Another Dream

Story Info
A woman gives her body to a god.
3k words
4.66
13.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie under the sheet as fragments of the dream flicker at the edge of my awareness. The fading light in the forest. The symian between my legs. The clamps on my nipples. I shudder and moan as the images flash before my eyes. I touch myself again between my legs. I am still wet. I have had sex dreams before, but nothing as vivid or powerful as this one.

I lie without moving in the bed. It is the middle of the night, and blackness surrounds me. The images begin to fade, the dream dissolving into nothingness. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, reaching for sleep again...

And then I am standing naked in a tunnel. It is dark, but there is dim light in front of me. It takes a moment for me to understand what I am seeing. Beyond the tunnel opening stands a woman next to a stone slab. Behind her rises a stone spire with a vertical slit in the center. A mist swirls around the whole scene. The woman looks at me and beckons me forward.

I hesitate a moment, but then I walk towards her. As I exit the tunnel, I am aware of voices murmuring on both sides. I keep walking, the sky slowly brightening behind her. It must be early morning, before sunrise. As I approach, I realize that the woman looks familiar. She is wearing a see-through caftan which exposes her naked body underneath. A mask covers her eyes, but it is the black curly hair which I think I have seen before. She sees the look of recognition in my eyes and smiles slightly. Her eyes move up and down my body before gazing directly at me.

"I am the high priestess of Eros, the god of sexuality. You are the sacrifice. You are here to give up your body. You will not speak, and you will do as I tell you. Do you understand?"

I nod as a small shiver passes through me.

She puts her hand on the stone slab. "Lay here, on your back, arms at your sides with your legs apart."

I clamber up on the slab. It is smooth and slightly warm. I lay on my back, my eyes gazing up at the slowly disappearing stars above. The predawn air is cool, and my areolas are puckered, my nipples hard and erect. I close my eyes and wait, aware once again of the murmuring on either side of me.

When I open my eyes, the woman is pouring a few drops of oil into her hands. She rubs the oil onto my arms, then drizzles more oil onto my chest. She continues to rub more oil onto my body, spending time especially with my legs and feet. She saves my breasts and pussy for last, and when she is finished my body is fully covered with the oil. My skin begins to tingle, my body glistening in the still dim light. I feel as if I am on display, which of course I am.

Suddenly two men appear out of the mist, one on each side of the slab where I lie. Like the priestess, they are masked, but unlike the woman they are naked. Once again I have the feeling I have known these men. The one to my right is especially familiar with his lean, chiseled body, long hair and short beard. When I look at his cock I notice a small smile at the corners of his mouth. I am certain these men have fucked me before, and I feel the telltale wetness between my legs.

"Turn over," the woman commands in a low voice.

I roll onto my stomach, my cheek pressed against the polished stone. More oil is poured onto me, and the woman rubs it quickly into my arms, neck, shoulders and back. She takes more time with my ass and legs, fingers lightly brushing my hole. When she moves away, the men begin to massage my body from each side. My arms and neck are stroked, and strong fingers and thumbs press deep into my shoulders and back. I sigh and feel the tension drain away. They move to my ass and legs, pressing even deeper into my muscles, taking their time with long, slow movements. I sigh again, my eyes closing as I sink into the luxury of total relaxation. I am vaguely aware that this is a dream, but I don't want to wake up.

"Turn over again, onto your back, arms above your head and legs apart."

My reverie is interrupted by the voice of the priestess. As I do as she says, I catch a glance of the men's semi-erect penises. Their eyes bore into mine before they move around the slab, the longhaired man at my feet, the other out of sight behind me. Then a pillow is put under my head and my wrists are fastened to the corners of the stone table. I look at the priestess with alarm, but she is silent.

Then my hands and feet are massaged, tenderly, and my anxiety subsides. The strong hands of both men work up my arms and legs, pushing and kneading, and I start to relax again. It is only when the hands of the man in front of me push up into the muscles of my thighs that I am aware how erotic this is. When his fingers and thumbs graze my pussy I moan softly, and suddenly I want him inside me. The other man behind me reaches out and massages my breasts, gently, without touching my nipples. I hold my breath and wait for what I know is inevitable, gazing at the slowly brightening sky above.

The simultaneous touch of the men's hands on my nipples and pussy lips makes me gasp. My nipples and lips are massaged, softly at first, then harder and with more force. My nipples are twisted and pulled, and my lips are spread and a finger pushes into my pussy. I squirm and moan, helpless to resist an approaching orgasm. The man behind me bends and kisses my nipples, sucking and licking first one, then the other. The man in front of me pushes two fingers into me, brushing my clit with his thumb. I shudder and move against their touch, the need in my body rising. Then the longhaired man puts his mouth on my clit, licking and circling my bud with his tongue while keeping his fingers inside of me. I am quickly over the edge, the orgasm rippling through me in waves, and I arch my back and cry out. I am lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

"One!"

The voices bring me back to earth, and I glance to either side. The mist has thinned and I am aware of faces watching and smiling at me. I have just cum in front of a crowd of people, and the full realization of being on display sinks in. Then the voice of the priestess rings out through the clear predawn air.

"Eros will not be satisfied until you have cum at least ten times. The people will count each time you orgasm. We will not stop until you reach your limit."

Fear immediately pulses through my body. I know that I am multi-orgasmic, but I'm not sure I can cum that many times. I shudder, wondering what my body is capable of. I stare at the longhaired man in front of me, and he stares back with his cock erect. Perhaps he is curious as well.

The man smiles, then puts his mouth back on my clit. He quickly brings me back to the edge with his tongue, and I bend my knees and open my legs wider to meet him. The man behind me puts his mouth on mine, probing gently with his tongue. I push back, kissing him greedily, wantonly. I am being kissed simultaneously by two beautiful men, and that alone is enough to make me cum. I close my eyes and cry out again as another orgasm comes on me with a rush.

"Two."

My body is still trembling when I open my eyes and gaze at the slowly brightening sky. The men have moved to either side of me. The priestess stands at the foot of the slab. She is holding a long double-headed dildo. It is curved and shaped like a penis at both ends. I whimper as she strokes it lovingly. I can almost see it growing under her slow, sensual touch.

The woman climbs up onto the slab and kneels between my legs. The men pull my legs back, opening me to her. She looks at me with an evil grin, then puts the dildo into her mouth, first one end, then the other. She continues to stare at me while her tongue moves up and down the tool in long, slow strokes. When she finally puts it into me, I hold my breath. She pushes it into my pussy as far as it will go, filling me, and I moan loudly. Then she puts the other end into her own pussy and slides down onto it. Our cunts are almost touching, the dildo buried deep in each of us. She starts to rock her hips, slowly at first, then with increasing speed. She fucks me without mercy, and I am barely aware that the men are kissing and licking my breasts. I feel the orgasm build inexorably, and I continue to moan, my body shaking.

When the men pull away and the woman bends down and kisses me hard and deep, I scream and thrash as the powerful orgasm rockets through me. It goes on and on, and I continue to jerk and shake, overwhelmed. Then the woman sits up, our pussies still pressed together, and looks at me.

"Three," she says in a low voice, smiling.

When she climbs down off the slab, the short-haired man quickly takes her place between my legs. He wastes no time pushing his long cock into my sopping wet pussy. He pounds into me, thrusting and grunting, and I close my eyes, another orgasm approaching. When he slows his stroke and thumbs my still sensitive clit, I am over the edge again. I cum, this time quick and sharp, my body spasming.

"Four."

As the orgasm recedes, I turn my head and look to either side. The faces are closer, intent, seemingly fascinated with my ability to cum. The man bends down and kisses me gently on the lips. I am not sure if he has cum or not. When he climbs down off the stone, his cock is still erect. Then he is replaced by the long-haired man, who kneels between my legs and strokes his hard cock. It is not quite as long as the other man's, but it is thicker, bigger. I am not sure I can take it. He stares at me, but I can't take my eyes off his throbbing cock.

When he plunges it into my soaking pussy, I whimper and close my eyes. He is gentle at first, but his cock fills me completely. I begin to move my hips to meet his thrusts, luxuriating in the feeling of fullness. We move slowly together, finding a rhythm. He continues to thrust, then fingers my clit with one hand while bending down to kiss me tenderly. I am filled not only with his cock but with something approaching euphoria, and I kiss him back, hard and eager. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, exploring hungrily, and increases the pace of his thrusts. I meet him with my tongue and my hips, my movements wild and wanton. He pulls back from my mouth and fingers my nipples, pulling and twisting while driving into me with a frenzy. The orgasm comes with a rush, and again I scream and thrash and shake, my body out of control under this beautiful man. I am filled with warmth and love, and one of the biggest cocks I have ever known.

"Five."

I open my eyes and stare up at him. He looks back at me, a smile playing around his lips and eyes. When he pulls out of me, his cock is still hard and erect. He strokes it a few times before climbing down off the smooth stone. Then the priestess appears beside me.

"Eros is pleased," she says, loud enough for the crowd to hear. "But we are not done with you. Your body is capable of much more."

Again the fear washes through me. I am sated, exhausted, not sure how much more I can take. But then I am aware of my still wet pussy and my sensitive, eager clit. I stare up at the ever brightening sky and anxiously wait for whatever is next.

The priestess walks to the foot of the slab. The men stand beside and facing her. She reaches down while looking at me and starts to stroke their still erect penises. In turn they each reach out and play with her breasts through the thin fabric of her gown, caressing her nipples. Their hands move down to her legs, stroking her thighs, fingers playing lightly with her pussy. Her lips part slightly, and she sighs. The show is sensual and erotic, and I am transfixed. A murmur from the crowd tells me I am not the only one turned on. Then the priestess turns her attention to me.

"Open her."

The men move to either side of me and pull my legs back, almost to my chest, spreading me as wide as possible. My ass is lifted off the slab, exposed and vulnerable. I hold my breath as the woman rubs oil on a thin dildo and quickly pushes it into my hole. My legs are lowered slightly so that my ass is back on the stone, then my thighs are fastened to the sides of the slab, my pussy opened wide for whatever they want to do to me. The woman stares at me as she presses a button and the dildo starts to vibrate in my ass. I close my eyes and attempt to steady my breathing.

When another murmur passes through the crowd, I open my eyes to see the priestess holding a huge dildo inches from my pussy. I gasp and flinch, mouthing the word "no" and pleading silently with her. In response, she pushes it deep inside of me and holds it there, staring with wide, bright eyes. My breathing is ragged as I struggle to adjust to its size. Both of my holes are filled, and the vibrations of the dildo in my ass keep me aroused.

And that pleasure is heightened as the men play with my body, fondling my breasts and stroking the insides of my thighs. My nipples are caressed, then twisted and pulled. My legs are kissed softly, then pinched. The alternating between soft and hard touches keeps me on edge. I squirm in my bonds, on edge, both aroused and fearful. When the woman shows me the vibrator, I squeeze my eyes shut again, my body trembling in anxious anticipation.

When the vibrator touches my engorged clit, I jump. I try and pull away, but of course I can't. The woman moves it lightly up and down my bud, then side to side. My body responds against my will, my hips pushing against it. When she moves it in a circle, still lightly, my mouth opens in an O and I start to pant. Another orgasm starts to build, but then she moves it away. I open my eyes and plead with her not to stop. As the orgasm recedes my body stills, and then she puts it back on my clit, harder this time. Instantly I am on the edge again. She continues like this for what seems like forever, and I start to whimper, desperate and needy. The priestess gives me a diabolical look, keeping me on edge, teasing me mercilessly. Oh god, oh god, please god, let me cum.

Suddenly I am floating, looking down at my body. Two men are touching my breasts and legs, there is a dildo in my pussy, another in my ass, and a woman is holding a vibrator against my clit. A crowd of onlookers and a god are watching. I watch my body surrender to the myriad of sensations, and I see the look of ecstasy on my face. I briefly hope the dream will never end.

And then the woman presses the vibrator against my clit and holds it there. I am instantly back in my body, and the orgasm is instantaneous and all-encompassing. I scream, then scream again, my body thrashing and jerking. The rush is nothing like I have ever experienced, and I continue to cry out, every nerve ending on fire, my body shaking uncontrollably.

"Six."

The woman briefly pulls the vibrator away, then pushes it against me again. I shudder and groan as another orgasm shoots through me.

"Seven."

The woman does it again, and I cum again.

"Eight."

And then I cum still another time, hard and bright and sharp.

"Nine."

I am still panting and shaking when I notice a sudden brightening in the dawn sky. The sun shines through the slit in the stone spire at the foot of the slab on which I lie, and the rays of light shine directly on my pussy. I am filled with a warmth and light unlike anything I have ever known. The priestess and the men seem to fade away, and I think that I see the face of the god Eros hovering over me. Passion and sensuality fill me. I close my eyes and give up my body, totally and completely. The orgasm I experience is all powerful and overwhelming, touching every part of my body and mind. The feeling is so intense that I start to sob with unbridled joy...

When I open my eyes I am back in my bed. Early morning light fills the room. My body is covered in sweat, my pussy is wet, and my breasts and nipples are tingling. The dream lingers at the edge of my consciousness. When I look down, my clit is peeking out from under its hood. I smile, in awe of my body, and I reach down and touch myself with love.