Another Day at the Office Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held his face and felt a warm tear down my left hand. It seemed like he had finally let his guard down. He hugged me tight and buried his face on my neck. I kissed him softly and told him how much I cared about him.

He spent the night in my arms. Although we didn't have sex, it felt more intimate than anything we had done before. We just talked and held each other. For the first time, he told me how afraid he was of having feelings for me. I apologized for pressuring him into a relationship maybe he wasn't ready. He fell asleep in my arms.

***

The next morning, I woke up and saw him chatting and smiling at his phone.

"What are you smiling about?"

"I was chatting with my sister. I told her I'm seeing someone... I haven't told her you're a guy yet but it's a start, right?"

I nodded.

"I'm an only child, I always wanted to have siblings..."

"You aren't missing much. Most of the time they're a pain in the ass."

We both laughed.

***

We continued seeing each other. Anthony and I would watch series or go for drinks with Lisa and her new boyfriend, like we used to do before. He eventually came out as bi to a few friends and we started going out for real. He even convinced me to start a workout routine to be as ripped as him, although I really just wanted to see him sweating in his workout outfit. Even though he didn't like public displays of affection, he was the one that would grab my hand or get close for a kiss. He introduced me to his sister Sophia who was super supportive, and I told my parents about him. We were planning to go to their place in the future.

In the end, I found a job a different company, so there was no excuse for us not being together. In my new desk, I hung a picture of us together. I was kissing him on the cheek as he smiled for the camera, a beautiful beach laid behind us. Everytime I saw it, I thought about how lucky I was to have found him.

12