Another Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could now take a good look at his body. He wasn't particularly muscular, yet his chest and stomach were nicely shaped and slim. His torso was covered in thick brown hair. It looked so funny, compared to my smooth, bare chest.

"Is my body hair so amusing, huh?" He bantered with me, seeing the smirk on my spaced out face. "Never seen a grown up man in his full feathering?"

"Does it happen with age? Should I start worrying?" I chuckled.

"Careful with this mouth of yours" he nailed me down the bathroom wall, pushing with his whole body. "Don't forget who can tear your ass apart tonight."

Our lips met again with full force. My hands kept wandering around his body, learning its curves, while he reached to my private parts and started to gently squeeze my balls.

I felt my penis growing once again. His hand was now sliding up and down my enlarging shift. I was already at a loss of breath, when he kneeled down and unceremoniously hid my cock in his mouth.

I was gasping heavily, unable to wrap my head around that whole situation. He moved his lips away for a while. I peeked down and saw him licking his fingers passionately. I was only guessing what was yet to come.

Now he focused on licking my balls, when his middle finger entered the area between my buttocks. I closed my eyes and pressed the back of my head to the wall, trying to relax. It wasn't easy, I was frightened with just the thought of any object entering my body down there.

After a short while of gentle caress, his finger finally slid in, but just a little.

"Relax your muscles, Max," he groaned.

I looked down once again, his deep blue eyes were staring at me, fully focused. Now I couldn't look away. I kept staring at him like hypnotized, as his finger continued to penetrate me.

I loosened up a bit, giving him more room to maneuver. He started slowly, but as the seconds passed by and my breath went wild, he fastened his movements and made the thrusts deeper. He was touching some weird spot inside of me, making my insides tweak and tingle. A warm, pleasant feeling was spreading through my pelvis.

"Why does it feel so good," I mumbled, still looking at his angelic, yet mature face.

He smiled, "let it go Max, I'm with you. No shame, only pleasure."

He continued to finger-fuck me, as the trickles of precum started to leave my body. He then began licking and sucking my tip, still lustering me with these blue eyes.

I was panting heavily. It was almost too much to bear. I felt an utter need to come, so I tried to grab my penis and help myself. He clenched his other hand around my wrist and stopped me.

"Give it a go, trust me, wait a little more."

I listened, not having much choice anyway. He then felt confident enough to add another finger. My hole was burning, twitching uncontrollably, taking both of his fingers inside with no hesitation. I kept skewering on his fingers, moving up and down with my hips, longing to climax.

My lips parted and for a split second I couldn't make a sound, when a sudden wave of pleasure hit me. And then I gave out a loud, loud moan, looking into my lover's eyes.

He was still sucking my cock, now pulsating with pleasure and gushing with white fluid that kept spilling out of his mouth. The fingers inside me were still moving, now slower, steadier.

"Ahh... oh God," I mumbled, leaning my head on the wall. "Oh fuck..."

I let out another moan, as his fingers left my ass with a popping sound.

My lover cleaned his hands and face, stood up, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Did you like my fingers?" he asked with a slight smirk.

"Oh yes, now I see they're not only good with strumming."

"Good." He pressed his body against mine, and I felt his hard penis resting on my abdomen. "I hope you'll like my dick even better, darling."

I wrapped my fingers around him, still looking the guy in the eye. He shivered under my delicate touch. It was the first time I was touching someone else's cock. I started stroking his aroused shift, when giving his lips gentle, promising kisses. I wasn't sure what to do next.

"Shall we continue in the bedroom?" he whispered into my ear.

"Are you sure it'll fit in? It's quite big..." I pointed out, measuring him with my eyes.

He just laughed, "I had bigger things down there, you'll be fine. Your ass is safe with me, cherry boy. Believe me."

I wasn't so sure, but there was nothing to lose at this point. I had just experienced a different kind of pleasure and was eager for more.

"Join me, whenever you're ready."

He hopped off of the shower, grabbing a towel on his way out.

I stayed under the hot stream of water for a while more, and wrapped myself with a towel as well. I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my pathetic post-orgasm face. My cheeks were red, eyes still a little blurred. I dried my dark blonde messy hair with another towel and leaned on the bathroom counter. I reached towards my ass, with an unreal feeling in my gut. Was it really happening? How the hell would he fit in there?

I tried sliding up a finger, it entered with no problem, and it again felt good. I gasped and quickly moved my hand back to wash it in the bassinet.

"The fuck am I doing?"

I quickly dried myself up, and left the bathroom with a towel around my hips. He was standing naked in the open doors of a balcony. I took a quick look at his well-sculpted body, lit by the cold-blue light of the moon. His back was nicely shaped. His silhouette looked gorgeous, broad shoulders and narrow hips so eager to thrust. He was smoking again, an acrid smell of cigarettes was flowing back from the balcony inside the bedroom.

I looked around the room, noticing a pack of condoms already lying on the bedside table. I sighed deeply, not sure if I was truly ready for what was to come. The whiskey I drank earlier was slowly wearing off, leaving my mind clean and open to intrusive second thoughts.

I neared towards my partner in silence and gently hugged him from behind. He turned his head in my direction, a little surprised.

I placed my chin on his shoulder.

"Want some?" he gave me a cigarette he was smoking.

I took it in my mouth and dragged it, with my eyes closed. The smoke was itching like crazy. I wasn't used to that burning sensation, smoking only e-cigs.

"You may take the rest." I stated. "It's too strong, I prefer my banana shit."

He continued to smoke, gazing away at the night city, flashing with lights, buzzing with car sounds.

I closed my eyes once again and reached out with my hands towards his groin. I gently grabbed his balls with my left hand, and started stroking the now softened shift with the right one.

He sighed loudly and started to slightly move his hips, while I was kissing his neck and back.

He finished his cigarette quickly and left the butt in the ashtray, before turning around to kiss me. He stopped for a while, and placed his two fingers in his mouth, licking relentlessly, he then put the saliva on his growing cock, and continued to kiss me. I went back to stroking his now wet penis, as it reached its full size. At the same time my shift awakened, poking through the towel, eager to be entertained again.

He pushed me gently towards the bed, to which I fell, backing with my elbows. He quickly closed the balcony door and joined me on the bed. His body landed on me, longing to devour.

He slipped the towel off of my hips and grabbed both of our cocks with his hand. While he was frotting us, his eyes kept looking at me. It felt so primal, so unreal, yet amazing. My penis grew bigger with every stroke, my hips became inpatient, thrusting rhythmically.

"Turn around," he whispered, leaning over my shoulder.

I did as he asked, when he reached the bedside table for rubbers and a lubricant.

I noticed a big mirror on the wall parting the room from the bathroom. I could see every inch of our bodies in it. I was bending over, when my lover proceeded to cover his palm in thick liquid of lubricant.

He noticed I was looking at the mirror, and gave me a smirk.

"Do you like what you see? Aren't we two beautifully perfect?"

He positioned himself at the entrance, going in circles with his middle finger. This time he started fingering immediately, knowing I was already used to the feeling. I stared at his palm, rubbing my ass rhythmically, feeling more and more aroused. I moaned, as he added his second finger.

"Yeah, that's good. I can't wait to dig my cock down your ass, Max," he moaned, leaning over me, leaving wet kisses on my back.

His dirty talk made me want him even more. I kept pushing on his fingers, thirsty for more.

He then stopped to wear a condom. I was staring at him in the mirror, panting heavily. There was no doubt, it was going to hurt. His shift was far thicker than the two fingers I had been taking so eagerly.

He smiled at me and rose back to his knees, ready to continue. His fingers entered me once again, now more slowly, going in circles inside, stretching me a little. It wasn't as pleasant as before but still not painful.

"I'm going to enter now," he stated. "If you want me to stop, just say it."

His fingers slowly slid out, as he positioned himself over me. His big, warm cock felt surreal, pressed between my buttocks.

He placed his hands on my hips, whispering "relax, I'll make it slow."

After taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I felt him pressing more and more towards my hole. His tip entered, causing a burning sensation emanating towards my insides. I let out a loud, sharp pant.

"It's okay, it's okay" he kept comforting me, rubbing my back gently with his hand.

I felt him sliding inch by inch, slow but steady. Tears were coming to my eyes from all this unfamiliar pressure.

"Wait a moment" I panted, with my eyes shut tight.

He stopped moving, giving me time to adjust. His hand was caressing my lower back, as I continued to breathe heavily.

"Shall I pull out?"

I shook my head and peeked at the mirror. He was almost halfway in, yet the pain was unbearable. Still, I didn't want him to back off. We went too far to stop now.

"Let me... Do it myself, okay?" I asked, breathing heavily. "Don't move, I'll try to..."

I started to gently push on his cock. Very slowly, I took it in, trying to relax my sore muscles down there.

"You're doing great, Max," he kissed my neck, bending over me, his hands wandering around my hips and stomach, purposely omitting my swollen penis. "Can I move now?"

"Yes," I mumbled, short of breath.

He began thrusting, very slowly, considerate of my pain. After a few times, I relaxed a little, his cock started to feel kind of good inside of me. As he was moving, I felt a slight tingling in the sweet spot he used to press with his finger before. A wave of heat spread around my pelvis and abdomen once more. The feeling was weird, yet surprisingly pleasurable.

I took a look at the mirror beside us. The picture I saw was way hotter than I had imagined. My lover was steadily going in and out, his face fully focused, his eyes closed. All his muscles seemed to be working hard in this slow-burning rage of passion. His lips were pressed against my neck, he was panting obsessively.

"You're so tight" he moaned and gently, yet savagely bit my ear.

I felt my cock watering in precum, throbbing from all the new sensations surrounding my body. His voice was ringing in my ears like some tainted spell.

"I wanna burst inside of your sweet tight ass so bad," he continued, licking my earlobe.

He grabbed me by my now hard balls. I moaned, thrusting my hips rhythmically, along with his moves.

The pressure inside me was building faster and faster. I wanted more. I wanted him to butcher my ass, destroy my insides with his cock, fuck me inside out, like there was no tomorrow.

"Harder," I commanded, with my voice breaking from excitement.

He bit my neck, relentlessly thrusting his hips against my ass. He was hitting just the right spot. I was hot, messy and mad hard at that moment of passion. I reached for my penis, as he was still playing with my balls.

It didn't take long before I bursted, a warm stream of liquid covering my abdomen and hand. He groaned, as I came, moving even faster. His cock started pulsating inside me like a second heart, and then I felt he was coming too. A sharp spasm of pleasure went through his body. He grasped my hips, pushing himself as deep as he could.

A few moments after, he slid out and laid on the bed beside me. We were both breathing heavily, waves of pleasure still going through our bodies, as our orgasms faded away.

He quickly took off the rubber, tied it and threw it to the floor by the bed.

I moved to my back, observing his hairy chest lifting with every breath he took. I reached my hand to play with the hair on his torso. He looked at me, sweat streaming down his temples.

"It was amazing," I whispered.

"You never wondered how it would be with a guy?" He asked, placing his palm on my hand, now resting on his chest.

"Well, I gave it a thought. But I was too focused on girls to give it a try. Besides, I don't think I have any gay friends."

"Rainbow people are everywhere, you just need to tune your gay radar a little."

I smirked. Gay radar, huh? I didn't know I even had one.

"And how did you figure it out yourself?" I continued the questioning.

He sighed heavily, now staring at the ceiling.

"A few years back, when I was still depressed after Mia, I used to party hard. I had a longer break from creating new stuff. Not easy to write songs when you're constantly drunk or hungover."

"Understandable..."

"I traveled a lot. It was a deep, dark pit I was in mentally. I started to experiment. I was reckless, tended to throw myself into risky situations just to ease my pain. Sex, drugs, alcohol, you name it."

"But it did get better, right? You came back to recording stuff after all."

"I got psychological help, quit drinking for a year or so, and did some tests to figure out how much I had destroyed my health. Thankfully I was fine. I could start a new chapter. And now I keep discovering my tastes in a safer manner."

"And... have you ever been in a relationship with another guy?" I asked curiously.

Maybe it would be easier to be with a man? After all, we were all kind of similar. And girls... They do have their weird problems and stuff. Hard to follow, easy to offend. Or was it just me sucking in any kind of relationship?

"For a few months, yes. It was good, we had the flow, we had our routine. But I can't really maintain a healthy relationship. I travel a lot, work a lot."

"Don't you feel lonely, folk?"

He shrugged and looked at me, indifferent.

"I like being by myself most of the time."

He sat down at the bed, sliding my palm off of his chest. With a hotel brochure in his hand, he focused on reading. It was a clear sign for me to shut up.

I also sat down and searched for my phone to check the time. It was well past midnight. I started to wonder whether or not I should get going. Our meeting seemed to come to an end.

"Would you fancy some more drinks?" he asked, waving with a hotel bar menu. "The bar closes at one, we can still order some stuff by then."

Was it an invitation for another round? Did I want more drinks? Maybe. Did I want more of his body? For sure. The experience was new, exotic, but oh so enjoyable. And for some reason I felt safe with the guy, although we were strangers. He treated me well.

"Yeah, maybe something lighter this time."

I moved towards him on the bed and peeked at the menu, with my hand carelessly touching the upper part of his thigh.

"A margarita for me. I had enough whiskey for tonight."

"Two margaritas then" he stated, grabbing a hotel receiver and choosing the reception number.

I jumped off of the bed and entered the bathroom, to pull myself together after the bang.

When I was back, my man was sitting on the bed in a white hotel robe, swiping through his feed. The drinks we ordered were already waiting at the bedside table.

"Everything okay?" I was asked politely. "If you have any questions about, you know... body stuff after anal, just let me know."

I shook my head and sat right next to him.

"I'm a little sore, but that's alright. You took good care of me."

"I'm glad to hear that."

I handed him the drink, and we tapped the glasses, smiling.

"Can I stay till morning?" I asked between the sips.

He nodded, inspecting me with a serious look on his face.

"If there's anything else you'd like to try with me, just tell me. I'm open for stuff."

I hesitated. There was that one thing that was occupying my mind.

"Well... you mentioned you had bigger things down your, you know, hole." I fixed my hair nervously between the sentences. "I figured you must have some experience as a..."

"As a bottom, sure. We can try it this way."

I relaxed a bit, though my heart was beating faster now. The thought of me topping him was twisting something in my bowels. Would I even be able to do it? Contrary to me, he was calm, steady and considerate in his actions. What if I did something too abruptly? What if I hurt him?

"Don't worry." He placed his big hand on my shoulder. "I'll help you. I'm sure we'll both like it."

After finishing another pair of drinks, ordered just before the bar's closing, my companion went to the bathroom to freshen up. I stayed at the bed, nervously peeking at the mirror in front of me. I wasn't sure if I could make it... My penis was pleasantly cooled out at that moment, not ready for the third round of pleasure.

As I was wondering, whether or not I should leave the hotel, he entered the room, with his hair tangled and a handsome smile covering his lips. He sat by my side, also facing the mirror. His hands started to wander around my thighs, as I felt his hot breath on my neck. Our lips met, and again I began to feel aroused. My fingers were stroking his chest, going in circles around his pink, hard nipples. He positioned me on the bed, so we were facing each other, sitting on our knees.

"Mimic my movements," he whispered seductively. "Let's finger each other."

I felt his hand between my legs, reaching from behind to touch my balls. I did the same, raising slightly, so he had more room to move his arm around. We were now kneeling in front of one another, our tongues kept pressing at each other, fighting for domination. He grabbed my butt, pulling me closer. Our hard cocks met, as he placed his thumb on my half-open lips. I immediately repeated after him. He licked my finger avidly, with hunger in his eyes.

"Suck it," he demanded.

Without hesitation I took his thumb into my watering mouth. Soon the other two fingers were added, and we were both ferociously licking each other's flesh. I felt like an animal in heat, there was nothing inappropriate in my primary needs, there were no social restraints, no shame.

"Now slowly, try to locate my hole. That's right, follow my movements."

He took his hand away and placed it between my buttocks. I did the same, for the first time touching his butt down there. I slid my middle finger along the line, starting from his tailbone and finishing at the point right above his balls. I located the precious hole and spread the rest of the saliva around it. I was feeling his fingers doing the same down my arse.

I felt his muscle opening up, inviting my finger inside. I leaped at the opportunity and pushed gently. He moaned in pleasure.

As we were pressing our bodies tighterand closer, our cocks were chaotically rubbing each other, while we struggled to get a deeper access with our fingers.

Our flesh was covering in sweat, as we kept fucking each other's holes. I could feel his muscle down there twitching around my skin, asking for more.

"Look in the mirror," I heard him groan, and followed his request immediately.