Another First Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier rose up on his knees and forcefully pulled her up by her hips to meet his. He pushed himself inside her again, completely filling that narrow passageway, before stopping. His hands held her body in place.

"Please, what? I want to hear you say it," he commanded.

Cassandra managed to blush even in the heat of the moment, breathily responding, "Use me however you want."

Growling, he squeezed her hips and ordered, "Get on all fours."

She was quick to comply, flipping over on to hands and knees. A calloused hand pushed her upper back down while the other gripped her by the hips. Cassandra arched her ass up higher to meet his height, face pressed to one side against the bed. Javier used his other hand to help guide his hard cock into her taut sex, even more snug from this angle.

Met with a moan, he wasn't as gentle as before. He wasted no time and began to plow his cock deep into her.

Cassandra's body felt like a lightning rod for pleasure, feeling the pressure building inside of her. Javier managed to hit that most sensitive of spots inside of her over and over, the tension inside of her threatening to spill over. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned, hovering on the precipace of something monumental. She grinded her ass back against him in tandem, attempting to match his pace.

Javier lost control over holding back and let loose by pounding his cock into her. Gripping her by the hips, fingers digging into soft flesh, he slammed his body into her as she stopped trying to meeting him in return. He used all the strength in his legs to mechanically drill her as hard as he wanted, roughly commanding, "That's right, take it all."

Cassandra was absolutely pushed over the edge by his words and the increased intensity. She began to scream into the pillow, orgasms washing over her like waves lapping on a shore. Impossible to know where one orgasm started and the other ended. Time lost all meaning as all she knew in that moment was the sensation of his cock inside of her and absolute ecstasy.

Javier didn't let up, using her pussy exactly as he wanted, fucking as hard as he desired, and delighted that she could take it so relentlessly in this position.

Cassandra continued to moan into the pillow, fingers clenching, as orgasms turned to almost a sense of numbness at his unending pounding. Just when she thought it was almost too much, another climax crashed into her.

He could feel her body sagging beneath him after her last cries and took it as a cue. Finally, he slowed down a bit, easing into a steady rhythm.

Cassandra turned her head and laid her cheek flat on the pillow. She couldn't help remark with a voice raspy from use, "I can't believe you haven't come."

She was met with a masculine chuckle as Javier teased, "Don't tell me you are tapping out already." He slowly pulled himself out of her and rolled over, landing on his back beside her.

"I didn't say that. Just impressed." Cassandra practically collapsed on the bed at that point, body falling flat.

"Thank you then." He ran a hand along her back, letting her recover after all of her screaming. "I'm going to guess you came once or twice?"

"Someone has jokes," she replied. "That was... exactly what I needed."

"It was alright for a round one."

Cassandra turned over, narrowing her eyes, "I'll forget you said that. I'm going to grab water, would you like any?"

"That'd be great." Javier leaned back on the pillows, hands laced behind his head, and a grin plastered on his face. Dimples twinkled.

"You're something else," Cassandra marveled. Naked, she walked over to the dresser and retrieved a black negligee, slipping it on over her head. "I'll be right back."

------------------------

Stay tuned for the end of their first night together!

12