All Comments on 'Another Love Pt. 01'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Love - cheating is not love

What a way to find out that your "loving wife" was sleeping with a man who seduces married women and then let that man move into her and her husbands home while he was activated into battle. Nothing loving about this wife who continued this affair until her lovers death and then she went into morning (pretending to miss her children). Not much hope here for a cheating slut that brought another man into the family life and continued that relationship for over 20 years - hubby needs to kick her to the curb real quick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars..... I have the REAL solution for this cunt.

When she gets home... Walk her into their bedroom where she'll see that portrait hanging over THEIR bed. Then... when the initial shock wears off and she turns to give him a line of bullshit, she's looking into the muzzle of a .357 magnum and finally understands that there are consequences. The last words she hears before the bullet hits her face are, "Nice picture. I really appreciated the shock of finding out about you shitting on me, our marriage, our home and our family. Now here's a shock for you. Good Bye, you cheating slut." (loud explosion.... a thud... then silence)

"John, I'm calling to tell you that your mother is dead. She's lying on the bedroom floor, next to the bed she fucked Phillipe in. Yes, I finally found out about her lover living in MY house, sleeping with MY wife, while I was on active duty.... and that she continued their relationship until he died. You've known about it all these years and never said a word. I want to thank you for disrespecting your father. You're the oldest so I'm leaving it to you to tell the other kids that I didn't accept being cuckolded very well. There was no discussion. She saw the portrait that Phillipe painted. I'd hung over what I always thought was hers and MY bed. When she turned to look at me, I said good bye and ended it. Now I'm going to go change my Will to leave everything to the Salvation Army. Fuck All Of You Ungrateful Motherfuckers."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Divorce is a great way to end a toxic relationship, but a self defeating form of revenge.

The fact that he had no inkling his wife was unfaithful indicates she was not that invested in the affair, or this was a shallow tepid distant marriage. Apparently it did not change anyone's behavior to a degree that impacted their relationship, such as it was. And at this point all he knows is what this strange woman has told him. He needs to hear his wife's side of the story before making any decisions.

Of course it is absurd that Avril thought he knew of his wife's betrayal. There had to be conversations about what he knew. Conversations about how to keep her husband from finding out, how to keep the boys from telling their father. If this uses the premise that the boys thought their father knew and was OK with it, well, that will be a lame and tired plot device. It will also explain why the boys are distant from this pathetic cuckold.

I will withhold rating until I see how you spin this setup. So far it is a bit weak. How could this woman be so selfish, deceiving and betraying, and at the same time be a loving generous wife and mother? I look forward to reading how you make this believable.

Thanks for the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

RAAC warning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I agree with anonymous 8/3

I am not sure where this will go. I can see several ways this plays out especially given the age of the betrayal.

I think a lot will be how she defends herself.

His initial reactions seem absolutely normal given what has been just thrown in his face. There is no reason to doubt the woman. She has the picture as well.

What I wait to see is their interaction when she gets back. That will decide for me whether a reconciliation should be possible or whether the poison even this amount of time later will seep too deep.

It was easy reading so far. Nothing dragging on or repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving wife?

So she kept cheating this man for over twenty years? And no guilt to at least break it off or no confession to the cuckold? Apparently she didn't care enough for her husband to at least try to keep it a secret cause her late lovers wife had the painting. And she could still stand in front of him and tell him she loved him? Wow!! talk about cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I suggest

That every reader go back and rate every story by RG that they haven't already rated. Based on writing this pile of shit, we give him the scores that anyone writing this deserves. I want him to be the lowest ranking author in the history of literotica. That's the place he deserves.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago
@ anonymous

I suggest you get a fucking life. You're a retard. You want to score all of this writer's stories low because you didn't like one? Is that your "logic"? Your life must be pretty miserable if you are putting that much emotion into a writer who couldn't give a fuck less about whether or not you take another breath.

Please get a woman. You need one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

just to piss off the fool annony, this guy reads every fucking one of these stories and then bitches like the old ugly fat fag he is.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
entitlement.

Tell her not to come home from her trip. I'd cut the canvas across her neck and ask where she wants it sent. Then, I'd tell her I was doing DNA tests on the boys. Do not ever let me see you again, because I will hurt you. Do you understand. Believe me.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Here we have a self-pitying, passive guy who evidently can't relate to anyone.

And were to sympathize with him? Not. Too many character inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheat

I think it is most abominable to cheat on ones husband when they are away serving their country,I'd like to here her pathetic excuse. Although what she wanted really was cock...

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
I usually believe in redemption, not this time!

She is a weak willed, round heeled slut. This was no spontaneous short term dalliance, it was a continuous and deliberate affair that she and her "sophisticated" French Canadian friends described as something of a grand passion. On the contrary, she felt sorry for herself and was too self centered to pass on the opportunity. She even convinced their children to conceal the facts of her behaviour. She Has all the hallmarks of s sexual sociopath; he should kick her to the curb and get on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a crap!!! I bet it ends in cuckold/wimp!!! MINUS 5*!!!

She is the worst slut of wives, married and cheated in a way its beyond reality!!! How can people live with such a burden?? How can she look in the eyes of her husband how can she live a life out of lies and deception??? Its one of the deal breaker for partnership!!! And only insane or perverted people can refer to love to hold on on such a marriage!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MY SEQUEL TO THIS CHAPTER

My apologies to RichardGerald for posting this here. I am happy to remain a nony mouse but if he wants to post this as a new story rather than as a comment then please feel free. I have assumed that Avril has told Rob more than was revealed in this chapter but nothing more than what Karen reveals in chapter 2. My sequel takes the form of a letter to Karen, written by Rob and left on the table. Please excuse the non-USA spelling of some words. Here she blows!

My dearest Karen,

For two days now I have sat and looked at the painting of you, and it is indeed a beautiful painting. I see the room we decorated together, your grandmother’s chair, and the bed we shared, made love in, and snuggled in with our boys when they were young. I see the love in your eyes and the enigmatic smile on your face, just as I have seen it for all our married lives. But now I know that I was not alone in sharing those special moments and building those intimate memories. The love and affection that I imagined we equally shared turns out to be less than equally shared. You received all of mine, but I did not receive all of yours

I know you will say you love me, and that your affair was a loving and beautiful one and somehow justified because of that. Avril certainly felt that way but I cannot share that opinion. If it was so beautiful why did you hide it from me for the almost 20 years it went on for? No matter how I try to see it from your point of view I still see a wife who has lived two lives – one with her husband and one with her lover.

From what Avril has told me your affair started soon after the birth of Kevin. She also told me that you were going through a period of depression and had lost interest in sex, and that Phillipe had re-kindled your appetite and that I was the benefactor. I suppose I should be grateful for that, but I rather think you never entered the liaison with the object of improving our marriage. Hell, there are plenty of professional councillors who do nothing but get marriages back on track, but I suppose a good fuck was quicker and cheaper. If only you had been honest and confided in me at that time we may have moved on and made our marriage even stronger. Instead, you have deceived me in a cruel and heartless way.

Your incredible deceit is made even worse because although your lover and his wife had an understanding and acceptance that they would seek love and sex outside of their marriage, I recall no such agreement between us that you could also partake in a similar way. Yet this is exactly what you have been doing for almost 20 years. While your lover, his wife, and you were in on the secret, your loving cuckolded husband was not.

I know of two couples who have had rocky marriages, where in one case the wife had a brief affair and in the other the husband had one. Both affairs were short and the guilty parties owned up and begged forgiveness which was granted. Both marriages are still going strong over 16 years later. If they could do it, why couldn’t you? I think I would have forgiven you if you had ended it before I went to Kuwait, but we both know that your adultery actually increased once I had gone.

Karen, I don’t know if I ever told you, but the only thing that kept me going during the war was the thought of you and the boys waiting at home for me. Imagine the deep hurt I now feel when I look at that painting, knowing that as soon as I was out of the door your lover was taking my place, in our house, in our bedroom and in our bed. Did he sleep on the same side as me? Did he cuddle you and share intimate smiles like we did? Did you even think of me when I was away, or were you too preoccupied with your own selfish needs?

Which leads me to subject of the relationship I have with my boys. When your lover moved into our house Kevin was six and Oscar would have been only two. Do you have any idea at all of the psychological damage you have probably inflicted on them, especially on Oscar who was in his formative years when the bond between father and son is at its greatest? When you invited Phillipe in you not only got a lover but the boys got a surrogate father. They saw you and him living as they had seen us live, and must have wondered if this was normal. If that alone wasn’t enough, you compounded the damage by telling them they could never divulge your adultery to me, obligating them to always be careful in what they said. No wonder I seem to have an uneasy relationship with them. By living with your lover in our bed for 10 months you not only destroyed my trust in you, but you also destroyed the close bond that should exist between me and my sons. That was something that was not yours to give, and for this I can never forgive you.

And what about those little trips you did to Montreal? I now know that your deceit continued right up to the time Phillipe died, only three short months ago. Avril said that your physical relationship had ended years earlier, but that is little consolation when it had been continuing for almost the whole of our marriage.

As I write this I keep looking at the painting, but what I no longer see is the loving wife I had. She has been replaced by a heartless monster. Her smile is now a mocking laugh, a little “in joke” between her and her lover at my expense. In some way, the painting has steeled my resolve to divorce you as soon as possible. I am moving out tonight and will not be here when you read this. I am prepared to split everything 50/50, which should appeal to your sense of humour because 50% of your married life is what you gave me.

And please don’t even try to contact me to “explain”. I know you will be surprised, even hurt, by what I am doing. You will be wondering how I could be so heartless because for the last 20 years I was happy with you, and you haven’t changed so why do I want to divorce? But that’s the problem – you haven’t changed and you can’t change the past.

On the other hand, I am not the husband you left 2 days ago. I’ve realised that the marriage I thought I had was a sham. I thought I had a wife I could trust with my life, but that trust has gone. I thought I had a wife who shared my views on marriage, but I was so, so wrong. I thought I had a wife who was faithful and honest, but she has failed miserably on both counts. The wife I knew in my mind is dead and I’m grieving. The wife I had would never have done the things you did to me and my boys. So please, don’t try and impersonate her and pretend she has come back. The wife I knew, loved and cherished is dead and now I just want to mourn in peace.

Regards from Someone you once knew.

Rob placed the letter on top of the table by the painting, took off his wedding ring and placed it on top, then started carrying his belongings downstairs to the moving van.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope the painting is destroyed by the end

The husband should film himself urinating on and then lighting the portrait on fire. That won't resolve anything, but it will make for a good piece to the story.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
20 YEARS SECRETS AND AFFAIRS

are they easier to cope with than one more recent, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks***

Now on to Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a clueless loser husband story

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good beginning!!!

Please let it not end in your normal cuckold fantasy!!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Where Did Karen Say She Was Going....

....When she went to the funeral? The lying bitch doesn't deserve Rob, that's for sure. If you want to know what I really feel about this character, see my comment following the last segment.

Disgusting Skank is the only way to describe her....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Like Anonymous 08/02/2016

I agree. That makes so much sense. Hang that monstrosity of a cheating whore over the bed in the room where she was unfaithful to her husband. When she turns around to spew her lies, bring up the .357 and BLAM! Well, this explains why his sons are so distant to him. They do not recognize him as their father or dad. To them, Philippe is that to them. The husband never had a chance. The boys did not need a father figure. They had one already...their real father. Since Avril thought the husband had known about his wife and Philippe, it is safe to say that the boys thought so also.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Old Comments

@LordSlamdawgg 07/29/16 Re: “A Lovely Man” – As has been discussed in later chapters, maybe the “stiffness” with his sons is due to their involvement with their mother’s infidelity!

@Anonymous 07/29/16 Re: “Giant Plot Holes” – You have the timing off. The affair didn’t start the first year of their marriage, it was after the birth of their SECOND son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For part 2 "armature.... amateur.... let's call the whole thing off"

The French may be known for selling their "never fired, only dropped once" rifles, but their true weapon is the "oui, oui". Hahaha. Now, what the fuck is an "armature" painter? Is that supposed to be amateur? Methinks (that's all the Shakespeare I will give you here) this story was written by an "armature" hahahaha

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@LordSlamdawgg - AGAIN!

"The part that ' got me ' was how he confessed that he wasn't at ease with his sons as adults." - Did it ever occur to you that the source of the unease wasn't HIM, but the boys, stemming from their part in their mother's affair?

"The long lapsed affair was discreet and never raised the slightest ripple on his consciousness." - "Discreet" as far as hiding it from HIM goes, but not so discreet that his sons didn't know that another man replaced him in their mother's bed!

"Don't ask, don't tell, don't even wonder about the nature of the female beast" - This sounds like you're blaming HIM for serving his country! And it wasn't like he volunteered, he was called up!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks103

I could argue with you but don't have the time.( unlike Swinger Joe) The fact is that you aren't equipped to understand writers on Richard Gerald's level . There is a book called " The Book of Great Books ". 100 classics of Western Literature are analyzed and broken down on multiple levels. I just finished "Catch 22" and am now working on "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoevsky.

My advice to you in terms of becoming a mature reader who gleans 50-75 % of insights from first class author's work. Is to comment about 75% less and embark on the reading program above. After you read about 30 of master class tomes out of 100 , then return to this story and treat yourself to fully understanding it for the first time .

I know this communique sounds patronizing , wish there was more time to couch these words in more diplomatic and flowery phrases. Sorry about that..Gotta gox as I must make my way in this wicked world.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@LordSlamdawgg

It not only SOUNDS "patronizing", it IS patronizing!

For you to state that because I don't agree with YOU that I don't fully understand it is insulting.

Please don't bother replying, I will simply allow you to join SwingerJoe on my "do not engage" list.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
You're no fun, SB

The longer your 'Do Not Engage' list, the less fun you will be to those of us who enjoy watching the sideplay in the commentaries.

Not only that, what will happen to your attempt to reach the incomparable Tazz at the top of the list of prolific commentators? SBrooks103X has already bypassed SBrooks. You'll have so much less to say if you don't engage with Joe and the good LordSD.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon

I have plenty to comment on just sticking to the stories, and I have no problem with an honest interchange, but I don't intend to be insulted and lectured to.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
That hurt...

I knew it was coming but it still hurt as much as when I found out myself. You are truly a gifted writer and right now I hate you for it. Not really but ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
Why. WHY must the husband speak to Karen

Is there anything she can say explain do theorize which should make her heinous vial betrayal acceptable under any conditions?

The problem with this story and most of the stories that Richard Gerald Wright's is at well let's face it the author is a fucking retard.

He dig these holes that are so massive so extreme so overwhelmingly vile and against the very basic human sense that such actions by anyone from 1person to another that any action by Human .... Similar to what the wife has done to her husband.... Would never be acceptable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yep

All women are sluts if thsy have a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mistitled

She did not love husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
confusing story ...

The idea that this woman was facing a "cruel world" and needed the "comforts" of a lover, is a non-starter. First of all, she has her own successful career with a sufficient income. Secondly, her husband is either a naval officer with a great income, providing her, and the children with ample income and support, or he is a civilian contractor, and receives even more income. His deployment was set at just 12 months, and although "stop-loss" policies, initiated in those days, may have kept him in-country for a longer period, he and his family would have been well provided for.

It's clear that the De Monte family all have quite different moral standards, but that did not excuse her for initiating the affair. She clearly lacked the normal moral fiber to remain faithful to her marriage vows. As we see in the following chapters, their affair continued almost unchecked for 20 years. I would have preferred to have seen the story take a different trajectory shortly after the end of the 2nd chapter. It is, however, delicious, intriguing, unsettling, and very well done. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!!

She betrayed him for the last 20years and cuckolded him for that time!! And all he has to say is: I shall not move it from where it sits!! Idiotic and pathetic and only meaningful if you are a cuckold!!! But cuckolds are perverts who needs mental help!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Fuck

you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agree with Schwanze

closet cuck overload old boy, our heads are spinning, we must unite or risk losing our precious bodily fluids!

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Re: "Stoop"

You write: "The first floor you enter by a short set of steps called a stoop, and there is a separate front entrance below the steps. Presumably this is where the word stoop comes from, as you must bend to enter the lower door."

No. "Stoop" is what every New Yorker grows up calling the three to eight steps leading to the front door of any house in the city, the "ground floor" raised above any winter snow level, the "cellar" mostly below ground with barely-above-ground cellar windows, through one of which a coal truck could periodically pour coal for the house furnace. We often played "Stoop Ball," routinely when I was a kid, the person "up" -- who is his whole team -- standing in front of the stoop and throwing a tennis ball at it in such a way that it bounces back in the air to two or more people behind him who are prepared to catch it on no bounce("OUT!"). Or it can get past them for a base hit or a home run. Try it, it's a skill easily learned by any five-year-old, and managed masterly by the time you're ten. Do any New York kids still play it?

The word survives from the first Dutch settlers of the "New Amsterdam" colony -- later the "New York" colony after the Duke of York's short war -- "stoup" meaning in Dutch simply, "step" or "steps." No one needs to stoop while climbing a stoop, though the servants' entrance of every "Brownstone House" (there are many thousands lined up in block after block of lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, each now of inestimable price!) is often "below steps." As any Native New Yorker who now rents and lives in this lowest level can tell you, "My front door's below the stoop." The door's full height, no need to stoop!

Sorry, now back to a fine story with -- apparently -- a fine alternative ending just posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This should be the start of

A very public divorce and the demonstration of utter contempt of the cheating whore wife. A brief affair at a young age perhaps but the decades old romantic affair cannot be forgiven ever! Sad story from a uncaring author and a story that I hope that I can forget! Damm if they only had selective mind cleanser.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I'd burn the Bitch. No remorse, no mercy for women or men who cheat on their spouses who are deployed and risking their lives. When I got the Email inviting me to my Fiance's wedding I was filled with such rage and sorrow. It took taking an IED to the face before I pulled my head out of my ass. But had I been home and not deployed I honestly think I would have killed her or severely hurt her. I never did understand when guys got crazy when they got the bad news. I definetly understand now. And I can definetly understand (though not condone) why a good buddy of mine hunted down his wife, who had cheated on him and had 2 children from 2 different men while we were deployed 18 months, why he hunted her down and killed her. Such betrayals are bad enough, but it takes a special kind lowlife to cheat on a deployed spouse.

As for this story I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle Avril for her take on an 'innocent' love. What a crock, but you got me hooked. I need to know how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Destroy It

Put a knife through the canvas many times, take bits out of it and hang it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Good story

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise. It is a good story. I haven't read one like this in some time. It flowed well, easily understood, and possible, or feasible.

It kept my attention that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plot Holes

Very well written, created an emotional response, but fails because of the huge, gaping plot holes. The writer chose a realistic style. That means the reader should expect the story to adhere to our world, as we know it. Given that, the story rapidly unravels because nobody acts like this in the real world. How does nobody ever give a hint to the husband that something is wrong? No neighbors ever mention the French family that lives in his house? The boys never mention the French family at school to any friends or teachers and they in turn mention it in passing at school functions? Karen and the sons have no interactions with the wives and kids of men in the husband's military unit or work? So none of those wives or kids then tell their husbands or father's who then pass it along to the man in the story? The sons never blurt out the truth in a moment of anger at mom? The boys never realize their mother has screwed over their father for decades and confess to him? Sorry. The story fails at it's most basic level. Come on, I knew a guy for about six months before I met his wife. Within five minutes I knew she was cheating on him. I told him. He refused to believe me. About a month later he walked into my office, sat down and told me I was right. That's how the real world works. If I would do that for a guy I just met, someone would have clued the husband in this story in years before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More proof

That every woman will be a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it. I would take a picture of it and send it to everyone she knows with a short note telling who painted it and that the artist was living with her wil he was away serving.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story

The kids are not his, she should be acid dipped 3 or 4 times, set on fire, and taken pics of to post with the portrait, title it betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good...

Had me confusing with ll the going to war while the family stayed behind after confirmin that he only knew her after leaving the navy. Excited to see where this goes.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Oh wow, that is a horrible way to learn, fucking someone else is bad enough, but to continue it, with her young children right there, while he has been called back up into the service in a war zone. That's horrible, cruel, and unconscionable.

Never ever marry a virgin. Always Always marry a woman who has had lots of experience and has sown her wild oats deeply and often. I made that mistake the first time, and corrected it the second time, and the second marriage is the happiest I've ever been.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Well, maybe that's why he doesn't get along that well with his sons - as they grew up they remembered and came to realize that he was cucked when they were small. You'd think they'd be very leery of mom too.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Found this

Found this after seeing saddletramp's sequel. I see how the bitch Karen cheated, and lied to him for so many years. I see how she ruined his relationship with his sons. I can see why so many hate the enabler Avril. Hope they all burn.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Just read this for the second time.

The writing is well done. The description of Karen's betrayal is gut wrenching and complete. She obviously knows she is wrong otherwise why would she have hid it from her husband for so long. That is where she failed. She cheated. She stabbed her husband is the back. She betrayed him in the worst way that a wife can. She snuck around behind his back, and has no way to save her husband. Loved the story. Hated Karen. Felt a lot of empathy for the husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

The story that spawned all t he sequels. I hate Karen already and would dig up Phillipe and Lisa on him. RG is a great author and has inspired a lot of others to follow up his work.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Love the story - at least this "chapter.

5 stars for evoking so much emotion within me.

I've read the other chapters and I chose not to rank them. The following chapters were well written, but I HATED the story: hated what the wife did, hated how the kids were involved and complicit, and hated how everyone but the wronged party was portrayed as being open-minded and above reproach.

hjethjetalmost 4 years ago
Only four stars...

Should of destroyed the painting If the whore, no mater how supposedly value it was

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Para todos los capítulos.

Puede ser que la mierda vieja no huela tanto, pero sigue siendo mierda.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
There is a better ending to the story by GeorgeAnderson

I suggest that readers read "Another Love: Lost" by GeorgeAnderson, which provides a much better written and more plausible ending to the story. https://www.literotica.com/s/another-love-lost?page=1

Karen had given herself fully to her lover and denied her husband for 20 years, and caused her sons to be estranged from their father, and did so without regret or apology. And we are expected to believe that a husband would accept such betrayal simply because he would have a threesome with two whores?

The ending by GeorgeAnderson is still somewhat unsatisfactory because karen was not really punished, but at least we do not have wimp of a husband willing to accept 20 years of betrayal and denial.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
Whore

Liar. Slur. Cheater. Worst kind of human being. Involving her children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would have placed my hands around her neck& squeezed. Nothing but a slut. With her husband in the service, she should have been ashamed. She didn't deserve to live, as that asshole didn't either

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

Sadly when I was in the Gulf .. I saw a Lot of My friends get the Dear John Letters . Most of them went on with their lives .. Sadly a few did not fair so well . I would have handed the painting to the Slut only after She signed the Divorce Papers . Either sign the papers or watch Me burn the painting ..

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago

Why should it be ok for him to leave his wife behind and she has to do without? No way she is entitled to have love while he has his planes and excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
macktheknife2's comment

mactheknife2--Trolling is not nice; be good or you will have to go to your room.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

I wish you would not do foretelling in your writing. It's annoying and out of place. You know what I mean.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

And, your habit of the dumb guy who doesn't know how to ask questions about subjects he doesn't know or understand is another annoyance.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Don't like the way this was written. Flash backs and events with no background are a trouble.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

In the end it was a well disguised cuck story and nothing else. By the time you ended this you took what was a really good story, and made a husband who, in real life, would know his wife did NOT love him as a wife should and you turned him into a pathetic cuck, even the MFF smoke screen cant change that this ended up being a typical cuck story...just longer than most.

Yes this review is based on the whole worthless mess he made of it, so you intelligent people just avoid reading any more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RAAC incoming. Bad one too. Not worth the time.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

I can't believe some of the criticisms It's th read of this author's stories. Most are written well and with feeling. The stories point out the human condition. It may be something we don't agree with or condone but that's the way it is. People are good and people are bad that's what these stories are about if you hate them or love them the author has done his job. If you can't stand them don't read them. Another well written story with what I presume is good editing so good for the editors to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Painfully poignant.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago

What a tragedy; what a horrendous betrayal - that continued with lies, more lies, deceit, manipulation, and the coercion of two small children all of their lives, to lie and deceive their own father for decades and not to mention the french-pig cocksucker that should have been castrated at birth. What an evil, selfish, heartless, cruel and inhuman whore! There is no doubt now, for me, that the youngest son is actually that french pigfucker's bastard! If I was the husband, I would kill that little bastard - maybe then the whore would start to understand the pain and suffering she has inflicted on her innocent, committed, honest, loving husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story so far. As it stands I see only one way out for our cuckolded hero. One way out with two choices. First, while video taping the whole thing, slash the painting to ribbons, then set it ablaze and tape it burning to ashes. And then, hunt down “Philippe” and either beat him within an inch of his life, or just kill him. I just don’t see any other alternative. But I do look forward to whatever the author has planned. 5 stars for this build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dumb fucks have the right emotional response as regards the wife but dont read carefully, asshole phillipe is dead, revenge is only possible against the whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phillipe is dead... let the sins of the man fall on the wife and daughters. Turn their whole lives upside down. Avril being the main target as she approved and can see no wrong even though she can see how devastated he is. And as he said, in every war there is collateral damage.

As for wifey, destroy the painting take video or photos of every slash. Do the same for everything in the picture, bed, dresser, etc. Even a pair of pink panties. Then send her the videos and say there is on one thing from the picture left to destroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. How could he even function after getting this bombshell dropped on him. My thought would be to send her 2 messages. The first would be a picture of the painting and the 2nd would be a video of the painting sitting propped up in their fire pit just as he lit a match and set the obscene painting afire and let the Whore see it totally destroyed. I hope it destroyed the slut's feeling of comfort.

Asterix42Asterix42over 2 years ago

Great start. What and emotion sledgehammer he had to deal with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

This reminds me of : all the stories RG has written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Classic RichardGerald story. No BTB here. But the resignation at the end doesn't jibe with the man's character elsewhere in the story. Being cheated on for decades with the connivance of the children and accepting it? That I don't buy. And burn the painting like some other commenters state? No. More interesting to send it to her after separation accompanied by the wedding album tied together with a dead fish. The meaning- this marriage sleeps with the fishes, just like Luka Brazzi (from 'The Godfather'). A nice BIG heap of guilt. The wife character in this story (and at least the older son) sound as if they would have gotten the message. Well deserved.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a discovery to find out your wife of 26 years had a lover that was unknown to yourself. 5 stars

ttt59ttt59about 2 years ago

Never, ever, ever apologize to those who don't like your writing. I like many of your stories and don't enjoy others, but who cares? If it's dark, it's dark, but it is yours. You don't need to kowtow to anybody, just write what you think and feel. Be true to yourself, you owe nothing to anyone other than yourself!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Most us men who wind be involved and victims of divorce are not wimps or losers. We just made a bad choice on who to marry. No one has control of another person even if married. Marriage involves a vow and a promise. Some seem to conveniently forget that promise as the current divorce rate testifies.

In any business there are promises made, they usually called contracts. Failure to fulfill the contract has penalties. In case of divorce from a marriage there should be consequences and penalties for not fulfilling the contract. The problem is liberal politicians in most states have taken a contract (the marriage) and said it doesn't matter what the marriage vows say and the results of that are 'no fault' divorce laws. which I don't agree with at all. Of course the only way around that is a prenup which happens in some of these stories and it should happen in real life, oh well, that's life I guess.

Durken82Durken82almost 2 years ago

Oh great, another “cheating wife who claims to really love her husband despite having sex with other men” story. This story does NOT belong in the “loving wives” category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another heartless CUNT wife and weak coward loser hubby POS. It's all RG knows.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic, what a set up this is for us, a real treat I hope, very good character description so far

Geezer83Geezer83over 1 year ago

I so hope the next part lives up tp this onsere.

You deserve a better loction than literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you fall in love with someone other than your spouse respect them and tell them so that they can find someone that truly loves them you cheaters. Quit using them. This is BS! Wish the bastard was still alive.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

The cheating slut whore wife deserves a fate worse than death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good husband that got cheated on by a cowardly cunt loser Piece Of Shit. Faithful women are a thing of the past only sluts and simps think otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would approve of any negative actions or affects on the cheating,whore wife. SHE MUST PAY! I kind of like Avril.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

What a cold hearted woman

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

So, for all you US Veterans reading this; How do you say "Jody" in French? "Philippe".

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

Typical woman, cheating as they all do and try to call it love while her husband is fighting for his country. I have seen it happen time and time again when I was in the Marine Corps. All wives claim the same thing, "I'm lonely". Well guess what bitch, your husband is more than lonely he is in danger of losing his life while in combat. But today's women believe they can fuck any dick they can find just because her husband is 10,000 miles away. Then they expect him to come home and pick up where he left her, supporting her skanky ass. I believe that the U.S. government should pass a law where if a wife cheats on her husband while he is at war, she should be punished for her adultery with 5-10 years imprisonment. It should be a felony for any woman to shit on her husband just because she gets horny and her vibrator ran out of batteries. But alas, those cowards who stay home with mommy instead of serving their country are the bitches making the laws these days.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop never stops hurting the cuckold.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Has the author, who says himself that the characters are more like him, come out as cucckold, wimp?

I can see one thing for sure, that in my family and circle of acquaintances, including myself, I don't know of a man who would have acted like your protagonist!

It shows how different people are!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Very well written storey, enjoyed it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

So he is away fighting a war a new man moves in and their friends and neighbours don't notice? Not really credible is it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Trust me…it only gets worse.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Well, how he didn't buy into this French woman's building. Hard to come back from this. Is Phillipe's 'man's influence' why Robert isn't close to his boys?

Fuck, that is much worse than just an affair...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bullshit love. BTB!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous