Another Delivery for Jess

Story Info
More parcels for Jess. Can Dan keep up?
4.6k words
4
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this story which continues from "Delivery for Jess". As always, all characters are imagined and none are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Another Delivery for Jess.

Dan had an uncomfortable drive back to the depot, and home, but a hot shower and some soothing cream on his ass went a long way to alleviating the pain.

His mind however, was still in turmoil.

Had he enjoyed himself, or not? Was he really a submissive, or was he deluding himself and had gone along with it only because Jess, particularly, was so very attractive and sexy. She was so much younger than him, so surely would not regard him as a potential partner.

What about Carol? She certainly understood what she was doing, destroying his body as she had, but she hadn't given any signals at all that she was interested in him. She said she had gone through a Femdom relationship in the past, but had not given any indications that she wanted to start up another relationship like that, with Dan.

.......................

Next morning, Dan sorted his parcels, but there was nothing for 66 The Curve.

.......................

The following morning, Dan sorted his parcels, but there was still nothing for 66 The Curve.

.......................

Next morning, Dan sorted his parcels, and his heart started beating quicker as he had found that he had 2 new parcels for 66 The Curve; both for Jess. What would today bring? Dan was excited - at least that was his over-riding feeling - but there was definitely some trepidation lingering in his mind.

"Was he ready to see Jess again? Did he WANT to see her again?" His mind was racing, but he had plenty of time to set his route so that her deliveries would be last giving him chance to weigh up all the options before arriving at her house.

Five hours or so later, and Dan was, once again, on his way to his last stop, 66 The Curve. His mind was decided! He would see how Jess treated him, and WOULD submit to her, if that was what she wanted.

Grabbing the parcels from the van, Dan shut and locked the doors, then made his way through the alleyway towards Jess' house. There was nobody in the garden so Dan knocked on the door. It took a minute or so, then the door was opened, but it was Molly, not Jess.

"Hi," said Molly, "bring them in. I think they need to go in Jess' room again. You remember where that is, I am sure! I hope they are not broken, I know one is a mirror."

Dan shook the boxes, and nothing rattled. "I think they are both OK," he replied, as he took them through to the bedroom.

"Are we your last stop again?" asked Molly.

Dan replied that they were. Molly laughed, "Thought you would spend a bit of time here again, did You? You must have enjoyed that beating from Jess, and Mom, the other day. Has your ass recovered? Can I see?"

Dan was astounded at her directness, as she hadn't wanted to be involved when he had suffered at the hands of her sister and Mom. He decided to drop his trousers and boxers and pulled his shirt back up. "Oh, it is still red, but not as bright as it was. Does it hurt?" asked Molly, sounding somewhat concerned.

He replied that it did still have a dull ache, but he was able to sit on his ass now, which he had found to be very painful for a day or so after the beating.

"Mom told me about Dad." said Molly, "She told me how she would often beat and dominate him. I can't even vaguely imagine why anyone would find that either exciting or enjoyable. Why did you let Jess and Mom hurt you?"

"It's really hard to explain," started Dan, "and I wasn't expecting it the other day. Jess caught me by surprise and got the cuffs on before I realised she was mad at me, I am sure she explained why she beat me, and I can see that I deserved it. Many men do it all the time. I think they just like seeing a beautiful woman, and getting a sneak peek at either underwear or a naked part of the body which is normally hidden, gives some a thrill, and can even give out - in their minds - the impression that the woman WANTS to be gawped at. I realise that is wrong, but there are men who just can't understand that women are not just a piece of meat."

"But Jess spanked you because you DID do that!" retorted Molly, "and it's easy to say after the event that you are sorry; perhaps only because you were caught? Is that right?"

"I admit my guilt!" started Dan, "and would do anything to go back and not do it, but I suppose I have missed female company since my divorce and, well, I was feeling happy that day and just got carried away; your sister is really beautiful! And your Mom too!"

"Half sister," Molly corrected him, "we have the same Mom, but different Dads." Dan nodded.

"So! What do you think of me?" asked Molly, a curious smile on her face, daring Dan with her eyes.

"Not fair," laughed Dan, "How can I answer that!"

"I would suggest truthfully, or you might upset me, and then I would have to tell Mom and Jess and, well, you already know what they could do to you."

Molly sat on the couch where Jess had opened herself up to Dan and said "Go on then, speak!"

Dan looked at the young lady resting comfortably on the sofa. She looked nothing like her half sister, but was still attractive enough. Molly wore a simple white polo shirt which appeared to contain a pair of breasts even bigger than her Mom's, and a pair of short shorts. Her body was a bit bigger all round than Jess, but it all looked in proportion. Her face was totally different to her sister, much rounder and softer looking, helped by her curled blonde hair. Dan was not sure how to describe her, but she had a 1950s type of look about her.

"Well, I have to say you look nothing like Jess, but it's a different type of attractive. I don't really know how to describe you, but you look very feminine."

Molly pondered his statement and asked "But that doesn't describe me at all! You can do better than that. Try working down from my head and start again."

Molly indicated for Dan to kneel on the floor in front of her.

"Right," said Dan, "You have lovely blonde hair in a sort of soft perm style which suits your face. I like your bright blue eyes, a lot, and you have a cute button nose. You have nice full lips which suit the red lipstick very well and this all gives you a very clean look, if you know what I mean. Your body looks very nice, in good proportion and you have nice legs, not too slim and with nice muscle definition. And nice feet" he added.

"Would you like to kiss my feet?" Molly asked. "I don't mind if you want to worship them. I like a man at my beck and call, but am not into the level of punishment and violence that Jess and Mom use. I prefer a man to be submissive to me because he knows I want him to be."

"Oh, and by the way, that wasn't a question. When I suggest something like that it means this is what I want you to do."

Dan lifted her right foot and bending over he checked it for cuts or bruises and started to rub and massage the skin trying to please her. He had massaged his ex-wife's feet and found that she liked it. Trying to remember what he had done then, he looked up at Molly and asked if she had any cream to moisturise her skin.

"There is some in my room; at the end of the corridor, on the dresser. White tube with green writing. No rummaging through my stuff - straight there and back,"

Dan went and found the cream easily, and returned to the living room. "Got it," he said, "and I didn't look through your stuff." He laughed.

Returning to the foot, Dan massaged the cream into the skin, taking care to press firmly on the flesh. Deciding to do the other foot next, Dan swapped over and massaged the left one. Once that was done, he moved up her calves, one at a time, taking care to be firm with the muscles. "You have very shapely legs," he said, "very well defined muscles, but not like a man's." He caressed the legs a bit more than was strictly necessary, but she didn't object.

When Dan started on her thighs, Molly stopped him and stood up. "Pull down my shorts - untie them first - and then continue." Dan looked at her quizzically, but she just stared back at him. If this was to be a defining moment, Dan wanted to be sure he was doing the right thing.

Undoing the cord, Dan pulled the waistband wider to pass her hips, and moved the shorts careffully down her legs. Once they were at her ankles she stepped out of them and beckoned him to pass them back to her. Similarly to his previous visit Dan realised he was with a nearly naked young woman, and he remembered where that had gone last time. He thought he was on safer ground this time as she had said that she had no desire to hurt or punish him.

With another layer of clothing gone, Dan could clearly now clearly smell Molly's excitement; a musky smell, not at all unpleasant. He continued to massage her thighs whilst sneaking a glance at her face. She was looking relaxed with her eyes closed, so Dan continued massaging, getting closer to her panties.

Molly opened her eyes and stared at Dan, as if contemplating something......

"Why are you here?" Molly said. "Why are you here, kneeling between my legs? You could be on your way home to a beer and watching tv instead of trying to satisfy the whims of someone you really don't know!"

Molly looked confused as she continued staring at Dan, wondering what he might say. 'He is here because he thinks he might get some excitement in his life from obeying Jess and Mom, but I am not sure they are looking for a submissive,' she thought, 'and I am not sure he understands the level of dominance Mom would demand if she was looking!' She had some knowledge of the pain and punishment her Dad had accepted as the return for being with Mom. She had seen him crying and heard his yelps as Carol insisted that her standards were met at all times. Molly remembered that she did not understand what was going on, being a young teenager at the time, but when she asked Mom about it, she just said "Your Dad loves me, and knows how to show it!" End of discussion!!

"Think about your answer and keep pleasing me!" she continued.

Removing Molly's panties caused Dan's pulse to start racing when, for the 2nd time in 3 days, he was in a situation he could not have foreseen. He was looking closely at a nice tuft of blonde hair above her vagina entrance, and pink lips peeping from between her firm toned thighs. She parted her legs, as Jess had done, and made herself comfortable.

Dan looked at her inviting vagina and could see she was getting turned on, so started to pay rapt attention to her body. Sucking one of her beautiful, dark pink, labia into his mouth he cleaned it of all the juices coating it, and then switched to the other. Finding her body responding to his ministrations, he licked from the bottom of her vagine to the top, but was careful not to touch her hooded clitoris yet. He then repeated again and again, getting more and more juices from her with each lick, and, hearing her breathing get a bit louder each time he stuck his tongue out and tried to get it as deep as possible into Molly's wet and hot cunt.

Working harder between her thighs than he had ever done delivering parcels, Dan forced his hands under Molly's ass and pulled her towards him a little to get better access to her soft body and started to lick faster, as her breaths started to speed up. Dan inserted first one, then two fingers into her cunt and was rewarded with a rush of her juices which he happily drank down. Slowing to pump his fingers deeper in and out of her, Dan started to swipe his tongue across the hood of her clit causing small jerks and moans from Molly. With that encouragement, Dan started moving his fingers and tongue faster, trying to drive her on to her first orgasm.

"Don't stop, " cried Molly.

Dan increased his pace again, and was now pistoning two fingers in and out of Molly's soaking wet cunt, while his tongue was rasping across her now visible, pulsing, clitoris. Suddenly, with a sharp jerk, Molly started wailing as her first orgasm swept over her. Dan had never heard anyone orgasm so loudly and thought, at first, that he had hurt her.

"Keep going," Molly cried, "don't stop!" Dan slurped down all the juices he could get and continued his assault on her clit, which seemed to be throbbing under his tongue.

Molly was moaning loudly and her body was jumping in the strain of constant stimulation, while Dan was just concentrating on increasing the tempo on her clit and in her hot, and very wet, cunt.

With a cry, Molly came again, harder this time, causing her legs to scissor shut on Dan's head. Struggling for breath, and feeling like his head was going to cave in, Dan was just trying to keep his attention on pleasuring Molly, but he was starting to feel light headed with the pain and the shortage of breath caused by her constricting thighs.

"I'm cumminggggggg," Molly cried out and with one strong final jerk, her body relaxed and her legs slipped down onto Dan's shoulders, taking away the suffocating pressure. "Oh, wow," she continued, smiling, "you have one useful skill at least!"

Dan was getting his breath back and nodded at her comment. After a couple of minutes, Molly rose, and, taking her panties and shorts with her, went out of the room calling back to Dan to join her in the bathroom, to clean his face and fingers of her juices.

"Can't have you going out like that! Who knows what the neighbours would say!" Molly laughed as Dan flannelled his face and hands clean. "Now, out of here. Go wait in the living room," she added.

Dan went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. After a minute or so, he heard the toilet flush and then Molly came back into the room, fully dressed, once again. "Are you allowed on the furniture?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. As Dan rose, she continued "Only joking. But I am not sure what Mom would say!"

"Could you get me a drink please?" asked Molly, "a can from the fridge, and you can get one for yourself if you want."

"Thanks, replied Dan, fetching 2 cans and a glass for Molly.

"Do you have to go soon, to get back to the depot?"

"No real hurry," replied Dan, "I've nothing to take back so nothing will fail."

"Ok, you can wait here for Mom and Jess if you want? I'm not sure what they might say to you being here alone with me! How do you feel about obeying me without getting any reward?

"Oh, being able to serve you was a reward in itself!" replied Dan, "it's not often that I get a chance to see a gorgeous young woman that close up!" He laughed.

"You said Jess was gorgeous too. Is everyone gorgeous to you?" Molly enquired.

"When you get to my age most young women look gorgeous, but both you and Jess, and your Mom, really ARE very attractive ladies, and my success rate with women has not been that great lately." Dan laughed again. He found talking to Molly really easy, especially considering where he had been 15 minutes ago!

After a short while, they heard the front door open, and Molly called out that they were in the living room. Carol and Jess came into the room, but did not seem surprised that Dan was there. "Has he behaved properly?" asked Carol, "I thought he might wait about until Jess came home............!" Dan blushed.

"He has been a total gentleman," said Molly, causing Carol to laugh.

"Not sure I believe you there, young lady!" she replied, "but as long as he has obeyed all your requests, then that is fine. He does look a bit red in the face though. You haven't been abusing him have you?"

"Using, not abusing, Mom" laughed Molly, causing Dan to get even redder. "Jess, your parcels are in your room." she called to Jess who was on her way out of the room.

"So, Dan, Why did you wait around for us?" asked Carol, although she was sure she knew the real reason.

"Um, err," started Dan, not really sure how to say what he needed to. "I sort of hoped you could consider me as your sub. I am very useful and can do lots of stuff, building work and that. I have nobody else that I need to be with and work is usually done by 3pm. I don't know what more I can offer you, nor what you might need of me? I would have liked my ex-wife to consider herself above my needs, but she wasn't interested. When Jess and then You used me the other day, it felt kind of right."

"Well," started Carol, "I am not sure any of us want a sub, at present. You took your punishment the other day without complaint, so that's a plus point, but the house is already full with 3 of us here, and there are no spare beds," she added. "I am guessing you have no previous experience of being a full-time submissive, so that's a negative! Molly's Dad was submissive to me, and at times the dynamic was very good and effective. Trouble was, once she was born he wanted us to be a normal "happy family" and that doesn't happen - you ARE submissive to me, and the girls, whatever the situation, same as any male would be."

"I would not expect to be anything other than submissive to You, Carol, and to the girls too, if you will perhaps take me on as a temporary sub, until you see how I can be useful to you. I believe I can make you happy - the three of you, I mean, not like us in a relationship."

"If you think you can be useful and can demonstrate obedience and skills we need, I will give you some tests to see how you react, if you wish? Come round tomorrow after work and we will conclude this chat. Oh, and from now on in private like this, you call me "Mistress" and the girls "Miss". Is that understood?"

Jess returned to the living room and said she had her parcels, but one needed constructing.

"I will do that, with pleasure," advised Dan, maybe trying too hard to impress.

"Good, I thought you might!" replied Carol, "but you failed to address Jess as "Miss", so I need to do something about that. NOT the best of starts! Go fix the item, and then come back here. Jess, do you think you can keep him here a couple of hours, I need to prepare something." she added, out of Dan's hearing range.

Carol considered what she needed; 2 pairs of cuffs, some string and a little something extra. She grinned to herself at the thought! She hadn't dommed anyone for a while, and although she had told Dan she had 'no vacancies', it might be nice to be permanently pampered again.

The items she needed were in her room, carefully hidden, so she collected them and said to Dan, "Give Jess, your van keys." "Jess, come out here with me."

"Ok, Mom, I got the keys. Where are we going?" enquired Jess.

Carol outlined her plan to Jess, who laughed and promised she would keep Dan busy for a couple of hours.

Making sure she had the right keys for the cuffs, Carol went to the kitchen and put the first part of her plan into action. This was something she had done to Molly's Dad a couple of times when she wanted him out of the house. Dan would come to no harm and it would show him just how inventive she could be when given the opportunity. This time it would be an inconvenience to Dan; next time, if it came, would be much more important in his development. But only if he reacted well to this minor challenge.

About an hour later........

Jess came into the kitchen to get a drink, and one for Dan. "He is still constructing that unit I bought," she told her Mom, "and I think hiding a couple of bits has delayed him long enough."

"Get him the drink and put this in it," Carol continued, "but make sure it is dissolved, or that he doesn't see it. Don't want to give him any clues, or concerns, before he goes. We need about another hour before it kicks in, so keep him occupied till then."

"Will do," replied Jess. "If he is done early, I can get him to massage my feet, which he did reasonably well last time. Pretty sure he won't have any objections to that!" she laughed.

12