Another Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view was stunningly steamy. When I was gazing at our naked skin moving passionately in the half-light of the room, his wet lips met my sweaty neck.

Then his finger slipped out of me, and I heard him groan "don't stop, Max. Add another one, and look at us."

His hands rested on my hips, squeezing them and moving, so our cocks kept rubbing each other.

I did what he ordered, observing our reflection. He was directing my actions, but at that moment I felt in control of this man. I felt like I owned him for that brief while, when my fingers were penetrating him. I was a master of his desire.

His dick was leaking with precum, as I was pushing his prostate over and over. My moves became more regular, slower. I started to stretch him, eager to continue our ride.

"I wanna feel you inside," he moaned. " Will you let me ride you?"

I felt him pushing me gently, so I laid down. He took another condom and opened it. He avidly licked my penis before putting a rubber and lubricant on it. I was staring in awe, when he climbed upon me and began to lower his butt. My dick slowly started to hide inside of him, and what a feeling it was! His ass was tighter than any pussy I had ever been in.

"Do you like it?" he smirked, putting a finger on my half-open lips.

I started sucking his fingers, when he was slowly moving up and down, his ass swallowing my cock over and over.

Soon he took his hand away and clenched it over his penis. His moves, just a moment ago smooth and slow, now were rapid, violent.

His hand was moving faster and faster, until he orgasmed, looking at me with his blurred eyes, a little shocked he was already done. But it wasn't over for me just yet.

I rolled us over, so now he was beneath me. His ass was twitching, as the sperm kept flowing out of his cock. I started to suck his nipple, my hands wandering around his body.

He was moaning, as my cock continued to penetrate him harder and harder. I felt as if the world stopped turning for a short moment. My vision became blurred, my head was spinning. I remember kissing him like crazy, squishing his palm in my hand. And then, suddenly it was done. I was shaking.

While panting heavily, I hid my face in the sheets above his shoulder. His warm hand caressed my back. I felt a bit embarrassed because of that climax kiss. We were strangers after all...

"I enjoyed myself, and you?" he asked after finally catching his breath again.

I moved upwards and looked him in the eye. "Hell, I did. It's the best night of my life."

I rolled over and leaned on my elbow. He looked at me with a smile.

"So? What did you like more? Bottoming or topping?"

I must have turned red at that moment. I wasn't used to talking about sex so openly.

"I mean... I liked both," I stuttered. "But the feeling of you moving inside me was... from another world."

He laughed and stroked my hair cheerfully."I'm glad you liked it."

"Well, I'm glad it's you who introduced me to this stuff."

"What do you mean?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're experienced, you know what you're doing. You made the pleasure mutual."

"Oh, come on," he brushed my words off. "Stop it or I'll become swollen-headed."

We didn't talk much after that short exchange.

When the lights turned off and we both were laying in silence, I stated shyly "do you think we could ever repeat it?"

He didn't answer at first, but after a few seconds I heard him whisper "if we ever meet again... why not?"

I fell asleep not long after. When the morning came, my eyes opened to an empty room. He left the French way - no word goodbye, no parting note. Judging by how reserved he was, it didn't surprise me.

I had to return to my old life now - attending classes, writing exams, hanging out with my college folks, as if nothing had ever happened. I expected that forgetting about that night would be easy. It was just another hookup, right? Just a one-time wing out, not worth dwelling upon. It wasn't unusual for people my age to perform one-night-stands. Why would my case be different?

But it was different... The vision of us together didn't leave my head, no matter how hard I tried to silence it. I kept fantasizing of his harsh hands keeping me in a tight grip, his dirty whisper ringing in my ear, our sticky bodies rubbing each other in the most private of places.

There were days I felt I was going insane. No other body could satisfy my needs, no other hands could hold me that special way. It didn't matter who I met, with whom I tried to start a relationship, I was going in circles, my body restless, my mind black-and-blue. There was no way I could reach him, and no way he would reach me either. At least that's what I thought.

Until our paths crossed again...