Another Day at the Office Pt. 02

Story Info
Young coworkers go from friends to lovers.
3.8k words
4.68
8.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story please leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and I like receiving feedback on my writing.

Warning: There is some content of non-con or dubious consent.

Enjoy the story.

Another day at the office -Part 2

I woke up and it took me a second to realize I was naked and in Anthony's bed. Our clothes were scattered all over the floor, it had been a crazy night. Slowly, I stretched my arm and grabbed my phone on his bedside table. It was around 9:00 am. I could hear the sound of a shower, so I guessed he was in the bathroom. I looked around and found my boxers, and I put them on. Collecting my clothes, I wondered if I should leave before he got out to avoid an awkward conversation. My train of thought ended as Anthony entered the room wearing his workout outfit and drying his hair with a towel. He ran his fingers through his long dark hair, styling it back.

"Morning." He said casually.

"Hi." I said scratching my blond hair.

"Look, I'm heading to the gym now... I never miss a workout." He said and looking at his body I believed him.

"But you can stay if you like... There's eggs in the fridge... I think." He added picking up a duffel bag and his phone.

"Yeah, I think I'll have a shower and get going if that's ok." I said yawning.

"Sure...I'll see you at work then..." He said with a weird tone in his voice.

"Yeah, bye..." I replied and saw his round ass walking down the hall in those loose shorts.

I still could not believe I had fucked that hot guy last night. Well, he'd fucked me to be more precise. Soon the door made a shutting sound. I took my stuff and walked towards the bathroom. It was still warm as he had just got out. I entered and saw a bunch of hair products on the sink. He splurged on some expensive shampoos, but it was worth it. I got naked and in the shower. It felt strange to use his shampoo and shower gel. His signature scent was now all over my body.

It was always awkward to go back home after hooking up with someone. There was this satisfied but strange feeling looming over me. I spent the rest of the weekend chilling and watching TV. I tried not to think about Anthony or what had happened.

***

Monday morning, we were back at work. After saying hi to him, I went straight to my desk and focused on work. I had to finish a lot of paperwork by noon that day.

Around 11 am, I was in desperate need of some coffee, so I walked directly to the breakroom. It was a small room with a counter and a couple tables. Lisa was making some chai. She looked at me and made a funny face.

"So...how was it? Tell me all the details." She said leaning on the counter.

"How was what?" I asked having a flashback of Anthony's sweaty body moving on top of me.

"You know... the hung guy with the tattoo?"

"Oh... that guy... Well, he cancelled in the last minute and I went home with blue balls." I lied sipping on my coffee.

"Oh I'm sorry, babe... Maybe next time..." Lisa kept talking but I stopped paying attention and just said 'yeah' every now and then.

Behind her I saw Anthony walking by with some documents and we made eye contact through the glass divider, he was wearing a dark burgundy shirt with a silver tie. He looked hot as always, he was the only one I think that could get away with wearing that kind of colour combination. We had not really talked about what had happened. He walked away and I went back to work.

After a few hours of typing some reports and having drank that coffee, I hurried to the toilet. I was using one of the urinals when Anthony got out of a stall. He was washing his hands and then I did the same. He looked at me like he wanted to say something.

"Hey, Mark. You didn't tell Lisa, right?" He whispered, while drying his hands on a paper towel.

"Of course not, she would have told the whole office..." I replied.

"Yeah, I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. You know...what happened was a mistake..."

I had heard that phrase before... It wasn't my first rodeo, hooking up with 'straight' guys. But he was so into it... There was no way a straight guy could've kissed me like that, and why did he let me spend the night? Maybe because we're friends but most guys would have called an Uber and told me to go home.

"It's okay, man. We were both horny and drunk... I get it." I said trying to play it cool and reassure him.

It was true that Anthony was a good friend, and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Also, it was up to him to find out if he actually liked guys or not.

"Yeah... I'm glad we're cool." He mentioned patting my shoulder and I smiled awkwardly.

After that conversation, the days went by and we continued life as if nothing had happened.

***

It was the end of the month that Lisa invited us to a party at her friend's apartment that we hung out outside of the office. It was a few days before we got our pay check so we were ready to spend some money and get drunk. We bought some bottles and went to her place in Lisa's car.

The party was at an apartment in an old building in the city. It wasn't in the best condition but it was huge, and it had a fairly big balcony. We took the elevator to the apartment. On the hall we bumped into Lisa's friend and another guy heading out. They were going to buy some food, but she told us to get inside and enjoy the party. They said they'd be back in some minutes.

Inside there was some nice chill music and everyone was talking and drinking in the living room, some people were smoking in the balcony. Soon Anthony was being the party animal he is, and was entertaining people with his stories. A girl was staring at him and laughing at his jokes, I thought he had a good chance of hooking up with her.

I met a guy on the balcony as I went out to have some fresh air. He was smoking some rolled tobacco cigarettes. I didn't usually smoke but it smelled real nice. I asked him what he was smoking and we began chatting and drinking some beer. He was a beautiful dark-skinned guy, with the sexiest lips that I'd seen. He was looking at me with his deep brown eyes, making me a bit nervous. I had been a while since I flirted with anyone.

I guess it was pretty obvious that we were into each other right from the start. It was more of a question of when and where we were going to make out. His body language was giving me all the signals. We continued chatting and I got closer to him to offer him some of my beer.

He pulled me closer, and I felt the heat of his body. I spilled some of my beer and we laughed. It was nice to be in someone else's arms. It had been a while. His lustful eyes looked at my lips, and we began kissing. Both our tongues felt warm, and I could taste the tobacco in his mouth, but I didn't mind. I was too horny to care that night.

I was licking and biting his lips. He seemed to enjoy that. After a while of playing he pecked his way to my left ear and licked it, his wet tongue was sending shivers down my spine. My pale face felt hot against the evening's cool air.

"I think your friend is enjoying the show..." He whispered to my ear. His eyes looked at someone on his right.

"What?" I mustered and looked that way.

I saw Anthony sitting on a chair drinking a beer and looking at us through the glass door. As soon as our eyes met, he knew he was busted and got up to pretend to talk to someone.

This beautiful hunk continued kissing my neck but noticed I wasn't into it anymore.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing..." I lied. It shocked me to see Anthony's lewd gaze.

"You wanna go somewhere else...somewhere we can be alone...?" He suggested.

"Okay." I said smiling.

We went inside and he pretended to go to the bathroom. I followed him and we walked inside one of the bedrooms. Right away, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He was being way more aggressive than I expected but I went along. His hands were grabbing my ass firmly.

He kissed my neck and made me touch his hard cock over his pants. I could feel his bulge over the fabric of his dark jeans. His scent was different to Anthony's, also the way he kissed me... Why was I comparing the two? Why was he staring at us if he didn't like men? I continued wondering about that while kissing him.

His brown eyes stared at me as he asked me to go down on him. I wasn't exactly in the mood but I did it anyway. I was thinking too much instead of enjoying the moment. So I went down on my knees and pulled his pants down. His uncut cock sprung right up. It wasn't too big but it was thick, and around the base it had lots of hair. I opened my mouth to get that cock nice and wet, and he guided my head with his hands. He was grabbing me firmly by my blond hair.

My head was going up and down as I listened to his moans. I could hear the voices of the party far away. My jaw hurt a bit but I tried to focus on what I was doing and get my own dick hard. For some reason, I couldn't take Anthony off my mind.

Suddenly, his hands pushed my head down and held it for several seconds. I couldn't breathe and I tried to push him away, while some tears fell down my red face. The choking must have lasted no more than a minute, but it was exasperating.

Without any warning he came on my mouth and then released me. Immediately, I was coughing a bit and trying to catch my breath. It took me by surprise and pissed me off, my red face was enough evidence.

"What the fuck man!... I couldn't breathe... You could have at least given me a warning...".

I complained getting up and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Come on... You know you loved it..."

"Let me return the favor..." He said trying to grab my arm, but I brushed him off.

Quickly, I left the room and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I locked the door and thought about what to do. My hands grabbed the mouthwash and I cleaned myself up. I could go home or stay and just forget what had happened. There was music in the living room, and I could hear them having a good time. I washed my face and decided that I was going to stay at least for a while and then head home.

As I went back, some people were playing a drinking game and others were dancing. I saw the guy I had been with drinking with some of his friends. My body needed a drink, so I ran to the kitchen. I took a bottle of vodka from the kitchen island and rested against the window. I took a few sips. The alcohol burned my throat a bit. I don't even like vodka, but I needed something to take the edge off. Just at that moment, Anthony came in.

He grabbed some beers from the fridge and saw me on the corner.

"Hey... you okay?" He asked getting closer to where I was.

"Yeah...everything is fine..." I answered and sipped from the bottle again.

"Wow... I think that's enough vodka for you..." He commented taking the bottle away from me and putting it on the kitchen island. His green eyes looked concerned.

"Sorry... I'm fine... Just go and have fun..." I told him but Anthony didn't seem convinced.

"Mark, you know you can talk to me..." He said leaning on the counter next to me, his dark eyebrows were raised making some worry lines on his forehead.

I knew I couldn't be completely honest with him... Whenever he said my name it made my body tingle, but I had rejected the possibility of doing something with him ever again. He said it had been a mistake, and it had been what, a month already. I should have been over it.

Besides, I couldn't tell him about what had happened just before. Finally, I decided to just be straight-forward and ask him about what I was thinking. After all, he was my friend and I had to know what was going on with him.

"I saw you watching us before... Why you do that?" I asked him, slurring my words a bit.

Anthony sighed and looked down embarrassed. His eyes seemed to be looking for words on the tiles.

"I don't know..." He mumbled scratching his styled black hair.

There was an awkward silence after that.

There was this tension between us again. I knew I was into him, but I couldn't read his mind or his expression. I was hoping he was feeling the same attraction I had for him. Was he jealous to see me with another guy? I know as soon as our eyes met, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Maybe it was the vodka. But I decided to go for it, I had nothing to lose.

"You wanna go to my place?" I said looking at him with my pale blue eyes, hoping for the best.

His eyes looked my way surprised, and I regretted what I had just said.

"What did you just say?" His eyes staring back at me with a blank expression.

"Nothing...You better go back ...They're waiting for you"

"I think I'll get going..." I added quickly, heading to the doorway.

I felt embarrassed and I could not wait to get away from that place. I was ruining everything.

I was leaving the kitchen when he grabbed my shoulder. I turned my head around.

"Fuck them. Let's go to your place." His words made me smile instantly. There was a certainty in his eyes that excited me.

I waited in the hall next to the door and heard him say I was too drunk to go home alone. The girls seemed sad that he was leaving and begged him to stay. His lousy excuse made me so happy. He decided to go with me instead of staying in the party. I checked my phone, and it was around 2 a.m.

I saw him get ready and we got out and into the elevator. My apartment wasn't far away, it was around a 20-minute walk. So, Anthony suggested we walked instead of calling an Uber.

We walked down the streets in the city talking trash about the people at the party. Anthony admitted that the girls were not that great. Although they were hot, he had gotten bored of their conversation after a while. That is why he decided to look out the balcony and saw me kissing that guy. At least that was his excuse. I didn't care much about it. If he liked me that was all I cared about.

It felt nice to walk next to him in the dark of the night. Kind of like being a teenager again and being drunk with a friend doing stupid shit. That is the feeling I got. We shared a cigarette and talked about life as we got to my place. Suddenly, I realized we were just one block away from my building. I was nervous again; it had been a month since we hooked up.

In no time we got to my apartment. I opened the door like I had done many times when I went back with some random online date hoping to get stuffed, but this time it was different. Anthony was my co-worker and my friend.

Once inside I did not know what to do. My nerves got the best of me. I left the keys on the kitchen counter of my small studio apartment and stood up there. Moonlight was lighting the hall, making shapes on the wall.

Slowly, he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my face with his big hands. I was staring at him, feeling the warmth of his hands. He got closer he got his lips close enough to my face and I wondered if he could smell the alcohol in my breath. For a moment, I felt embarrassed he was about to kiss me.

"Wait... Let me go wash my..."

"I don't give a damn..." He said while pinning me on the wall, his lips reached mine.

He kissed me deeply. His tongue felt warm and nice in my mouth. I just wanted him to erase the traces of the guy I had kissed a few hours before. I grabbed him by his jacket and pulled him closer. His mouth was so sweet. He took his time rubbing his warm body against mine. I could not escape between the wall and his body.

I could feel his hard-on against my body, his hips pushing me against the wall. My hands were grabbing his firm ass cheeks over his pants. Our bodies felt in desperate need for touch.

He then grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me to the living room. Anthony took his shirt off and I did the same. His hairy chest felt rough against my pale and soft body. He was so manly. Our hands moved fast, both of us caressing our warm bodies.

I followed the hair trail from his chest down to his boxer's waistband with my lips. His pants dropped to the floor. He was wearing some navy boxer briefs which covered his notorious bulge and were a bit tight around his thighs. I pulled them down and his cock sprang up. The head was glistening with a single bead of precum and there was one vein going round down to his perfect balls. My blue eyes were fixed on that man meat.

"Sit down." I ordered him. His beefy body dropped on the leather couch, with his cock on one hand.

I opened my lips and went down on him. With my hands I touched his abs and strong thighs, I was captivated by his body. I liked how even his cock was well groomed just like the rest of his body. When I met Anthony, I thought he was mr. vain but now I was into him. I liked the way he styled his hair and the smell of his perfume. Even his cocky mannerisms were now attractive to me.

While he sat on the couch, my face was stuffed with him. It was turning me on so bad. My own cock was getting stiff in my pants. After spending a few minutes on his cock, my jaw got tired, and I kissed my way to his balls. His scent was driving me crazy. I needed to do more. I decided to take a risk and just go for it.

In a second, I pulled his heavy legs up and saw his tight hole. His surprised grimace turned into an expression of pleasure when he felt my tongue up his ass. His virgin hole was twitching against my wet tongue. His body was shaking, and I felt delighted to make him feel this good.

"F..fuck... that feels good..."

He held his legs up and closed his green eyes in delight.

"You know what would feel even better?" I teased with my face in between his cheeks.

"Oh...hell no..."

We both laughed a bit. He grabbed me by my neck and said, 'It's my turn now'.

Standing up, we stumbled towards the bed bedroom, leaving a trail of socks and underwear down the hall. As our naked bodies fell on the bed, the room filled with our panting. In the darkness of the room, his rough hands felt great against my pale and hairless skin, they went down my back all the way to my ass. I enjoyed running my fingers through his coarse dark hair. He didn't mind me messing his hairdo. At the same time we kissed deeply, stopping only to catch our breaths.

After a few minutes of touching our bodies. He turned me around and caressed my back, I could feel his hard cock pressing against my hole. We were both laying on our sides. My body was aching to have him inside me. Stretching my right hand, I rummaged through my nightstand and got a hold of the lube and condoms. Swiftly, he put it on and lubed me up.

He then pressed the tip, and I could feel my body adjusting to the size. I had forgotten he was so big.

"You okay, baby?" He whispered in my ear. The word 'baby' made me smile instantly.

"Yeah, don't worry." I turned my head and kissed him.

He pulled my leg up and managed to push half of his cock inside. Soon I relaxed and surrendered to the pleasure. He breathed on my neck as he rammed it in and out. My right hand grabbed my cock and I jerked myself quickly. I could tell I would not last long as his cock was hitting the right spot every time, he slammed it in.

We spend a few minutes completely in sync, enjoying the moment. Then I felt his thrusts getting faster, his hands firmly holding me by my hips while his cock filled my hole. Both our orgasm felt close. He began moaning on my neck and took his cock out, shooting a load on my back and all over the sheets. Soon after, I jerked quickly laying on my back and then strings of cum fell on my chest and abs. Shivers went down my spine as my orgasm subsided.

In the darkness of the room, I searched for Anthony's mouth and he held me in his arms. We fell asleep satisfied. I'd never thought that I would get involved with somebody from work. Let alone Anthony, who I could swear was straight. But that didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was that he was the one sleeping soundly in my bed at that moment and I was lucky to have him by my side.