Another Day at the Office

Story Info
Just another (not) normal day at work.
3.6k words
4.43
14.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturdays at work were terrible. It was almost always a pointless day. You'd think it would be an easy day since it's only a four hour shift, but you would be wrong. Most Saturdays we would only have four cars scheduled and it was almost always just inspection or oil changes. Which would generally leave either a two to three hour gap at the end of the day which always dragged on. Or the cars would be spaced out by a half hour or so and there was still a long gap at the end of the day. In either case it was a long four hours to sit there staring out the window. There usually isn't even any eye candy to stroll by the parts window. The Saturday shift just plain sucked.

When David got to work that morning he went through his normal routine of logging into his computer and signing into everything. After he was all signed in, he walked across the breezeway to the service department to see who was working that morning. He was happy to see it was Zelda.

Zelda was a perky twenty-something who most likely got hired primarily because of her looks. She was right around five and a half feet, with dirty blonde hair that when out of it's normal sloppy bun reached down to the middle of her back. She was very petite and David guessed she was maybe one hundred and ten pounds. She had these perky B-cups that the tight fitting uniform shirt she wore accentuated perfectly. Today she was wearing a pair of black yoga pants that lifted her tiny round peach of an ass even higher. David, being forty one and divorced never really gave her much of a second glance since he assumed she would never go for a guy like him. Plus he never liked to shit where he ate.

He had learned the hard way when he was much younger that getting into a fling at work is just a big mistake. David walked through the automatic doors and stood at the counter.

"Mornin'." He said, throwing her a small, sideways smile.

"Good Morning!" Zelda said in her normal happy tone. "How are you today Davey?" She continued, throwing him a big toothy grin.

"Aww, ya know, normal old guy stuff. I creak and pop when I stand up, especially this early in the morning."

"You aren't that old. What are you, thirty eight? Maybe nine."

"I'm forty one," he said with a low chuckle. "How many do we have on the schedule for today?"

"Ummm, four. One oil change, one inspection slash emissions, and two buff and shines."

"So, I get to pull one little oil filter today. So glad I got up at the ass crack of dawn for this." David said as he started to walk towards the door to go back into parts.

"Awww, yeah, but then you wouldn't be here with me silly!" She said as she leaned slightly over the counter.

When she rested her elbows on the counter he couldn't help but notice that her shirt must have caught on something because it was pulled down and her left breast had popped up and he could see her nipple. He felt his dick tighten ever so slightly in his tight boxer briefs.

"Yeah, I guess not," he said as he walked through the doorway.

Once back inside the parts office he adjusted his dick as he sat down. He still had the image of that perky little tit on his mind. She had the tiniest, cutest little nipple with barely any areola. The soft pinkness of it was a stark contrast to the tan tone of her breast, and the rest of her body for that matter. Clearly she either went to a tanning salon or sunbathed topless. He wondered if she had no tan lines down below and his cock stiffened a little bit more. He adjusted it by grabbing it and moving it to lay against his right leg. When the fabric of his boxers slid across his cut cock it felt so good and he felt a drop of precum form.

Why the fuck am I so damn horny all of a sudden? He asked himself.

Get your shit together David. You are at work and she is almost half your age.

He was snapped out of it by a car pulling into the service drop off area. The squeal of the tires on the polished concrete grated on his nerves as it made its way around the corner and came to a stop directly in front of the parts window. Inside was the meanest looking old man who just looked like he was born miserable.

I feel bad for Zelda if this guy is in some kind of mood, he thought to himself as he stood up to walk to the shelf to grab an oil filter, his only one for the day, and walked it out to the lone technician there. He dropped it on the tool box and proceeded to walk outside to grab a quick smoke before he sat down and did nothing for the rest of the miserable day.

As he sat outside and smoked his cigarette he tried to take his mind, which had wandered back to Zelda's perky little tit, off of such things by scrolling through Facebook. It wasn't working. The way she leaned forward and appeared to be throwing herself towards him had gotten a rise out of him. His cock was still a little stiff and sensitive. He could feel where the drop of precum had landed on his thigh. It felt cool compared to the heat and humidity in the air that day. Midsummer Pennsylvania weather where the sun is trying to kill you and the humidity is his little accomplice... He finished his cigarette and walked back to his tomb. He sat down at his computer, pulled out his phone and started playing solitaire. He looked at the clock on his computer screen. 8:45 it showed. Great, he thought to himself, only three hours and fifteen minutes left.

After a few minutes David decided to walk into the back and clean up a little bit. When he had been back there for no more than ten minutes, he heard the door from the shop open up and heard small footsteps come running into the back where he was standing just out of sight around the corner. It was Zelda and she appeared to be crying.

"Everything okay," he asked her.

She looked up at David standing there, clearly startled.

"No, that old asshole was a horrible man. He just wanted to bitch about everything and he was just... so... mean!" She blurted out as she began to sob into her hands again. He moved closer to her, lightly putting a hand on her shoulder. Half expecting her to move away, she instead moved in closer, now sobbing into his chest. He felt himself get hard again. He shifted his hips away from her so she wouldn't feel his dick standing at attention. He stood there holding her for a minute or two until she stopped crying. She pulled herself away from him and looked up into his face.

"I'm sorry I cried all over you," she said as she wiped the tears from her cheeks, "you must think I'm some sort of baby. Letting a customer get to me like that."

"Nah," he replied. "It happens sometimes. I usually come back here and use the tires as a punching bag though. I've definitely had a small breakdown or two on my way home."

She let out a little laugh and looked down at her feet. That was when she noticed the bulge in his pants.

"Oh my," she said, "did I cause that?"

She reached her hand out and cupped the bulge into her hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Shit, I'm sorry. It just... sort of popped up." He said hoping she would laugh and not be upset.

"Don't apologize. It's flattering. And from the feel of it," she went from cupping his bulge to grabbing his cock through his work pants, "nice and thick." She leaned in while still holding his dick in her hand and kissed him. Just a light kiss on the lips.

The kiss was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into the shop.

"We will continue this later," she said with her trademark grin as she turned and walked out of the parts room. He watched as her tiny, perky little ass rounded the corner. He looked down at his dick and sighed, "I hope you know what you're getting us into here." He said out loud. He adjusted his dick as best he could and walked back to the parts counter. Once he was seated at his desk he looked at the clock once more. 9:20.

The rest of the day went without incident. The cars were done and no more were coming in so it was a race between David and the technician there today to see who could take the most smoke breaks. Zelda was doing her thing in the service office and hadn't been over near the parts counter since their encounter earlier. The few times she had walked past the window she had thrown a quick, yet somehow sultry, glance his way. Each time she did that his cock would start getting hard. David still had no idea why he was so horny today, but he was glad about it. He briefly wondered if maybe him being horny was being picked up by Zelda but quickly dismissed it. That was just crazy thinking.

Noon came eventually and it was time to close up shop. The technician had already left twenty minutes ago and it was just Zelda and David left in the building. As he was locking up the parts room she was closing the inner garage door. He stopped and waited for her to finish locking up. Goddamn! She has the perfect little ass! He thought to himself. He continued to watch and found himself wondering what her pussy tasted like. His dick, once again, started to get hard. She turned around and looked at his face, then his crotch.

"You must really like me, huh?" She said with a slight chuckle.

"I guess so. It's been a constant struggle all morning. I guess I'm just in some sorta mood." He replied with a shrug.

"Let's go take care of that real quick," She said as she turned to walk into the breakroom.

"The camera is broken. Has been for months. The owners are too cheap to fix it. Besides, no one else is left down here."

She walked up to him and started undoing his belt. He went to say something and she shushed him by kissing him. Her lips were soft and warm. The lip gloss she was wearing tasted like cherry. Her tongue flicked lightly at his lips. She put a finger to his lips telling him to not talk. He wasn't going to argue. She had his pants unbuttoned now and reached in to grab his now fully erect cock.

He wasn't long, maybe five and a half inches, but he was thick. Her tiny hand felt even smaller on his cock. She got down on her knees and kissed the tip of his dick getting a fairly large drop of pre-cum on her lips. Rather than licking it off she stood back up and kissed David, this time pushing her tongue past his lips. He kissed her back and pulled her into himself. Since he stood at least seven inches taller than her she was barely standing on the tips of her toes. Instead he was practically picking her up, his fat cock was pressed between him and the mound of her pussy. He could feel where her pussy lips started through the taught fabric of her yoga pants. He could feel the heat of her pussy on his dick and could tell she was getting wet. She broke the kiss and let herself down.

"I saw you today. The way you looked at my tit this morning. Did you like it? I did it just for you."

David was stunned. "You did that on purpose?" He asked, still dumbfounded at what he had just heard.

"I see the way you look at me sometimes. I like it. I like you. You make me laugh. Now, what are we going to do about that?" She asked, gesturing towards his cock. "I think you need a little more teasing first. Will you eat my pussy?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

He helped her take her shirt off, finally exposing her breasts. She didn't have a bra underneath, not that she needed one anyway. He gently grabbed her right breast and flicked his tongue across her nipple before sucking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could, then repeated the process on her left breast. Her perfume, mixed with the light sweat she had worked up that day, tasted like heaven to David. He licked her nipples some more, switching back and forth between them before kissing his way down to her belly button and finally to her pussy.

Once he was down on his knees in front of her he grabbed her hips and turned her around. She leaned over, resting her arms on the counter. He ran his tongue from her pussy up her ass crack through the fabric of her yoga pants while grabbing the waistband and pulling her pants, along with her panties down to just above her knees. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks in his hands, spread her apart and licked her from her pussy all the way up to the upper cleft of her butt. She tasted amazing. He could still taste and smell the remaining scent of whatever body wash she had used that morning along with her natural smell.

She moaned as he leaned back in and started licking inside her pussy. The tip of his nose was pressed firmly against her tight little asshole. As his tongue explored inside her dripping wet pussy she wiggled her hips back and forth rubbing her asshole on his nose. Taking the hint he moved his tongue up and licked her asshole hard. Stopping with the tip of his tongue pressed against it. She immediately started pressing back into his face. He held on tightly to her hips and was pulling his face into her as much as he could. Her moans were getting louder. She reached her hand back and grabbed his hair. She pulled his head into her and started grinding her ass on his face. His tongue was pressed further into her ass. He moved a hand from her hip and inserted two fingers into her pussy and bent them forward, looking for her g-spot. She jumped a little when he found it and he pressed down harder while rubbing her clit with his thumb. She now had both arms back on the counter to keep herself from falling over as she writhed herself along his face. His tongue was now fully inserted into her tight little asshole. He could feel her getting wetter as he rubbed both her clit and ger g-spot. He worked a third finger inside her and she moaned even louder.

"More," she panted, "Put the rest inside me. Please."

He wasted no time and worked his pinky inside of her.

"More."

"More?" He asked.

"Yes!"

He stopped rubbing her clit and pulled his fingers out slightly and slowly worked his thumb in. He slowly turned his hand at the wrist back and forth getting as much of her pussy juices on his hand as he could. His thumb was now into the first knuckle. Her moans were being accompanied with heavy panting and her pussy was literally dripping. Long tendrils of her thick juices were clinging to her inner thigh and his hand. Soon he had his hand worked up to the last knuckles on his thumb and fingers. With one final gentle push his hand was inside of her. He used his entire hand to rub her g-spot and the entire area surrounding it by closing his fingers into a loose fist. She let out a grunt followed by a moan.

"I'm going to cum," She said, lick my asshole some more."

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

He had to stand up to one side of her and lean over to get at her asshole. Using his one free hand he pulled her right cheek to the side and started flicking his tongue across her sweet hole. She reached a hand out and started stroking his cock. The head was slick with more pre-cum and she was using it as lube.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Right there. I'm cummm... " She couldn't finish her sentence. Instead it turned into a yell. Her pussy clamped down on his wrist, as did her hand on his cock, and she started to shudder.

Suddenly he felt a rush of warm liquid spray out of her stretched pussy as she squirted with each contraction of her orgasm. The tightness of it around his wrist made it spray out in every direction. A puddle had formed between her feet. She continued to shudder for another moment or two before he felt her muscles relax and he slowly, in a back and forth twisting motion, slid his hand out of her pussy. As his knuckles slid out her knees buckled slightly. He grabbed her around the waist and let her down gently.

She reached her hand out and grabbed his throbbing cock, pulling him over to her. She took his cock into her mouth. All the way in. He could feel her tiny lips around his fat cock, her teeth were barely able to keep from scraping. He wouldn't have minded. Sometimes it felt kinda good. He could just barely feel the tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat. She continued with the up and down sucking motion and added in her hands. She had both hands wrapped around his fat dick and her fingers were only barely overlapping each other. She was definitely experienced and knew how to handle such a girthy cock. He briefly imagined what it would be like to have her at the center of a gang bang. The thought shot through him like a lighting bolt. He suddenly felt like he was going to cum.

"Bend over again. I want to fuck you." He told her.

Without a word she stood up, bent over onto the counter and stuck her ass out. He gave it a quick lick from clit to asshole before standing up and pressing the head of his cock against her waiting pussy. She reached her hands back and spread her cheeks for him. He slid his cock into her pussy and was amazed with how tight it felt considering he had just fucked her with his fist. He started pumping slowly. Going halfway in then out before slamming all the way into her. Since she was slightly lower than him his cock was hitting the area just above her g-spot. She arched her back up some so he was able to come straight down into her and soon he was hitting her g-spot with each full thrust.

It didn't take long before she was cumming again. She let go of her ass cheeks to steady herself on the counter. He felt her muscles tense up and she began to shudder once more. With each downward thrust she moaned and squirted. The front of his pants and the back of hers were soaked through. Her pussy was continually clamping down on his cock and the feeling of it was amazing. He was going to cum. He picked up his pace and soon he was grunting as well. He was now slamming into her already abused pussy. With a final grunt and thrust he emptied his load into her. He continued pumping in rhythm with her muscle contractions. He stayed inside of her until his cock, now completely flaccid, slid out of her along with a thick string of his cum. She reached a hand underneath and formed a cup with her hand. She collected as much of the cum in her hand as she could and proceeded to rub it all over her pussy and clit. Her pussy looked like it had a glaze over it as his thick cum covered it all. She stood up and turned around. She stared him in the eyes as she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked the remainder of his cum off. She then proceeded to pull her pants up a little too high and made sure that the outline of her pussy was clearly visible. She walked the few steps over to him while running her hand along the outline of her crotch and leaned up to kiss him. He could taste his cum on her lips and tongue. As they kissed she was stroking his flaccid cock.

"See you Monday," she said as she pulled away and started towards the door. She paused as she held the door part way open and blew him a kiss.

"Later, Davey." She said, "Call me sometime."

And with that she walked through the door leaving David standing in the middle of the breakroom with his dick hanging out. He looked at the mess around him as he put his dick away and buckled his pants.

"I ain't cleaning this fucking mess up."