Another Day at the Office Pt. 03

Story Info
Will they stay together, after all the drama?
4.1k words
4.58
4.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story, please leave a comment. I would love to hear your ideas. Enjoy the story.

Another Day at the office- Part 3

In the dark, I searched for Anthony's mouth, and he held me in his arms. We fell asleep satisfied. I never thought that I would have something with someone from work. Let alone Anthony, who I could swear was straight. But that didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was that he was the one sleeping soundly in my bed at that moment and I was lucky to have him by my side.

***

The next day, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned around and smiled upon the sight of Anthony's snoring face, with one arm up and the other on his belly. His hairy chest was going up and down ever so slightly.

I decided to get up and make some breakfast. In the kitchen, I grabbed the French press and put some coffee in it. As I cracked some eggs in a pan, I heard some lazy footsteps coming through the sizzling sound.

"Morning." Said a sleepy voice.

"Hi" I replied turning myself on the counter, but still making breakfast.

"Smells nice..."

"I making some scrambled eggs, want some toast?"

"Nah eggs's fine. I don't eat carbs."

"Really? What do you mean...you work out don't you?" I laid two cups and plates on the small counter that separated the kitchen and living room. His fingers grabbed an apple from a bowl and he took a bite from it.

"Is a piece of toast really that much?" I handed him a plate with some eggs and poured some coffee.

"Well... everyone in my family is on the heavy side, so I try my best to keep in shape. I was a chubby kid so... I try to watch what I eat and stuff..."

Although I was glad to hear something personal as he didn't share much, I munched on my toast with a guilty look on my face and he laughed.

"Don't look at me like that... "

He grabbed my hand and took a bite from the piece of toast.

"Hey!..."

"It's good...mmgg"

I was beginning to know more about him. He actually was a sweet guy beneath his cocky exterior.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know...10 -- ish?"

"I gotta go... but I'll see you at work."

He got dressed in a jiff and left small my apartment.

***

We continued meeting casually. Most of the times he would call me late on Friday or Saturday night and we would fool around or drink some beers, before having hot sex. He would usually leave around midnight, despite me clinging onto him.

My bed now smelled like him, and I didn't want to wash the sheets because I could bury my nose and sniff his scent. I felt happy to have someone that made me want to get up in the morning, whenever I was in his arms, I felt at peace.

***

At work, he pretended we were just friends in front of Lisa or other co-workers. At the beginning, it excited me knowing there was this mutual agreement between us, a secret affair, but then I started to feel like he was ashamed of me. People still thought of him as a bachelor that was always hitting on girls in the office, meanwhile everyone knew I was gay. It's not like I was a flamboyant sassy guy, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I carried myself with pride. Anyhow, I was hoping we would become more than lovers. At meetings, he would stare at me a bit longer making me forget about what I was about to say. I could bet everyone could see my blushed cheeks, but it was probably my imagination.

Sometimes he would go to my cubicle just to tease me and touch my shoulder or ask me for a stapler even though I knew he had his own. My flustered face made him smile before leaving my desk. It made me happy he was only there to see me.

Once he even took it further as to ask my help with some supplies...

"Hey Mark, can you help me pick up some boxes from the supplies room?"

"Can't you get them yourself?" I said turning my head away from the screen.

"Come on, we are out of paper, and it'll be faster if you help me out. It's just a couple of boxes" He raised his thick eyebrows trying to make a puppy face.

"Okay..." It wasn't the first favor he asked but I just couldn't say no to him.

"Thanks buddy..."

We headed downstairs to the supplies room. It was a small room on the second floor. We could take supplies freely but as most companies do nowadays there was a green policy. Everyone had to make sure they reduced their paper consumption, and we had a recycling bin for most supplies, so there wasn't that much paper on the photocopier.

As I entered the small, long gray room that looked more like a closet, I saw three metal shelves with labelled cardstock boxes. On my knees, I started looking at the labels looking for the paper boxes, when I heard a clicking sound.

I continued looking and quickly found them. My hands were about to grab a box when Anthony grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up. Our eyes met right away. His warm breath was tickling my nose.

"What are you doing?"

My eyes shifted around the room even though there was only the two of us.

"...Don't worry. I locked the door."

He proceeded to kiss me deeply and I got weak on my knees. His hot wet tongue was playing with mine, while his rough fingers grabbed my ass. I kept my eyes open focusing on the door every now and then, just to check if someone was there. I must of admit I felt a great rush.

It had been a few weeks since we'd done stuff because my parents came to visit last weekend and then the following weekend, he was meeting some of his college buds. I knew he was horny but to do stuff at work was a risky move, even for him.

His hands were all over my chest and ass, rubbing my nipples over my shirt. Our tongues met in a wet kiss, meanwhile his body kept pushing me against the metal shelves. I could feel my cock getting hard in my stuffy suit. It felt unreal to be doing stuff like that at work.

We didn't have much time as people were going to suspect something, yet my mind was somewhere else. I pulled him closer to me grabbing his tight ass. Close enough to feel the roughness of his beard stub on my face. I had forgotten how good it felt to have his warm body next to me. For a moment, my mind was someplace else...

A rattle on the door handle startled us.

Shit.

In a matter of seconds, we fixed our pants and grabbed some boxes. All the blood that had gone down my cock went up, tinting my face red. Anthony looked at me urging me to keep my shit together. We waited a few minutes, and whoever was outside apparently left.

After waiting a few seconds, we got outside. Thank god, there was no one on the hall. They had probably gone and asked for some keys for the locked door. We rushed into the closest elevator and got to our department. I left the box next to the photocopier and walked straight to my desk. I sat down and tried to focus on my work...

After a few minutes I was interrupted by a buzz. A messaged popped up on my screen.

"That was so hot..."

"Let's meet after work, we can go to my place."

At first, I was a bit angry for him to try something at work. It was difficult enough for me being the only gay in the department. I didn't want to start a rumor that I was messing around with guys in the office. Anthony could play straight and deny everything, but everyone knew about me. HR could find out, they had cameras everywhere in the office too.

Eventually, my cock decided for me. I didn't have anywhere to be that Wednesday afternoon. Also, it was the first time he invited me to his place. I was hoping this meant something more for our relationship...

***

A few hours after work, I got to his apartment and went up. At the elevator, I thought about the first time we kissed. We were both drunk and it was a heat of the moment encounter. I wasn't planning on catching feelings, but I did. It had been a few months already. In the elevator mirror, I fixed my grey shirt and jeans. The elevator doors opened, and I headed to his apartment.

After two knocks, he opened. He had changed into some sweatpants, that covered but accentuated his bulge, and a navy-blue t-shirt. We chit-chatted over some stuff and drank some cold ones he had taken from the fridge. He had the TV on, so we just watched some Netflix on the sofa before he started kissing my neck and grabbing my thigh.

As I turned to him, I saw his lustful eyes.

"Let's go to my room." He said grabbing my hand.

I felt nervous. He seemed more confident and hotter than ever before.

We entered his bedroom, and he took his shirt off. Facing me, he unbuttoned my shirt, slowly kissing each part of my chest as he was going down. To my surprise, he continued with my pants that dropped to the ground. I looked down and saw his naughty smile as he lowered my dark briefs to reveal my hard cock. It was the first time he was trying something like that.

His hand held my cut cock that glistened with some precum. I just closed my eyes and felt his wet tongue on it, licking it from the bottom to the tip. Soon, he put in his mouth and began sucking it going as far as he could. I couldn't believe it. Although, I could tell he had no experience his mouth felt so good. Anthony's moans were muffled by my cock, each time he took it in.

He continued for a few minutes until I told him to stop. I could feel my orgasm building up.

"You don't like it?" He said looking up.

"No, it's feels great. If you keep going, I'm gonna cum..."

"It's my turn now..." I added guiding him on the bed, while we took the rest of our clothes off.

Naked and on the bed, I quickly took his massive cock in my mouth. He loved when I tried to take the whole thing in, as his body shivered in pleasure. I kept sucking while he rummaged through his bedside table, looking for lube and condoms. We were so horny that night, as it had been a while.

Swiftly I put it on him and sat on his cock. Right away, I felt the pressure on my hole that slowly began to give in. My hands caressed his hairy chest while I waited for my body to adjust. Our eyes met and he got close for a kiss. After a few minutes, I had manage to take half of his cock and so I started moving my hips up and down. My ass was bouncing on his cock. Each time I moved I could feel him going deeper in me, driving me crazy.

My movements became faster, while he grabbed my hips. Now he was thrusting up at the same time that I moved. The bed was creaking with our pounding. For a few minutes, we were in sync, each of us trying to make the other one reach an orgasm. It felt great, both our hot bodies panting in his room. I even became a bit weary that his neighbors would hear us.

In a few minutes, I could feel his thrust getting faster. He held me tight while he pounded me. My eyes rolled in ecstasy as my cock shot cum on his chest and abs. Anthony kept moving non-stop until he yelled, shooting his load. He caressed my hair, and I dropped to his side happy and exhausted.

***

We rested on his bed, feeling the sheets stick to our warm bodies. The fabric barely covered his now soft cock. He turned his head toward me, and I got lost in his green eyes for a moment. I'd never realized there were some specks of brown in his eyes, surrounded by his bushy eyelashes. His face had that perpetual five O'clock shadow, that I loved to feel when he kissed or rubbed it against my body.

"What's on your mind?" He asked with a tired voice, caressing my right arm.

"I was thinking... do you wanna go out this weekend?"

"Go out? Where?"

"I don't know... to the movies and then grab a pizza?"

"You mean like a date?" His voice hesitated...

"Yeah... We can do whatever you like..."

He sighed and stared at the ceiling, his head resting on his hands.

"I don't know...What's wrong with meeting here or at your place?

"Nothing... the sex is great. But I want to spend more time with you..."

Anthony was looking defensive. I knew he didn't want to talk about this.

"We see each other at work and during the weekends, isn't that enough?"

He looked bothered and I decided to drop it for the evening. I needed to head back to my apartment anyway.

"Yeah, sorry... It's late. I think I better get going..." I said putting my shirt on and picking up my shoes.

"Yeah, you're right.."

"See you."

"Good bye..."

On my way to my apartment, I kept thinking if that was the last time, I was going to be with him. I wanted to do more, to hold hands and go to restaurants. Do what couples do. But he kept us private, and I was trying my best not to scare him away. At the same time, I needed a deeper connection. Someone to share my life with, not a fuck buddy. I could always find some rando on Grindr to keep me satisfied, but Anthony made me feel special. My body craved his touch when he wasn't around.

So days went by and there was this weird feeling between us. I felt guilty that I had pressured him too early and perhaps all he needed was time. In the eyes of our colleagues, he was straight. I imagined it was hard to keep that façade up all the time. The worst part is that I had no one to talk about it. Lisa would spill the beans the next day and my other gay friends knew nothing about relationships. They would probably tell me it wasn't surprising, since I had a record for going after straight or straight-looking guys.

It was Friday morning when I received an email from the HR department. After my confusion, I realized what it could have been. The supplies room. Shit. Someone must have seen the camera footage of us making out. Immediately, I sent a message to Anthony asking if he had gotten a similar message. He had.

I entered the office on the third floor. It was clean and smelled a bit like a dentist's office. The only time I remember been there was when I was interviewed for my job.

"As you are aware, I have been informed of some events that occurred in the supplies room between you and another employee" said the woman behind the desk with a monotonous voice.

"So, what do you say about these allegations?"

"I...uhm...Anthony and I... Well, it was all my fault. I seduced him."

"I see... Well, you have engaged in some serious misconduct. The office is no place for such behavior."

"I understand and I deeply apologize." I answered.

"Up to now, this situation could be considered sexual harassment, but it seems to be consensual. I'm not going to lie you could be laid off; however it would be a shame since your evaluations have been very positive. In the best-case scenario, you'll receive a warning for misconduct." She explained looking at a folder that I assumed had my performance reviews.

"I understand..."

I left the office and saw Anthony sitting outside like a high-school kid who's been called to the principal's office. I looked at him and then didn't know what to say. He just looked up and saw my disappointed face. I truly didn't know what to do. He entered the office, and I went back to my cubicle, thinking if this was just one big mistake. One that could most likely get me fired.

I sat on my computer defeated, wondering if this was my last day here. In my small desk, I had some pictures of my only two gay friends, my family, and my college buddies. There was one picture we took on a beach in Pensacola with a bunch of people. That Summer, we met a group of friends, and I immediately got a crush on a guy named Raúl. We hung out with them every night. Although, my friends warned me that he was straight, my gay ass insisted and by the end of the Summer I managed to make out and blow him. I thought of Anthony, only he was the one that came on to me the first night that we hooked up. Not that it made such a big difference...

A buzz on my phone made me come back to Earth. It was Lisa. She asked me if the rumors were true. Man... I didn't want anyone to find out...But at the same time, it was a relief to have someone to talk to at least. I promised to tell her all the details.

That morning, I typed mindlessly for hours. It was the only thing I could do. Just work. The hours went by and then I received an email from the top management. I couldn't get myself to click on it. Just the thought of finding another job sounded awful...

I opened the email. Right away, I sighed in relief. It was just a warning. Anthony then told me he received the same warning. For the next weeks, I was going to avoid seeing him at work, but I still had a job. Our company probably couldn't afford to fire us, as hiring and training some new employees was more expensive for them in the long-run.

Anthony send me a message saying that he was sorry about everything. I didn't know what to say... Was it over? Was I mad at him? It was good while it lasted, the best sex I have had before. Still I didn't know what to write. Was I destined to only have flings and never a serious relationship? Maybe it was my fault because I usually met guys through sex. It made sense that things didn't last... He was bound to be like the photos on my desk, nothing more than a steamy memory.

***

As time went by, we stopped talking. Everyone heard the rumor but not many believed it was true. Lisa got mad at first cause I didn't tell her. We were really close, and I know she felt hurt, but I couldn't risk her talking to everyone. After explaining everything, and telling her I truly had feelings for him, she understood. I cried and she held me in her arms. She tried to say nice things. 'Men are trash...' 'You'll find someone better..' Not that it mattered anymore, because it was over.

Days became weeks and I had thought we were over, until Anthony knocked on my door...

I opened the door and saw him. Standing with a bouquet of flowers behind him.

"Hi, Mark..uhm... I know I'm the last person you want to see but... I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

It was the first time I had seen him so nervous.

"Here you go"

I held the red and white carnations bouquet in confusion, feeling the soft wrapping paper I just stood there.

"Thank you, they're lovely...uhm... wanna come in?"

"Sure..."

I headed to the kitchen and put the flowers in the only dusty vase I could find and placed them on the counter. Anthony wandered touching the sofa and the counter, like it was the first time he was in my apartment. Although he had been here so many times before, pounding me on that very same sofa. There was this awkward feeling between us.

"You know... it's the first time a guy brings me flowers..."

"You like them?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"My father used to bring flowers to my mother whenever he screwed up, which was quite often...Well, I... uhm...I didn't know how else to say sorry for everything."

I was touched. I didn't know there was this side to him. Yet, after all that had happened, I didn't know if we could mend our relationship. He stood in the room, preparing himself to say something.

"I'm sorry for everything...You know you are the only guy I have ever been with... I guess I was always curious, but too afraid to try anything. I know you wanted to be more than just...well...anyway...I better get going"

He headed to the door, but I stopped him.

"So that's it? You're just going to bring flowers and then leave?"

"...I can't... what do you want me to say?... "

"I don't know... I just want to be with you... Now that I can't get close to you at work, I realized how much I've missed you. You have no idea how many times I grabbed my phone to call you."

"Why didn't you call?"

"I don't know... At first, I was angry I guess about what happened at the office and us meeting in secret...But then all I could think of was you..."

"You know I'm not... who you want me to be..." He explained with a sad face. His eyes were welling up with tears.

"Do you really want to be with a guy who's not sure of who he is?"

I got closer to him. The door was right next to him. He could leave anytime.

"I want you, Anthony. I really don't care about labels as long I get to spend time with you." I admitted looking at him with my blue eyes.

12