Another Kind of Roman Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The mage gets some answers and more questions.
2.9k words
4.61
1.9k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next chapter is going to take a little more time.

Meanwhile please enjoy...

-

We brought them to mother's temple in late night or very early morning. Alyssa guided us to some beds for injured people were we put them. The three fall asleep immediately. I followed my sister to a priestess's room and sat down in one of the chairs. Alyssa took the other one.

"Well," Alyssa started to speak, "I could not say that tonight's operation had failed, but it was not as successful as I hoped."

"We freed the three girls and burnt the fucking slave hunter rapists to ashes. What else did you hope for?" I asked.

"My two students are not among them. So this is only a partial success," she answered. "I hope that the three can tell us more about other girls or their enslavers."

"Let's ask them tomorrow. They need to recover first. Meanwhile I have some other questions for you. May I ask, or better tomorrow?" I asked.

"I need a little time to settle down anyway. Feel free to ask me anything," Alyssa replied.

"I have one question about my centurion. Why was he in dept by you, so that he sent me as your support?" I asked.

"I can tell you, but you need to keep silent about it. Will you?" she asked.

"I will," was my answer.

"Your centurion was coming to me with a health problem about a year ago. He had Chlamydia. He probably got it on Mars field from a prostitute. We traced down the infection and cured the soldiers and prostitutes which were infected. So I saved the second legion, but nobody knows it," Alyssa sighed.

"Maybe it is better that this is not known. It might bring Rome's enemies on ideas," I confirmed.

"Do you know what the strange part is? All soldiers are infected by the same prostitute, but she was not infected at all. I could not even trace former infection in her or could find any traces of magical treatment. I am sure because I checked her vaginal discharge," my sister explained.

"Did it come up again?" I asked.

"Nothing so far. I am taking some cum samples from soldiers every week in a soldier's tavern. When I offer it to the goddess I can find out if there is an infection in it," she explained.

"This is a serious problem. Please keep me informed if you can find anything. But I have something else I want to discuss," I switched the subject.

"Galena, right? I told you that I am angry on her," my sister said in an annoyed tone.

"Yes, I know. But please Alyssa, I need someone like her. You see what a combination of witch and mage is capable of doing today. Your spell is a real help. Think about the possibilities what o can do for the army and for Rome. This could change the outcome of a battle drastically, doesn't it?" I begged.

"I have to admit that I am very proud of the results of my spell. Fine, I will do it for you and for our family's prestige. I am not that highly patriotic, but yes, also a little bit for Rome. But she will be punished with a lot of work she will not like and also she will have to repay me personally." Alyssa agreed.

"Please make her study harder then she should be able to do. I want her to be trained the hardest way you can do. Please teach her all spells that can be useful. Also your thief abilities have to be learned by her. Make her suffer while studying," I asked my sister.

"At least this will be fun. I will do it and I will make her understand that it is only to you that she got the opportunity to stay. There are already some ideas in my mind to push her mo her maximum. But not today, I got tired meanwhile. Now is the time for sleeping. Good night my beloved brother," she said and kissed me on the cheek. "You did well tonight."

"Good night little sis," I said and stood up.

After I left the room I was realizing that I was not tired at all. Could this be a side effect of Alyssa's spell? I decided to use my free time and visit Galena to tell her the good news. Therefore I went straight to her room and knocked.

"Come in," answered a familiar voice. So I did.

Galena was lying on her bed covered by a blanket. From a look in her eyes I could see that she was not in good mood and did not really sleep this night. Realizing, that I was entering her room, made her mood change completely. She jumped out of bed and ran to me still in her night dress. She came to me and hugged me pressing her beautiful body tight to mine.

"Darius, you returned unharmed. I was so worried. Thank the goddess," Galena greeted me.

"Hi Galena. There is no need for worrying. I had Alyssa with me and some simple mercenaries cannot stop us both," I told her.

"Please tell me what happened down in the channels," she asked me like a curious little child.

So I told her about the questioned mercenary, the fight outside of the hideout, my sister's magical amplifying spell and the three girls we rescued from the slave hunters.

"Wow, you had a fascinating night. How did you like Alyssa's spell? Shall I learn it too for you?" she asked.

"This spell was very useful. I could use this spell sometimes for special situations," I admitted.

"Then let's start the training. I already know the theoretical basics, but I need to practice," she said and let her night dress fall to the floor.

The look of her beautiful body was already arousing. Her beautiful shape and small little breasts were matching perfectly. I went down on my knees and started to remove my armor. She came one step closer and put her juicy pussy in front of my face.

"Then it is time for the first of the many additional lessons you will get," I told her and started to tease her with my tongue.

I thought that she was already juicy in the beginning but the longer I used my tongue on her the more pussy juice was dripping out. My face was already covered in her juice and it was flowing down my chest. Then her body started to shake. I opened my mouth wide when she was going to start the spell. But after some seconds she was going to sink down to her knees without a squirt fountain which I expected.

"Darius, this was so wonderful, but I think I am not such a good squirt woman," she apologized to me. I could feel that she was disappointed herself.

"Don't worry Galena. My sister developed the spell her way. Maybe you can change it to the needs of your body. I am sure Alyssa will help you with that," I told her.

"Oh, will she? This is good news. I was not sure what she would do with me now," Galena answered.

"Yes, I talked to her. She will put you through hell now and if you do not give up you will become a powerful priestess. You would also be on my side to help me if you are OK with the deal." I explained.

"Yes, I will be there for you whenever you want. I am going to prove it now. I can see that you liked this kind of practice the same way I do," she said with a very seductive sound.

I really wanted her now, so I stood up, lifted her and carried her to her bed. Laying her down the bed she opened her legs wide.

"Darius, I have an idea for a new spell. Would you help me with my training?" she asked seductively.

"Always with pleasure. Shall I use my tongue again?" I asked.

"No, tongue is too much Alyssa's style. Please use your nice dick in my pussy. I will create my own style. Unlike Alyssa I prefer men before women and especially I prefer you. Now please help me to invent new spells," she begged me.

How to refuse such a request? I had no idea why somebody should refuse such an invitation and I had no intention in doing something else. I put my tip on her clitoris and started to massage her slowly. Only a few moves were needed before her juices were going to flow again. I went a little deeper and entered her slowly. She moaned while I entered her extremely tight vagina.

"Get deeper inside. I want to feel you completely," she said.

I fulfilled her request and pushed my penis completely into her tight pussy. The feeling was amazing. I started to move slowly while she started to moan more intensively. Then I pulled my penis back so that only the tip was inside her and pushed it back inside her art once. This was the moment when she started to scream for the first time.

"Yes, keep doing this. This is the spot. I feel so good," she screamed.

I did it again and hammered her more often before her body started to shake once more. With a loud "Aaahh," she screamed out an orgasm. I gave her a short pause and fucked her slowly before I increased my speed.

She was very fast back to where she was earlier and screamed, "Yes! Faster! Deeper! Please do not stop!"

I started to fuck her as fast as I could. She enjoyed every moment of it. I could feel that I was going to release myself soon.

"I am going to cum. Where should I put it?" I asked.

"For the spell it is... best if it is directly... in my womb. Please shoot it inside... of me as deep... as possible", she said stuttering.

I shot my load inside of her while she was on her next orgasm, too. Heavily breathing we sunk into the bed exhausted.

"If the spell works correctly you will now regenerate nearly completely whithin the next hour. But I will be sleeping much longer if everything was correct," she explained.

As she finished her sentence I was already asleep with her cuddling in my arms.

About an hour later I woke up as Galena explained. She was asleep and to react to me when I got up. It seemed like her second spell was working better. I dressed myself and got back into the main hall of the temple. While eating something for breakfast I was waiting for the Alyssa to wake up. It took a while but later she was awake and we were going to question the three freed women from yesterday.

We got to the room where Alyssa put them. The three were already up and were sitting in the room traumatized. Alyssa gave them some soup and started to talk.

"Here eat some soup my dears it is all over. You can go home if you want," she said.

The least traumatized woman answered, "Thank you, Lady. Would it be possible to have protection on the way home?"

I simply nodded, but I was sure that the talking should be better done by Alyssa in their condition.

"Yes I will send you home with protection. This can be arranged easily. But I am sure that there are more of these slave hunters in the city. Can you please help us to hunt them down?" my sister asked them in nearly silent voice.

"What do you need?" the woman asked a little frightened.

"We are sure that they have enslaved more women. Do you know where they are kept?" Alyssa asked.

"Sorry, but I have bad news for you. Together with us there were two priestesses who should be sold to a foreign merchant soon. This merchant asked especially for people that are somehow sanctified to what I have heard from the slavers talking," she answered with a whim.

"Do you have any information about the merchant?" Alyssa asked.

"No, I only heard that the boss of them will meet him on Jupiter's day on some kind of party for rich people. Sorry but this is all I heard," she explained.

"Thank you very for this information. We will send a guard with you that will accompany you on your way home," Alyssa said and sent for one of the temple guards.

The other two were still too traumatized so the priestesses would take care of them for a while.

"Well that's it. We need to check for foreigners on the Jupiter's day orgy. The only thing is that I have only access for me so how to get you on this party, too?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Your centurion has to return some favors to me. If he is invited I will go there, too. If he is not invited I will take care that he will get invited," Alyssa explained.

"Then I will meet you there. But how can we get more information about the person we are looking for?" I asked.

"I will talk to some people that owe me favors. Many of them are involved in organized smugglings and such things. I think I can get some information until then. Prepare yourself. We will meet at the party and we will have to do a lot of work there," she said.

I left the temple and got back to my garrison. The centurion got a brief report from me, but was a little unsatisfied that the mission was only partially done. I used this day in order to study at the library. If there is work to do on the Jupiter day party I need this "getting sober spell to be learned better as soon as I could. The amount of alcohol and other consumables on such a party is too high in to do research work like we will have to do. So I spend the next two days in order to learn the "Purum Clirum" spell as good as possible.

After the studying it was time to do a test of it. The alchemist Agrippa should have enough booze for me meanwhile and there are more than a day left before Jupiter's day, so I could perform a test of this spell. Also it would be an opportunity to test the she kept promise and delivered what was agreed. So it was the perfect time to visit the alchemist's street.

I went directly to Agrippa's room in the guild house and knocked her door. "Come in," was the short answer.

"Good afternoon, Lady Pinaria Sura. I wanted to see, how you managed our present's quality," I greeted Agrippa.

"Oh, it is you Darius. Yes it is pretty well," she said in pride, "You will be stunned by it's quality and it's wonderful side effect."

"Side effect? Please tell me more," I demanded.

"See it yourself," she said and asked one of her slave women to give me a cup.

"Take care of him after he drank it," Agrippa ordered the slave.

The woman nodded and gave me a cup. I drank it completely in one shot. The taste was why an alchemist's work is definitely needed to impress people. You could taste the strong alcohol but without the burning. But also I was getting a little dizzy and my mind was going to dream about Galena and Eugenia. I wanted them to be here right now. I wanted to eat them out and to give them even more pleasure.

The slave in front of me seems to have seen this effect more than once. She removed me clothes below the waistline and pulled out my penis. It was already fully erected due to my thoughts about the two favorite girls I used to fuck. Her fingers were massaging my tip and then she started to move them down deeper along the shaft. I wanted to lift her and to violate her pussy before she opened her mouth and started to tease my tip with her tongue. What a skilled tongue. I lost the complete feeling for time. After a while she started to take my complete penis into her mouth and started moving. I fucked her thought slowly but I felt that I would cum soon.

"I am going to explode," I told her but she ignored me and continued.

I came directly in her mouth. She gagged for a moment but then I could see her neck moving. She swallowed it all. Agrippa started to laugh.

"It seems like you charmed my slave. She was never swallowing until now and she had more guys which helped at this research," Agrippa explained to me.

"Please come again," the woman said kneeled and left the room without any more commends.

"Is this working for women, too?" I asked.

"Yes, of cause. There will be a lot of fun this Jupiter's day," she said pridefully.

I need to admit, that this was good. Also the alcohol still had its effect. I was still dizzy so I though this is the time for the spell. I tried to concentrate what was not easy in this state and spoke the magic words, "Purum Clirum."

After the words left my mouth my head was perfectly clear again. Seems like the spell was worth it's time for learning. Everything was prepared now. This Jupiter's day was going to be great.