Another Day with Joe

Story Info
My very first, Joe, reaches out for some more fun.
5k words
4.84
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been perhaps 6-8 months since my encounter with Joe. During that time, I had a few encounters, but mostly to hone my skills, particularly with sucking cock. While I wouldn't consider myself a master, I learned a lot about technique and what I really enjoyed. The swelling of a dick in my mouth and the feeling of that load rushing from base to tip was far too intoxicating for me to do it any other way. Of the 3 cocks I had sucked since that night, I made a point to make it clear that I was not interested in facials, cumming on my body or anything of the sort: I would only suck if the load was delivered down my throat. As you can imagine, I didn't get any resistance to that.

Getting penetrated, however, was strangely much more difficult to come by. It seemed (at least where I lived, anyway), that most of the "tops" were looking for femboy types, and I most certainly didn't fit the bill. I did have one guy bend me over, but it wasn't quite as good as I had hoped. While he was big enough, he was pretty unsure of himself. While he did finish, I got the sense that he didn't enjoy it very much. He told me later that fucking another guy was too much for him to handle mentally, which I understood. It was good for me though, because it affirmed that getting hulled wasn't just something that I would do when I was just too horny to care: I liked the sensations, the positions, the work that goes into being taken that way. I also learned that it wasn't something that I would do frequently. Not that it hurt, or if I was worried about getting "loose". I just liked the feeling of the first time, and figured that if I didn't make it a daily or weekly thing, then I could preserve that new car scent for as long as possible.

So it was surprising and exciting when I saw a familiar email address in my inbox. Just like you never forget the phone number of the first girl you ever kissed, you never forget the email address of the first guy to go balls deep in your ass, I suppose.

"Remember me?", it read. "Was wondering if you might want to stop by this weekend...."

I was instantly horny, the rush of that night coming back to me. I wanted to show Joe what I had learned. Since he was the baseline and had been so forgiving of my inexperience, I was sure he would appreciate that my holes would be far more receptive and capable of milking the sap out of him this time around.

"Absolutely, what time?"

He responded with a time, and with a twist

:

"What if I told you that maybe another person would be joining us?"

It took me a minute to think about that before replying. Was it that fear of the unknown that I had felt the first time? I mean, I just learned how to adequately service one man, but two? What would the other person want? Would they want to tag team my ass, or was I to fuck the other guy. Maybe I was just needed to suck them both off.

All of the possibilities and combinations were too varied for me to respond with anything other than, "I'm down. I'll see you then."

Saturday rolled around soon enough, and my excitement only grew. Expecting the unexpected was a wonderful thing. Still, some preparation was necessary. When I got up that morning around 11am, after shaving myself bare as usual, I decided to wear a medium-sized buttplug all day. Not knowing if I would have two cocks up my ass, nor how big the other one might be, I wanted to make sure that my hole was primed for prolonged action. This had the side effect of making me feel especially dirty and slutty. Being acutely aware of something inside you, with every motion and every footstep reminding you of what your role for the day was, induced a persistent state of arousal that you could not ignore. If there was any doubt in my mind of my desire to be used, this pre-game warmup certainly dispelled the notion.

I didn't wear it over to Joe's house though. Slowly easing the toy out of my ass, I was surprised at how angry my greedy ass was about being empty. The precum dripping from my tip tasted salty and sweet as I took a drop with my fingers and put it to my lips. As I got dressed in the customary, "Bend me over and fuck me" attire, a t-shirt and sweatpants, I grabbed a cock ring from my drawer and shoved it in my pocket. I wanted to make sure that I didn't accidentally cum too soon.

Joe's place hadn't changed much since my last visit. A bit of updated artwork hung on the wall, but we both knew that I wasn't there for that. He greeted me, this time wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear, and I'm sure he could tell that I wasn't wearing any either. I made no effort to hide the bulge growing at the thought of what would be happening that night.

"So, you said there's someone else coming over," I asked.

"Yea, someone I met a few weeks back," he said, walking over to the fridge to get the customary prelude to anal sex beers. "He's kind of shy, but curious?"

"Ha. Like I was?"

He laughed back. "I suppose so, but I don't think he'll be quite as, shall we say, eager as you."

I took a big gulp. "You don't have to play with me. You meant open for business."

"It's only business if you pay for it, my friend."

"Good point. There is a difference between being a whore and just a slut. The latter is classier." We shared another laugh and a toast and I asked, "So where do you want this to go?"

"I should ask you that. Anything new with you?"

I knew exactly where that question was leading. "Well yes. I've had a few experiences since then. And, I realize that I really enjoy swallowing a nice load."

Joe stepped closer, almost nose to nose with me. "Is it because you like it for you, or do you like it because I want it," he growled, grabbing my crotch.

"Goddamn it," I whispered. He snared met yet again. Just a few words and that smoldering kernel of losing the to say no. "It doesn't matter when it's inside me."

He stepped back. "Good. What if I told you that I wanted you to do whatever I tell you too."

I don't know why I felt any surprise at his dominance. I knew how Joe was. I suppose it was the surprise of him voicing it. I just nodded, "Yes. What do you want?"

"Let's wait for my friend to get here. Just relax."

I sat down and comfortably finished my drink, and we weren't waiting long before there was a knock at the door.

In walked a lean and muscular blonde fellow who wore his nervousness almost as tightly as his jeans. He looked behind him as he entered the front door as if someone might see him. Joe's place was so secluded that you really couldn't have seen a car in the driveway. Not sure exactly what the protocol was, I stood and shook his quivering hand, learning that his name was Timothy, Tim for short.

"So," Tim said, "How do you two know each other?"

Not knowing what to say, I looked at Joe who said, "Well, we hang out and have a little fun every now and then."

I squinted at Joe and said, clearly slightly intoxicated, "Just fun? I thought I meant more to you than that."

Joe glinted in feigned anger at my playfulness which clearly put Tim off when he said, "Umm guys look, I don't cause any problems between you two. Maybe this was a bad idea and I should just go." Joe slapped me on the arm and said, "Would you shut up? Don't mind him."

Feeling emboldened, secretly in the hopes that Joe would make me pay for it later. "Well what if I don't? Are you going to shove your dick in my mouth?"

Tim's eyes got wide as dinner plates. "Ok," Tim grunted, going to get another drink for all of us, "I've had enough of your silliness. He's just horny and trying to get a rise out of me. Have a seat, Tim."

The man sat down and tried to relax. "I've never done anything like this before. I mean not really..."

Curiosity got the best of me, as I sat back down and kicked off my shoes. "Not really?"

Tim cleared his throat. "Well, I got close once, but I chickened out. As soon as the guy pulled it out, he wanted me to suck it, but I didn't know what to do, so I bailed."

"No one knows how to suck dick the first time," I said. "It takes just a little practice."

"Tim," Joe interjected, "All this talking is just going to make you nervous. Have you ever seen a guy get sucked? I mean, in real life. Not the stuff in porn?"

"Well, no. I really haven't to be honest."

"Would you be OK watching my friend here suck me? He tells me that he's learned some new tricks since the last time he serviced me and I'm pretty eager to see what he means."

I don't know what it is, but hearing myself referred to in the 3rd person and the word "serviced" melts my brains and sets my hormones on fire. Perhaps because it verbalized what I liked about this sexual journey I was on. No romance, no pretenses, just a lust for being a tool for giving pleasure. I looked at Tim who wriggled in his seat. I knew that chair dance very well. He was getting aroused by the thought and needed to adjust himself. Those tight jeans would be off soon enough. He simply nodded.

"Finally," I said to myself. It was as close to being ordered to disrobe as I was going to get, and the freedom that I felt when naked never grew old to me. The internal switch was fully flipped for me to submit to whatever purpose was needed. I made a show of it when I kicked my clothes into a corner. I always got a kick out of the little things: Knowing that even if I wanted to shield myself from view, I would have to crawl like a dog to reach my clothes, and in doing so, every inch would be exposed as available. I turned to make sure that Tim could see me from all angles. If he was too nervous to do anything to me (which I hoped he was not!), at least he would have the visual of a naked fuck boy to take with him.

Joe had dropped his shorts, and unlike the first time he removed his shirt. Sitting naked on a chair, he spread his legs and beckoned for me to come over to him. His pink cock was twitching as I crawled over on all fours to meet my meal. This time, I started with massaging his heavy balls gently with one hand, and raised his head to my lips. It was radiating heat, and had a clean, neutral scent. Joe was immaculate in his hygiene. Joe put his head back against the chair and opened his legs wider as I took his fat head into my mouth. Slowly at first just letting him get comfortable. I wanted to take a little bit more time to learn his cock and exactly what sensations felt the best to him, and not just assume that trying to push it in my mouth and hope that zero style would get him there. Once his head was wet with my spit, I put my hands on his flat stomach to see what would make his abdomen tense up. I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft then sucked deeply on just his head. I felt his belly quiver and the ever stoic Joe let out a low moan. He can't have all the control.

Once I felt a salty drop of precum in my mouth, I started to work my way down his shaft. Although I had had dick in my mouth since the first time I had him, I still needed to use one hand to make sure I could handle his girth. I found that moaning growls both elicited a "That's it," from him, but also made it easier for me to go deeper. My lips were tight around his length, and I could feel the thick veins of his cock in perfect detail. As I worked myself almost all the way down, I paused as I felt his tip touch my throat. I gagged and let out a little wretch as I pushed it a little bit further, but that was all for show. My gag reflex was very little because my mouth was so wet, but knowing that Tim was watching, I thought some theatrics would make for a hotter experience.

"Oh shit, you have learned something," Joe said through gritted teeth as his cock started to slip into my throat. I hummed to make his dick vibrate. Even though tears were starting to form in the corner of my eyes (a dick in your throat is always a bit of a struggle), I could see his toes curl, and I knew I was doing a good job. I could imagine how I must have looked to Tim. I was intentionally arching my back so that my ass was in the air as I bobbed up and down rhythmically on Joe. He was fucking my mouth slightly, and feeling the swell of his shaft, I knew that if I kept going he might fill my gut with cum. Feeling his heavy sac tighten under my fingertips confirmed this. What I wasn't sure though, if he was going to give me his load or being the control freak that he is, just be content with an edging right now and wait for later.

He stopped my sucking with a hand on my shoulder, and I released his throbbing wet dick, panting. As usual for me, I was out of breath because I concentrate so hard on gobbling that I sometimes forget to breathe. "What are you thinking about, Tim?", I heard Joe say. "Do you like seeing a dick getting swallowed? Do you like how it sounds?"

I turned my head and saw Tim was looking intently at my naked ass, and the drool on my chin.

"Why don't you get more comfortable?" Joe said to Tim. Gingerly, Tim stood and started to take off his pants. A rock hard dick bobbed out. A little smaller than Joe, he was still rather thick and had a nice trim to his pubic area. He was wet from the precum. I wanted to suck him too, but I waited to see what was next for the evening. Somebody was going to have to cum soon. I knew that in this situation, I was going to be the last one to get off, and my body was aching.

"Joe," I said, "All this dick in my face is getting the best of me. Do you mind if I put a cock ring on?"

"Oh, you brought one?" Joe was surprised.

"Yes. I don't want to shoot all over the place. Not yet anyways."

Joe smiled. "Something tells me you want something more than just my dick in your mouth."

I shot a glance at Tim, and said, "Well, since I'm here, you know..."

I walked over to where I had dropped my clothes and retrieved the cock ring. Squatting down I slipped the silicone snuggly over my cock and balls. It was quite a sight, the veins on my member almost comically well-defined from constriction, and my swollen head dripping. My skin was so sensitive that even a puff of air made me twitch. My mind was reeling as I was going even further than I had before. My mind was saying nothing, but my body was saying, "Fuck me."

I suppose that I actually said, "Fuck me," out loud, because Joe stepped into the other room and came back with a bottle of lubricant.

Looking at Tim, he said, "Do you want to watch him get fucked?" I saw Tim nod emphatically, his nerves clearly gone. He sat back down in his chair, his hard penis sticking up nearly touching his stomach. How he kept from stroking himself is beyond me. I know I wouldn't have been able to. I just stood there waiting for Joe to decide which position he wanted.

Unlike last time, he told me to get down on all fours, which I gladly did. I liked the experience of being mounted like a dog. It was impersonal and purposeful. I liked being the least common denominator in such things. I wasn't interested in forming any connection other than the physical. Angling myself to make sure that Tim could get a good view, I closed my eyes as Joe positioned himself behind me. I heard the cap of the bottle of lube open and Joe spread my cheeks. Then he paused and said, "It's a little shiny there. Have you had something up your ass already?"

Turning my head I said, "I had to prime myself a little. Wanted to make sure I could take it as long as I needed to."

Joe chuckled. "You're quite the character. I don't think I've ever had an ass served to me pre-lubed before. Let's add a little more for good measure." I felt a few cool drops hit my sphincter and he rubbed around the rim, which winked in obedience to the touch. I made no attempt at being silent, a moan escaping my lips as his warm head touched my hole.

His entry was masterful. He went in slowly, the cone that was his glans slowly pushing deeper, widening me millimeter by millimeter. "Almost there," he growled. And then his head popped through, my hole clasping tightly on his shaft. A bolt of electricity shot through me and I shuddered, not from pain, but from the ecstasy at being knotted. My submission was complete now. I was not the master of my sexual response. I was a slave to it.

One thing I made a mental note of with the last shred of conscious thought that I had remaining was that playing with your ass before getting penetrated didn't deaden or numb the sensation for me. On the contrary, it made it more intense. I could feel the veins of his cock as he slid deeper into me, filling me. Perhaps it was the cock ring I was wearing, but it was a mixture of tingling and intense pressure all throughout my midsection as he took slow, methodical strokes in and out, never fully removing himself from me, rather pausing before pulling out so I felt a glorious push-and pull sensation against the inner side of my anus.

"How does that feel," he said to me. "How do you feel?"

"Like a fucking whore," I mumbled. "Thank you. You're doing an amazing job fucking me." He kept his pace, going ever deeper until I felt his thighs against my backside. Gripping my hips, he quickened, massaging me. I felt myself starting to constrict uncontrollably as his thickness stimulated my prostate. It was a familiar feeling, a sensation of needing to pee and cum at the same time. If I had not donned the cock ring I certainly would have ejaculated, but it did its job admirably. I bucked on Joe's cock, my back arching. My angry prostate was commanding me to push back against him. My body was begging for release, but it wasn't mine to have for now. I put all thoughts out of my mind as my workout continued. I'm sure Joe's hands could feel the sweat on my hips as he gripped me in an attempt to get my bucking under control.

"Fuck that's good," I exclaimed through ragged breathes. "Goddamn, I needed this."

"This is not like the movies," I heard Tim say. "Holy shit." Joe stopped for a moment, his thick member still deep within me.

"Tim, would you like him to suck you like he sucked me?"

"Well, I guess so. What if he doesn't want to?"

"Well you'll just have to tell him that he has to." There was a pause as I'm sure Tim wasn't sure what to do. Then he rose from the chair and got in front of me, down on his knees. I looked up to see his hard, dripping penis right about eye level.

"Are you sure?" he said to Joe.

I suppose Joe nodded, because the next thing I heard was Tim say, "I want you to suck me."

This was going to be tricky, as I didn't have a free hand to guide him in, but I opened my mouth. I was greeted with a healthy dose of precum as his head went into my mouth. It tasted wonderful. He must eat a healthy diet. This was pretty awkward though, and I needed some help. Moving my head to the side to release him from my mouth, I said almost robotically to Joe, "I need both hands for balance. Can you please fuck him into my mouth?"

They must have looked at each other saying, "Where did you find this guy?" I wouldn't have been able to answer if they asked. I didn't even know what had gotten into me, besides two hard dicks. Joe obliged though, and started to stroke me again. Just before Tim guided himself back into me I did say, "Tim, if you're going to cum, please don't warn me first. I don't want to break concentration. Just let it out in my throat."

And there I was, on all fours, in what I called the pinnacle of sex. It was beyond my wildest dreams, in a way. Stuffed on both ends, as one cock reached its maximum depth in my ass, the other was gliding into my wet mouth to reach my throat. I was far too horny to gag. Besides, Joe had already tickled my tonsils, so sucking Tim was effortless. He certainly seemed to enjoy it as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

How long this went on I did not know, but I could feel my own dick tapping my stomach as the two men pushed and pulled me back and forth. Being so mindlessly fixated on the spit-roast that I found myself in, I had almost forgotten about it. Almost.

12