Another Kind of Roman Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short feeling of relieve I could feel the pressure increasing inside her. Shortly after a high pressure cone was getting out around my penis. I continued to piss inside but Eugenia pulled my upper body to her and kissed me. During this I did not realize that my penis was slipping out of her and I spilled some leftover drops on the floor of the latrine.

After this I stepped back and observed the mess we did. On the marble floor the was a big puddle of piss with some white gel like leftovers of sperm. I showed Eugenia to get away from the puddle and used a small fire spell to vaporize it. Now after a good aimed spell it looked like that there never was anything on the marble ground.

"Do you feel better now Eugenia?" I asked her.

"Yes, a little. But I am still getting a child from this fat old man and I will never be satisfied in my life again," she said in a sad voice.

"Turn around and lift your beautiful butt like in the old times when I was training with you," I asked her.

"Oh, yes please one last time..." she bagged me and turned around kneeling above another latrine hole.

As she requested I pressed my dick on her back hole a little. She put her hand down to her clitoris for massage. At the direct entering there was the usual small whim and when I went further in the deep moan came I was completely inside.

I started to fuck her gently. This time she was more excited as usual and after some movements she was squirting heavily into the latrine hole. Every time I went deep inside her again she released another stream. I was so aroused by her new behavior that I came in her ass after some more movements.

Eugenia screamed of joy during my orgasm and the sleeping guy made some angry noise. He seems to be in the do not disturb state. When Eugenia and I realized the guy we grinned to each other and left the latrine.

12