All Comments on 'Another Fantasy Fulfilled'

by Rosecd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Questions??

Liked the story but I'm wondering if he fucked you through your panties because you never said anything about taking them off or pulling them down. The other question is at the end he has to get home.... but you are at his house, or at least that's what you said when you left the cafe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
who's home?

Nice story but way to loose on one large detail at closing. You start out going to his place then close saying he has to go home. He is home.

RosecdRosecdover 12 years agoAuthor
Well spotted

To all those that spotted that I said in the story that we started to go to his place, but ended that he had to get home.

Although I doesn't seem to make sense I feel that I must explain why.

His place in the story was a holiday let which he owned which was a little way from where he actually lived.

And I must confess that I did not make that clear in the story... sorry folks. As for the second comment about having sex with me, he just pulled them to one side. But hey I'm on a learning curve here and appreciate all the comments and hope to include such small details into any further stories.

Many thanks for the input.

Rose

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous