All Comments on 'Another Love Pt. 01'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like to think I'm fairly level-headed, calm and slow to anger- too slow to take action if aything. I would have that picture cut to ribbons and on fire as soon as humanly possible with its destruction recorded for YouTube and if that entailed throwing the tart out of the house (head first down the stoop if necessary) then so be it.

gladventurergladventurer6 months ago

My favorite line

"It is very beautiful. He has captured her better than any photograph. He has her exactly. A beautiful whore," I said.

Avril gasped, "No! No! You must understand theirs was a thing of beauty, innocent love. Please understand," she pleaded.

...... Oh I think it is you who don't understand, there was nothing "innocent" about it. She was married to me at the time she invited a man into my house, into my bed in front of my children. What kind of woman are you Avril, that you now come into my house and present me a memorial of her infidelity and beg me to understand? Even she would not claim this was innocent or she would not have lied to me for the last 20 years about it, she would not have hid it from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

★★★★ A good beginning. I have not yet read the second and third parts, but am heading there. The writing was a little light for five stars, especial about "the engine of the F-14" flaming out. The Tomcat has two, and while it might need to drop external ordnance, it would fly back to the carrier with only one burning.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Horrific.

As soon as this French cunt left the house?

Video pointed towards the painting and the fireplace.

First I would have used a razor blade to cut the canvas from the frame. I would have then cut the canvas into about 20 pieces. Piled then uo in the fire place. Then broken the wooden frame into kindling...stacked it around rhe pieces of the painting. Then lit it all on fire. Burning it all to ashes.

Then I would have taken my wedding photos and piled them onto the fire...

When they were burned most of the way? I would have pissed all over the ashes.

I would have then posted to YouTube.

Taken the link to the YouTube video...and texted it to my wife and two sons.

Turned my phone off. Changed the locks.

Called an attorney first thing Monday morning.

And had as public a divorce scandal as possible. Lwt everyone know what a whore my bitch of an ex wife actually was.

That's it. That's how this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hard to respect anyone, let alone a man, who is still a virgin at 21. That's the first massive red flag right there.

/

Really don't know how anyone could imagine that realising your wife hasn't been faithful for a significant part of the marriage doesn't equal divorce and never seeing or speaking to them again.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip694 months ago

I agree totally with the Anonymous comment;

"Horrific.

As soon as this French cunt left the house?

Video pointed towards the painting and the fireplace.

First I would have used a razor blade to cut the canvas from the frame. I would have then cut the canvas into about 20 pieces. Piled then uo in the fire place. Then broken the wooden frame into kindling...stacked it around rhe pieces of the painting. Then lit it all on fire. Burning it all to ashes.

Then I would have taken my wedding photos and piled them onto the fire...

When they were burned most of the way? I would have pissed all over the ashes.

I would have then posted to YouTube.

Taken the link to the YouTube video...and texted it to my wife and two sons.

Turned my phone off. Changed the locks.

Called an attorney first thing Monday morning.

And had as public a divorce scandal as possible. Lwt everyone know what a whore my bitch of an ex wife actually was.

That's it. That's how this story ends."

I couldn’t have said it better myself. I’ve read it a number of times before; the original, all of the add ons, and also those that just re-wrote it. I’ve always found the general premise a bit hard to swallow. But I guess one could give it the benefit of the doubt as over time, I’ve heard of some just as strange that are true. As far as I remember, I don’t think I’ve ever commented on it. The story has always irked me; made my stomach spasm and made me feel very queasy in general, However, I would be inclined to say that is what makes a good story; one that strongly affects one’s feelings, be they either positive or negative.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Ditto what Freudzalip69 said.

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

I know the hurt a cheating wife can do to your soul.....................

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hers is such a monstrous level of betrayal as to defy belief. For 20 uears she treated her husband as a convenience; compartmentalized two different lives, almost has a schizoid aspect. If this man doesn't dump her out of hand he is beyond stupid. At this point I suspect the boys are not his, especially given how they have totally abandoned him from his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This whole series is very well written but seems flawed to me for a couple of reasons. Firstly I don't care how generally laid back, calm or shy the protagonist is or how blindsided, shell-shocked and generally discombobulated by the revelation of his wife's betrayal that picture would be in tatters and on the bonfire with the leaves he was raking up jig time.

Secondly the way the wife and later the parasite's widow and his family move in and start fluttering around the protagonist singing the bastard's praises and organizing this tribute exhibition as if 'tweren't nothing seems just extraordinarily cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As I always do on a series story I like to wait for the finish to comment. Having read other versions of this I'm interested to read this version of a wife's long term betrayal and how it plays out. All I can say so far is the first part is excellently written I can feel the husbands anguish at finding out his wife had a lover. BardnotBard

Buster2UBuster2U25 days ago

10 big Blazing stars. It is funny how you can be married to someone for 26 years and NOT know that they are the biggest whore in the world, like this poor guy's wife. Just pure low life cheating slut. She deserves to burn in hell. But this is just a story, not a docu-drama. LOL excellent writing. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous