if everything was okay. I told him about the conversation and he replied that the guy was right and I should think about getting topless! Maybe that was the best way to get more attention.

Okay, finally! I took off the straps of the top and let my breasts free. I stood up and went into the sea up to my knees and poured some water over my body to refresh myself. As usual, my nipples became dark and hard.  The way I like them best because they look so sexy.

I took a little walk along the waterline to attract some attention and went back to my seat.

On my rear end, only a thread between my butt cheeks betrayed that I was wearing something, but almost nothing. The only small triangle that was left in the front just covered my pussy.

When I returned to my towel, I found another message from Christian saying that I looked sexy with bare tits! A few men walked by, some just looking, some making eye contact, but I did not react except to look at them: most were older and not as attractive.

"I do not get much attention :-(," I texted Christian.

"Take another walk along the waterline - towards the textile area - there are more people," he texted back.

I knew he was challenging me!

"Ok, but only if you follow me from a distance - naked!!!" I replied.

He was already naked and I wondered if he would do it, or if he would put on his swim trunks.

Officially I was topless, accepted everywhere in France on every beach, and felt safe enough until I received another SMS:

"Let's go now - and I want to see your little triangle between your labia!"

Wow! Naughty Christian! But I liked it and did as he asked, motivated by the fact that he had to stay naked on the textile part. I let the lower narrow part of the fabric slide between my lips and carefully pulled it up to make it partially disappear.

My labia were uncovered, but I was still wearing a bikini bottom that showed a tiny triangle at the top, which, together with the frivolous little bows on my hips, was nothing more than decoration of my lower belly.

I started walking and had to pass him before I reached the beginning of the textile part of the beach. I emphatically showed that I was complying with his wishes and pulled up the strings once again to make sure he got what he wanted.

With my feet in the water, I began the walk, checking after about fifty meters to see if he was following me. Technically I was wearing a bikini, but in reality, I was just naked and made my way to the textile area. I was hoping for more topless women so I would feel less out of the ordinary.

I felt like I was getting some special looks, but after a while, I realized that the same thing happened as with most of my other new and challenging erotic experiences: shy and scared at first, then, like a breather to get back to normal, and pure pleasure at the end!

Confidently showing off my tits and my special bikini bottom, I pretended not to care what people might think and at the same time imagining they were looking at a hot chick passing by!

After a while, I thought it was good to go back to cross a brave friend, naked showing his little flaccid cock on the textile part!

"I'm glad you turned around to go back," he said without looking at me as he crossed me.

I giggled when I noticed he was not that flaccid anymore and had a lot of fun!

When I got to the naked part, I decided to continue my walk to check on people.

I was so into enjoying the moment of walking in the water, the light breeze, my free boobs, sunshine, and the people, and even forgot about my string.  I went back to my towel and bag because I was thirsty and saw Christian already lying face down. I pulled my string back in order when a new "admirer" arrived!

The guy was naked (of course!) and only carrying a big towel over his shoulder, hanging low covering his dick. He started in the local language but quickly changed to English, with that sexy French accent.

He apologized for disturbing me, but he saw me walking from far away, such a beautiful and sexy woman we don't see here often, blabla, and followed me and couldn't resist talking to me and if I didn't mind...

I did not! The young man was very polite and confident. That was not a surprise with a body like that! It was like he came from a "Men's Health" cover! I felt lucky and looked over my shoulder to Christian, but he was still face down. So far my bodyguard!

He said his name is Mick and he and his friends regularly visited this beach. Then he asked if I was alone. I said yes, but maybe my boyfriend will come later. I had the impression that he did not believe me, but I didn't feel any need to convince him.

He asked if he could sit next to me as long as my boyfriend did not arrive. I said okay, knowing Christian was close to me and I felt safe this way. He placed his towel and sat down, now without anything to hide. When he sat next to me, I saw his eyes going up and down from my face to my tits while he did not make any effort to hide his cock from my eyes, on the contrary!

He was sitting there, using one arm to rest towards my side, the knee closest to me against the sand and the other knee straight up, opening his cross to me. His magnificent cock was resting on his inner thigh flanked by his shaven big balls.

Like I loved to flaunt my tits, I felt he was doing the same with his dick. I guess as much as I felt him looking at my breasts, he must have noticed I was drawn to watch his well-endowed cock, shaved and cut, having his big head unprotected and seducing me.

It was like someone was opening the water tap: I felt I was getting wet and the situation was getting out of hand. By order of Christian, I was supposed to tease him, but it turned the other way around. I started blushing while I couldn't stop staring at his dick.

"You don't mind, I lay down to relax and tan a bit?" I said, looking for a way to temper the hot feelings of arousal he was creating.

"Okay, good idea," Mick said, and laid down as well, both on our backs, his legs partially open, me still with my fancy mini bikini bottom.

When I closed my eyes I caught myself starting to fantasize about sex with him.

Everybody at that beach disappeared and only he and I left...  I let him take me missionary, spreading my legs for him, feeling his powerful dick fucking me deep! Then he turns me around to get me on all fours to penetrate me doggy... It would be the first time to get fucked by a strong, big, and cut dick, and imagined it was great sex!

At the same time "ping" and another message from Christian, who noticed my company and pulled me out of my fantasy:

"Ask him to put sun protection on your back" - hmmmm... not a bad idea!

I took the bottle and asked him:

"Hey Mick, can I ask you a favor? Can you do my back?" I said while presenting him with the bottle, knowing he would not refuse.

He said "Of course babe," and took the time to massage my back with his big hands.

Babe???? Hmmm, it's a bit awkward because normally it is Christian calling me "babe" but indeed sexy to hear.

He kept on talking, I forgot about what, but he did a very good job and made me think it had been a long time since Christian gave me such a nice massage. Need to remind him! He kept on rubbing my back from my shoulders and neck down to the strings of my bikini.

When he stopped I asked him if he did not mind doing my legs. He changed position to do the job and felt little by little he let his hands go higher to my bum which was not covered by textile.  I did not react, resulting in hands taking care of my ass just seconds later!  

I raised my head to watch Christian, who was on surveillance like an FBI agent! With sunglasses, but without the suit and tie!

After laying face down for like 10 minutes I thought it was time to tease Christian a bit more. I turned around to get on my back, had my head up and rested on my elbows, and asked Mick if he would like to put tanning oil again, this time on my front. As expected he did not refuse!

He started with my feet and legs, went up close to my bikini, and continued with my tummy. Same time I was watching my Christian, who was following every move! He saw how Mick hit almost my tits and stayed away from them respectfully.

Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers
12