All Comments on 'Another Love Pt. 02'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Her cavalier compartmentalization is beyond belief. She's delusional.to even think he "will understand and forgive her.

He spends a year in hell and all she can think of are her needs.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is one of the most upseting stories writen by an author that Idolises men who are both indecisive and wimps. I'm sorry I read to this far. I won't bother with the rest

SlomoverSlomover3 months ago

Robert identifies the painting as being done in the bedroom of his Albany home . Yet later in the story the painting is said to have been painted in Montreal. A minor disconnect..

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Я в шоке... Она не сожалеет и ей даже не стыдно! Искренне считает, что не сделала ничего плохого?? Как вообще можно так думать? Что за больная логика?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

totally wrong and she should be burned at the stake.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is betrayal, but this is OVER THE TOP. This is PLANNED and EXECUTED. Cheating, Lying, Cuckolding for OVER 25 YEARS. She turned her OWN CHILDREN against him. There is no way in HELL there would be forgiveness. If she isn't DEAD at the end of this story, I would be surprised. The BTB for this should be legendary.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sorry. But this is unforgivable.

How many spouses of service members have been in more dire situations in terms of loneliness and survived?

This stupid faithless cunt lasted 30 minutes coming home from dropping off her husband before jumping on this french dude's dick.

And his kids kept this all a secret?

There's no explanation that adequately justifies it. None.

And no character such as was described in the 1st installment is going to give 2 fucks about her lame ass explanation.

He walks into the main house after her ultimatum.

He says "take your dinner you made and shove up your whore ass you stupid cunt. Here are divorce papers. The house will have to be sold. We'll split the proceeds. You can always move to Montreal to he close to the du Monte family you love. Have a nice life. Tell the boys that if they want me in their lives at some point? They have to come up with some damn good explanations as to why they felt they needed to protect their slut mom and her lover. If they can't? Then I guess I'll survive without them. Bye cunt."

Seriously. How could a man betrayed so thoroughly react in any other way to this clueless female.

She demonstrates clear sociopathic behavior. Like crazy.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

She cooks him a special bribery dinner—Mac and cheese?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Neither of us have done anything wrong? Get away from the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Understand I love you that's why I fell in love with another man and F****d him and shit on our wedding vows. But he's dead now and I will give you all of my love again till you have to go away and I will find another man to love. BTB

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

"I drop to my knees and begin to cry, why had this happened now? I decide that I have only one chance, to come clean and pray that Rob will be able to get past this. I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?". The fuck you didn't. If it was ok why didn't you tell him. No shame and no regret except he found out. Dont see how you pull off reconciliation here.... and she has the gaul to schools him and say she has a live story to tell him. I have a divorce story to tell you Jesus, what a selfish bitch. Cheated, fucked up his relationship with his kids and possibly the kids themselves....

"And then he took care of my children and me when I was left alone," I begin". Not OUR kids. Again couldn't be much more selfish. She doesn't know what life is. I find it hard to believe she didn't cheat again.... And again.... And again....

I see nothing good in this woman.... maybe I'm too harsh but the character has shown no real redeeming quality to me so far.

Well writtenn and engaging though... and one of the few scenarios where I can see the guy just ignoring his wife for a while.... not running off to the other side of the country and quitting his job... Just not talking to her as he gets his thoughts and emotions in order.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

I drop to my knees and begin to cry, why had this happened now? I decide that I have only one chance, to come clean and pray that Rob will be able to get past this. I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?

Come on. She did all the wrong. This woman is delusional.

Sams_IslandSams_Island8 months ago

A classic story-rating conundrum. Reward a well-written, engaging story? Or punish the actions of a fictional character and/or her author? I'm rating these as I'm reading them (despite the plot spoilers in some comments) and will be rewarding good story telling. You've engaged me enough to want to know what happens next.

PencarrowPencarrow8 months ago
IMAGINE IF,,,,,,

I'm re-visiting "Another Love" after at least 6 years, and I no longer feel the outrage that prompted me to write the first alternate ending (and I still think Vandemonium's version is the best of them).

~

Perhaps I've become inured to stories like this, and I now tend to see them as well-written fiction, but it occurred to me that Rob could turn the tables on Karen by giving her a bit of her own medicine.

~

He could do this by telling Karen that he understands how she felt and why she did what she did, because he did something similar.

~

"What are you talking about, Rob? What do mean by doing something similar"?

"Well Karen, like you, I had a long-term affair, and I have another woman I love and together we have two children. Of course, they're really no longer children and my love and I only see them when they come home from university, but we stay in contact constantly and after our divorce is final I'll be seeing them much more. We already have a house we purchased together years ago and that's where I've been staying whenever you thought I was away on university work. I know you understand how things things go because you started it with Phillipe so I figured I should do the same".

Man, I'd love to see something like that even if Rob was just making it up, but what payback that would be. I could imagine Karen swooning and falling to the floor, but the way her character is written I don't think she'd see the irony in the situation. Oh well, at least we can dream of something like this happening.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

"FUCK YOU WHORE! EAT SHIT AND DIE! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SLUT I HAVE EVER SEEN, GO TO HELL YOU POS! DON'T EVER EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN. YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF SLUT WHORE POSSIBLE. SHAKING UP IN YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR HUSBAND IS AT WAR! DISAPPEAR NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!" said Rob. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Deception, disrespect, and betrayal on epic proportions... I just hope you don't see this as noble.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

S-L-U-T

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She basically ruined her children's relationship with their dad. She cheated on her husband for years. There really is no redeaming quality to this woman. Worse still there is absolutely no reason why he should even talk to her. A divorce is the only way forward. I normally like raac stories, but I cannot countenance the idea that someone would take back this woman who wasted his life.

Alvares1414Alvares141410 months ago

"I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry"

So why in the FUCK did you make Rob take her back in the final part?

I absolutely loathe RichardGerald specifically for this one series

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any woman who has a long-term affair and claims to love her betrayed husband more than life is delusional at best. Get as far away from the cheating skank slut as possible as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is common woman speak for I want to do this and I am going to do it. I will make up any story to justify it and once decided here is no changing her mind. She thinks it is ok to cheat, betray, lie humiliate and alienate her husband from his(?) sons. Typical woman.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Females are inherently, genetically, betrayers shopping for the best deal. They will, with absolutely no compunction, lie, cheat, steal from one male in the ardent pursuit of another. Every female is susceptible to this at any time. All feelings of guilt or unrighteousness are the remains of a veneer of “societal morality” that can wash off with the next shower. Women shop for males who will maintain their various systems: transportation, food, domicile, hormonal balance, emotional wellbeing, physical fitness, self-esteem, finances (including tax preparation), etc. Every female does this at all times. It’s just the way they are: it is a part of their human condition. Husbands are those who, at that particular time, provide either the best service in a preferred area or acceptable service in multiple areas. If he falls far enough behind, then he is history. A transactional relationship may well be the only appropriate approach to living with a female, but the male must always be aware that never has there ever been a female that felt that she got a fair deal. The demand for equity is a siren’s song. All of the exceptions to these conditions are ideals existing only in literature and myth.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes, a well written story. But… why do women feel it’s perfectly OK for them to cheat, ie commit adultery, when they have “needs” but if the husband had needs and acts on them he’s scum? The wife said she did nothing wrong. Oh, yes she did. She decided without informing her husband of her problems, her lack of sex drive and latter her loneliness. What about his loneliness in a war zone? And she kept it secret instead of telling him on his return so he could decide then to keep his relationship with her or move on. She’s an unloving slut. So no the negative comments aren’t small minded. How does she possibly think it’s OK for her to have two lovers, but not OK for her husband to have multiple lovers too? She unilaterally decided her half of the marriage was open, and denied him the chance when younger to have his own lover on the side. She’s selfish and pretty despicable. Yes, the is story is fiction, but all to often is very close to a real story.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I hate all the negative comments below, they are so small minded. This is a very well written and crafted storey which describes human emotion so well, but it’s fiction. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

This woman's picture is probably in the dictionary under "Naïve", "Narcissist", "Delusional" an "Stupid".

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

I don't believe I have ever actually despised a fictional character as much as I do this woman. I can't tell if it's from good writing? Or is it bad writing in making her deplorable? Is it a conscious decision? Or poor planning making her seem so fickle and uncaring? Interesting questions 🤔

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969about 1 year ago

"...I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry..."

The core of her thinking that blocks her husbands reasoning, ability to even try to understand, along with making his children lie to him, in addition to her lies, for so many years.

I'd be unreasonable angry and unkind, lost, and broken. I don't know if I could or would want to even try to live with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is NO WAY that she qualifies as a good wife, mother or human being, she took advantage of a loving, trusting, faithful husband just because she is a weak piece of garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DELUDED, SELF-CENTERED WHORE! He should have changed the locks, etc... and ejected her from his life completely and the sons as well for their disloyalty.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

It's always the man's fault, she used her son, and damaged that relationship beyond repair. But, hey the tramp got her needs met. These Hoes ain't loyal.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Fucking asshole cheating slut whore wife! If I was him, I would start a fire late at night and let the house. Burn down, prob not call fire dept. And leave. What a slut whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent work. But you slip a little. The last sentence of her coming clean for y

Her actions is to blame him. Her sexual issues are an accusation of him and then he left her. Not the way a loving wife takes responsibility

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

that was some shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another bunch of BS. Still wish asshole was alive. Damn homewreacker.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Fantastic second part

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Fantastic second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, she has done something wrong. Pity that she cannot see it. Perhaps she spoke no vows when she wed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really do not see how she is Aggie wife. It’s not about being a slut. It’s just all about her. Husband and children be damned

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simple truth, He was faithful to her, she was not faithful to him, SHE MUST SUFFER!

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

Utter crap. How can such drivel come out of an author. I only loved two men is such bullshit. He is off fighting a war and some low life jumps into his family and the whole family disrespect him and it is supposed to be ok because she was in love. Hate this.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Typical bullshit for this author. The whole premise is preposterous. "Avril" did not know that "Rob" and "Karen" did not have "open marriage"? Really, this is what the author wants us to accept as believable. Then he proceeds with his regular BS on open marriages.

For the amount of BS this RG has produced on LW one really needs four floors with 8 toilets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?" Yeah, right! He didn't; she sure 'n hell did. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. "

What an selfish entitled and delusional cunt. She give a bad name to women everywhere.

"I am the mother of your two sons and the person who loves you more than her own life."

If that was true she'd took her own life a long time ago for all the horrors she inflicted upon her husband. But of course, narcissists think to highly of themselves to ever consider suicide. She's a true sociopath with no empathy for anyone but her self. She feels no sense of guilt or shame because she rationalizes all her behavior down to her wants and desires and everyone else is just collateral damage that's acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut and a whore

Durken82Durken82almost 2 years ago

You have got to be kidding me: in the intro to this chapter, the author states he wrote Karen as a “good wife”. That is the biggest bull crap I’ve seen since Trump’s last speech. She is in fact, by definition, a horrible wife. She betrays her husband over many years. She is also a horrible mother, making her child complicit in hiding the affair. She is one of the lowest forms of life on this planet.

Durken82Durken82almost 2 years ago

Wow. In the beginning of this chapter, she claims to not “fool around” but she did exactly that. And to claim to not know why Rob and Oscar are estranged is crap. She lied to the reader and is an unreliable narrator. I’ve read the whole story plus the Fallout alternate story and I can say this story as a whole is less than perfect. And definitely does not belong in the category “loving wives” deposit chapter 4.

Fallout has a better ending although it was very rushed and still ended unbelievably.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

"Robert McDonald, this is your wife. The woman you have been married to for the last twenty-five years. I am the mother of your two sons and the person who loves you more than her own life. What a crock of shit this faithless whore is just that

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This is so stupid it is insulting. She has two kids, who NEVER mention to their dad, that, oih, yeah, there was this guy who,lived with us while you were away? I would rate this at negative 5 stars! Why bother go go to all the effort to write such drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pure filth

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Another good story but if course a sad on about a cheating wife trying to explain to her husband about her several year affair. Trying to justify it trying tell her husband how good her lover was helping her deal with her husband being away. Good luck. The writer is good but there is no justification to make it right.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

how does that whore deem to make demands?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

gad every time i reread this the slut karen is worse and worse

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

and why the fucfk is the whore thasn enabled i8t still in hios house i would be less shocked if her and the painting were not both buied in the back yrd wtf dfid he not cjhange the locks just fuck no not always a big fan of burning to the ground but long term betrayal and destroying any chance for a loving family no coming back from that shit

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

how do you make a slut a loving wife his fucking kids knew she was cheating with anorther man no wonder they were estrangedf from thier father a few decades of betral but hey he taught her how to enjoy sex again hnow the book she used could have done it for her but what fun would that be?? dam i love your writting but come one who would accept that bullshit as truth little love my ass bull and cuck no love there worth saving

Asterix42Asterix42over 2 years ago

What an appalling woman. Her husband finds out that another man was her soul mate and the great love of her life, and "you owe me" is her attitude.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

Wow she truly is delusional. She doesn't feel bad or ashamed. She has done nothing wrong? A love story with another man? I hope she dies alone, lonely, and distraught.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I like all the sequels better than the original but the power that your original story created to inspire such sequels can't be denied. Just because I don't like the approach doesn't mean it's bad. Just the opposite. Great job making a story that causes so much passion.

kohlrodgykohlrodgyalmost 3 years ago

And just to follow up… No… you did NOT write her as a good wife and she deserves all of the tar and feathering she’s getting from the comment section

kohlrodgykohlrodgyalmost 3 years ago

Ugh.

Such a disgusting human being.

She literally knows her husband is suffering after his tour in the gulf and she still wharfing down croissants.

She manipulated the children, was completely dishonest with her husband, and showed no remorse.

An extramarital affair is still cheating… and it’s still something a shitty person would do. If she wasn’t shitty she wouldn’t have hid what she was doing.

Will not be reading parts 3 and 4

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago

No, no, no, no! She feels no shame or guilt for the affair - because she "needed" it??

Every one of her reasons are pure, psychotic lies!

This is a full-blown sociopath - she has no reel feelings. If she can't feel shame or guilt for her infidelity, she certainly can't feel love for her husband - or for Phillipe. She only feels what she herself needs, wants, desires. She deserves everything she covets - in spite of how or whom it hurts. There is only "ME"! Even sacrifices her own son to lie heinously to his own father for 20 years!

Just barbaric! There is no redeeming values here at all. The fact that the husband didn't burn the painting, throw all her possessions out and change the locks on the door; then begin divorce proceedings is enough premonition he will ultimately cave in as nothing more than a Navy coward, sissyboy cuckold. A gutless loser who'd be better off walking in front of a running jet engine - nothing left but a mist of yellowed blood. I'm done with this garbage here and now. Bye!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

To anonymous critic who has no intestinal fortitude to identify himself, why are reading these stories if you hat the author so much? After all they are free stories, no one is forcing you to read them. They are fiction and many of us enjoy them as the author is very talented. Keep writing please and also thanks to the editors her so important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, there go 20 minutes of my life down the drain for nothing. Not worth it. Should ask the author for compensation for my time wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 Star - Not even worth a comment.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

By the way for every so called cheating wife /girlfriend there is a possible cheating husband /boyfriend. No one ever comments about that.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

14 days ago, f of you twat, you really have not got a clue. Life is so complicated for a massive amount of people, this is a story about the realityies of life and all of the difficulties we all encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More RG faggot fodder. Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After rereading several times I’m confused. Excellent writing skills, fairly good plot development and even better character development. The challenge is the premise. But in the underpinnings you can find it if you look closely. There’s 2 kinds of men. The alpha male, in this case Rob, are the minority. They are the glue that bring balance and order to the world. The other men are of a more liberal stature. They are the artiste’s and communists. The “free thinkers” that the alphas have to spend time saving themselves from...well... themselves. A man like Rob might in fact live upstairs for a while until he gets his ducks in a row. He would absolutely NEVER sit in his boxers and listen to the wife of the man who destroyed his world (part 3-4), and any woman who marries and STAYS with an alpha for 25 years would know damn well that having her second affair with her lovers wife under aN already distressed alphas nose would be catastrophic. Take it from an alpha who’s on marriage #3 and who’s caught most of them cheating red handed, we are not gentle and kind. We live by a code of conduct 95% of humans can’t live up to. We are rigid, but we still love deeply when the right woman comes along. Karen is NOT the right woman for Rob to begin with. To get to year 25 would be a miracle. And it shows in this chapter with all the estrangement. That’s the key to. A doomed part 3-4. He would likely be starting a relationship with his 25 yr old asst long before apvil arrived to console Karen

llyfrllyfrabout 3 years ago

cheating cunt, sorry she really is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Her stupidity amazes me!

Her husband was called to duty and she acts as though he abandoned her "in her time of need" when in fact, she already had her husband's replacement waiting on the other side of her bedroom door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Innocent ???

“I’ve done nothing wrong” , sure you have you dumb bitch you cheated on your husband and the father of your children ! Why is it these bitches don’t see their fault in their own actions ? Are they that blindly stupid or that naive ? Do they really not see the damage they’re causing , not fully grasping the depth of their depravity ? If the shoe was on the other foot would they write off their husbands infidelity and not even be the least bit miffed ? Would they , with their blessing , allow their husbands to continue to indulge In an extramarital relationship with some beautiful woman to whom he professed his love and desire ? Why then would she expect him to Would she condemn , condone , encourage , or even actively participate in the sex acts ? They’re cheating is expected to be tolerated at the very least ? There was is no justification in her reasoning , just self delusion !

jrphdojrphdoabout 3 years ago

If she really thinks she did nothing wrong why did she hide it? Divorce the whore! Can't really be happy married to someone you can't trust!

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 3 years ago
1*

wife cheated on the husband. do not understand the wifes claim she has done nothing wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

Why not take everything he wanted from the house ? He should have Divorced her Cheating Slutty Ass ..

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
There is a better ending to the story by GeorgeAnderson

I suggest that readers read "Another Love: Lost" by GeorgeAnderson, which provides a much better written and more plausible ending to the story. https://www.literotica.com/s/another-love-lost?page=1

Karen had given herself fully to her lover and denied her husband for 20 years, and caused her sons to be estranged from their father, and did so without regret or apology. And we are expected to believe that a husband would accept such betrayal simply because he would have a threesome with two whores?

The ending by GeorgeAnderson is still somewhat unsatisfactory because karen was not really punished, but at least we do not have wimp of a husband willing to accept 20 years of betrayal and denial.

hjethjetalmost 4 years ago
Making Excuses to Cheat

So it’s a love affair, oh good, no harm no foul. She cheated with the same ass wipe for most of her marriage and it’s hard to compete with three in the bed and two in her head...Bitch

peter944peter944almost 4 years ago
Wow

The last line kinda says it all for this woman, he helped when I was left alone when he husbands was called to war.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
Lame attempt

To paint the wife character as a likeable person. Trying to justify her actions. I mean after all she only fucked the guy so she could be a better lovet and wife to her husband. Right? She has to rank right up there as one of the top 3 most hated cheaters in the entire LW genre. It was actually laughable at the end when she poundrd on his door telling him she was his loving wife and he needed to listen to her wonderful "love story". Every man I know in RL would have yelled back through the door "fuck off you lying, cheating cunt!" Ok...maybe they would have used "whore" or "slut", but it woulda been something like that.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 4 years ago
Don't understand the Authors comment

Comments are welcome but don't feel you need to tell me what a slut my heroine is after all I wrote her as a good wife."

the author obviously does not understand a good wife does not cheat on her Husband.

Sorry gave it 1 * too twisted for me.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
sorry

I know this goes on but this chapter was poor. destroy the painting, do something. 2*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
She is sad excuse for a wife

She betrays her husband in the worst way that a wife can. She is so weak and useless without a man that she takes up with another as soon as her husband ships out. She pits her six year old sun against her husband. I loved the story, but hate Karen.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Nothing here

Nothing in this chapter makes a reader hate Karen any less. Why did he not destroy the painting immediately? Karen is a stone bitch.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Oh geez. I know it's fiction, just a story, but it hits hard. I don't understand the wife though, as written she doesn't seem to act like she thinks that there's anything wrong with what she did. But she must have since she never told Rob.

Well, Lazarus Long wrote about (or the guy who invented him, can't remember if it's Asimov or Heinline/Heinlein?) but anyway Long claims that the more you love the more you can love. I guess the wife (I'm terrible remember names LOL) can love two people, but sheesh, she might have spiced up their love life, but she had to realize that she was playing with dynamite.

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
My Gullible Husband

IF she had done nothing else, she did him wrong in thought.

Lying, cheating, making the oldest son lie for her, and then having the audacity to make demands. While he's fighting for the country she is shacked up in their own marital bed with this interloper living off Rob's money no doubt.

She is one horrible delusional cunt with not an ounce of remorse who deserves kicking to the kerb.

Pt 3 and 4 are listed under group sex, so I think that's going in a direction of him getting more or her getting more maybe the husband being a good little cuck and doing as Avril and Slut tell him.

Sorry for having a wife so stupid to think she had done nothing wrong, I can't go above 2 stars.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Wow!!

When I first started reading this story I was begining to think that I had read it before as it took almost a whole page of describing his wife, but lo and behold it was not, The other one I read had a husband to dumb to move out and in the meantime the wife brought all her lovers relatives to spend the holidays with them and parade her cuck in front of everyone. in the end she convinced him to accept his roll in the food chain, and eventually sleep with her and her lovers wife. That sir was a very messed up story, glad this wasn it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is steaming shit

How does anyone like this? The woman is the epitome of narcissistic and her kids are assholes too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Never Did Anything Wrong?

Uh. Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well now I know

This woman is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fantasticly painful

Hi, Love your style, you have woven a tale of shear horror, and restraint, any man or woman discovering the magnitude of deceit, leveled would have removed the offending head from the black hearted torso. To betray a man that has gone to war for any reason is nothing less than TREASON, to that man and country.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good story

Is there any way, you can kill someone more than once, or twice? How about make them suffer 2 lifetimes in one. Everyone makes mistakes, it's nature I've been told. This was not a mistake, or accident, or one time deal was it. She needs some special treatment. What if the roles where reversed? Fry the bitch.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
I hate her but .... amazing story

I hate this lady and how she thinks. Like she "did nothing wrong."

Oh well. When I get a visceral reaction to a story, that story gets 5 starts. 5 stars! Well written. Amazing

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Another cheating slut no open marriage

Let French toast

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Just_Words

I really love it when someone makes a better short comment than I ever could. The only thing I can add is she made her children cover for her whoring. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so she is a whore and he needs to get rid of thee slut and the rest of the bastards he goes to war for his country and she fucks a frenchman whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The comments I read tell it all

She has to understand that this is not justifiable. There is no truth and honesty in their relationship. Pretty much from the beginning. When they had problems, they should have communicated , not tarried

The other wife uses the European theory that Americans are repressed, and not open to polyamory. But what is marriage or a relationship without honesty ? And sneaking off to her other family, her other substitute husband, only is made worse by the sacrifices he is making..

gardalmungardalmunover 4 years ago
Amazing writing

But I hate your leading ladies. Mostly I am sure because I was married to self-absorbed bitch just like them for 17 years.

Please continue to write and I will continue to enjoy the writing and hate what they do and have done to their poor husband's.

Thanks

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I was not ashamed or sorry...

That pretty much says it. Divorce can be an excellent solution to betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, just total bull

The wife is bloody delusional and as for the husband he should of left straight away. This story is total crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous