Mom and Son Cuckold Dad

Story Info
Mom sleeps with Son in front of husband.
4.4k words
4.47
175.7k
217
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
223703
223703
195 Followers

My name is Joanna I'm a forty year old pharmacist. I've been married to my husband Bill, for twenty years now. We have a son who is also twenty years old, his name is Dean. We live on the out skirts of Cincinnati, in a suburban home. And yes, my son still lives in our home at the age of twenty.

Before I get to deep into the story, let me tell you about ourselfs. We will start with me. I'm Five foot nothing, and I'm a true red head. I only have B cup tits, but a great ass to make up for it. I regularly attend the local tanning bed, so I have a great skin completion.

My husband Bill is 6'3, with dark black hair. He dies it black once a month, to cover up the grey coming in. When we was first married he was very muscler. But has let himself go, over the past ten years. Bill is a great husband and father though, I can say that much about him. He drinks regularly, Bud Light every day after work. He works for the rail road, and makes great money doing so. He also got our son Dean, a job there as well we he turned eighteen.

My son Dean, looks just like his father did in his prime. Jet black hair, very muscler, very dark complected, and 6'2. Dean has been wanting to move out, and get his own place. But his father and I, talked him into just staying home. Why not? Save your money, and dont have to pay bills. Who wouldn't want that deal?

My husband Bill had a heart attack last year, while he was at work. Even though he's fine now, he hasn't been able to get it up since then. The only way that he can please me now, is by eating my pussy. And most times, thats not even enough. A woman needs to be penetrated. So yes, I have been very sexually frustrated. Besides that our marriage was great.

One Saturday morning, while I was in the kitchen doing dishes. My son Dean was out in the front yard, taking care of the lawn. This is something that he did every Saturday, unless it rained. I watched him from the window above the sink, as I did the dishes. The sweat dripping down his muscler toned body, looked delicious. I was actually getting turned on by my own son.

I watched as he walked back and fourth through the yard. Before you know it, I was rubbing myself through my shorts and panties. I was extremely turned on, by the sight of my own son. "What ya watching?" My husband Bill asked out of nowhere. Scaring the hell out of me, making me jump in the process. Hoping that he didn't just seen me, touching myself.

"You scared me hun!" I tell him. "Deans out back cutting the grass," I added. Proceeding to do the dishes, so not to make eye contact.

"Coffee on?" He asked as he walked through the kitchen. Cool I dont think he seen me.

"Sure is! It's been made for about a hour now," I tell him.

Bill poured his coffee into his favorite red coffee cup, and headed back into the living room. I only had the silverware left to wash, so I hurried and did so. I was so hot and horny, I was ready to head upstairs snd get myself off. Over the year's, I've collected a few sex toys. So I knew I had something in my bedroom, to help me get off. Since my husband's dick, didn't get hard any more. I finished up the dishes, and walk into the living room.

"Im going to run and take a shower," I tell Bill. "You need in there?" I asked him. Since we only had the one restroom, I didn't want him to have to come in. I was planning on pleasuring myself.

"I done went go ahead," he tells me. He continued to flip through the channels on TV, as I left the room.

Once I get to the bedroom, I look out the bedroom window. Dean was about done with the grass. I grab a pair of black leggings, and a neon tank top. I reach into my nightstand, and pull out my seven inch suction cup dildo. "Im ready for you," I tell it in a seductive voice. Yeah I talk to my dildo, thats my baby these days.

Our bathroom was on the second floor, the door at the end of the hall. I go in and start the water, as I began to undress. Once I was fully nude, I take Daddy and stick him to the shower wall. Yes, my dildos name is Daddy. With me being sexually attracted to my son Dean lately, I left the bathroom door ajar. Hoping that I could Catch him peeping in on me. Hey a girl can dream right? I really needed some excitement, in my life. Plus Dean was about done with the grass outside. That meant he will need a shower afterwards. Plus his bedroom was right next to the bathroom.

I set on the toliet naked, and went pee real quick. Was honestly trying to buy some time, hoping Dean would be done by now. I open up the shower door and step inside. We got rid of the shower curtain six months ago. My brother Gerald installed these glass shower doors for us. I was still so horny, from watching Dean out the window. I back my ass up to Daddy hanging on the wall, and slowly slide it inside me. "Damnit," I complained. Damn suction cup on this thing sucks. It done came off the wall, and was hanging inside of me.

I take Daddy and lick the suction cup part, and I stick him on the glass shower door. Now let's try this again! Remind you I haven't gotten off in a couple weeks now. Thirteen days to be exact actually. I then guide it into my soaking wet pussy. I turn the shower head, so that it will spray the wall not myself. Backing further up, till my ass touched the glass. Daddy wasn't the biggest dildo in the world, but the seven inches will have to work. But he sure in the hell felt amazing inside me right now. I started to rub my clit, as I continued to fuck my toy stuck to the glass. Forgetting that I left the door open a tad bit, in hope Dean would see me.

I got off once, and it felt amazing. But I wasn't ready to be done yet. I then heard Dean's footstep's, coming down the hall way. I wanted to see if my plan worked. Will my baby, try to spy on his Mommy? We will just have to see.

I continued to back my ass up all the way to the glass taking Daddy all the way in me. And out of rhe corner of my eye, through the mirror. There was Dean watching me from behind the door, through the mirror. That excited me even more, he took the bait. I started rubbing my Clit again, and pinching my right nipple at the same time. There for a second I felt like Dean and I made eye contact through the mirror. And then I seen it.

Dean was on the other side of the bathroom door, with his cock in his hand watching me. You would not believe how much this turned me on. Being watched by my own son. To top it off he was playing with himself, while watching me. He had a beautiful penis from what I could get a glimpse off. I wasn't sure on his size, but he was bigger than my dildo.

Watching Dean watch me, made me fuck Daddy even harder. I started pushing back faster and harder, watching him through the mirror. The glass doors started rattling, every time my ass cheeks smacked them. "Oh yeah baby," I moan out. I wasn't moaning for the dildo. The sight of my sons dick, had me about to climax. Thats when I seen Dean shoot a stream across the opening of the door. I needed to cum again myself. So I continued to fuck Daddy till I did so.

I spotted Dean trying to clean his mess up, as I started to wash myself. Then he disappeared, into his bedroom. Atleast my planned work, I got him to watch me. And I put on a hell of a show for my boy. But what was I thinking, this is my son. Everything in me told me it was wrong, and not right. But it was hot, sexy, and exciting at the same time.

After I played with myself and showered, I dried off and wrapped a towel around me. When I left the restroom, I knocked on Deans door. "Come in," I hear him say from the other side of the door.

"Bathroom's open if you need in there," I tell him. He was setting on his bed, on his cellphone.

"Okay Mom," he says. I could see that his eyes was checking me out.

"Well I'm going to get dressed. I'll see you in a few," I tell him. Then I head on to my bedroom and got dressed. Throwing nothing on but a black thin dress. Thinking about what Dean and I just done. Can't believe we both just kind of masterbated, in front of each other. Well I know I put on a show for him. I don't think that he knew that I could see him, jerking his self to me. "Oh fuck," I say out loud to myself. I done left my dildo stuck to the shower door. And Dean is now in there, taking a shower. How the hell, could I be so forgetful.

Part of me was disappointed in myself, how could I forget that? Also kind of embarrassed, that I left it in there. But he did just masterbate, watching me fuck myself with it. And that made the other part of me horny as hell. What is getting into me? I need a good old fucking, is what I need. Hopefully Dean doesn't even mention it, and I'll sneak in and grab it. But it seemed like an eternity, waiting on him to come out of the shower.

I was standing in my bedroom doorway, with the door open. Waiting on Dean to come out, so I could retrieve my toy. Then the bathroom door opens, and Dean came out butt ass naked. Oh my goodness, he was so much bigger than his father. He wasnt even fully erect, and his manhood was bigger than the dildo I was trying to retrieve. Already had his father beat by a inch or so. This sight had me so horny, all over again. Yes Deans my son. And yes, I know that it was wrong. But I've never laid eyes on a pecker that huge. And its living under my roof. He had to be ten, eleven inches easy.

What the hell was he doing, just strolling through the house naked? But his bedroom is right next to the bathroom. Maybe he thought that, nobody would be upstairs. I had to hurry and grab my dildo, from the bathroom. Tiptoeing down my hallway, I noticed Deans door was left ajar. I caught a quick glimpse of his naked body laying on his bed, before I entered the restroom. Daddy was off of the shower wall, and setting on the bathroom sink. Oh my God, he took it off there. Wonder what he thinks of me now? How could I even leave my toy behind?

I grab my toy, and go to tiptoe back down the hall. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I caught a sight of Dean again on his bed. This time it stopped me in my tracks. He was masterbaiting, with the pair of dirty panties I just took off in his mouth. He was literally, licking the area where my pussy just was. As a Mother, I should be disappointed in him. But I found it to be very arousing. It honestly sent chills through my body, and I began to rub myself under my dress. His cock was a good eleven fucking inches hard, and so damn thick. More than double his Father's size, of only five inches.

The sight of my son's cock, was really turning me on. Plus the way he was sucking on my panties, had my pussy so wet. I don't know what got into me, but I Stuck Daddy to the wall outside Deans bedroom. Pulling my black dress up a little, I position my dildo inside of me. All at the same time, watching my own son play with himself. I was already, ready to cum. When I heard these words come out of Deans bedroom. "Ride my cock Mommy!" He was saying to himself, as he stroked that beautiful cock of his. That took me to a orgasm, hearing my son say that. My toes and legs started shaking, as I backed my ass up to the wall. Taking the full seven inches of my toy inside me. Bitting my lower lip, to try and keep quiet. Dean was continuing to pleasure himself, as I slid myself off of Daddy. That's when I heard footsteps, coming upstairs.

I hurried and pulled my dildo off the wall and went back into the restroom. Closing the door behind me, with my heart racing. My husband Billy, almost caught me fucking Daddy in the hallway outside our sons bedroom. A second after the bathroom door shut, I heard Dean's door shut as well. Had he known I was out there? Or did he also, hear his father coming up the steps?

Billy was actually the one, who bought me Daddy. I just didn't want him to know, I was using it right now. He tends to like fucking me with it, since he can't fuck me himself. The doctors prescribed him Viagra, but it didn't work for him. Then came the knock at the door. "You in there hun?" Asked my husband.

"Yeah Baby, give me a moment I'll be out. My stomach's a little upset," I lied to buy me some time. I open up the closet door, in the restroom. And I hide my toy behind a clean stack of towels. Still dripping wet, from pleasuring myself I flush the toliet. Adjusting my dress in the mirror, I now have my composure together.

As the day went by My husband didnt mention nothing, about seeing me in the hallway. And Dean didn't say a word, about my dildo. Even though I could feel Deans eyes, glued to me everytime we were in the same room. Kind of gave me some excitement, knowing what I now know. Thoughts of the way Dean touched himself, while sucking on my dirty panties came to mind. Was kind of glad that my own son, was sexually attracted to me.

I was in the kitchen cooking, chicken and dumplings for Dinner. Still wearing my black dress, that I threw on earlier. Except I made it a point, to not be wearing panties. That way I could tease Dean a little, when ever I got the chance. My husband Billy walks in and asked, "What smell's so good Babe?" Wrapping his hands around my waist, and giving me a squeeze.

"Chicken and dumplings Hun," I replied pulling away from him. Not wanting him to feel, that I wasn't wearing panties. He grabs a cold Bud Light bottle from the fridge, and heads into the living room.

Dinner was about done, when Dean entered the kitchen. "Hey Mom," he says.

"Yes Baby," I say back to him.

"I won't be home for dinner tonight. Joe wants me to go night fishing with him," he tells me.

Kind of disappointed that Dean wasn't going to be home this evening. Having plans to tease him, by bending over with no panties on. "That's fine Hun! I hope you catch a big one," I say. Catching my eyes move to his crotch area, as I said big one. What I would give, to have that thing inside of me.

The rest of the night wasn't very eventful. Billy and I ate our chicken and dumplings in the living room, as we watched Good Girls on the TV. "Want me to go grab Daddy, since Deans gone?" He asked me.

"I'll go grab it," I tell him. Still not wanting him to know, I done used it today. I usually keep it in the bedroom, but its hidden in the bathroom still. On night's like tonight, whenever Dean is away. Billy and I will play around in the living room, or the kitchen.

Before I set back down on the couch, I pulled my dress over my head. Throwing Billy my toy, so he could use it on me. With my legs now spread open for him, he gets on his knees on the floor. All the thoughts of Dean's cock in my head, I was already wet. So Daddy slid inside me, with no problem. I was squeezing my tits, as Billy pushed the dildo in and out of me.

Then out of nowhere, our living room door opens up. "Hey guys," said Dean as he shut the door back. Before I could jump up and hide myself, he done spotted us. Billy's ass just kept pushing my dildo, deeper inside of me.

"Hey champ," he says to Dean. With me using my arms to cover my tits. And him still sliding Daddy in and out of my soaking wet cunt.

Dean just stood there, and watched as his father fucked me with a dildo. "I'm so sorry you guys," he said starting to walk off covering his face.

"Hey come here," Billy demanded. What the hell you doing? I thought to myself.

"Yes Dad," Dean says still covering his eyes.

"Want to help your old Dad out?" Billy asked Dean. Had me wondering what the hell he was talking about. But being naked Infront of my son, with a fake cock inside of me had me about to cum. Before either one of them could say another word I exploded.

"Billy im cumming! Oh I'm cumming," I cried out. It was like my whole body shook, from such a powerful orgasm.

"Nice," Billy laughed still pushing the dildo further inside of me. Dean was standing at the end of the couch, taking in the scene. Now he wasn't covering his eyes, knowing that his Mother just had a orgasm. "So Dean, you want to help me?" Billy asked him again. Still fucking me with the dildo, infront of him.

"What ya need Dad?" Dean asked him. Watching me get fucked with my toy, by his Father. I could see a bulge growing in his shorts.

"Well do you like what you see?" Bill asked him.

"Come on Dad," Dean protested now taking his eyes off me. "Thats Mom," he added.

"You're Mom's a fox though isn't she?" Billy asked him.

"She's a milf yeah," Dean tells him. Now looking back at my pussy being fucked with my soaked toy.

"Well since she's a milf. Would you want to fuck her?" Billy asked him.

I smack his shoulder and say, "Bill stop!" I couldn't believe he just asked our son to fuck me. As much as I wanted too, I didn't expect Bill to want that as well.

"Well I can't do it. I would rather our son fuck you than a stranger," Billy protested.

"You do have a point there, are you sure?" I asked him. He let's go of the toy, that was inside of me. Only having about four inches of it inside me, still felt so good.

"Y'all are crazy," Dean laughed.

"Yeah I'm sure," Billy giggled than stood up. "Come over here and eat your Mom's pussy," He tells Dean. I then slide Daddy out of my pussy, and set it on the end table.

"Can I really?" Dean asked the both of us.

"Thats on your Dad," I say looking at the both of them.

"Go for it," Billy tells him giving him a little push towards me.

As on cue, Dean places himself where his Father just was. "Ok," he says to Billy. "Are sure Mom?" he asked looking up at me.

"If you want to. Then go ahead Baby," I tell him. Now spreading my legs open, more for my own son.

He spread my pussy lips apart, with his fingers and began licking my clit. "Oh," I moan out. This felt so good, having him eat me out. And was even hotter that my husband Billy was watching the process. It was like Dean was a pro. He stuck his middle finger inside of me, touching my G spot as he continued to lick my clit. I was close to another orgasm. "Thats it Baby eat your Mommys pussy," I tell him. Grabbing on to his head, and pushing his face into my wet, hot, cunt. I look over at Bill and asked him, "You like watching our son eat my pussy?"

He just nodded his head yes, as he continued to watch Dean do his job. This was so fucking wrong, but was so amazing. I noticed he took my clit in-between his teeth, and started sucking on it. That sent chills down my whole body. "Oh Dean! Your going to make Mommy cum baby," I moan out. He didn't slow down his pace at all. Went from sucking on my clit, to lapping his tongue repeatedly on it. "That's it, that's it. Oh im cumming," I yelled at.

I came all on Dean's face, his little goatee was soaking wet from my pussy. "Stand up baby, and take your clothes off," I tell Dean.

He did exactly what I told him to do. First sliding his shirt above his head, then dropping his shorts and boxers to floor and walking out of them. My eyes were wide, as I was baffled at how huge his penis was. It was literally a good eleven and a half inches long hard as a rock. "Wow Dean that thing is huge," I say as I lick my lips.

"God damn," said my husband Billy. He was also looking at how big of a cock, our darling son had to offer. I've never had nothing that big inside of me.

"Lay down on the floor," I tell Dean. Once he was laid down in the middle of our living room floor, I climbed onto his face and straddle him. He went right back to work, on eating my pussy. "Oh Baby thats a good boy," I moaned out.

Leaning forward, I grab ahold of that beautiful cock and begin stroking it. I usually deep throat Billy. I don't believe I'll be able to deep throat Dean. I then start licking his ball sack, which made Dean jerk a little. Then I slowly work my way up the bottom of his shaft. Working my tongue slowly up it, and then back to his balls. "Mom that feels to good," Dean moaned out. I could tell it was making him feel good from the pre cum, dripping from the tip of his beautiful cock.

223703
223703
195 Followers
12