All Comments on 'Another Innocent FIL'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FILs are best

By the time my FIL was 55 he had been widowed for 5 years. Hubby was always telling me how his dad was so horny. One night during wild sex, hubby began kidding me about how I should give his dad some pussy. We had teased about a threesome so I told him to convince his dad to be the third person. It happened and after that first time, I did his dad anytime he was horny.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago

The fact that you've had over 36,000 views and only one other commenter says a lot about your writing. I highly doubt many ppl even finished it. The story had great potential, but was poorly presented. Full of redundant sentances and editing errors to the point I began skipping whole paragraphs in hopes of getting to some form of story. Of the portions I did read, I was left feeling that in this case more was not better. That being said you certainly are not the worst writer on this site. Slow down get an editor, and think more about smoother transitions between positions during sex scenes. It's distracting when you realize that a character just contorted themselves into a pretzel. Most of all however PLEASE, watch out for redundant statements!

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
I can not put my finger on it.

But I just did not like the story and could not get past the first page. It was very dry and emotionless, and you repeated phrases much too often. Other than this I just do not know how to explain my dissatisfaction with the story. I am sorry for this as I know you would like some constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

....just...Whew!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely awful. I didn’t finish the first page. Your English language skills are atrocious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous