All Comments on 'Another Helping'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
three very hot stories

I loved all three of these stories. They're very well written, and the sex is exciting too.

I wish you hadn't so quickly skated over the fact that Sharon and Matt told each other about their infidelities. It's kind of hard to believe that that wouldn't have been a tense conversation, to say the least. I guess it might have taken away from the lightheartedness of the stories, but its absence makes them less realistic.

Still--you write great stories, and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
always the twist

hey husband had all the fun here; it'd be nice to see wifey have some fun of her own(mmf)!

So they'd both known something would happen with the other before she went to London? that was the missing component. anyway all three were well written.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Good series overall

Beginning and ending were good. I don't like what Sharon did in London though. Sharon's cheating was many times worse than Matt's. That was just nasty. At least they knew Gina well and it was be safe to play with her, but Sharon fucking and swallowing some strange guy as well as doing some strange woman in London was repulsive both physically and psychologically. If Sharon was doing people whom the couple knew and trusted to be healthy, it'd be ok. Otherwise, you just don't take those kinds of risks when you're in a loving relationship. That totally ruined it for me. Disgusting. The rest was very good.

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Oh so good

What a great ending to a 3 parter, loved the twist and turns, very well done..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They talked around things way too much instead of just getting it out.

It was an average tale told in an average way.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
791 Followers
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.