Another Dare at a Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Mick, I don't want my boobs to get sunburned so don't forget them!"  

I told him not to worry, that I was used to getting total body massages from professionals (I did not lie!), and that I love a good long boob massage.

"This must be my lucky day!" Mick replied and put the extra liquid on his hands to oil my tits.

At that moment Christian was having one of his hands on his cock and I could see he was hard. Mick asked a few times if it was okay like this.

All I said was "Hmmmmmm" and I smiled at him so he knew he could continue.

His hand caressed my boobs fully. My nipples got contracted and became hard. Like a mini obstacle, they were in the way of his hand and fingers, sending horny signs to my brain and pussy every time he touched them.

He took his time and I left it up to him when to stop.

After many minutes he asked me, "Okay like this?"

"Yes thank you so much, I could enjoy even one more hour longer!" I replied.

Time for another splash! I got up and like a puppy, he followed me into the water. I did a short swim to cool off and went back, watching my boyfriend also walking only a few meters away from me in and out of the water. I got more and more confident and more and more naughty!

"I think I will take off my bottom because I don't like to wear wet stuff," I said to Mick that had followed me out of the water, now with a half-hard cock.

"That's fine! You fit better with the surrounding nature if you do that!"

I didn't want to wait for Christian, ordering me to get fully naked with Mick by my side. I got to excited and wanted to flaunt my pussy to him!

I was still standing and without waiting for a text from Christian I helped my little triangle slide down my legs to my ankles, while bending over with stretched legs knowing Mike had a good look at my ass and pussy lips from where he was standing behind me.

I went to sit down, straight up, my knees also up but feet wide apart, an all but timid position, giving full view to my bald cunt.

"Shaved pussy huh? I like that," he said, pointing to his dick, to tell me he is also shaved. 

Was he thinking I did not notice?

"Yes, me too! I have the habit of shaving completely when I want to go to a naked beach," I explained while looking at my own private part and demonstrating by caressing her how smooth she is.

"Why?" Mick wanted to know.

"Well, my boyfriend told me once, that it looks sexy and my pussy would get more attention! Haha!"

"Guess it's all about preference and taste but I agree with your boyfriend!"

Mick sat back next to me and asked me if I had some more tan oil to spare...

"Sure, you need some?"

"Yes, I feel I am getting boiled lobster skin," he replied funnily.

I gave him my bottle and he started to moisten his skin. I was following his movements with his hands over his own body and found this very sexy and attractive. I think he was aware he was seducing and flirting with me...

Suddenly he apologized...

"Don't want him to get red either," he said while shamelessly starting to oil his shaft, head, and balls.

"I am not here!" I replied loud, not knowing what to say and enjoying the action....

and at the same time thinking, "I wish I could do that for you!"

"So why do you like to come to a naked beach?" Mick asked.

I didn't want to lie and told him my real reasons.

"I like to be naked in the first place because I hate clothes, but I love to show off my nude body to receive the rewarding looks of men showing their appreciation. And of course, the chance to see handsome naked young guys is a big advantage," I said while throwing an obvious glance at his cock.

"Oh, so you like to watch hot guys?" he repeated.

"Uhu..."

"Then I suggest moving to the other part of the beach, with more handsome young guys," Mick said with a tempting voice.

"Let's have a stroll and change to another spot where it's more beautiful and quiet, less people," he said in a persuasive tone.

A naked walk with him along the beach sounded nice, I told him I would text my boyfriend where to look for me. Then I grabbed my towel and stuff and started my little parade with my escort.

When I looked back I saw my boyfriend, who was following us from a distance.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him curiously.

"Well at a little paradise," he explained, not revealing much.

"Oh, well, I don't know how far your paradise is, then you can carry my stuff," while I put all my things, a beach bag with a towel, water bottle, and sunscreen in his hands.

Free of ballast I walked proudly through the water, showing off to my new friend and all others who liked to watch. There were only naked men around now and I enjoyed the yummy view!

He took my hand, as if he wanted to be my guide and gave me support, in the sometimes strong current where the combination of retreating low waves and the uneven sand could bring me out of balance.

He took me in a bit less shallow water and felt my boobs bouncing when I made little jumps to avoid waves hit my upper body.

Since he oiled my tits, I had the impression he was having a half-hard all the time.

I was wondering how Christian felt, looking at our naked sexy asses from behind!

It was only one year ago I went naked in public for the first time and the fact I experienced, that I liked it so much to expose myself gave "going nude" an extra sexual dimension. Teasing a few men, including my boyfriend, became part of almost every nude beach visit, and now we were taking it again to a new level.

Obeying the text messages of my boyfriend telling me what to do, turned out to be a fun way of spending time "naked together and apart".

Meanwhile, a friend of Mick's passed by to say hello. Also a handsome young man with a toned and fit body and again a great dick. I understood enough from his French and body language he was giving his friend compliments on his catch of the day!

The guys had a short talk and his friend left only a few minutes later. I was imagining that Mick did not want to share my company with his mate.

I enjoyed the walk along the water much since it was a really warm day and the little fresh wind on my body and feet in the chill water was welcome to cool me off.

Suddenly I realized he took me to the "gay" part of the beach.

Guys walking like couples, guys kissing, and even a few guys with a complete erection, not shy to show off!

When I asked him if he was gay he said to be bi, just like his friend. That was new and interesting for me! I know I always joked about that with my boyfriend, with that same question: "Are you bi?" But until now he always says "no".

When we arrived at Mick's favorite spot I had to admit it was beautiful, the view, the rocks, more wild nature, and only a few dozen men around now! I did my best to spot women, but no, I could not see any.

Mick unfolded my towel next to his big-sized beach towel and we sat down again.

"Seems I am the only woman here?" I wondered out loud and in a fun way to Mick.

"There are a few more," he said, "probably also walking around somewhere. You don't like the men outnumbering you?"

"Not at all - on the contrary - the more the merrier!" and I felt like a female Michelangelo, able to choose a handsome beautiful model to sculpt the most erotic image of a man!

The sun was doing her best and I thought I needed some more tan oil on my back. Mick was no longer "interrupted" by textiles or strings covering parts of my body.

His hands freewheeled from my heels over my legs, bum, and back to shoulders. My legs were not closed which gave his hands space to feel my inner thighs.

"I love to oil that silky-soft skin of yours," he complimented me. 

"And I love your big hands sliding and caressing!" I encouraged Mick.

From the side, I had eye contact with Christian and his hard cock who claimed a new spot as well.

"Bit more oil on my bum," I asked Mick.

Now his hands focused on and around my ass and I was enjoying the treat! I opened my legs a bit more, a sign for his hands to search his way for the inside of my legs, bringing fingers carefully little by little closer to my pussy.  

While he was massaging my bum and getting close to my pussy lips I messaged my boyfriend to let him know about Mick's progress and intentions, if I let him continue or not?

"If you enjoy it you should not stop him!"  texted my boyfriend.

"Of course I enjoy babe," I texted back...

Mick saw me tapping my phone and asked if all was okay and I was just honest:

"It's my boyfriend, asking if I am okay."

I experienced a few pussy massages before by different men, first a doctor, and later some professional masseurs, but now it would be my first time on a public beach by a "non-professional" stranger and in company, more or less, with my boyfriend.

Mick interpreted my silence as permission to continue his attempt and a few seconds later I felt a finger touching me carefully.

For a woman, it is easy to give signs if she wants to get intimate touching. Same thing with the professional masseurs. If I like the guy who massages me, all I have to do is spread my legs a bit, while lying face down on his table. And when they approach my pussy, I produce a bit of moaning. That is all they need to hear, you don't need to ask. Then when it's time to go on my back, it's only repeating but then giving full access to my cunt waiting for special treatment.

Some can even make me cum on their table, but I guess that is something for another story.

With Mick I did the same: "Hmmmmm" was all I needed to say to encourage him to go on.

I was happy I shaved all, so he could smoothly slide his fingers over my pussy.

"No sign of your mysterious boyfriend yet?" Mick asked, probably because he knew he started to get more into "risky business".

"He will arrive soon or later," I sighed, bringing up some tension.

"Well, I hope later," Mick replied.

The fact that my boyfriend texted me all the time, gave me the freedom to enjoy myself without feeling guilty or the risk of jealousy from his side. Without his sexting I guess I would still be in my bikini and maybe letting Mick open my top while laying on my tummy to have him doing my back, nothing more.

The last text I got was Christian telling me he had precum. I could not see Mick's cock and imagined he would be hard as well now! The light touch of his fingers near and against my pussy lips got me very aroused and I was wondering how he would continue.

Luckily there were not too many people around, my boyfriend was closest and the rest were further away. Mick noticed I was texting a lot and questioned me more if I was busy and all ok... I continued being honest and told him I was only texting my boyfriend.

Guess he still did not believe me. He got brave and I felt one finger moving between my horny wet slit, first superficial and then little by little deeper until I felt his finger disappear followed by a little short scream I could not hold in.

I enjoyed the play and stopped texting so I could concentrate on this little finger fucking experience. When I put my phone in my bag I showed respect to Mick, because now he could get the feeling I belonged to him, at least for the next half hour or so. 

Mick was searching for my sensitive clit and I thought it would be better to turn around on my back which made it also easier to check around what was happening.  

Mick then asked: "Your boyfriend is not arriving yet?"

I only replied with "he will," and positioned my legs in a way he understood I wanted him to continue what he was doing.

Same time I saw his dick showing bigger than just before and pretty hard. When he put his hand on my tummy I felt the wetness drip from inside me. I lifted one knee, to prevent others from seeing his hand moving down on me...

It was a pity for my boyfriend to limit his view like this but I felt Mick was more secure this way to do his thing. When I put my other leg a bit to the side he found his way back in and around my pussy and it felt so nice to feel a new hand discovering my sex.

"You like this?" Mick asked, looking for a reassuring response.

"I love it, hmmmmm."

For a moment I got carried away, to the moment in Milan, where Christian witnessed how that Italian guy was fingering me. Here on the beach I felt more safe then at the bar and did not plan to stop this...

I had my own hands on my breasts now doing some massage and personal nipple tease. His cock got up and was within my reach. I checked around and thought it was a good moment to touch him. I started the same way as he did, only very lightly with one finger to see how he reacted.  

It was not a surprise he did not object, so like a teenager for the first time touching a cock, I started carefully to rub him between pointer and thumb, not stronger than holding a teaspoon. This went on for quite some time, both doing things very slowly and enjoying it.

One man passed by a few times: Christian with an erected dick! He wasn't satisfied anymore with what he could see from his spot!

"Wauw! Did you see that?" reacted Mick

"What? That older guy with his hard-on?" pointing at my boyfriend.

"Yes - I am used to seeing that here but not used to having them circle so near!

I told Mick to ignore that man, that I did not care. I got excited now and heard myself giving directions to Mick on speed, pressure, and location where to touch me, because I unexpectedly felt the chance of getting an orgasm.  

To give more "privacy" I took a part of my big towel and threw it over my lap to cover what was happening. Several times I checked to be sure to offend nobody. It was like a long foreplay turning out to be a mutual masturbating session!

And there it was! I tried to temper my voice and I was sure Christian knew what was happening! Mick brought me to ecstasy and I had to let him stop because things got too sensitive down there! I still had his cock in my hand, caught my breath, and started a good hand job on him, also under the towel which, for sure, Christian noticed, was going up and down.

Mick deserved it! 

"You want me to continue until you come," I asked him. 

"Oh yes, please," he urged me with a longing voice.

 

While I was stroking him I continued looking around for "danger" but except for my boyfriend and a few other guys now apparently finding a way to watch us playing, there was nothing that scared me. It was a similar situation we experienced in Croatia the year before.

The big difference was a stranger just made me cum and my boyfriend was watching. He joined the few other guys watching how I did a hand job under a towel. They all started wanking their cock.

I looked Christian straight in the face and he just smiled and gave me the famous "BJ-sign": one hand pretending before his mouth and his tongue pushing the inside of his cheek.

Mick was lying on his back while I was doubting what to do. Looked back at Christian showing me his body language in a way like "What are you waiting for?"

Christian watched me sucking a few dicks before so I wasn't surprised he tried to motivate me to do it again. Seemed like everybody there was waiting for me to make that move, so I was under "group pressure" (good excuse, right?).

I revealed his cock from under the towel and bent my head towards his shiny head covered in pre-cum. I started with a few teasing licks and kisses before I took his head in my mouth. I stopped after only a few seconds to check again on my boyfriend, to be sure if he really was okay with it but I only saw excitement on his face and a hard dick in his hands. I t

Then I took advantage of the situation, forgot about everybody there in the next few minutes, and brought all my BJ skills up to celebrate this occasion and go all the way sucking him deep in my mouth.

I was imagining having this cock in my pussy instead and going crazy on his tool with both hands and mouth. Mick started breathing more heavily and I wanted to see his fountain releasing his juice. I was sucking and pumping it out of him. I stopped sucking and continued my hand job until he shot his white liquid blancs in the air. Right after I did some extra licking and cleaning of his tip with my mouth, to have at least a bit of new taste.  

Even though I did not have to, I had some strange feelings towards Christian standing there. I decided to call him closer and with my hot horny mood, I kneeled before him and started sucking his dick as well, to compensate for eventual jealousy.

Guess all the guys, including Mick, were surprised. My boyfriend was completely "prepared" by himself already and I did not need to make big efforts to let him explode in my mouth. I swallowed his juice, mixed it with Mick's taste, and got up.

A few other men had some opportunistic expectations and looked at me in anticipation but I had no ambition to fulfill them. Christian hugged me and kissed me on my mouth.

"Oh Mick, my boyfriend just arrived," I said, which explained everything to him...  

We had a short talk, gave him a sweet kiss, and left not long after that to our camper. I needed desperately to feel a cock inside me and wished Mick was there to fuck me.

Christian was as excited and horny as me, felt my needs, and did his best to satisfy me. Physically it was more than okay but my brain was fed by the view, feel, and taste of another cock and body.

I think it is normal like with great food, if they let you smell and have a taste and you like it, that you want more of it....

I was hoping to have a chance for a serious conversation shortly with Christian about how he would feel to let another man fuck me. I knew for sure he was fantasizing about it, but was it something he would like to see me doing in real life?

I was too shy to start that topic myself. He had to take the first step! 

12