Another Day with Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmph," Tim grunted, but he didn't say anything more. I felt his dick swell and I knew he was ready to blow. Joe stopped thrusting as Tim's load came forth into me, thick, slimy and hot. I guess it was proper etiquette to stop thrusting when another guy is dumping his load down your fuckboy's throat. Or maybe that was just some shit I made up in my head. Tim had a HUGE load, at least 4 or 5 shots. Because of the angle of my neck, I had to gulp loudly as if I was drinking a soda way too hard to make sure I got it all.

"Holy shit," he said as he sat down on the floor in front of me, thoroughly drained. I looked at his softening dick, wet with satisfaction as I got down on my forearms, still with Joe still in me, signaling that it was his turn now. He started back to work on me, now on one knee and one foot as he foraged my insides with renewed vigor. I knew he was done with the teasing and playing around. He wanted to cum, and I wanted to get it. With a firm grip on me so I was no longer moving, he thrust his entire length as I moaned and gripped at the carpet. I felt the swell and steeled myself for the final thrust.

"Fuck," he said as the pulses came and I felt the warm fluid flood me internally.

"That's it! That's it!" I said, squeezing my sphincter with all my might around him. He trembled and quivered as I milked him. I felt his sweat as he slumped over onto my back, breathing heavily. I stayed motionless as he started to soften in me. I wanted him to stay inside me as long as he needed to. After a while, he eased himself out of me, and as my hole closed, I closed my eyes and rolled onto my back, exhausted. I felt the wetness of my dick on my stomach, still grotesquely engorged by the cock ring.

Through my panting I heard Joe say to Tim, "I think he needs to cum. Do you want to try sucking cock?" I looked up to see Tim approach and get down on his knees and lean over my crotch.

"We should take the cock ring off of him," Joe said, gently removing the ring from my loins. My sensitivity was so high that I could have exploded then and there, but I steeled myself as best I could, having a brief moment of control before I was sure to be assaulted again. "Since it's your first time, don't try to do too much." I was really enjoying the objectification that was taking place. I didn't need to think. I knew every experience was going to be too intense for me to handle, but I would do it anyway. His breath on me made me squirm, my body begging for something, anything.

I felt a hand grip my the base of my member, holding me tight and at attention. "Now ease down on it. Keep your teeth back. He's ready to blow," he said, giving Tim his first dick-sucking instruction. "Lay still," he whispered to me, taking my wrists and pulling my hands over my head. "I know you're horny, but don't thrust it into his mouth." I nodded.

As I lay there immobilized, Tim lowered his mouth onto my slowly and tentatively. It didn't matter, his wet mouth felt awesome no matter what he did. He swirled his tongue around my head a few times and then settled into a mumbling rhythm, making me utter mewling whimpers as I lingered so closely on the edge. It took every ounce of control to not rock my hips.

But I couldn't take it any longer. With my anus being so used, I knew that when it started to clinch that my release was imminent.

"Oh fuck Tim! I'm cumming!"

"Take it out and stroke him off," Joe said calmly, holding my wrists firmly. Keep stroking him until he begs." I don't know how he knew that I liked post-orgasm torture. Perhaps I mentioned, or perhaps Joe being who he was, knew how to push my limits. I didn't care that I was screaming, my body heaving uncontrollably as Tim's strong grip milked spurt after spurt out of me, landing heavy on my stomach.

As the last big spurt finally came out and I started to quiver, I whispered, "Fuck, stop, stop. I can't take it..." But he didn't stop immediately, he gave a few more squeezes of my glans, which almost made me break Joe's grip, but he held me firm until I begged. "Please, please, stop!"

Tim finally released me and I finally could catch my breath. Joe let my wrists free and I went limp, covered in sweat. I didn't realize that my eyes had been squeezed so that I was seeing stars when I opened them.

"You're a mess," Joe said, standing over me, his flaccid cock over my face. I looked down and saw my whole torso, from navel to nipples splattered with thick, grayish white sap.

"Heh,"I laughed, getting my wits about me. "Would you mind if I used your shower?"

"Of course not."

I retired to the bathroom to rinse off, taking care to not make a mess of the carpet. As I stood in the shower, I recapped what had just happened like I always do. I was filled with cum from both ends, and had one of the most thunderous orgasms in recent memory. I was laying on this guy's floor covered in cum for all to see. Some would have been shocked, ashamed, horrified or at least surprised by this. Not me. I was proud that I had risen to the challenge. I loved being a sexual creature. I loved being fearless.

I walked back out, naked and looked at them. "Whew, that was fun. You two really did a number on me."

Tim was putting on his clothes. He smiled weakly. Although I know he enjoyed it, I think he was feeling a little bit of shame. I think he surprised himself with how far he had gone and would be thinking about this day for quite a while, which was understandable. He said to me, "That was great," and then quickly left, leaving me and Joe there alone.

"So," I said to Joe, "Do you think he'll come back?"

Joe shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. You never can tell. I wasn't sure about you."

"Fair enough. I didn't know if I would either. What do you think now?"

He stepped close to me, smiled and said, "I think you like a fat dick deep in your ass. So you'll be back."

"Yep. I probably will."

12