Another Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching his reaction closely and the fact that he didn't even blink made me think he already knew. The only response was a tightening of the jaw and a narrowing of the eyes. He really loved his Aunt Liz.

"Are you two okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah, it has been an interesting past couple of hours, but I think we are. We might even be better now that everything is out in the open," I told him.

He seemed to relax.

"Okay, give me the names and I will get on it. Honestly this isn't my area of expertise, but I know a couple of groups that live for this shit. I'll put him on their radar and ask a couple of friends who are more in the grey area to see what they can do. I gotta tell you though that this type of stuff goes off the rails quickly. You may be looking for a few skeletons and come across an entire graveyard. That's why I stick to business counter espionage, politics is messy," he told us.

Forty-eight hours later we saw what he meant. The senator was arrested for sexual relations with a minor under 15, conspiracy to commit fraud, obstruction of justice, and statutory rape. Apparently, the good senator had a party a year ago and decided the daughter of one of his donors looked old enough. There was a cascading effect as the cover up was revealed. Doctors, policemen, lawyers, and even a couple teachers were all indicted. Between the scandal and the divorce, the senator had no time to even think about my wife and her old career. Jacob managed to skate on the worst of the charges since he flipped on the senator right at the beginning. I waited a few months then met him outside a club. I led his drunk ass to the alley and gave him a couple of good punches. When she found out what I did Liz gave me a very ice massage with multiple happy endings.

So when it was all said and done, Liz and I lived happily ever after. We never did have kids but we were the cool aunt and uncle in our family, so it was all good. Eventually I sold my business to the guys I trained and helped out Liz at her flower store. A few years later she sold the flower store and we decided to become vagabonds. We sold our big house, bought a small house, and traveled the world together. We are in our seventies now and have slowed down everywhere, including the bedroom. We are in pretty good shape for the shape we are in and at least once a week she grabs the Astroglide, I grab the little blue pills, and we reaffirm our love. All in all, life is good.

12