Another Lockdown Pt. 04

Story Info
Eloise realises the truth and takes matters into her hands.
2.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
260 Followers

Private comments are welcome. Thank you so much for reading. Mica x

*

My sister Fenella has arrived and is now staying with us, we were confined together, so to speak.

"Right then Ella, chicken soup and I have some freshly baked bread." Fen did the cooking, I was in a bit of a funk, almost depressed, not over the sex with Jack, that was just sex, but the memories of Bill that had felt so real.

Jack came down from showering. He filled and turned on the kettle. "I am making us some tea," he said.

"Not for me," Fen said. Jack ignored her and warmed the teapot under the hot tap. He scooped in some of his special leaves from the caddy and then added the boiling water. He stirred and then got three mugs, and decanted three teas using the strainer. A splash of milk in each and He put one in front of each of us.

"Drink up, it will help rehydrate you, come on, before it gets too cold."

Fen pulled a face at me and started sipping at hers. I was used to the taste by now and so just drank it, sipping because of temperature rather than taste.

"What is this Jack?" Fenella asked.

"Herbal," Jack replied, "is good, honestly you will feel the benefits in a few minutes."

Jack went and sat on the sofa looking out across the back garden, Fenella and I just sat on the stools at the counter sipping at our tea. "I keep thinking of when we were young," Fenella said quietly.

"Yes, me too." I answered, and I was, I remembered our hugs and cuddles and explorations.

"We were close," Fenella softly said, "so close."

"Sisters and lovers Fen, sisters and lovers. Now, what are we?"

"I can still remember how you tasted Els."

"And me you, I get so turned on with those memories, but Bill, well, you know?"

"I have to tell you something, Els, something awful."

"I already know Fen, and Jack, Jack is so like Bill was."

"You knew? How?"

"Bill told me. We had no secrets?"

"You didn't say anything."

"No, there was no point, and anyway, Bill always came home to me."

"I see so much of Bill in Jack, it's scary."

"Yes, I get lost when he has me, sometimes I see Bill, sometimes Jack."

"I can see that, I wonder what Jack sees in me?"

"You will find out soon I have no doubts."

"Oh, you think he will..."

"Have no fear, you will join him, us, perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow."

Fenella shivered and drained her tea. "Mm, perhaps, oh I do feel odd."

"Odd, how odd Fen?"

"Sort of squidgy inside, not bad, just odd. Must be the tea."

"I've felt squidgy for ages, sometimes I hardly know where I am, I get lost in my memories with Bill."

"And then Jack brings you round?"

"Yes, just exactly that."

"What are you two being all secretive about?" Jack asked.

"Oh nothing Jack," Fenella replied, "just reminiscing."

"About dad?" He asked.

"Yes, a bit," I replied, "and how you do look like him when he was younger."

"Strong DNA mum," he laughed, "come and sit on the sofa."

I got up and sat next to Jack, Fenella sat the other side of him, he was the sandwich meat between us sisters. I put my hand on his thigh and looked at him, oh he was so like Bill. I remembered siting on the sofa, my hand on Bill's leg and him saying that he had an apology to make. That he had slept with my sister, and I had said that I wasn't surprised, she was like that, but that was okay as he was with me now.

Bill turned and kissed me and cupped my breast, I slid my arm up his leg and felt his hard cock, ready, wanting. Fenella then pulled him away and kissed him, taking my hand off his cock she started stroking him instead.

I watched them as they kissed each other and then Fenella's clothes seemed to dissolve and she sat and straddling him, her naked breasts pressing against his chest, his cock buried deep inside her. I closed my eyes and lay back on the sofa, my finger tracing along my valley, imaging it was Bill doing it, not me.

I opened my eyes, my memories dissolving, the garden outside coming into focus, next to me Fenella was on Jack, they were shagging, her eyes closed as she rocked back and forth, Jack's hips flexing up and down as they coupled. I wondered if that is how Bill and Fenella had done it? If that is how they looked when she had shagged my husband. It didn't matter, it was only sex, Bill always came back to me, I made sure no one could shag Bill better than me.

Jack grunted and thrust upwards, I guessed he had finished. Fenella rolled to the side and sat smiling.

"Remember Els," she said, "remember?"

"Yes Fen," I answered and I got up and knelt between her legs and licked. I remembered how we used to lick each other, how it was better after we had masturbated, or sometimes after we had sex with dad, his juices running to be tasted and swallowed, rubbing our clitorises until the explosion of pleasure made our fannies sweeter to suck.

I licked and ran my tongue along her valley down to her opening, sucking up the white residue that Jack had given her, cleaning her, sweetening her. "Oh Els, that is so good," Fenella whispered as my tongue brought her to a quivering climax.

Whilst I was cleaning Fenella Jack had made more tea. "Come on girls, have some more tea," he called. I got up and held my hand out to Fenella, helping her up and we went and sat on the stools and sipped at out tea. Jack was smiling at us. "This lockdown is going to be good mum," he said, "Auntie Fen is here to enjoy too."

The sun was shining, the garden was hot and welcoming, Jack threw some towels on the grass and we went and laid down naked, the sun warming us, sipping at another of Jack's teas, the world felt good. I was on my back, my hands folded behind my head, my legs apart, the sun warm on my sex. I felt a breath and looked down, Fen was at my crotch, blowing along my valley, her fingers teasing my lips apart.

A shadow came over me and I looked up and Jack was crouching above me, his cock hard and wanting. As Fen started licking my fanny I stretched up and sucked Jack into my mouth, his cock reaching down into my throat. I remembered how Bill would love me to suck his cock in the garden, fucking my mouth, spurting his seed down my throat into my stomach. I used my lips to push Bill's foreskin back, his skin wrinkling below his cock rim, his helmet hard in my mouth, his skin soft on his shaft.

I moved my head, wanking Bill with my mouth, his masculine scent strong in my nostrils, his taste potent in my mouth. My fanny was warming, I could feel my arousal grow as I sucked Bill, my desire increasing.

"Oh yes mum," Jack cried and his seed spilled down my throat.

"Save some for me," Fen cried and I tried to not swallow, tried to maintain Jack's sperms in my mouth. Jack rolled away and Fen dived up to my mouth and kissed me, her tongue probing, seeking, her mouth sucking me until she had emptied my mouth of Jack.

I lay back my mind a mish mash, I had memories of Fenella from when we were young overlapping the realities of today. I had Jack and Bill swapping in my sight, first one then the other, I hardly knew where my memories and my reality overlapped. It didn't matter. Life was good and carefree. We loved. A seagull barked overhead, and I briefly found myself in the present, lucid, and feeling empty.

Bill gently kissed me on my breast, his mouth warming my nipple as Fenella ran her tongue along my sex, pressing my lips apart, exploring my valley. Bill clamped my nipple with his teeth, not hard, not painful, but me unable to pull away. I felt a finger enter me, slide inside me, scratching at my wrinkle spot, another finger sliding on the skin between my bottom and my fanny. Would it go back I wondered, and enter the forbidden land, only nowadays it is the not so forbidden land. It didn't, it moved softly along my perineum, not quite tickling, but arousing, stimulating.

Bill kissed me, his hands holding my breasts, slowly massaging them, teasing at my nipples as his tongue sought mine. The finger inside me left, leaving me feel voided, and Jack slowly inserted his cock into me, filling my void, stretching me, Fenella sucking my breast, her teeth softly biting my nipple as Jack started thrusting, shagging me, pressing deep, his face looming over Fenella.

Fenella pulled away from my breast and lay beside us, her fingers working her clitoris as Jack pressed at mine as his thrusts got harder, my sex squashed open, flattened, my mons pounded.

I heard Fenella gasping as she brought herself to completion, memories of me using my fingers on her flooding my mind as Bill shagged me, his cock opening me wide, filling my space with his man meat. Fenella kissed me, her head filling the space that was Bill, and as her tongue sought mine, my orgasm grew and I erupted, screaming into Fenella's mouth as Jack spurted inside me. I slumped back.

As I opened my eyes I saw that Fenella was kneeling in front of Jack, sucking at his cock, her chin on his balls, he was in deep. I rolled to the side and went to the loo, and as I peed I saw globs of white dropping down into the pan. These days I was never quite sure what was memory, what was imagination and what was actually happening. It didn't matter though, we were all here, stuck in the house, mother, son, sister, and what else were we to do?

I went upstairs and turned on the shower, and as I went to undress, I was surprised that I had already taken my clothes off, I didn't remember doing that. Oh well. I had the shower on rainfall setting and just let the water cascade over me, enjoying the warm water as it flowed across my shoulders, my breasts and then poured like a stream from my crotch. I was a little confused, it seemed that Bill was here one minute and then he wasn't here at all, it was Jack, but why was Jack making love to me, that should be my husband not my son. And then Fenella, she and I used to kiss and touch, but that is when we were teenagers at home with mum and dad, often after dad had been with one of us, not so many years later when we had husbands and children. Where was Fenella's husband?

And then I remembered, they had divorced, I think he found out about her affair with Bill. Silly man, I knew about it and Bill always came back to me. A dalliance was of no concern, but he seemed all outraged. Foolish man, I would not give up Fenella's fanny, not if I had the chance of keeping it close to hand and mouth. Silly man.

"Oh, here you are," Fenella said, her voice interrupting my moment of lucidity.

"Yes, just having a shower. I feel so good now."

"Mm, I might do the same, do you mind?"

"Oh no Fen, of course not."

She got in beside me, the water now falling over us both. I put my arms around her, our boobs pressed together.

"Feels so long ago now," she said, "when we were at home with mum and dad."

"Yes, it does, but the memories keep coming back as if they are real and happening now."

"I know."

"It's not right."

"No."

"I think Jack is drugging me, us."

Fenella stood back and looked at me. "The fucking tea," she said.

"I can't stop him."

"We can, together surely?"

"I don't know. When I see him I see Bill, and I could never say no to Bill."

She pulled me to her and whispered in my ear. "We have to stop drinking that tea."

"We could just throw it away."

"I bet he has more."

"Oh what can we do?"

When Jack made us our tea later, I just sipped at it, and when he left the room with Fenella, I knew not why, I quickly tipped it down the sink, all but a small drop which he would see me finish, I would make sure of that. I was feeling almost myself, it would take a few more hours for whatever he had given me to wear off, but at least I had my own mind back.

I heard the sounds of sex and as I went searching. I looked into the front room, he had Fenella bent over, on her knees on the sofa. He was standing behind her and was using her bottom, not her fanny. Fenella was grunting as he pushed in, not in pain, just in fulfilment. Jack was saying something in her ear, I couldn't hear what, and I could see his balls swinging below him as he shagged her.

"Oh shit, yes Auntie, yes," and he thrust in hard and held it, I guessed he had cum.

He turned and saw me standing in the doorway, "Come over here Eloise," he said. I had to behave as if I had drunk his tea, I fixed a big smile on my face and walked over.

"Clean me Eloise, clean me."

I needed to behave normally, not get him suspicious, not yet. knelt before him and sucked his cock into my mouth and started slavering, wet soggy slurps along his cock, sucking, swallowing, not thinking of where that cock had just been. Fenella was still on the settee, bent over, his white goop dripping from her anus. I think my brain was getting back into its own groove. This was wrong and I knew it. But what could I do?

"Now clean up your sister."

I let his cock go and turned to Fenella and licked the crease of her bottom, sucking his goop into my mouth and swallowing it, her bottom closing up as I licked it clean. I turned back and looked at Jack.

"I can't believe you did that," he said. "Wow mum, just wow". I simply smiled, trying to be as vacant as I could. I had enough. Now was the time.

I reached up and held his cock, and then slid down and held his balls and squeezed, just enough.

"Ow mum. Stop."

"No Jack. Listen to me. I know that you have been drugging me, us. That has to stop. If and I mean if, I want to have sex, I want it to be my choice. What you have been doing is far more serious and illegal than incest and if I tell the authorities and they do the appropriate hair and blood tests, they will know that you have drugged us, and you will go away for a very long time, and the big men in prison will just love your arse."

I let go and stood up. He looked at me with a scared look in his face.

"Don't try and come near us for two days. Either of us. Get rid of that drugged tea. Let us get sober and then we, not you, we will decide what happens next. You sleep in your own room from now on."

I took Fenella's hand and led her upstairs into my bedroom and we lay on the bed.

"It's over Fen. We decide what happens next."

"Thank you Sis, but he does have a nice cock."

"He does doesn't he. Next time we use it, it will be our choice, not his. Now kiss me."

"Mmm, do you remember dad?"

"Oh how could I forget, what a cock."

Atomica24
Atomica24
260 Followers