All Comments on 'Another Love: Fallout'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great kids , rats/ I sure would never talk to them again / But in this emasculated new world of nothingness and empty logic / everything is acceptable "and it's always about the kids, Why ?Are we that dumbed down and trained to propagate and think that the female is the absolute end result of life's completion. Maybe for a women surely not for a man.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Good story, but spoilt by the love Avril had for Rob, even though she hadn't met him until she turned up with the painting.

SorchakSorchakabout 3 years ago

The one thing that's never been addressed in any these stories, the original and rewrites of the ending, is Karen lying about her bi-sexuality. Granted, it's a lie of omission, but a lie nonetheless. She was having sex with Avril as well, and was doing it in the present day. Sure, Karen was only sleeping with one woman, Avril, but that still makes her bi. Just her split would be 95% for men and 5% for Avril. Nothing is said either about her affair with the Du Montes, plural. Yeah, it's bad enough she had Phillipe in her bed, but she was ALSO sleeping with Avril, was STILL cuckolding Rob with her while all the shit was going on. Oh, ST1956 has Rob say something about it when the divorce papers are delivered on Thanksgiving, but other than that, nothing more is said. Personally, knowing that would make me hate her even more. This one is the best, imo, because Rob actually does something about the painting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yet more confirmation that women control the world and men are so terrified about PC, Me Too, false rape accusations, no guilt divorce, misandry, fascist feminism, etc etc that they are willing to put up with almost anything.

Men who don’t marry tend to have younger, more attractive girlfriends who stay faithful and don’t get all your money if you separate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why on earth would he want to be with nasty, swanky Avril. Yuck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe ST56 could explain to me how Avril was not another copy -- in the infidelity that he couldn't accept -- of the wife he divorced. I see history repeating itself at some not-so-distant future point.

In the light of how it turned out, I'm thankful I don't live in the universe, spoken of in ST56's preface, that he was apparently living in when he wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a good story until the end when he accept Avril, her family. What a pussy. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great stories, keep them coming. 5/5 ALL Thank you. Still waiting for more.

Sak77Sak77almost 3 years ago
Once a cheat, always a cheat

I wouldn't trust Avril as far as I can spit a Chevy. No way. She has NO concept of being trustworthy. NO concept of honor. NO concept of loyalty. She's also a victim, but an accomplice at the same time. I'd fuck her, sure. She's beautiful as Tramp said, but long term?

Not.

A.

Chance.

A good friend of mine posts on FB a lot -- and he sometimes posts 2 pics, 2 different women. Princess Ardala vs Colonel Deering from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century for example. My response was "Princess Ardala for the bachelor party, Colonel Deering for the altar and the rest of my life." There are just some women you do NOT marry. Avril is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TRAMP, you screwed the pooch again.

"Alright, Rob," Karen said, irritation in her voice. "You've made your point. Is there any way forward for us at all?"

"I honestly don't know, Karen," I said. "Can you undo the last twenty years or so?"

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, ABSOLUTELY WRONG ANSWER!

The correct answer, from any self-respecting man is....

NOT JUST NO, but HELL NO, NO, NO! you self-serving, evil, cheating, despicable, heartless, conniving, cesspool of a human being.

No self-respecting man would even allow those two sluts into the hospital room, much less MARRY either one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Generally, I very much enjoy reading your stories. This one, however, I did not. Avril enabled, condoned, and personally participated in adultery. She did so blatantly with the firm belief that she was in the right. I would rather use my dick to strop a straight razor than take her into my heart and bed. It would be less painful.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

All good except him hooking up with that disgusting little French whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very bad ending..hooking up with Avril and her fam. he makes a cuck by himself !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor Rob...he keeps eating Philipe's leftovers and then trying to convince himself he's had a gourmet meal. Such is the life of a cuck, I suppose

fananamousfananamousalmost 3 years ago

Best ever from Saddle Tramp1956.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute piece of shit story. Fuck Avril. Stupid story. He should have kicked her ass to the curb as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In submitting to Avril, he declared himself a lousy cuckold. Extremely poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had to quit reading.!! Marriage for 6years and the cheaters marriage for 20 years?!!

Love and Respect etc not in this life.

He still loves her?! Kids?! Not happening. Forget never

Forgiveness only if totally remorseful and beg for forgiveness. No reason to forgive someone if not remorseful as they don't believe they have done anything wrong!!!! You wrote him as wimpy cuckold. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hated the ending: why stay with Avril? Her husband was the cause of it all, and she was his official wife at the time, and she condoned/approved the relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I did not like it!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

i don't find myself commenting too often, but wow, what a wimp this guy is.

talk about anti-climactic. that's actually something i've come to dread about most literotica stories. most have no real highs only some lows, and pretty much always an unsatisfactory end.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I love you saddle, but two things:

1, I would never give the satisfaction of forgiveness

2. Be with the other cunt? Preposterous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everything apart from the ending was good.

The ending was ridiculous, uncharacteristic and harried and messed up

3/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even in storyland I cannot possibly imagine a less appropriate more unrealistic ending.

Totally gross.

It caused a lot of feedback though, so i am guessing you, the author, got what you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As others have said, it was a good story until the ending. When he was informed of her cancer and impending death, by one of his kids I think, he should have just told him to tell her

“Adios, MoFo”, and ended the call. She didn’t deserve any more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superbly written continuation of Richard Gerald's original story. It picks up the story at the end of part 2 of Gerald's version and moves logically towards a different conclusion. It doesn't matter whether or not I like the way the author ends the narrative. It's the author'd story - not mine. I can only judge whether it makes sense in the context of the accumulated events and the nature of the characters involved. It does. So congratulations on a job well done.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. There's NO way I would have had anything to do with that "family", not Avril, not any of them. They're all amoral, and yet he still did exactly what they told him to do, taking Avril as his lover. Nope. Besides, Avril barely knew him, but she claimed to love him dearly? She came from a family where screwing other people is a source of pride, yet he feels he can trust her to be monogamous? That's just stupid.

/

Didn't expect anything better from Gerald, all she writes are cuckold stories. She loves to torture the husband as much as possible. I expected better from the 'Tramp though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I give you kudos for thinking outside the box, the beginning and ending are in conflict with one another. Your wife cheats on you so you start a relationship with your antagonists ally? Doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, taking up with a bitch that helped lead your wife astray, sucks balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author who is the gender confused child of a tramp strikes out with this story that repeats itself again and again.

Maybe a T count should be done and meds given to this usually ok writer.

Maybe a negative rating system too would be good.

This story is a solid -4.

wylie236wylie236over 2 years ago

Well, that was a complete waste of my time.

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

Seriously???? Rob ends up with the "happy ever after" with Avril; who along with her husband seduced and had a 20-year secret affair behind his back? Her affair with Phillipe span the majority of Rob & Karen's marriage life. And during that time, and continuing after Phillipe died; Avril continued having an affair with Karen. And that's all before adding that Karen moved her lover into their house & their marital bed with her two young children present while he was fighting the first Iraq war. And before he gets back, turns the two children against their father to the point where they keep her affair with Phillipe & Avril secret for almost 20 years. And don't get me started on Karen & Avril believing the Karen's nude painting by Phillipe is just the most wonderful thing in the world.

I really like this author and I have enjoyed many of his stories. But I sorry, in real life there are consequences to Karen's 20-years of betrayal, cheating, lies, lack of any type of conscience, etc. that would rain destruction in some form or fashion on all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm saying nothing that others haven't said already , But your ending is unbelievable.. What is so surprising to me it's pricing to me is that it also seems to go against common themes in your other stories. I cannot see how any rational man would not have blamed Avril. In his eyes, I would have thought that she would be a constant reminder of what had cost him his marriage. Perhaps you were in a good mood when you wrote this.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Why getting involved with Avril?

It makes no sense for Rob getting involved with the ex-wife of the adulterer, and lover of his ex-wife. Karen doesn't love her husband. She's a self-centered narcissist concerned just of her needs. She brought her lover to their house and even involved her children in the cheating. Karen only loves herself and obviously she fell in love with Phillipe and visited him as often as she could and publicly showed they were lovers and she had a cuckolded husband back home in America, "who was very understanding". She wanted her cake and she didn't care who gets humiliated or hurt as long as she was happy. She was even willing to show a painting of her affair with her painter lover to the whole world, making the husband cuckolding and humiliation a public matter. She deserves no forgiveness and any pain she suffered while dying, she deserves it as well. The end affected the overall value of the story. One of the worst of this otherwise great writer. Anyway, thanks for the story, the effort and the time writing it.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

A really good adaptation to the story

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 2 years ago

Sorry but the ending is farcical given that he almost died at the revelation that his wife had a decades long affair. His children were a party to the cover up , the reasons why he would never go in that direction go on and on. Definitely a very lazy ending to be honest, what was the point of divorcing and going back? No doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the son is a "cock smoker" the wife is a "lying, cheating, pedophile loving dyke swamp donkey" well that sucks for the stupid push over pussy of a husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO... WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Big fucking cuck and a loser!

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

I'm sorry, I hated this. Really REALLY hated this.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I will give you a pass

on all of the "I still love you"

"you are forgiven" etc.

I don't know what caused it but I hope I never catch the same disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think a lot of people reading this from what I have read do not understand life. I enjoyed it

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

A very good story from a very good writer. This is a good as the original. THANKS FOR THE READ! cd

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

This is my favorite "Another Love" ending. Lots of emotion.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 2 years ago

A much better ending except for Rob and Averil getting together at the end. It just doesn't make any since he would accept with open arms a person who knew of the affair and could see nothing wrong with it. Their values are so far apart just cannot accept he would accept Averil in his life. A constant reminder of the betrayl of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much better than the original story. I couldn't even finish the original store because of Karen's inability to acknowledge the wrong in what she had done. A store needs to have one foot set in reality to be interesting..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best of all versions of this story. Good job! BUT, it could have been better. Phillipe’s entire existence was based on his legacy after death. His painting were his most treasured asset. They were more important than anything else including all of the lovers he had. The story should have included a “accidental fire” at the art exhibit where all of Phillipe’s best painting burned! That would have been the best way to pay Phillipe back for taking his wife. Also he should never have taken up with Avril after Karen’s death. She would have been much older than Rob since she would have married the much old Phillipe early in his career. Rob should have married a much younger woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending sucked big time. Took up with another whore who helped his original whore wife deceive him, no hell no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so, divorced one bitch and married another bitch, do we have a continuation and another divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why? Avril is an even bigger bitch than his wife was. Forgiving Karen on her death bed was an appropriate decision, even though I doubt that I could have done so. But Avril is a garbage human being who was a significant part of her despicable husband's vile behavior. She and the rest of her family could rot in hell; no forgiveness for her or any of them, ever. 2** because it is reasonably well written but the story outcome is disappointing to put it mildly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, as the old saying goes, RIGHT OUT OF THE FRYING PAN AND INTO THE FIRE. why in hell would he want to start a relation with the very person who helped his dead bitch wife fuck him over to begin with. This story ending is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave up on page 2. He's got no balls. Why in the world would he talk to them in the hospital? Because he's a wimp and a cuck. He deserved all the shit they bestowed upon him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think possibly I would rather have gone to bed with Queen Victoria than Avril. And Queen Victoria has been dead for more than a hundred years.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

I consider this version to be the best of the Another Love sequels. Bit uneven in the middle where Karen reverts to “Rob is throwing away their marriage.” Seems like she jumped to that pretty quickly. Also, Avril didn’t deserve Rob…she was fully culpable in the betrayal and didn’t suffer at all for it.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I have loved mostly what I read from Saddletramp1956.

THat is why I considered him one of my fave authors.

Because I find his work agreeable, no nonsense straight up no cuckolds.

And I hate cuck stories.

/

I can't say I've read this before. I do think I've read the original story from the original author and I also think I've read some alternatives on this story, but cannot remember if I have read ST1956's version. So I'll treat this as something I didn't read before.

I find this one well-written. In fact, I think he made a lot of effort to make this a very poignant, the confrontation between the wife and husband was done as humanely as possible, no macho action from the husband.

/

And that is where my problem is, I find what the wife did to Rob was so much despicable that what she did really trumps what Linda did to Jim in GA's February Sucks. A hundred times over. And I find the husband is a semi-wimp. The conversations Rob had with Karen was irritatingly WIMPY that by the latter pages it drove me to consternation every time they talk. And made the story longer with the gist of their conservation being similarly repeated which compounded my irritation more and made me want to stop reading this

/

And then the ending. I nearly threw my keyboard. This is how irritated I was. Rob gonna hitch or have sex with that whore/harlot Avril who is the half of the despicable depraved duo of Philippe and Avril who contributed much to the destruction of his marriage with Karen. And he happily went upstairs to lick that vagina that had been entered by countless/multiple phallus.

No I change my mind. ROB IS A CUCK, WIMP, SIMP, DOORMAT. What little spine ST1956 gave Rob, ST1956 had demolished it the end . Avril's presence was one of the reason he had an heart attack, bringing that despicable painting.

/

This was a cuck story after.

And I don't regret giving 1 star to one of the best writers in LW.

Why? Because I truly hate spineless, wimpy, half-man cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Avril and Rob together? NO WAY! This sequel was well-written up until that point, but became a one star ⭐️ story! Sorry, ST but you really missed the mark with that ending!

MrBill323MrBill323about 2 years ago

Hated the ending He should have hated Avril forever

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Yeah, I hated that he ended up with Avril.

It is a bad idea to marry someone who has cheated or condoned cheating in others.

They have no concept of fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well....all I can say is maybe prison wouldn't have been so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck Avril. I normally like your stories but this one sucked. To marry a whore who helped your whore wife cheat for 20 years is simply bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He married, Avril. What the actual F**k. I'd rather strop a razor on my dick. She has no sense of honor, fidelity, or empathy. Rob's point of view was just invalid and silly to her. 5 stars, right up until then. Had do downgrade it to 3 for an internally inconsistent story line. Oh, and because it made me throw up in my mouth a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting! He can't forgive his wife and stay with her but he can fall in love and marry the wife of the man who cuckolded him, a woman who also cuckolded him? I liked the MC's backbone right until he caved and let the French Canadian slut "heal" him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He's a lot more forgiving than I would be. In that situation I think I would be going for a complete scorched earth policy. And it would be directed towards my wife, Avril and her family and my so-called sons.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Interesting. What I'm surprised about is that 1) he didn't tell the doctors to get Karen and Avril out of his room when he was at the hospital initially, and 2) there should have been a medical order preventing them from seeing him after he saw the counselor, and especially at the rehab. I'm not sure I would have gotten together with Avril, but maybe she did prove herself over 6 years.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Well that was bollocks, after dumping on a marriage for twenty plus years someone is going to get told to fuck off.

Still, as usual Saddletramp manages to kill off at least one of the villains in the end, why he wanted the other one god only knows. Just proves even a genius can be a moron.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Saddletramp you know I love your stories but one little flaw. Even though retiring Avil was a devote communits unless something happened in between.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story and much better written than the original story. I never thought Robert would get together with Avril after the divorce but it all worked out for the best. I give the story here five stars. Great job!!!

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

I liked this take, certainly more than the "threesome solves everything" approach taken in Ch. 03 of the original. But having Rob shack up with and eventually marry Avril at the end rang false to me. I can't see him wanting anything to do with Avril or anyone else connected to Phillipe at that point, especially someone who had been so adamantly in favor of the affair.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

basically, all good but I would have absolutely Nothing to do with Avril or any of her relatives as their minds, morals, values are so different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All good until the end.2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Much better ending than the original. But the stuff with Avril at the end makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't believe I could have been as forgiving as he seems to be. I think I would have burned that house to the ground. I would have disowned my children. I would destroyed all of the paintings of that guy that I find. Then I would have sent hate to my soon to be ex-wife and her girlfriend. There would never be any forgiveness for the depth and scope of that type of treachery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If it wasn’t for the small children that were there at ‘Thanksgiving’, he should’ve sealed the exits, and then burned down the house!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For whoever said “ If it wasn’t for the small children that were there at ‘Thanksgiving’, he should’ve sealed the exits, and then burned down the house!

ZK” I completely fucking agree with with you!!! Should have ruined her life and the artists art thing and not forgive her and not agree with her requests to be with Avril. I didn’t like this story but I do like some of your other story’s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great job, Author! I began this with my usual sign-off because there is far too much to say without turning my comments into a rant. You have the writing ability to bring forth emotions - strong ones. This ending to the sad story of how cheating can and does have unintended consequences upon those who do not deserve them is much, much better than Parts 3 & 4 to the original set. I found myself wanting to wring the neck of the woman who thought what she did was simply something she needed and all he (husband) had to do was to put it aside and move on. Yeah, right! I surely would not have suspected that the cheated-on husband would have lowered himself into the arms and no-standards of a woman who was hardly deserving of the type of love, faithfulness and trust he had given to his deceased mate. I gave you 5-stars because of your writing ability, not for the storyline; I detest that sort of thing. Oh well, I must wonder if there is such a thing as "True love"?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

All good except getting with Avril. Her and Her scumbag smarmy artist husband were devoid of morals. They acted like feral alley cats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, was a good story until the forgiveness.....I am only a human (can't be Jesus or God and forgive everyone) and I have a very low tolerance for cheating and stealing and lying. I would have NEVER let her or her "friend" anywhere near me after 2 decades of being used......very much BS of this guy to basically forgive and forget 😡😡😡

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 2 years ago

Every thing fine to the last few paragraphs. Both Karen and Avril were sluts and he shut out Karen to her ending which was just fine, Then ruined it by accepting the remaining slut. Not good.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Sad tale but well written. 5/5

Oldfart72Oldfart72almost 2 years ago
Crap

All your shit about a proper ending w as crAp. The only way to end this was for him to tell them Togo fuck themselves. What crap!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 2 years ago

I definitely agree with EXursusRhere, you had a nicely done story till the end. Avril should be sent back to Canada. She, like Karen, were cheating sluts. Oh boo hoo hoo, Karen dies of cancer - it's called KARMA. What I didn't like was that his acceptance of forgiveness. Hello, she cheated on him for 20 years. Kiss my ass, no forgiveness, and especially no accepting Avril as a friend. Gave it 2/5 because of the crappy ending. It could have been 5/5 but oh well.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
hmmm

well written more realistic than the third and fourth chapter written by geraldrichard. until the ending sorry but i would never have married the woman that helped her husband steal my wife while she herself slept with other men! once a cheater... always a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I normally like (and welcome) SaddleTramp's take on things but Avril is just as terrible as Karen. To me this is a fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ZEROZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO... THAT IS SIX, REPEAT SIX ZEROS. I BAILED OUT OF THIS SHIT WHEN HE SAID ""I honestly don't know, Karen," I said." Any rational ball-bearing self-respecting MAN would have KNOWN. He should have blasted the painting, blasted BOTH bitches, and then blasted HIMSELF because he is not fit to live.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Great story up until his return to her death bed, and his having anything at all to do with Avril! That cunt just just as guilty of destroying his marriage as Karen was. So were his sons. Zero across the board for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why didnt he tell hospital to keep the 2 sluts out of his room? fuck the whole family. why give up his half of the houe w/o compensation? He said the right things but didnt really feel or act as hurt an betrayed as he should. 3 stars. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking dirtball

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do you tell some you love them and treat them so cruel by cheating on them.

LEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole story, the original and this conclusion, are bullshit. Dude, you write better than this. This story has zero redeeming value.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

4stars for the effort, however the end is just inverosímil

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your better than this crap. Unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He can kiss his security clearance goodbye after marrying a Communist.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
No

No way as good as the original.I can't believe he would shack up with a slut like Avril,probably because he has never heard the saying,a leopard can't Chang its spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck! Terrible ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the Saddletramp we’ve grown to love and admire.

I was hoping to find two plus smoking bodies in the Canadian woods, the exhibition laughed out of existence and two contrite sons begging for never given forgiveness!

Sad to see a great author dragged into the “Forgiveness at any cost” mire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the most part, I have enjoyed your stories quite a bit. And this is certainly a step up from the original posters ending. But, frankly, still quite awful. I read the original story only because you referenced it and it was sickening. The shotgun destruction of the portrait was a good moment. Until you turned this man back into a whimpering cuckhold for his delusional wife and her lover, co-consipiritor, enabler, and the person who gaslighted him the most. Sorely disappointed.

I won’t say it’s poorly written because that’s not true. But it’s poorly conceived and horribly disrespectful to the man’s character you created.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I have read the original story and must say i like yours better. But i also discovered that most LW stories and even in real life, LW has a twisted sense of 'love' and 'mistake'. If you love someone, you do not bring upon hurt and pain to that person. If it was a mistake, it should end after the first time and remedy being brought about. But some affairs lasted months, years and in this story decades. While this is fiction, but there are real incidents too. I like the portrait blown to bits, felt somewhat vindictive. Some even till they die, they didn't feel remorse or ashamed of what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he traded in one hoe for another?! That was your big rewrite?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories