Another "Honey, We Have To Talk"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was determined to make her pay, dearly, if she couldn't be dissuaded from her dreadful demand. If forced into a war, Brody would hurt her in her most vulnerable area; the relationship with her children.

For the next several days, Brody avoided Kayla and prepared his ultimatum. Either she would recant her demands and submit to counseling, which he believed to be unlikely or she would suffer the consequences.

His company attorney was instructed to review the prenup, and Brody engaged the services of a top-shelf divorce attorney. He moved every dime to accounts in only his name, except for a couple thousand dollars that he left in their joint checking account. All jointly owned credit cards were closed. Kayla had one card of her own, which was the one she normally used, so he figured that she wouldn't realize that he was preparing for battle.

The meeting with the divorce attorney went as expected. His prenup had been reviewed and Brody was advised that, with evidence of adultery, Kayla would not be able to touch his company or his retirement. He was told that he would likely have to surrender a good portion of the funds that he'd recently hidden. The attorney wasn't advised of the entire plan that was being developed.

Later that day at work, Brody had a long conversation with Joe. He was the first of many ex-cons who Brody had employed. Over the years, Joe and he had become good friends. He was the man that Brody had promoted to fill his old job, after moving into his father's position. Joe was informed about everything that was happening with Kayla, and was stunned by the heart-breaking story.

Brody conceded that he still loved Kayla deeply, something that Joe already knew. He said that he couldn't stay married to Kayla, unless she dropped her demands, but he believed that she wouldn't recant and was a lost cause.

He said, "Joe, even if she goes off and fucks that guy, I'm afraid that I'd take her back if she wanted to be my wife again. I'm afraid that I'll cave. I wouldn't want to, and I'd also hate myself, but I might do it."

"What you need is a reason to prevent you from doing that," Joe countered.

"What reason could be worse than knowing your wife was willingly fucking other men?" Brody asked.

"Seeing... it," Joe replied.

"I knew a guy that was in 'the joint' for beating his wife's lover half to death. He caught her in the act. He claimed that actually seeing her fucking the guy burned an image into his mind, so intensely, that he would never get past it."

"I hadn't considered that. I'm sure you're right. If I actually saw her fucking some guy, disrespecting me like that, I would never be able to be in the same room with her, let alone be married to her," Brody admitted.

After a long pause, and some serious consideration, Brody said, "OK, then. My prenup requires proof of adultery, and there would be no better proof than her admitting that she wants to fuck other men, and doing just that, all on video."

"It could be difficult getting her to say, and do, what you need on video," Joe said.

"Not if we control the location and the circumstances," Brody suggested.

"How would we go about that, boss?"

"First, we set up my house with cameras, then manipulate my wife to again discuss her proposal. I will do my best to get her to reconsider, though I am certain that she has gone 'all in' with her threats. Getting her to repeat the demands to be allowed to have extramarital sex, including the threats of using my kids as a weapon should be easy.

"Then, assuming she doesn't retract her demands, I'll allow her to believe that she's beaten me. That I'm going to go along, even though I'll continue to say how much I don't agree with what she is doing. She's so full of herself, that it likely won't be difficult to have her repeat every disgusting word.

"Next is where you come in," Brody said.

"Me, boss? What do you want me to do?"

"I think that, if I work it right, I'll be able to lead her right where she's wanting to go. Joe, you're my most trusted friend, so I'm asking you for a special favor; plus, I want you to recruit a couple of helpers, and assist me to finalize the plan."

The following morning, Brody installed mini video cameras throughout the house, with some strategically placed in his den. It wasn't hard to do, since Kayla was working day shifts at the hospital that week.

Later that day, Brody and Joe met and lined up a team. Three of Brody's most trusted men were selected. The men all had prison records, and had been part of Brody's outreach program. These felons were fiercely loyal to Brody.

Brody and Joe took the men out for an after-hours drink, and discussed the problem. Two of the ex-cons immediately offered to "disappear the wife and her lover," but murder wasn't on the agenda.

He told them, "Look, I don't want her harmed. What I need is overwhelming evidence of infidelity, and to be able to prove she is an unfit mother. I also want to settle the score with Dr. Asswipe."

By Friday, everything was ready, including the petition for divorce, which the lawyer had written to Brody's specifications. He had arranged for their children to stay at Nana's that weekend, and she was collecting them directly from school.

Brody had been in contact with the "team" and everyone was in position, including Joe, who would be first up, in the event that Kayla wouldn't unreservedly return to their marriage.

Because there was so much at stake, the happiness of his family especially, Brody pressed Kayla one last time, truly hoping that all his planning would not be required. He prayed that she would choose to repair their marriage, instead of destroying it.

He opened the discussion by, once again, asking...actually...begging Kayla to reconsider, if not for the sake of their marriage, then for the good of their children.

Unfortunately, she had become even more determined and replied, "I've given this arrangement a lot of thought. I've decided that I'm going to go through with what I said, and you're going to have to live with it. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, because I really don't want to cause you pain, but I need to do this."

"So be it, Kayla. I've come to a decision too. If you go through with any portion of your plan, any sexual contact what-so-ever with another man, I'm divorcing you."

"I don't think you will. I could make your life hell, especially where the children are concerned. No, you'll do the smart thing, let me have what I need, and enjoy the side benefits, which I'm guaranteeing you will be awesome."

With her refusal to relinquish her treacherous proposal, the plan to destroy her was launched.

"You're destroying our family, just so you can fuck that Dr. Asswipe."

"No, that's not true. I just need someone different. Different from you," she replied.

She was lying through her teeth. She and Dr. Cock had been working on a plan to fuck each other silly, but had to avoid Trey's wife finding out. Not only was his father-in-law in a position to ruin the doctor's career, but Susan would slaughter him financially.

They'd reached an impasse, so Brody retreated to the liquor cabinet. A bourbon was poured. While sipping the drink, he stared at his wife and pondered, "Would she actually do it? Have sex with another man? If she did go through with ruining our lives, she would open a world of hurt for herself."

He found it exceedingly difficult to comprehend how much she had changed, or that he had not really known her all along, however, the evidence was before him.

After delaying the inevitable, Brody told Kayla that he'd cooled down and wished to continue their discussion. Of course, she agreed, being anxious for another opportunity to get her husband to accept his fate.

He reengaged her in conversation and, aware that it was being recorded, never agreed to any part of her plan. Instead, he merely reaffirmed his stance against her fucking other men.

Again, Kayla would not reverse her position, so Brody decided to move to the next phase of his plan. At that point, while rehashing her proposal, he maneuvered her to double down by again stating that "it did not matter who she has sex with, that she just wanted different experiences," with her believing that she was protecting the identity of her married would-be lover, Dr. Trey.

After her statement, Brody texted Joe who was waiting in his car, and requested his presence.

Kayla knew Joe, but was somewhat surprised by a knock on their door, and his sudden appearance.

Brody then challenged his wife, "If you're determined to do this, knowing that it's totally against my wishes, then Joe is here and available now."

Kayla completely misread her husband's intent, arrogantly thinking that she had forced him to back down.

Thinking that she and Dr. Dreamy would have a green light after she fucked Joe, Kayla grabbed his hand and headed for the bedroom, effectively breaking Brody's heart.

Brody yelled at her, "DO NOT disrespect me in our marital bed. If you must do this, go to the den."

The den had been rigged with cameras, and other surprises, but Brody held a final hope that she'd remember how they used to feel about each other and not go through with the betrayal.

Unfortunately, Kayla chose adultery over her marriage.

Slow dance music was playing in the den, so Kayla pulled Joe into an embrace and began swaying. Incorrectly assuming that she had Brody's consent, she encouraged the dancing to become risqué.

Joe had been told that, if Kayla indicated she wanted sex, then he was to fuck her brains out, giving Brody the evidence that he needed for the prenupt.

Brody continued talking, for the benefit of the recordings, saying that he didn't give his consent, and couldn't believe that she could be so disrespectful, unless he witnessed the act himself.

Full of hubris, Kayla deluded herself into thinking that, not only had she imposed her will on her husband, but that he was now willing to be cuckolded and relish his humiliation. In her mind, she had won.

The dancing evolved into passionate kissing, groping, and shedding of clothes. At the point when Kayla held Joe's head, while his lips and tongue did a dance on her bare nipples, Brody fully realized and accepted that his future would proceed without Kayla. He knew that the image of her treachery would be burnt into his mind, and no amount of coaxing by her could ever result in a reconciliation.

Divorce was now imminent. The very purpose for setting up this disgusting spectacle was for Brody to witness it, knowing that a man couldn't 'unsee' his wife taking another man's cock. They were finished.

While Joe had been feasting on her tits, Kayla had undone his belt. As she dropped to her knees, she took Joe's pants and boxers down in the process. His erect dick poked into her boobs.

Joe looked to his friend with sadness in his eyes.

Kayla was so distracted with the closeup of another man's cock, that she didn't see the exchange between the men. Joe's expression of regret and Brody's silent, reluctant nod of his head, gave his friend the signal to continue. Nor did she notice that her husband had sent another text.

When she grasped Joe's cock with her left hand, Brody stopped her prior to the phallus entering her mouth. He said, "Please, not with these on," as he held her wrist and violently removed her wedding and engagement rings.

Brody's built-up anger ensured that either the rings, or her finger, would come off. Luckily for Kayla, the symbols of her vows were removed without any damage to her hand, but she was too deep in lust to realize the intensity of her husband's mood.

Kayla's thoughts were filled with the task at hand, so she opened her mouth, took Joe's cock in, and began a blowjob for the ages. He couldn't last long, nor was he supposed to.

Joe announced, "Jesus, I'm going to come."

Her husband watched helplessly as another man filled his wife's mouth with semen.

Kayla said nothing, just hungrily swallowed all that she could get down her throat. Then she turned her head towards her husband, and smiled, while licking the remaining cum from her lips.

However, Brody had turned away, not giving her that satisfaction.

Joe maneuvered Kayla to the bed and laid her down on her back.

He began to repay the world class BJ, with an enthusiastic licking of her cunt. She was so distracted by Joe's attention, she didn't notice Brody applying wrist restraints, until it was done.

"OK, you want to see me tied down and fucked, great! I'm up for all you can give me. You're welcome to join in, sweetheart. I'll take all of the cocks that I can get!" she exclaimed, with a voice filled with victory.

Brody snapped the last of the four restraints on her left ankle, holding her spread-eagled on the bed.

As Joe entered her, Brody left the room. Joe pounded her furiously for some time, stopping every so often to recompose himself, then plowing her some more. Just before Joe came, Brody returned with a glass mason jar. When Joe climaxed, Kayla shrieked with a powerful orgasm.

Looking at her husband she taunted, "That was, absolutely, the best orgasm I've ever had!"

Then she noticed the jar.

"Why didn't you join in? What's in the jar, baby?"

"Why that, my faithless, soon-to-be ex-wife, is acid," he informed her.

Suddenly her arrogant attitude changed to one of stark terror.

Brody allowed her some time to panic.

She begged him, "Please, no. Don't do this to me. I'll never disrespect you again. Please put that horrible stuff away."

"Why should I put it away, my dearest? You've earned it," he said, now taunting her.

Joe contributed to her terror, "I once saw a whore who'd held back money from her pimp. He felt the need to set an example for the other girls, so he threw acid in her face. It was awful. She screamed in pain for days. Afterwards, she was hideous to look at."

"Gawd... Brody... Please don't. I know that you hate me now, but try to remember that we were once in love," Kayla begged desperately, trying to appeal to his normally passive nature.

Brody smiled at her as he opened the mason jar.

Kayla gasped and screamed, "No... No... Please... No..."

Feeling that he had raised the level of suspense sufficiently, he took off his wedding ring and dropped it in the acid, followed quickly by her rings, effectively dissolving the metal. Then he ceremoniously added all of her gold earrings, necklaces, and other expensive jewelry that he had given her over the years. He had collected as much as he could find while she had been occupied fucking.

Kayla sobbed, with relief that he wasn't going to throw acid in her face, but also with grief, knowing the meaning of her husband's actions.

"Why didn't you just forbid me to do this?" she asked, now realizing that he wasn't bluffing about the divorce.

"Forbid you? Why should I have to do that? I couldn't live with a wife who is capable of even contemplating such disrespect. If you had stopped, on your own, at any time today, I think I could have forgiven you. Once Joe's dick went into your mouth, we were done."

"If you felt like that, why did you want to watch?" she asked.

As Brody used a non-metallic strainer to recover the diamonds from the acid, he replied, "I knew that I could never 'unsee' such a thing. I didn't ever want to be tempted to allow you back into my life," he spat.

"So, that's it now? Divorce?" she asked.

"Well... Divorce certainly. But that's not 'it'. While I'm done here, you are not," he stated, leaving wifey to wonder what else he had in store for her.

Brody went upstairs and, soon, Kayla heard his car start, then sound like it was driving away. It appeared that her husband had left.

Next, she heard some type of disturbance from upstairs and trembled with fear, remembering that she wasn't "done" yet.

She begged Joe to release her from her restraints, but he told her, "I owe your hubby everything. Even though I had a felony record, he gave me a job, with good pay, so I could live again. I would die for him. He told us to continue to satisfy your desires, all day if we wanted."

"We...?" she caught the plural tense.

"Who is WE?" she demanded.

"Oh, the others will be along shortly. You told your husband that you wanted to experience several different cocks, so you'll get your wish," he assured her.

Before she could reply, he put a ball gag into her mouth.

"There now, all bound up, just like you requested, and ready for dicks. We might as well begin before Tom gets here with that monster cock of his. You'll be so stretched out after him that none of us will even hit the side walls of your pussy," he snickered.

Joe started fucking her again while, without Kayla's knowledge, Tom, Dick, and Harry came down the stairs, supporting a bound Dr. Trey Donaldson. He was obviously there against his will, but Joe's friends had him well under control. Dr. Trey had already been advised by his captors that any sound from him would have dire consequences, and he believed them.

Tom secured Dr. Helpless on a chair out of Kayla's sight, but Trey's view of Kayla was unobstructed.

Dick and Harry moved over to where Kayla was tied to the bed and removed their clothing. Her eyes widened, as she realized that she was to be the main attraction in a gang bang.

Joe said, "Brody told me to use my own judgement regarding the rest of the day's activities. Seeing how much you enjoyed fucking me in front of your husband, I'm guessing that you might enjoy this next experience without being bound. Am I right?"

Kayla nodded her head vigorously, indicating that she wanted to be untied, and have the gag removed.

The three men removed the restraints, but remained nearby to assure that she couldn't escape.

The precaution wasn't necessary, because she could only glance back and forth from her own nakedness to each man's cock, and lick her lips.

She was the first to speak, "I've never been so turned on in my entire life. I've been fantasizing about being fucked by multiple cocks for years!

"I realize that I've lost my husband, but I need to thank him for making this happen. When I'm raping him in the divorce, I'll slip him a 'thank you' card in the paperwork!"

Joe decided to get things underway.

"Alright missy, time to get this show started. I've had my dick in two out of three holes so far..."

"Then let's fix that oversight and fuck my ass, big boy," Kayla interrupted.

"OK, sit up. I'll get on the bed behind you, and Dick and Harry will help you lower your ass onto my cock," Joe instructed.

"I'll need lube. Lots of lube, please," she requested.

"No problem missy, got it right here," Joe said, and proceeded to grease up her asshole along with his dick.

"Now ease her down boys. Let her control how quickly she takes my dick," Joe instructed his cohorts.

With about half of Joe's prick in her ass, Kayla started to giggle. Joe asked what was so funny, and she said, "Here I am, technically still a married woman, taking my husband's friend's cock up my ass, with two guys I barely know helping... and I'm loving it."

"I never would have guessed that you would be such a slut but, damn, that ass of yours is really feelin' good," Joe stated.

With a couple more grunts she had Joe's dick fully embedded, and laid back on his chest. As he reached around to fondle her tits, she gently began to rock Joe's cock in and out of her ass.

Then she looked at Dick and Harry.

"Pick a hole, boys, and get busy!" she ordered, without a thought about having unprotected sex with these men.

The two men stepped up as requested. Dick chose her pussy, so she pulled Harry's cock into her mouth. Harry was very excited after watching the woman's wanton display, and would not last very long.

Kayla was like a wild woman, living in the moment, and enjoying being taken totally by these men. Her fantasy of taking multiple men, which was born at the bachelorette party, had come to life.