Another First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
An unexpected first date that quickly escalates.
2.8k words
4.62
6.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my very first story! Things heat up in the next chapter. Go easy on me, please.

Tipping her dark head back, Cassandra's lips parted in a perfect O as she added another layer of mascara. Funny how it's true that you can't apply it without opening your mouth.

Looking back at her reflection, all pale skin, dark eye makeup and black wavy tresses, she noted the unintentional goth vibe. She had an online date at 8pm at a well-known dive bar in the heart of the city, so she figured it wouldn't look too out of place.

Thinking better of herself, she swiped on some red lipstick to break the morbid look. Cassandra had a small mouth, but full lips. All the better for sucking cock, according to her ex.

Glancing at her phone to check the time, she saw a message from a different app, ReSell. It was an app that she'd been using to sell off extra junk. "Fuck," she cursed softly, realizing she had doublebooked herself.

There was an interested buyer for a fancy coffee maker that Cassandra had in touch with. It was a Christmas gift that didn't quite make it out of the box. They had settled on 7pm tonight, which was less than 15 minutes away. The buyer was dutifully following up to make sure they were still on.

Not wanting to pass up the chance to make quick cash and figuring it wouldn't take more than a couple minutes, she gave the address for the Starbucks across the street from her apartment complex.

Groaning, Cassandra went back to her closet and changed out of the date night dress and into the first dress she spotted. It clung to her voluptuous form, but didn't show any cleavage, nor was it too short. A perfectly casual dress. After slipping on sneakers, she ran over to the kitchen, double checked that everything was in the box of the unused coffee maker, and slid it into a bag. Grabbing her phone and the coffeemaker, she ran out the door, with only a few minutes to spare.

Hoping the buyer wasn't running late, Cassandra texted as she walked to the cross walk.

6:56 - PassTheCass: Almost there. Black hair, burgundy dress, red lipstick. Huge box in my hands. :-)

6:56 - TopgunJ: Cool. Sitting in my truck. It's a silver Chevy.

6:57 - PassTheCass: Sorry, not comfortable going to your truck. Meet out front?

By this point, Cassandra was across the street and approaching the Starbucks. She spotted a tall figure ducking out of a silver truck. From a distance, he looked like his photo. Granted, all male photos on any app of any variety were of serious unsmiling men. TopgunJ had over 30 5-star reviews, so she felt safe meeting so close to home.

Cassandra strode up to the outdoor table he was standing beside, flashed a friendly smile, and introduced herself, "Hey there! I'm the girl with the coffee machine."

The man took off his sunglasses, smiling back with a confused expression, "Okay, great. Do you mind if I peek through it?"

"Oh, of course. Help yourself," she responded, still smiling as she set the box down on the table. It was a little unusual how unsettled he seemed, albeit nice. Cassandra studied his features as he combed through the box. He looked like he had just come from the gym, broad shoulders tucked into a white t-shirt, and basketball shorts with sneakers to complete the outfit. His hair was thick and loose, parted to the side in a boyish fashion.

"Is there a manual? I can build anything, but struggle with these smaller gadgets sometimes," he joked at his own expense. Big brown eyes met her gaze when he looked up from the box.

"I'm pretty sure it's in here." Cassandra leaned forward as he moved back a little, giving her space. She found it in no time at all, freshly painted red nails fishing out a guide, "There we go," she exclaimed with another smile, passing it to him. Large hands encircled hers to take the pamphlet.

"Perfect." He reached into his pocket and offered cash.

"I always worry that one of these days someone is going to mistake me as a drug dealer," she commented as she accepted the money, folding it into her palm. "But, the baristas know me inside, so I figure they can vouch." She wasn't sure why she was sharing this extra information.

"Ah, so you aren't selling this because you don't like coffee?" He quipped.

"No, I just don't have a need for something this fancy. My college coffee maker is knocking on ten years now, but it still works just fine for me."

The stranger tipped his head, eyes intently studying her, "I realize this might be forward, but can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

"Oh, no. I can't. I'm sorry." Cassandra waved her hands in apology, attempting to turn him down gently, "I actually need to leave. I literally have a date in less than an hour."

"My bad. You're already seeing someone," he replied, his face still pleasant as he grabbed the handles of the paper bag the coffee maker was in.

"Oh, no. It's just an online date," she fumbled through words, suddenly feeling acutely embarrassed as the man chuckled again. He had a couple years on her, but had a youthful quality to his tanned features. Dimples added to the charm. "I... I better go. Have a great night. Enjoy your coffee." Cassandra was nothing but nice as she turned away, hearing his voice at her back.

"Miss, if you change your mind. I'll be inside grabbing a decaf."

Cassandra didn't turn back, conscious he was watching her walk away as she put a little extra swing her in her hips. At 5'2, her frame was a compact hourglass. Nothing but curves for days.

Bridging the short distance to her building, she paused at the apartment gate door, realizing she didn't have keys on her. She had left them behind when she ran out the door.

Cassandra went to try the intercom, before remembering it had been out all week. There was no way to get in unless a neighbor was coming or going. Fortunately, Cassandra still had her phone. She glanced at the time: 7:15pm.

Mentally she cursed and immediately popped off a text off to the apartment manager. The next text went to her date, apologizing profusely as she explained the situation of being locked out and waiting to hear back from the apartment manager.

Cassandra leaned back on the railing that lead up to the apartment complex, waiting for texts from either parties. Looking up, she caught sight of the handsome stranger across the street exiting Starbucks and walking to his truck. Not wanting to be caught staring, she pretended to be on her phone.

An alert came through from ReSell with a 5 star rating from TopGunJ and a comment.

BUYER FEEDBACK - If you wanted to see me again, you didn't have to loiter across the street hoping to catch my eye.

Laughter immediately spilled out of those red lips as she tilted her head back. Cassandra held the phone in one hand and covered her face with the other, a mixture of both amusement and embarrassment flushing her cheeks. She was afraid to even look up. The whole situation was just too much for her as she hid her face with a hand.

Finally, she peeked across the street, surprised to see the truck, but not the stranger. The truck tint was dark, preventing her from making out if he was in the driver seat.

She heard a voice from behind and startled.

"Sooo, why don't we try this again?" An amused masculine voice resonated as he approached. Cassandra turned to face an outstretched palm. "I'm Javier."

Blushing, she took his slightly calloused hand, shaking it, "I'm Cassandra. And this doesn't look like what it seems." His hand lingered on hers as they broke the shake.

"Whatever it is, you've got my attention."

Cassandra explained the situation to him, laughing at her own misery in the process. Javier was all smiles in return, "You've got a great attitude, I'll tell you that. Most people would be frustrated and irritated."

"I mean, I feel horrible about my date. I'm sure he thinks I'm standing him up." On cue, her phone chimed and she saw it was the topic of her prior sentence, "I'm sorry, do you mind?" Javier shook his head and waved his hand to go ahead.

Rather than text back, Cassandra stepped away to call the date, profusely apologizing. Finished with the call, she returned, shrugging her shoulders and made an "eek" noise, "Looks like that's not happening. I mean, I get it, people are so flaky these days. Now he probably thinks I am. I offered for him to meet me here and we could get coffee instead, but he declined. Said he was tired anyways and we'd reschedule."

"Definitely his loss. Does that mean I can take you out to dinner instead?" Javier looked intently, dimples in his cheeks twinkling.

"You're smooth, buddy. Listen, I don't know anything about you, who you are, where you work. You're a stranger from an app. What if you're a serial killer?"

"Oh boy," he rolled his eyes emphatically at her last words, "Let's see, I'm Javier Montanez. 36, have my own construction company and am a licensed general contractor. I was born here, but my parents are from Mexico. I'm the oldest of four. And, I'm no more of a stranger from an app than that guy you were going on a date with." Self-satisfaction played on his countenance.

Cassandra acquiesced, "Touche. I don't feel safe getting in a truck with you. But I know a local spot we can walk to." She added, "I don't have my wallet on me either... "

Javier cut her off before she could finish, "I wouldn't let you pay anyhow."

"Just to be clear, I'm the independent sort of girl who does pay her own way. I can always Venmo it to you," she replied, pushing off from the railing.

He took her comment in with a smug nod, "Fair enough. How old are you, Ms. Progressive?"

"Just turned 30, why?" Cassandra couldn't help but feel a little defensive over it. Crossing into her thirties was a sore point.

"I was just curious. You look young enough to get carded, but mentioned a decade old coffee maker from college," he walked alongside her, matching her shorter gait although he could easily outpace her with close to an extra foot of height. "I have to admit... you sort of caught me off guard when I first saw you."

"And why is that? I'm like the nicest girl," she remarked.

"That's it, you had this thousand watt smile and with that red lipstick, your user pic didn't do you justice," he explained.

"Sorry I don't have some sexy photo," Cassandra laughed, quipping, "I don't typically go around looking to get laid on ReSell."

Javier grew quiet for a second as they continued walking, "Hm. Is that what's happening here?"

Realizing the message she just put out, Cassandra stopped in her tracks, curves swaying as she burst into laughter. Javier joined her in laughter, putting a hand on her shoulder as he spoke "I'm not saying I'm opposed, but you know, I have to look out for my virtue."

The two continued on their way to the casual neighborhood spot. They shared laughter, drinks and a bite while Cassandra waited to get back into her apartment. Finally hearing back from the apartment manager, Javier walked her back home.

As they drew close, Cassandra spotted the older apartment manager outside waiting. Unsure on how to proceed, she debated whether to say goodbye and exchange numbers with him now, but thought the better of it by the look on the apartment manager's face. She didn't want to keep her waiting. Pausing short of the entrance, Cassandra turned to Javier with a hand on his arm, "Do you mind giving me a second?"

"Of course not," he responded, motioning her forward.

Cassandra thanked the apartment manager profusely, apologizing for the inconvenience as she let her in. Ducking into her apartment, she quickly scooped the freshly washed laundry off the couch and dumped it on the bed, closing the bedroom door to a crack behind her. She threw her makeup in a drawer in the bathroom and quickly lit some candles. Realizing that might be too suggestive, she just as quickly blew them out.

With keys in hand this time, Cassandra waved for Javier to come and let him in through the apartment gate, "So, I wasn't expecting company tonight. Despite what I might have said earlier... I don't usually sleep with guys on the first date."

As they walked into her apartment, he alarmingly commented, "I smell smoke. Like something burning..."

"I sort of lit candles... and then blew them out."

Javier chuckled and walked further into the apartment, looking around, "Nice place. It suits you."

"It suits me? What's that mean?" She asked as she leaned against a wall, watching him.

Javier turned back, stepping closer to bridge the distance between them, "It has your personality. Fun, bubbly, a little different."

"Oh rea--" before she could finish, he scooped her into his arms, leaning down to kiss her. She matched his pace, wrapping her arms around him, equally feeling the undeniable vibes. Javier pressed into her, backing her against the wall as the kiss escalated into passion. Their mouths thoroughly explored one another, tongues dancing. Suddenly, without warning, he broke the kiss, releasing her as he pulled back, "I've wanted to do that all night."

"Don't stop," she ordered. He complied without hesitation, on her again. With their lips locked, in a swift motion he pinned her wrists above her head to the wall. While it was obvious from his shoulders that he lifted weights, she realized she had underestimated his strength. Cassandra felt like a pinned butterfly under his grasp, fervently kissing him in return. Javier dipped his mouth down to her neck and a sharp moan rung out from her lips in reply. He took it as encouragement to continue and snaked up to her ear, nibbling slightly on her lobes. Cassandra melted with that move, whispering softly, "Yes, please."

Still holding on to her wrists with one hand, he let up the pressure of his body against hers, his face coming within inches of hers. Bright blue eyes held his own brown gaze, the chemistry palpable between them. Cassandra strained against his grip, pushing her hips off the wall to meet his.

"You're something else," Javier whispered before letting go of her wrists and quickly spinning her around, so that she suddenly found herself pushed against the wall. Her arms had braced the impact instinctively. He didn't quite slam her, but it was close to the definition. The feeling of his swollen manhood pressing against her ass took Cassandra's breath away, bringing a small sound.

Encouraged by the soft noises and her hips pushing back into his, Javier slid her hands back up the wall, overhead, as he pinned her once again with one massive hand. He slowly began to grind his hips into backside, his other hand caressing up the curves of her body and around to cup a breast over the fabric. He kissed his way down her neck as she moaned.

This was all escalating much quicker than she had anticipated. Although she wanted this so badly, not having felt chemistry like this in ages, she found herself softly whispering, "Wait, Javier..."

Hearing the tone of her voice, he instantly paused. One hand fell away slowly from her breast to wrap around her waist. He loosed his vicehold on her wrists as well, running his hand down the length of her outstretched arms as he spoke reassuringly, "You okay?"

"Yes, I just. I.. " she stumbled for words. Only his arm was still loosely around her waist as he edged back his hips so that his firm cock was no longer grinding into her. Cassandra was acutely aware of how wet she was already. Turning around to face him, she murmured, "That was intense."

"I can be," he responded with a confident masculine smile, a twinkle in his eyes. His voice was even deeper with the hint of sex in it.

"That was one hell of a first kiss," she continued, biting down gently on her lower lip.

"It doesn't have to stop, but of course, we can if you prefer."

Nervously, she nodded her dark head, "I would prefer that. Tonight at least. I'm sorry I gave the wrong impression inviting you in."

Javier kissed her reassuringly on the lips, a chaste soft kiss. He laid another on her forehead. "I believe you. Can I see you again?"