Another Kind of Roman Story Ch. 05

Story Info
The legion mage at the orgy-Part 1.
4.1k words
4.89
2.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long delay and a strange year, I decided to continue writing. For all, please enjoy.

Note: All characters are over 18.

----

This year's Jupiter's day was going to be celebrated in the thermal bath on Palatine hill. My special present that was made by Agrippa was already delivered. Everything was prepared for a legendary night with the rich and mighty people of the city.

In the evening, I met with Agrippa as my date near the Forum Romanum. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, which had a nice cut that gave a good view to her above average sized breasts. I really wanted to play with those nice breasts, but unfortunately, she was very bitchy to non-patricians like me. Maybe her mood would change, if she drank a little of our special gift.

I was in my parade uniform as usual for such events. We got to the guards and I showed my invitation.

"Oh, Decurion Darius Marcius Censoris! You are the one with the interesting drink for this year. Please come in and thank you very much," the one of the guards said.

"Thank you, soldier. It is nice to hear that the gift is well received. May we enter?" I asked the guard.

Without any further words, the guards stepped aside and let us pass.

In the atrium there was the organizer Remus Valerius Maximus himself greeting the guests at arrival. In front of us, some senators were chatting with him so we waited in queue. He was an old chubby man with some little facial wrinkles. Overall, he seemed to be quite healthy due to his wealth. When we stepped forward to Valerius a slave beside him read aloud from a scroll:

"The Decurion Magus Adeptus Darius Marcius Censoris and his companion Lady Agrippa Pinaria Sura of the alchemists order of the red salamander."

Verlerius looked at me and said: "Ahh, the talent from the academy. Many of the senate watched your father's career carefully. It seems like it was a good decision to let you join the academy according to what I was told by your teachers. If you continue your way in the same effort like now, your future will be full of opportunities."

"Thank you for your kind word senator. I will continue as best as possible in order not to disappoint you," I said as I bowed before the senator.

"And Lady Pinaria... it is also a pleasure to meet you again. It seems like this time you your choice is definitely better. Even if you are not invited, you got a way in this year. Please try not to do something stupid again..." Valerius said in a strange tone.

I looked to Agrippa but she simply nodded. It seems like this is something she did not want to talk about.

"Speechless as I see... whatever... for you Decurion, please enjoy the party. Tonight will be your first time. Some of the experienced ladies like fresh meat," he told me with a smile.

As we went on a skinny man came to us and stopped us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you are new to the Jupiter's day thermal bath event. I need to tell you the rules, before you can enter," he began.

"Please go ahead", I answered.

"There are men and women with different ribbons in the bath. The ones with white ribbons are slaves owned by the Valerius. Everybody is free to use them. Only in case of damage there has to be compensation. The ones with the red ribbons are prostitutes that need to be paid. The blue ones are slaves that are here with their owners. A usage of them has to be discussed with the owner first. The last group has golden ribbons. They are special ones that are not to be used without the direct permission of Valerius himself. Some of them are prices for the games, so you might be able to enjoy them too. Now that you are instructed please enjoy," he explained.

I thanked the man and noticed that he has a white ribbon around his neck. Therefore, this man was a slave that can be used if wanted.

We entered the big hall with the hue pool in the middle. Today there were many people here. Many were in the pool naked with a partner, tightly embraced, kissing and petting each other. On the outside walls there were tables with fresh fruits and other precious thing presented as a buffet. Many slaves with white ribbon were running around with plates filled with different drinks that they offered the guests. In the back of the hall, there were smaller halls with pools and private rooms.

As soon as we entered the hall, Agrippa left me and went on to a group of patrician ladies to chat. As expected, it is like all attention for me was gone as soon as she was able to enter. What a bitch...

I decided to start slowly by going to the buffet. While eating some fine beef and a little cup of whine a good-looking skinny woman came to me. She had beautiful long hair and at first I could not see that she was wearing a blue ribbon.

"Hey you, you handsome boy. You look like this is your first time here in the thermal bath on Jupiter's day. My master is going to do a little welcome for you freshmen. Would you like to join me?" she asked.

When I checked her out I could not say no. This hot slave girl had that kind of beautiful which simply cannot be resisted. Too bad that she had a blue ribbon, but maybe I could talk to her master so my answer was "Yes!"

She took me to a private room where more people were already inside. Five other young men were sitting on both sides of a long table and had some cups before them. Behind them, there were two more of these beautiful women and most of them were holding a can.

"Please take a seat. The master will arrive soon," she instructed me.

Some minutes later an old woman came in. She had countless of precious jewels on her body and was wearing only a thin layer of silk. Her body was in quite good shape for that age and also her wrinkles could nearly not be seen. Her hair was gray but very good-looking. The slaves must have brushed it for hours. Overall, this woman has invested much in her body to keep it as good as money could buy. I guess that she even used magic to improve her appearance.

She got to the luxurious chair on the front side and crossed her legs slowly. This was simply to show all of us that she had no underwear and was fully shaved. Next, she gave a sign to her slaves in order to fill our cups.

"Hello and welcome freshmen. I see you here first time at the thermal bath on Jupiter's day. For those who do not know me I am Lucretia Aemilia Barbula. It is a pleasure to see the next generation of leaders of the glorious Roman republic here. I am honored to welcome you to your first Jupiter's day here. Please have a drink with me. On the senate and the people of Rome. Senatus Populusque Romanus. SPQR!" She began her speech and lifted her cup.

The other men took their cups too and lifted them, so I joined.

"SPQR!" we all shouted together. Then I drank from the cup.

The taste was very good but strongly alcoholic. I was completely sure to know this taste. It was the present, which I brought to Valerius for today.

Aemilia stood up and went to a couch near the table. She looked at her slaves and told them simply: "Prepare them for me!"

I could feel my alchemical gift to kick in. The slave girl next to me got in the middle of me and another guy showed us to stand up. We did and she opened our clothes and took our dicks out. Then with two dicks in her hands, she started sucking both of us alternately.

Oh Venus, this girl was good with her tongue. I was getting hard very fast. Then she backed off and called to her master: "This one is ready."

"OK come here my beautiful boy. Lay on the couch and enjoy..." Aemilia told me.

I laid on the couch and then Aemilia got over me. She removed her tunic and was above me naked. Then she lowered her butt and put my dick inside. It went in with nearly no resistance. This woman must have a lot of experience with her butt. Then she started to move and after two or three times up and down she called the next guy to join us. This one was ordered to directly put his penis into her vagina.

Then soon after the one had entered she seemed not satisfied so she ordered another guy to join with the penis in her pussy. The other guys were one in her mouth and the other two in her hands. This seemed to finally be enough for her.

Triggered by the alchemy we fucked her in fury. Then I could feel some liquid dropping down from her pussy. The first of the two guys in her vagina was flowing her with his seed. With a hand sign she signaled him to go back and ordered on of the guys who had the penis in her hand to take the place.

Next the guy in her mouth came. She swallowed and took the dick out with her free hand. Then she took the other dick into her mouth and continued. Then the two guys came in her pussy simultaneously. A big load was dropping on my belly. When the third guy saw this he gave his seed into Aemilia's mouth, but I continued moving.

She sent all other men away and looked at me.

"You seem to be very persistent handsome boy. Come up I want more of you," she told me.

I pulled my dick out and saw her gaping butt hole before me.

"Clean him!" she ordered one of her slaves. The salve girl came to me and started licking my dick clean. After some short licking, Aemilia took my dick and pulled me in a position to put it between her tits. The tits were very soft and I started moving. Aemilia commanded her slave to lick her filled pussy while I was doing her tits. Then she took the tip of my dick into her mouth in order to tease me with her tongue.

This was too much for me so I shot my seed directly into her mouth. She swallowed and smiled at me. After a short cleaning by her slaves, she stood up and announced proudly:

"This was your official welcome to the thermal bath Jupiter's day orgy. All of you have great dicks and a lot of other potential. Please enjoy your orgy and find some nice groups to have fun."

The men in the room nodded to her and thanked her. Then they left the room. As I wanted to go, too Aemilia stopped me.

"No, please wait. You were definitely the best of the starters. You have won this orgy game and a price," she told me.

"Can you please explain?" I asked her.

"You were the one that won the last dick standing game with me, so I will give you a price. This will give you points in order to get the orgy champion, which could give you additional awards by our organization committee, but I am offering you an additional price. My slaves here in the room are all virgins. I will give you one pussy in this room, of your choice. You earned it," she explained.

I checked out the three girls. All three of them were chosen from many as I assumed. This woman was very rich, so having good relations to her could be very useful. This gave me an idea.

"Donna Aemilia, you said I could have a pussy of my choice from this room. How about your wet and nice vagina? I did not have the pleasure yet," I asked.

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and smiled. "I think I like you, handsome boy. You know how to make a woman happy."

I looked at her slaves and asked: "Could you please fill us two more cups. And someone else please bring me some anal beads or something alike" Then I looked at Aemilia. "You want to have fun, don't you?"

"I like the way you think. Girls please do as he said and hurry. I am getting impatiently," she commanded.

The girls started to run. We got two more cups and lifted them. "SPQR", we said and drank. Then one of her slaves came back with a pretty big golden butt plug which was crowned by a green emerald. I pushed Aemilia back on the couch and took the plug from the girl.

"If you allow..." I said.

"I insist!" she answered.

Slowly I shoved the golden plug into her back where my penis was some minutes ago. This time she whammed when I reached the biggest diameter but then her muscles pulled the plug in. Then I started to play a little and started to rotate. Aemilia moaned and I could see juices flowing out of her pussy hole. She really wanted it. I used my penis tip to touch her outer vagina at her clit and slowly shoved it down. Aemilia reacted with a little shaking of her lags and more juice coming out of her filthy hole. I continued teasing her until she protested for more.

"Put in already. I am getting impatiently," she commanded.

I went a little down and thrusted in hardly. According to her moan, this was exactly what she wanted. She liked it the hard way. I took another nip from the cup and started to fuck her harder... much harder...

I could feel the butt plugs pressure in her abdomen. This feeling of additional pressure was amazing, because her experienced well-fucked pussy felt a lot tighter than expected this way. I continued violently as she started to squirt. Her ray was shot directly to my breast were it was reflected and distributed on both of our bodies alike. She took her arms around my body and pulled me to her has hard as she could.

Meanwhile her internal muscles in the pussy started contracting. This was too much for me. One thrust later, I came in her pussy. I pumped deep inside her and pushed in as deep as possible. There was a big smile on her face and then she kissed me passionately.

After a while, we disconnected again. When I pulled out, she started to leak from her pussy so she commanded her slaves via hand sign to come and clean us. The one slave girl started to lick my penis clean while the other started cunnilingus at her master's pussy.

"Ohh yeah... This is good... But before you go... Hmm ... Tell me your name my handsome talented boy..." she moaned.

"I am Darius Marcius Censoris," I introduced myself.

"I will remember... Have a nice orgy..." she said. I nodded and went on. This introduction could maybe be good for my reputation, who knows...

I got back to the main hall where the party was really getting started. Some people did the sea horse fight, which is a game in the pool where girls sit on the shoulder of a guy and need to push the other girl into the water.

I was thinking about joining them at the game but then I saw Alyssa in a private room on the side, which had an open curtain. She was lying on a lounger with at least eight guys surrounding her. All that guys were naked and had their dicks in their hands rubbing them fast with an exception of two which were in Alyssa's hands. She was already covered in cum and the next guy was spaying his load on her body.

Alyssa signaled the one that recently came on her body to come closer to her mouth and licked the cum covered dick a little. After a little smile to the guy she thanked him and asked for the next man to spray on her. Then this guy left the private room and came into my direction.

I stopped him and asked: "What kind of game is played in this room?"

"The hot chick over there is playing Venus fairy. She collects a group of man to cover her in as much cum as possible. I don't know how, but it seems like this lady is irresistible. She has a good chance to get orgy queen with this game played that well," he explained.

"Is there a way to help her getting this title?" I asked.

"Go there and cover her in more cum. There are referees that count the points of good candidates and this will give her additional points for each man that leaves his load on her," he explained.

This will make her the direct competitor of Aemilia, who should already have a good start, which was also due to me. Having my sister win this title would be better even better for our family than a title for Aemilia, so I decided to improve her points. I got near the room Alyssa used and could feel a magical attraction to her. So she cheated a little, but can you really cheat if there are no rules except having as much fun as possible?

In the moment, there were only three man left and another one was exploding on her, Spraying a big load on her already covered chest. I put my penis in position and started to rub, as there was another one exploding. This time the sperm was covering her belly and vagina from the outside. Alyssa was giving the dick a kiss with tongue and thanked the guy.

I guess, at least twenty men came on her judging by how many sperm was all over her body. Alyssa has looking damn hot covered in all that sperm. The two leftover guys were also at their limit. She could see the two dicks pulsing so she directed both of them to her mouth. Then double spraying streams were released directly into her mouth that she swallowed passionately.

After the two left, I was the last one in her room. Alyssa was in such a kind of rush that she did not recognize me. As the only penis left near her, she started to blow me. Her tongue was circulating around my shaft and I could feel her magically increasing the pressure on me. I had no intention to resist against her feel-good magic, so I gave her what she wanted.

I pulled out of her mouth and started to shoot in her face. Three big loads were shooting on her cheek and the chin. She took her finger and put some of this into her mouth. After the taste she was surprised.

"Hmm... so magical... Darius? You?" she stuttered.

"Yes, it's me sweetie. Do you have fun?" I asked.

"Darius, I am working. The fun is only secondary. I am searching for the unusual disease in mens cum. This is the best way to check. Now please wait a moment I need to sacrifice the donations to the goddess in order to clean up," she explained.

She started to concentrate and prayed. Her whole body was covered in cum which during her ritual simply vanished. She was as clean as after a bath. I cannot deny that I liked the view of her naked wonderful body in front of me. She stood up and took two cups of the special booze that Agrippa and I were donating to this party.

"You look a little exhausted. Here drink this. It get you fit again," she explained.

"Yes, I know. Cheers!" I replied.

After a couple of drinks with my sister, I felt the urge to go to the latrine. With a little guidance of a slave servant I could find the place. When I got near the door I could hear that a woman inside was crying so I entered to check. There were two people sitting in the room. One was Eugenia which was crying and the other one was a very drunk old male in the corner which was nearly unconscious. I sat directly next to Eugenia in order to help her.

"Hi Eugenia. I have never seen you this bad. What happened?" I asked her gently.

"Oh Darius.. It is you. Finally a friendly person here. My career is over and I will become slave to an old fat Roman senator. This guy fucked me in a violent terrible way and now I will get his child. My master already set the price and a Venus priest checked my belly and told them that she saw a healthy daughter. I am desperate. My life is over," she explained while crying.

"My poor dear. Can I help you in any kind of way?" I asked.

"Yes, you can. You are a gentle nice lover which I will miss the rest of my life now. Please fuck me once more gently as a good bye," she requested still in tears.

"I will grant your wish. But first I need to do what I came for and empty my bladder," I replied.

"No, piss inside of my pussy and get the sperm of this old bastard out of me. The less I have inside the better," she told me in anger.

I nodded and she moved herself a little mote to the edge and spread her legs. I could still see the white cum of the senator dripping out of her slowly, but I needed to focus. I lifted her dress to get my hand on her breast and slowly massage them. I could see in her face how fast her mood was improving. I kissed her and out the tip of my penis onto her pussy lips.

"Get inside and release yourself," she commanded.

I teased her a little by rubbing it on the outside a little longer, but then I entered slowly. While entering I could feel how violated she was. The muscles in her lower body did not resist and I was getting in nearly without resistance. Then I did as she wished and started to piss into her pussy.

12