Another "Honey, We Have To Talk"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were married the following year and, as a wedding present, Brody's dad made him a full business partner, with a pathway to full ownership.

A prenuptial agreement was deemed necessary, to protect the family business. Brody hated to bring up the subject with Kayla, but found that she already knew. His dad had talked to her about it before he agreed to place Brody in a position where a divorce could devastate the business. The agreement spelled out the manner and amount of money that she would receive in a settlement, and provided for any children fathered by Brody. The terms were harsh if she was found to be guilty of adultery. At the time, the young woman couldn't imagine being unfaithful to Brody, so she signed without objection.

At 23 years of age, they married. For the next 15 years, the couple prospered. Three years after the wedding, Kayla gave birth to a son, Mark, and two years later a daughter, Sandy. They were a happy family.

Then tragedy struck. Brody's father died from an undiagnosed heart condition. It was some consolation for Brody that his father had time to appreciate his grandchildren before his demise. The untimely passing created problems for Brody and Kayla. While it was planned for him to assume his father's position, as head of William's Construction and Excavating, the passing of the torch was intended to be gradual.

Brody was suddenly overwhelmed as everyone, in the company of some 300 employees, looked to him for answers.

Even though grief stricken, Brody was a highly intelligent man, who had been exposed to all aspects of the business, and had been groomed to take command.

Unfortunately, with the amount of time Brody now had to allocate to the business, his wife and children did not receive sufficient attention.

Brody had stepped up, and the employees had confidence in him, but it took a lot of time to do his father's job, in addition to covering his previous duties. There was a huge difference between being solely in charge of making decisions that affected people's lives, and merely helping make those choices.

During the months since his father's passing, Brody had sensed dissatisfaction brewing in his household, so he called a family meeting. He began by apologizing to Kayla and the kids for not being there for them recently. Brody explained that, for the business to continue to be successful, and provide them the life that they loved, he could see no other option than to direct a large portion of his attention there. He assured them that the increased demand on his time was temporary, that he would eventually learn to manage more efficiently, and that he was actively looking for a suitable assistant manager.

Kayla, Mark, and Sandy all seemed to understand his position, even if they didn't like it. Being an adult, Kayla accepted the situation her husband had been thrown into. The children, aged 10 and 8, only knew that they wanted more of their daddy than they were getting.

In reality, the family wasn't suffering unduly, especially when compared to many other young couples. Brody and Kayla had two beautiful young children, were financially comfortable, belonged to the country club, and enjoyed respect and status in the local society.

Not long after the family meeting, Brody noticed an unsettling change in Kayla's behavior. She had begun going out, with some of her nurse friends, on what they termed "Girls' Night Out" (GNO).

Brody blamed himself for the change in Kayla. He regretted that he had been so busy that his wife sought adult time away from the rigors of being a housewife and mother. He vowed that, within the year, he would restore the proper balance to his work and family life.

Brody worked hard to accomplish that goal. He promoted Joe, a trusted foreman, to handle the position that Brody filled before his father died. Once established in the role, Joe greatly reduced Brody's workload and, as promised, he poured every one of those newfound minutes into time with his family.

While the kids were thrilled to have the additional attention from their father, Kayla seemed curiously indifferent. Although she was happy that Brody could now take the children to various functions, like soccer practice, she wasn't as interested in improving their sex life as he had hoped. The exceptions were, sometimes, when she came home after being 'out with the girls,' she was hot to trot.

At first, Brody was grateful that she still wanted him sexually, but he eventually realized the connection with the GNOs, and began to wonder what, or who, was actually turning her on.

The frequency of nights out with "the girls" after work gradually increased from once every other month or so, to two or even three times a month. Of course, the GNOs interfered with the time she spent with her husband and children. Not only were the evenings lost, but she was usually too tired for family fun the following day, so Brody and the kids enjoyed activities without her.

Concerned about Kayla's choice to be with her friends, rather than her family, Brody adopted a direct approach and asked her, "Baby, do you prefer to be out with your nurse pals more than being with me and the kids? What are you talking about that's worth losing time with us?"

"Don't be so melodramatic Brody, of course I don't prefer them over you and the kids. I just need to blow off a little steam and share some gossip. The three of us are just having a little fun, that's all."

She wasn't about to share the nature of some of that gossip. At the most recent GNO, her friends proposed a game of 'truth or dare'. Mary Beth and Cindy had dared each other to recount scandalous stories about their adventures, then they decided that Kayla should air some of her own dirty laundry.

"Come on Kayla, you can drop the act. I want a story from you. No bullshit, please! I dare you to tell a story where you did something Brody hated, or would hate, if he knew," Mary Beth said.

Kayla proceed to tell them about the time, when she was going to date that frat guy, just to keep Brody from getting overly confident. The girls weren't impressed with that story.

Cindy said, "Holy crap Kayla, you didn't even cheat, you just jerked his chain a little."

Another round of drinks was ordered.

Next, it was Cindy's turn for a revelation.

"One time my ex-husband and I were at a BBQ, and I blew a guy while hubby was doing the steaks."

She went on to explain how the man was in sight of her husband, while she knelt sucking the man's cock and remained out of view. Well, almost out of view. Another guy saw them, and she had to blow him also to ensure his silence.

Another round of drinks was brought.

Mary Beth's turn produced a story about a Christmas party where she fucked two guys at once, while her husband danced with his boss.

Another round was purchased, and Kayla was feeling quite a buzz.

Cindy said, "Come on Kayla, don't tell me that you've never strayed. You dance with men when we're out, especially when Dr. Trey comes around, and we've seen you let him feel you up. So, spill it. It's your turn."

"Alright, alright," Kayla conceded, her inhibitions now clearly diminished due to effects of the alcohol. "I'll tell my most damning secrets."

"Get on with it!" demanded Mary Beth.

"Ok, Ok. About a year after I got married, one of my sorority sisters got engaged, and I was invited to her bachelorette party," Kayla began.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" exclaimed Mary Beth.

"Shut up, you'll throw her off," snapped Cindy.

"Anyway, I went. The girls seemed determined to get me to do something. My glass was never empty. I don't know how much I drank, but I am sure that I got pretty drunk. Like tonight."

"Strippers, please god, tell me there were strippers," exclaimed Cindy, unable to contain herself.

"I thought you said to be quiet," complained Mary Beth.

"I know, sorry... please continue," responded Cindy.

"Yes, you've guessed correctly - there were strippers. Four hunky guys, who really knew their business. Before long they were down to their cock hammocks. My sorority sisters, including the bride, went wild. Some were sucking cocks, and others allowed their tits and pussies to be licked. At one point, the bride was being pounded doggie style by one guy, while she was sucking off another guy.

"I was so mesmerized by the sight of a woman taking on two at once, that I didn't notice a couple of my sisters approaching me. They'd apparently decided that I wanted to try it, two men at once, that is. They dragged over the other two strippers, and directed them to pay 'special' attention to me.

"I was sitting in a chair, so the first guy straddled my lap, and thrust his barely covered cock in my face. A girlfriend of mine thought it was improper to experience that without being topless, and faster than you can say 'bare tits,' mine were. A chant of kiss it, kiss it, kiss it broke out, and I felt a hand at the back of my head, encouraging me. So, I leaned forward and laid a big, sloppy one right on his pecker, which seemed to make it grow. The sisters gave me a rousing cheer in appreciation of my efforts.

"Seeing me lose some of my inhibitions, they encouraged me to kneel, and seated the guy whose cock I'd kissed on a chair in front of me. He had a pouch with a quick release, and one of the girls pulled it, exposing his stiffening shaft. He spread his legs wide, and slid forward on the chair so that his naked cock was almost touching my face. The chant of kiss it, kiss it, kiss it broke out again, and this time I was so hot that I just leaned in and gave the dick another equally big sloppy kiss.

"The guy said, "Yeah baby, go for it", so I did. I opened my mouth and began sucking. His was the only cock, besides my husband's, that I'd ever had in my mouth. While I was blowing that guy, the other stripper maneuvered into position behind me. Without asking, someone pulled my skirt up and slid my panties down, and I realized that I was about to be impaled. Out of panic, I covered my pussy with my hand and began screaming that I was fertile, and we were trying to have kids. Then I started to get up, saying "I can't, I can't do this," but one of the girls stopped the guy and told him, "Just hump her ass cheeks and come on her butt."

"He nestled his dick between my buns, and started rhythmically pushing against my bottom. His partner cupped my chin, and said, "Might as well finish what you started. You're safe now."

"I said, "I need him to keep that thing out of my pussy."

"Then from behind me I heard, "No problem sweetheart, I'm loving humping against your asshole."

"It was exciting, feeling his cock rubbing up and down against my rosebud, his balls smacking my cunt. It felt erotic, and dirty. A really good kind of dirty.

"Then I looked at the cock in front of me, and decided that I was going to make up for some of the fun that I missed in college. I was going to go for it. I was on my knees in a doggie position, and the man in front helped support me by taking hold of my tits, while using his fingers to strum my nipples. That left me free to place one hand on his hip, and use the other to hold his ever-enlarging dick. I opened my mouth, inhaled his cock, and went for it.

"The guy humping my butt, held a hip with one hand, and used the leverage to exaggerate his grinding on my asshole, while he was teasing my clit with the other hand.

"I came almost continually towards the end of our session. My college sisters all whistled and cheered when both men simultaneously started to grunt out their climaxes. My reward for all the effort was my backside was painted creamy white and I was treated to a mouthful of cum.

"As the man humping my butt came, two of the girls bent down to lick it off my butt. The bride pulled my chin up and kissed me, stealing cum from my mouth with her tongue.

"Ever since that night, my 'go to fantasy' has been doing two men at once. I use those memories to get off when I'm using my vibrator. I knew the next day that sooner or later I wanted, maybe even needed, to repeat that awesome experience."

As Kayla finished, her two friends were momentarily speechless.

Finally, after making several grunting noises, Cindy said, "I just came. That was so hot, I came!"

"I haven't yet, but I'm going to," Mary Beth said as she crushed her thighs together, trying not to be noticed as she got her release.

"Jesus Kayla, that was the best truth or dare story that I've ever heard," exclaimed Cindy.

"That's for certain! Best ever! Hey, did you ever get a replay?" asked Mary Beth.

"No, but I'm working on it. For the last couple of years, I've been wearing out my vibrator pretending to be ravished by more than one guy and it's not enough," Kayla replied.

"So even Dr. Trey isn't scratching that itch enough?" asked Cindy.

"He's a lot of fun, and doing him would be a great start. My ultimate plan is to get my husband to agree to let me experiment a little with some outside cock. Trey would be first up to bat, but eventually doing two or three of our good doctors at once is my plan," Kayla revealed.

"Crap Kayla; and we thought we were corrupting you! Have you tested the waters with Brody yet?" asked a transfixed Mary Beth.

"Not yet. He's been bitching lately about my interactions with Trey. I had been hoping that he'd get mad and have an affair of his own, putting me in the driver's seat. Then I could insist that he allow me some fun, to even things up, but the SOB stays loyal. Go figure," she answered.

"You're going to have to do something soon, Dr. Trey already has blue balls bad and may decide to move on," added Mary Beth.

"I don't know that Trey will be OK sharing you with others. He has a serious thing for you," interjected Cindy.

"I'll deal with that after. He is still where I want to start, but if opportunity shows up..." an evil grin was on Kayla's face as she finished revealing her deepest, darkest secrets.

To wrap up the night, promises and oaths of silence were solemnized with another round of drinks.

When the Uber driver delivered her home that night, she was too wasted to want Brody for sex, not that he was interested. Usually, Kayla was horny and wanted sex after a GNO, however, that night was a turning point. Brody decided that he would no longer tolerate Kayla's erratic behavior, and that he was going to get to the cause.

It was unusual for her to be that drunk. He tried to engage in conversation with her.

"Looks like you had such a good time, we won't be seeing anything of you tomorrow," he said sarcastically to his wasted wife.

"Not tonight baby, I need to sleep," she replied, too drunk to realize she answered a question that he didn't ask.

As Kayla stumbled off to bed, Brody realized that his attempt to get answers would have to wait. Loud enough for her to hear, he said, "Fucking bitch."

She was too drunk to hear or understand, and did not reply.

He recalled that when they were first married, their bedposts would be small twigs if they cut a notch for each romp they had together. It had become more likely to find icicles on them except for the nights she got super-charged.

Brody pondered the relationship between Kayla's sexual appetite and the evenings following a girl's night out. He wondered, "Why does her libido soar after one of those?"

He had met all her nurse friends, at one time or another. He liked most of them, but two women made him uneasy, the two that were most often present during a GNO. Mary Beth seemed just plain slutty and Cindy, also a divorcee, seemed to have questionable morals as well. He worried that those two might be encouraging Kayla to test her marital limits, as the GNO evenings were becoming more frequent, and were beginning to extend late into the night. The only "up-side" was that, on some of those evenings, he was more likely to get laid, providing she wasn't too drunk. He couldn't help but wonder what was making her so horny, while out drinking with her girlfriends.

Adding to the quandary, apart from the GNO evenings, over the last year Brody had been bothered by Kayla's overly friendly demeanor around some of the doctors at hospital functions. These events were held on occasions like Christmas and New Year's Eve, when hospital personnel and their spouses gathered for catered food, cocktails, and dancing. One doctor in particular, Dr. Trey Donaldson, seemed to monopolize far too much of Kayla's time.

However, when they attended non-hospital events, like a chamber of commerce dinner, where Brody was honored for aiding in the rehabilitation of worthy ex-convicts, Kayla behaved as one would expect of a supportive wife.

The felons that he hired were heavily screened to ensure that they were worthy to be given such a life altering opportunity. When approved, the resulting occupation in construction, that paid an above average wage, allowed them to start a new life, and never return to crime. Many of these men considered Brody their savior, not just their boss.

At the New Year's Eve party, Kayla had danced more of the slow numbers with the doctors, mostly Dr. Trey, than with her husband. Brody was often left to fend for himself that evening. Trey's wife Susan, who was also a doctor, and was also being ignored, had found her way into Brody's arms a couple of times, while Kayla occupied her husband.

Even at the stroke of midnight, Kayla was not in her husband's arms. Not surprisingly, she was embraced by Dr. Trey, and the "Happy New Year's Kiss" went to him. Dr. Susan, not wanting to feel foolish, had again scooped up Brody before the clock struck 12. Observing their spouses' behavior, they decided to reciprocate in kind and shared the first kiss of the new year with each other. Susan opened her mouth and kissed Brody with more feeling than he was expecting, but he recovered quickly, and matched her enthusiasm.

Afterwards, Susan tried to apologize, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assu...", but Brody interrupted with, "I totally understand. Besides, it was nice. I needed that right then also."

Later, Mary, Dr. Monroe's wife, asked him to dance. She was much more forward than Susan, asking Brody some rather pointed questions about how well his marriage was doing. She shocked him, asking, "Do you ever get irritated when your wife enjoys spending so much time in the arms of other men at one of these things?"

Brody was speechless. Yes, he got very irritated, and he didn't like it, at all. However, answering a question like that was not something that he was prepared for. As the song ended, Mary made another comment that led him to believe that there were at least two doctor's spouses that were concerned about Kayla's activities.

She said, "I'm sure that Trey's wife, Susan, wouldn't mind if you took your wife home early."

Brody thought back to the argument that had erupted following the hospital's Christmas party, only a couple of weeks previously. He had commented on Kayla's preoccupation with the doctors, and her lack of respect for him. Instead of any form of apology, she had flown into a rage. She fiercely alleged that he was just jealous, and was seeing something that wasn't there.

Mrs. Monroe's remarks on New Year's Eve caused Brody to feel vindicated. Others saw what he saw, so he decided to confront his wife again.

In the car on the way home after the New Year's Eve function, Kayla was particularly amorous. Brody managed to hold off her advances, until they arrived home. Once inside, she began a crusade to have her lust satisfied, but was defeated when her husband spoke.

"Just what, or who, has you so turned on tonight that you practically raped me in the car?" he sternly demanded, in a tone she was not used to hearing.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"After we attend a non-hospital thing, you're 'tired', or 'not feeling well', with zero interest in sex. But when we've been to a hospital event, you come home ready to fuck my brains out. Can you explain that? Or, I'll ask differently, what's going on?"