Another Late Lesson

Story Info
Jon told her jeans to her knees then tapped his own knee!
1.7k words
3.29
9.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Late Lesson -- slave girl sara (2020)

I have developed this story along with my trainer Sir Don. It is based on his past writings and my fantasies

Once again, somehow, sara arrived late, not really her fault, but then again nor was it the fault of her boyfriend but she had already been taught, from an early age, all actions carry a consequence.

Jon, her boyfriend, had been brought up in a strict but loving home, as had she, and he had spanked sara on only their second date for being late for an evening out.

At the end of the evening before dropping her off at home he had taken her down a quiet side street, explained her lateness had incurred a punishment.

sara trembled as Jon told her to lower her jeans to her knees then tapped his knee.

He rested his foot on a step and beckoned her over his raised knee.

He gave her twenty or thirty hard spanks, over the top of her knickers but with her jeans still to her knees.

As the spanks rained down her knicker clad bottom, her trembles became excitement and her excitement, pleasure.

The incident was never mentioned again, and little did she know then that it would be the mainstay of her future life with Jon.

It was date night and Jon had called for her from home ten minutes early, nothing new, he was a stickler for punctuality and put that down to his upbringing. She too had learnt the lesson of punctuality and always tried to be ready minutes before time.

**********

The last time she was late was when she was going out with her parents to the theatre, just a matter of months ago, she completely misread her phone when checking the time.

Six Thirty, time go and she was still in the bath, actually just getting out when the door opened. It was dad, he was so cross when he told her the time, he took her by the wrist and downstairs into the lounge, naked, her young tits bobbing about as she stumbled down each step.

"Wooden Spoon Mother,"

She had read his mind and passed it to him as he laid her over the settee arm, a position she grew up knowing.

He gave her thirty plus hard swats and had her screaming her apology.

He stopped as she began to rise, he put his hand in the arch of her back.

"You stay there miss, we will be back by ten, be ready for my belt girl."

Her mum left with dad mumbling.

"Eighteen years old, going on nineteen and still earns a spanking for being late, whatever next."

Mum also knew she was in for it when they got home for not hurrying sara along.

Just on ten they arrived home, mum went into the kitchen and put the kettle on and dad was in the hallway taking off his coat and changing his shoes for slippers.

She had moved just once, she needed a pee, and told him as soon as he came in.

"Good girl, stand."

Had she been let off? No, her dad rubbed his hands over her tummy and tits feeling the ridges of the settee arm, something he always did at length until her nipples peaked stretching her tit skin taught.

She watched as he unbuckled and then removed his belt, she felt her teenage tingle below, how on earth could she need the belting she had coming?

She went back over the arm on his demand and took a short but hard leathering on top of her already tanned hide.

Her mind was racing, with so many different feelings.

The belting stopped and her dad sat his armchair and called her over.

She sat his lap and he cuddled her like a baby for a good ten minutes still her tears stopped.

He then told her how much her carelessness with the time had upset them both and let them down. How they had to make excuses to their friends on her absence.

She was told to get her phone, it was confiscated for three days and she would receive three bedtime spankings but let off tonight as she had just taken his belt.

She broke out into tears again, her dad knew the sound of a spanking cry and an upset cry and tapped his knee again for another cuddle, rubbing her tummy and tits to comfort her, never ever thinking it was wrong and pushing them out into his open hands. His hand went down her tummy and a stray finger rubbed her clit.

He was satisfied she was now calm and stood her up, she apologised again as she headed for the door to the stairs, her mum was just coming through in her dressing gown.

She heard her dad tell her to take the same position as she had just been in.

sara had not got to her room before the first cut of his belt connected with her mum's bottom.

She lay on her bed as she listened to her mum's spanking, it was nothing new, she rarely saw anything but often heard her being punished or sent from the lounge with dad following undoing his belt.

Before she knew it she was playing with her pussy and had cum after cum.

She slept on top of the covers on her front that night, and the night after, naked.

Dad popped in on his way to bed and she knelt to cuddle him, he rubbed her bottom as he kissed the top of her head.

The morning after, as she went to shower, mum was just coming out of the bathroom, they both rubbed each other's bruised welts and hugged.

"I am so sorry mummy, really I am."

"Hush now child, I was well overdue one."

They both giggled as the parted.

True to his word no phone for three days and three meaningful spankings all followed with loving rubs.

*********

Jon and sara walked to the restaurant he had booked, it was a celebration, their third date and they had been together a whole two weeks, well worth celebrating.

sara excused herself and left the restaurant table after her starter, he thought she had to go to the ladies, then from the corner of his eye saw her returning from outside by a side door.

Main course came and went, and so did sara.

Just before they finished their sweet, Jon excused himself.

He went outside where he saw others from the restaurant, smoking, and bang on cue sara came out and lit up.

On their way back to her home she linked up with him and rested her head on his shoulder.

They got to her gate and he asked if he could come in with her, she readily agreed.

Once in the hallway sara`s father came out of the lounge, he walked over to Jon and greeted him.

He asked sara to make a cup of tea and take it into the lounge.

"Have you had a good night Jon?"

"Well, food wise yes, but, well, I was a little taken aback by some of your daughter's actions!"

sara's father was intrigued.

"Actions?"

"Yes, did you know she smoked?"

They discussed the evening`s events.

sara brought in the tea and saw the two men talking.

"sara, bring your handbag here this minute."

She knew she was in trouble and passed it to her father, who emptied it on the coffee table.

Ten Menthol cigarettes and a box of matches.

"Sorry Daddy, sorry Jon, I was just trying to be grown up."

"Well, we will see how grown up you are soon enough, go to your bedroom, undress and lay over the end on your bed, we will be up in a few minutes."

She heard the 'we' and realised how bad it must be if Daddy is going to wake mummy up for her spanking.

She headed upstairs, into her bedroom and stripped naked, it had been a long time since her Daddy had seen her naked.

Doing as Daddy said she leaned over the bottom of her bed, a position she had become accustomed to over the past years.

She heard the stairs creaking and the door opening and stretched out her arms and clasped her hands as she had been taught by mum to try and stop them going backwards trying to rub her bottom.

She heard the buckle of his belt undo, and the drawing of it off his trousers and before she could blink ten hard cuts in rapid succession across her pure white bottom.

sara burst into tears, not only through the pain, but also the fact she had let the two most important men in her life down.

"Your turn Jon."

sara's heart missed a beat.

Jon walked to the head of her bed and picked up her two pillows.

"Stand sara and lay over these, I want to spank your sit spot, so hard, you will remember this punishment for ever."

My lord, not just for a few days, a forever belting.

sara stood, her breasts on show to the two men in her bedroom belting her, yet, it seemed so natural.

She lay on the pillows and Jon doubled her daddy`s count, the pain was such she was screaming, she heard the door close as Jon was finishing her off.

Her bottom was crimson, her mind was racing, her love for Jon was absolute.

He then took her from behind and gently slipped in his cock to her virgin pussy.

He was so thoughtful and gentle and the fact he was taking away her innocence made her cry with love.

She raised her body to give him better access to her aching tits and stand out nipples

It was be the beginning of a long Domestic Discipline relationship that in time, as the years passed and their family grew, became a HoH home.

She also realised how much sacrifice her mum had made being spanked for the naughty things she had done, when she was also spanked for her children`s wrongs.

**********

sara on reaching fifty reflected on her life and what she had learnt over the years in such a loving home.

Her children were now married to people from their church and beliefs. They had left home with children of their own and their own HoH in charge.

How helping others throughout her life had given her such pleasure.

Oh, I suppose the main thing which she had held dear, and passed to their two daughters is, if ever they needed a spanking, like really needed one, just be five minutes late!