Another Delivery for Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little less than an hour later.........

"All done," said Dan, "hopefully your feet feel relaxed now, and hope that your little unit and mirror are fine by the wardrobe." He had never found feet particularly interesting before, but having massaged Jess' feet for the last 20 minutes or so, he realised his penis was hard; very hard - more than it normally got, he was sure. Obviously being submissive to Jess was more exciting to his brain than he had thought. "I think I should be off now, to let you get your tea - I suspect I have taken up enough of your time, Miss Jess."

"Okay," she sighed, "I will get Mom to make sure she doesn't need you for anything." Jess had pre-planned this with her Mom and she knew she needed to get Carol and the various things they needed to send Dan on his way.

"Mom, Dan is going." Jess called to Carol, "Do you need him for anything first?"

"Thanks for letting me know," she replied, "Dan, I hope you did a good job for Jess!" I will get a couple of things then you can go. I presume your van is an automatic?" Dan confirmed that it was although he was not sure why this mattered.

Jess went out with Dan in tow heading through the hedge alley to where his van was. Dan unlocked the van and as he was getting in, he noticed Jess had gone to the passenger side, and had got in. "Are you coming with me, Miss?" asked Dan, rather confused.

"No, not tonight," she said, "but I need to do something before you go. Mom, have you got the bits?"

Carol had arrived by Dan's side of the van, and passed the things she had brought over to Jess. "Ok," said Carol, "this is your 'punishment' for forgetting to address Jess properly earlier." She laughed and said to Dan, "Right, hands on steering wheel, sit how you would normally sit to drive."

Carol then brought out the cuffs she had hidden in her pocket and told Dan to keep his hands on the wheel. Cuffing each hand with 1 cuff, she fastened the other end of each through the steering wheel, making sure he could move his hands to turn the wheel, but restricting his range of movement.

In the meantime, Jess had untangled the string and had tied one end, securely round the post on the rear view mirror in the top centre of the windscreen. Something looked odd to Dan, and Jess soon revealed what that was. She fastened to other end of the string to Dan's trouser belt, making sure it would not come off.

"Here is your punishment," said Carol, "As you can see, you are cuffed to the steering wheel, but are able to turn safely. Jess has fixed a string from the mirror down to your belt and the block you can see on it is ice. Dan noticed a block of ice, in the rough shape of a ball about 4 inches in diameter, about 6 inches down the string, and in it he could see 2 small keys.

"One key for each cuff," Carol continiued, "and, when the ice melts they will slide down the string, so you can free your hands. I would guess a couple of hours before you can get out!" she laughed.

At Carol's instruction, Jess executed the next part of the plan, telling Dan to start the van. When he did so, Jess found the air conditioning button and selected it, setting the controls to as cold as she could get it. "That should make you hurry to get back," she laughed at him, "I just hope the ice has melted by then, or it might be a little embarrassing."

Dan shivered, only partly because of the cold air. He watched as the ice started to drip, and Jess shoved his spare jacket under the drips. "Just so your van doesn't flood," she laughed.

"Just one more thing, then you can go," said Carol, "I guess you 'enjoyed' yourself massaging Jess' feet? Well, perhaps you had a litle help there............ Are you feeling hard?"

Dan looked at her, and noted that both she and Jess were laughing at him.

Carol reached over him and, as he couldn't stop her, undid his trouser zip and dragged out his very hard penis, which proceeded to stand erect and proud from his fly. "Just to make sure you don't stop and ask someone for help!! That might be a little more embarrassing than the cuffs!"

"Have a good journey home!" they called in unison.

Jess then put the van into "drive" as Dan couldn't reach the selector, and hopped out of the passenger side, still giggling.

"Take care, " was the last he heard as he drove away, intrigued at their ingenuity, but worried about how embarrassing this could be if anything went wrong.

Would he go back to have that conversation with Carol? He did need to return the cuffs, he realised, once he had got them off.

Was his life about to change drastically? And would it be for good, or not!

12