All Comments on 'Another Love Pt. 03-04'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 817 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nicely written

Shame he was a weakling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus!

One of the worst cunts in the history of Lierotica.

And one of the biggest cucks: RichardGerald.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 7 years ago
A 3. Average of 5 for technique and 1 for theme

Giving ANY significant part of your heart to another is a grievous moral offense for a married person. More so if it is given to a Lover. BUT to hang the horns on a man at war, a good decent guy? WTF RG?

The Chicana gang banger girls in the colonias and Barrios are more faithful to "Memo or Ramon" away in prison.

The faux intellectual rationalizations offered by the treacherous and selfish caricatures called wives are an affront to reason. How sad you chose to write him as a fool who accepted those hollow lies.

There is no sophistication in sophistry. Oldbearswiitch

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

experiment: make biggest comments section?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
The Painting

Another thing I had forgotten was how this painting was the Centerpiece of the exhibition!

This was a very personal painting, not at all representative of his other works, if he was alive HE probably wouldn't have included it, certainly not high-lighted it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love, trust, betrayal!!!!

I agree with @oldbearswitch, you never discussed about trust or betrayal. All you put down was some bullshit about how the wife had an ocean full of LOVE to give to everyone but her poor old CUCKOLD HUSBAND fighting a war, someboby else's war according to sweet whore Avril, and saying " Oh poor me, I can't wait for my poor husband to trot to war to make love my Lover." Wife had deceived, lied, cheated, compelled,and trained her children to lie and hate their father, and still say, " Oh poor me, I want more Love, but I love you."

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
What would have happened in real life

Hubby would have left both women behind and dedicated himself to Persephone's development. He might eventually have ended up with a woman on his development team, but that relationship would have begun at that last successful test, not before it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another cuckold....

Not only was his wife a slut. She gave him a queer son. How more pathetic can it get? He accepts it all like a neutered dog and even goes so far as admiring his rivals art work. Oh well, at least he joined the Navy and not the Marine Corp.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
What is "It" that a man requires.

To be in control of life, or to be a part of a greater family that can't possible exist.

Persephone a cool name for some real heat.

Aggie a model for those with their eyes and mind open

Rob you did better than I imagined.

USA and NETHERLAND, tied at one apiece woman's v ball. Theirs a lot of legs on that court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And so it goes

RG destroys his reputation (what little he had) as a writer and a human. Nice job, ass clown. He now joins the ranks of MM and swingerjoe as the most despised writers on the site. Hopefully, someone will write a response story and expose this creepy writer. My eternal and undying disgust. Just another pile of feces in the shape of a human. May you long reap the rewards you so richly deserve.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Well, well, well

Seems like I am late to the party. In fact, I have missed it.

Well, about this ending. I have to agree with the mass majority, which is something that I take pride in not doing often. I don't think this was the best ending for this story. I do feel that the character in these two chapters was not the same one that you wrote in the previous two.

I will give you credit for one thing though. You brought a shit load of viewers who don't visit Group sex into this category JUST TO FINISH YOUR STORY. Whether they loved it or hated it, they came. That shows just how good of a writer you are, even if your story isn't likeable.

Don't take the bad criticism to heart. You are a diverse writer. You can come up with a story line that will be just as loved as your others were. Some shallow people may want to judge you on this story alone, but many of us will rate that story as its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please re-write

I'm not going to tell you this is a POS story even if I feel it is, but, you need to re-write this shit stain of a story and use the America, Kennedy, Independence, Kitty Hawk or any other carrier instead of the Eisenhower. That was my home for over 3 years and to have you associate it with this story turns my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another love pt.03-04

for a man to take back a woman who made him a cockold is not a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Javmor- good analysis but as a veteran writer you miss an opportunity to give the critical much requested feedback to this author.

Tell or show them how to fix this fucked up ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ummm what relationship?

This story is simply about a cunt, a whore, and a cuckold (and he will be and has been cuckolded many more times).

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
nope

I didn't enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well written

But wife in this story was an unrepentant whore. I cannot understand either husband or wife.

My wedding vows said forsaking all others. I would have to leave her or stress out by constantly putting a reign on my desire to kill the people involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best writer

You are the best writer on Literotica. Don't know if I've said this before but your stories have a depth and breadth the BTB 'forget about feelings and just get the bitch' of the typical shallow offerings. Can't wait for your next one. Is On the Lam finished? Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There is a problem

Karen never really gets any punishment for her affair. When Karen arrives home after Rob sees the painting of his nake wife, Rob should have taken her over his knees and spanked her for 5 minutes. Then he should have picked painting and put his fist through it since it meant so much to Philippe and Karen. Rob never get closure. Karen continued cockolding Rob at the art show by stating that she had an understanding husband to two complete strangers. A good spanking would have stop that sort of thinking by Karen.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
well written cuck story

just another whore and her minions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband POV

Robert's situation is different from Avril & Karen. Karen was unfaithful for 19 years & never told Robert what she was doing to him. Avril made the decision to have an open marriage with Phillipp. So she was able to sleep around as well.

Karen did not offer that option to Robert. Rather she turned his sons against him.

During 1990 while talking to Robert by phone she was fucking her lover in Robert's bed for a year. Just 2 days after he leaves for war.

Sorry - your ending could not happen your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a crock of poo. Her husband was away fighting for us and she moves another man into his house,his bed and Fuchs him for over a year . She then takes his children to Canada for Christmas and is awarded a place in his family.Then swears his children to secrecy. I don't know about you but that women needed to be dumped in the gutter.Then the shower scene,her giving him oral,all I could think of was how often had she done that for frenchie. I would never have kissed her on the mouth much less have sex with her.This could never have been forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Difficult to judge, well written but...

I do like reconciliation stories but they have to contain the ingredients of consequences, redemption and true remorse. These were all skipped which meant the story lacked realism. Even worse she did not even regret the betrayal never mind show remorse.

His wife cried but showed no understanding of what she had actually done to her husband. If anything she trumpeted the cause of her lover after his death even more so than when he apparently 'saved her' by replacing her husband in their family home and marital bed for a year while his life was in danger.

Her husband would clearly see this and struggle to accept. A triage with her lover's wife was not sufficient to overcome such traitorous behavior.

Still will award 4* as I do not wish to discourage reconciliation stories which are very difficult to navigate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
reconciliation?

I just don't understand how the protagonist could have allowed himself to get "rolled" by his cheating wife and her lover. His resolve is seriously weak while he is built up as this courageous man. It is too much play in opposition for the character that got built.

She was a slut for another man. Just because she refuses to take responsibility for her actions and then imposes someone else's family on him to cut the legs off his arguments and offers another slut in her stead, she still did wrong and the Phillip person should have been scourged in some way for the theft he committed. The marital compact had been broken and they have no marriage yet the protagonist allows the fiasco to evolve into mayhem. He really is not the controlled person we are told he is (unless it is with an engine - BULLSHIT).

sorry, just another case of piss poor lifestlyes trying to engratiate themselves in our societal standards to break down the norm. Kill the church, the family and then control education... communism has come home to roost in the USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

If he was a man of principle he should have said goodbye to the whore for good.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 7 years ago
It is the father's fault?

It is the father's fault that their mother puts a wedge between them by forcing them to keep her life long lie? It is the father's fault she moves her lover into HIS bed while is serving his country in harms way? The disrespect she has shown is absolutely unforgivable.

I am not one who believes in every case we should burn the bitch. But in this case, not only is it the right thing to do, but is demanded by her life long affair. The whole marriage is a lie. Getting his pound of flesh is demanded if he has any self-respect. But he doesn't does he? No, he is groveling wimp, shoulders slouching with no backbone. No wonder his wife hates and disrespects him so deeply. There are NO redeeming qualities to any of these characters. NONE whatsoever. No man with any self respect would put up with this crap. NONE. But in this day and time, since gender is deemed fluid, it doesn't matter anyway, does, it? God help us. If this is the kind of people we are producing, western society is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
perhaps the son's behavior in regard to their father had to do with the wife's forcing them to lie to him basically their whole lives

This woman Karen is basically nothing more than an adulterer and common slut. She betrayed herself, her children, her husband, and her marriage. She totally disrespected her husband over and over for a period of years, lying to him as if he did not matter in her life except as her source of her lifestyle. Keeping her as his wife destroyed the life of a man with honor. It would have been better when she returned to have found the painting completely and totally destroyed. Putting in on display opened to the world the fact she was nothing but a common slut and her husband a cuckold who accepted her actions. Nothing is really said of why he allowed his home to be invaded by his wife's lovers relatives who all knew who and what she was and what she had done to her husband and her marriage. Why keep trash?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So Avril liked the 3-way. Of course she did since Rob was trained years ago in sex to perform just like Phillipe. Karen taught him everything he knows and her lover taught her. So, in a way, she was just having the understudy fill in to screw her just like Phillipe would have done. Same style, same technique, same moves and methods.

What this story suggests is that Rob was never good enough of a husband, lover, or family man without Phillipe. Now that Phillipe is gone, Rob is still not good enough and now Avril has to be brought into play for Rob and Karen to stay together.

Rob was always an accessory, a fill-in to complete the picture. He was never the focal point.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
I hope you read this...

Excellent writing. Chekhov would have been a little jealous. Damn shame the thing didn't work.

Well it did, and then maybe not...

Our hero had been betrayed in the worst possible way, and then he found out in the worst possible way. No man was more isolated. Then 'they' an army of strangers invaded and took over 'his' house on a 'foreign' holiday. By the time we get to his work on Persephone our hero had become one of the walking dead, a lifeless husk. Then even Persephone is taken away from him.

His wife, Karen gave up nothing. By story's conclusion she's being recognized and extolled as her dead, 'second (spiritual) husband's but first real lover' as some kind of icon, and this is done in our hero's presence. How degrading! Where's her compassion. Oh she left that on floor in their home where the dead man painted.

His two sons were subhuman; walking talking advertisements for birth control.

Karen and the Eurasian were a package. They didn't need our protagonist; he was just the salami they used in bed. I bet both would have preferred the 'other guy', but they took our guy as an acceptable 'second best', a replacement. Their real loves were the Frenchman, and each other.

This is a story about how selfishness essentially destroyed a very nice man. Our hero's post picture discovery turned his life into a sham. He should never have stayed.

Her portrait was his Dorian Grey. He should have plunged a knife in it.

How appropriate the engine was named for the 'Queen of Hell'. That's where we left him, in Hell. He needed to man up; a bullet in the head and a note on the refrigerator door.

Sorry,

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think carvohi...

was pretty much spot on. This guy got dumped on royally. Not like he could get even with Phillipe, he's dead. The level of betrayal, especially when he went overseas, was unreal. He basically reacted like "Ok, my wife cheated on me...alot. I'll be pissed for a couple weeks, then she takes another woman as a lover. Then they get with me to make me forget. Ok, I'm better now."

SMH...

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
He was on the bench til the QB died

Well written but poorly conceived. His slut wife and her lesbian paramour only resorted to Rob after Phillipe died. He gave up his moral compass to say nothing of his backbone for kinky sex.

Karen was/is a spineless dependent slut who should be forced to wear a scarlet letter. Get real, her husband let her down by being called up by the Navy. What a whiny bitch! She chuckholed her husband for years. I had hoped that she would suffer as much as she dearly deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Crock of BS

Hated it!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
When I realized he'd "knuckle under"...

I ended up skimming portions...

To paraphrase her: "Gosh Dear, I love you and the fact that I loved another man and gave him what I promised to only you shouldn't mean something because, after all, you're not a bad consolation prize."

He should forgive her for all the time they had together...? Would those be the years before she basically had a second husband while hers was off at war...? Our the time after he returned to a woman who knew their relationship wasn't what HE thought it was...?

She feels bad that he's hurt...? Maybe... But not because she feels bad for what she did, only for the fact that he finally realized what a liar she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
French tarts

Always liked French tarts.Just another reason to hate the fucking slimy,ungrateful,full of their own importance, bloody French.

I'm American and I know if any American or Englishman was subjected to this for real there would be one very dead French painter with a bullet in his gut so he died slowly.The cheating wife and her lesbian tart would be long gone as would the poof and his brother for lying to their father.

Love my arse just a reason to justify betrayal.I gave vows in front of God and they meant something to me.The French not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An absolute failure

If this was an attempt to make the ending a love story, I have to say you failed. I don't buy the reconciliation in the least. They only turned to him when Philipe had died. This should be called Selfish Love, because that's exactly what it is. Trying to paint it as romantic was ridiculous. Especially when now he basically feeds the widow of the man who cuckholded him and her judgy, pretentious family as well.

You say there's a better story there, and I agree. But you didn't find it. I didn't need punishment or revenge, but I'd have settled for something genuine, something real, something emotional. True regret and guilt. Forgivenessa and understanding. You tried, but you failed, and this is not a good story for it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure shit

wimp

vikingprincevikingprinceover 7 years ago
Very well written

5 stars for writing. 1 star for him giving to a cheating wife.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 7 years ago
A well-written tale, but ....

..the essential issue was never resolved, just masked by a gloss of Continental attitude, the allure of sex with multiple attractive women and the suggestion that enough love conquers all problems. It was well framed by Karen in chapter two: "I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?" Everyone knew but him, and the betrayal extended beyond his wife to his sons, who might be excused in their youth but not in their maturity. He'll never trust her or them again. This is a good, enjoyable character - but he'd better keep his focus and his work, as the rest of his life is a mile wide but only an inch deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Failed

If this was an attempt to portray a sophisticated love affair, it failed. How the hell could anyone stay with a wife like her? She tells her husband that she will die without him. Good, that 's what she deserves. How can she say that when she spent years having sex with some arty farty shithead. What the hell is wrong with the husband? No way any normal man would forgive her. Really disappointing from an author who usually presents good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, so much for being a decent author.

Really a pathetic tale. I note the low score (which are well deserved..actually too high for the extremely poor story).

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Interesting Story

My 2nd time thru. Very well presented and comes close to making a case for forgiving a woman that cheats on her husband, betrays him even more by living with her lover while hubby is in a combat zone, and has the audacity to involve the children in keeping the secret. That's some self-serving evil shit. He can trust no family member for the rest of his life. The writing? superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How selfish can one be?

You're a great writer. Unfortunately, while it had potential, the story didn't do it for me.

Her husband finds out about a long term affair, and before they come to any sort of resolution, she basically tells him he has to wait while they plan the memorial service for her now dead lover? Or ... he has to buck up during the holidays, because it is expected, of the lovers ... drum roll .... friends and family! Talk about rubbing salt in the wound, with a 12 gauge shotgun.

The way it is written I don't know how the wife could really demonstrate to her husband that he takes 2nd place any more than she already has. No husband deserves that, and he should have walked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Do all our years together mean nothing?"

Yes !!

A huge and pretentious pile of shit.

1*

jasonnhjasonnhover 7 years ago
Further thought

His wimpiness and capitulation is disgusting.

An appropriate response would be for him to have sought out a replacement wife, maybe one with a couple nice kids or someone young enough to have children with him, and spend a few years getting his financial ducks in a row. Meanwhile, keep fucking the two sluts.

When all is ready, drop the divorce on them. As his "wife" abandoned him and carefully hid her deceit, he will have abandoned her and the other slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm not sure ...

To be honest, I know for a fact that I could NOT have forgiven her for having an affair while I was in a war zone risking my life. And regardless of what ever she, (or anyone else), wants to call it it was an affair. She "Cheated" on her husband and even had her children help cover for her. If what she was doing wasn't an affair then why didn't she tell her husband and why did she feel the need to have her children not say anything ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a successful story

Successful to the point that it has created anger, revolt, and rage. Not all stories end how we want them to. That is just a fact of life.

I am just as angry as a lot of the other readers. Angry to the point that I actually read all chapters FOUR TIMES. That is how angry I was as I could not believe the direction the story was heading. And I kept referencing back to point out various phrases and facts and reminding myself how I would had reacted and interrupted the information and especially the finer points. Things that could had altered perceptions and the ending.

In other words, this story struck a nerve. It did not have the ending I wanted and that struck another nerve. Karen did not suffer enough or even have any regrets and that struck a nerve.

This whole well written story was a lighting rod for the characters and was essentially like watching a train wreck in slow motion. No matter how hard I tried to look away and not follow it I just had to read on.

I call this story and the writing style a huge success from the mere stand-point that it made me and apparently a lot of other people think and brought out our emotions. The story actually moved many of us but in a negative way.

There are many story lines out there in movies and in books that we hate and disagree with because of injustice......but we will read the book or watch the movie again because it was a well written or directed book/movie.

Congratulations on a very successfully written story that provoked such heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
homework Ollie, homework

Tom Clancy and Graham Greene wrote about the techno world and how it affected each person in their stories. They both did their homework very well, you have not.. First when you do this job, you have a security clearance. Recall to active duty would give you a temp for about 90 days while a update would follow. Think wife banging Philippe would not go unnoticed? That would have gotten a "get your wife and her actions together, or get out or divorce her. 20-30 years in and a good reputation, you can always get another wife, you can not always get another security clearance, especially when your civilian job requires one also. And the wife knows this too. This Group could not get a clearance for UNFOUNDED GOSSIP let alone the real deal. I feel lonely, guess what honey unless you are driving a pickup in Harlem with a white conical hat and bed sheet toga, you have nothing to be lonely about. Try being on a floating postage stamp and talk to us about cabin fever, as well as a good chance of death or dismemberment. Finally, the affair with a foreign national, instant clearance freeze until it can be determined if there is the chance for black mail, etc. Oh by the way the phrase NOFOREIGN on a clearance means just that it can not be shared outside the US intel community. With his fame on board, do you honestly think that no one in his reserve unit would not drop him a line and tell him she is screwing not only Philippe, but you family and career? Does it tear him up, yes, does he get to play and still get paid, NO. Uber stress, been there, done that, so when you play in my area of life, please do your homework, ok.

c

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doesn't work

I don't agree this was a better story in the path you took....left me unsettled.....didn't really work for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another ending

Persephone surged to life in NYC just outside the grand opening of the memorial with all of Phillippe's art work and burns the gallery down to the ground with everything destroyed including his ex-wife and her lover's widow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Major suckfest...

I've tried to write my feelings about this pathetically twisted tale a couple of times and, quite frankly, it's just not worth my time or effort. If it makes you proud to piss off practically everyone who reads this crap, then more power to you. Personally, I think I could scribble a tale about drowning, dismembering, and laughing about dead puppies and piss off everyone too - but I wouldn't consider myself a great author for doing so. What a sad little man you must be - if you're male. I wouldn't be surprised to find you're pretending to be a man; this sounds like something created in the mind of a hard-core feminazi, wanting to put all men "in their place". Maybe you're a bitter, overweight, middle-aged ex-wife who got kicked to the curb when caught cheating? Whoever, whatever, you are - congratulations. You're a legend in your own mind.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
2nd read

While it is the job of an artist to effect and that you surely have done so in that regard you have succeeded. I like your work and have read much of it. That said, I think this story sucked. sorry RG...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Have To Disagree

This is not a better story. It is indeed, a piss poor story. It is not all that well-written. It has grammatical and spelling errors too obvious to ignore. The French was horrendous. The content alone gets a failing grade. It was not erotic; nor was it entertaining. There were too many stories within the story for a story this short. Sara was smug when she bragged to Rob about her Phillipe haven "taken" Rob's wife Karen from him and "cuckolded" Rob. She seemed pleased that Karen belonged more to Phillipe than she did to Rob. Karen did not even seem to realize or care that her own sons were forced to be a part of the charade family and became estranged from their father because, like Karen, they grew to disrespect the wimp that their extended family saw Rob to be. Rob could never compare with the incomparable Phillippe , who had been trained at an early age to seduce married women and destroy their marriages. At the time of his death Phillipe was pleasuring and satisfying five women. And Rob, like the wimpy cuckold he was, was expected to tolerate it and play the role that Karen and Avril demanded. Not once did Karen say she was sorry. Rob's pain meant nothing to no one. And he accepted his role like a badly beaten puppy. This story has not one single redeeming factor in it. Hopefully it is the worst of your offerings. One star. And even that is far too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A poor relationship with his sons was:

Due to them being uncomfortable around their father because they were forced as children by their whore of a mother to keep such a HUGE secret from him and anyone else not of tee Du Mont clan (classmates, friends, family, etc.)! What a terrible burden to put on children! She was a whore no matter how you slice it and therapy, talking to her husband and/or drugs could have helped with her decreased/deadened sex drive. The boys probably felt pity and/or disgust for their father and THAT is what soured his relationship with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
talent - yes

True you can write

However the husbands are supposed to graciously accepted the wives' amoral actions because the lover is rich or famous or both.

If husband objects he is decried as a Neanderthal. You are entitled to your opinion and your views and obvious acceptance of Lords taking what they will, and the common folk accepting if not expressing gratitude that one of noble birth would take his wife to bed.

You portray the seduction and adultery as a gift bestowed upon a lesser male by his better. Sad that there are those who hold to such beliefs. Sadder still that the reality of the world is that the entitled get away with numerous crimes against morality and you encourage and applaud them

Truth be told your ilk celebrates the Chappaquidick event. I wonder, when you look into the mirror of your life how you can justify the existenc of someone such as yourself extolling the virtues of the entitled as in your literary and literal world you aide and abet them in getting away with murder.

Mary Jo Kopoekne deserved a full life-sad that her aspirations were drowned because she rejected the advances of a middle aged drunk and lech

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As i prognosticated, cuckold/wimp like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is a lousy author who works with platitudes and idiotic statements!!! She is one of the worst cheaters and a worthless mother and the second wife is the same way!! She accepted the cheating of her husband not to lose him and creates the nightmare for the other husband!!! But the worst of all is that insane author who tells the story as its normal to live such a life!!! Your fondness of cuckolding and wimp has to be a big term in your life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PISS! I would have put my foot through that picture. Then i would tell that cheating bitch to go live with her lovers wife.

Fucked up. Kick that cheating birch to the curb. No ducking way would that family have been in my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock!

NO MAN or Woman would or should put up with this much shit!

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
She is vile!

If the wives of all servicemen and women were as weak and faithless as she, none of them would accept deployment and there would be a total breakdown of discipline in the military. She has taught her children to disrespect and lie to their father. There should be a court to try such a repugnant piece of dung. I hate this story! Written well, but who gives a damn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she never understood

The cunt is a selfish bitch. She refused to see any side but her own. Classic malignant narcissist. She deliberately showed her contempt for her husband throughout and for marriage vows. She is a deceitful, controlling slut who twisted her children as well. The husband should get DNA tests to prove the paternity of the children and make sure the slut knows he is doing so. Also he should have spray painted the painting with whoring slut wife and if she objected burn the piece of shit and thrown her out.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Too big an affair to be forgiven.

Karen had an affair that lasted for years and only ended when Philippe died of a heart attack. She and her children were involved with her lovers large family and they knew her and what was going on.

In all this time, years, Robert was left completely in the dark.

It took a mere three weeks after meeting Philippe to betray her marriage but there need be no harm done .... just as long as Robert doesn't notice how sexually more experienced she has become.

Philippe even moved into their home, shared their bed, became the man of the house ..... but it was all quite noble and innocent as Karen was abandoned by Robert for his navy duty and her boys needed a father figure.

How can Robert ever get over that ?

Getting into bed with Avril and Karen ..... really .....

I don't see how he can live with the enormity of this betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Sorry about the prior negative comments. A truly well written story..Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
&√ your ending comment

Sorry this was not a better story. Having read the 50 last posted comments I have found only one who likes your story and the character-or lack of it-of the wife

√&√

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MY SEQUEL (HOW ROB SHOULD HAVE RESPONDED)

Like many here I think RichardGerald is an excellent story teller, but this one leaves me with a deep sense of dissatisfaction. Perhaps it’s because he is such a good writer that this story has stirred deep emotions of injustice in me. To help me understand why I feel this way I decided to place myself in Rob’s shoes and write down why I could no longer stay with Karen.

This sequel should ideally be read just after chapter 1 or half-way through chapter 2. Either way, Karen comes home to find an empty apartment and a letter from Rob. I posted this sequel a few weeks ago at the end of chapter 1 but there were mistakes in it and I felt with hindsight that Rob came across as feeling too sorry for himself when he should have come out with all guns blazing. So, my amended sequel as to how I think Rob should have behaved is set out below. As in my comment at the end of chapter one I have assumed that Avril has told Rob more than was revealed in that chapter but nothing more than what Karen reveals in chapter 2. My sequel takes the form of a letter to Karen, written by Rob and left on the table. Please excuse the non-USA spelling of some words. Here she blows (again)!

My dearest Karen,

For two days now I have sat and looked at the painting of you, and it is indeed a beautiful painting. I see the bedroom we decorated together, your grandmother’s chair, and the bed we shared, made love in, and snuggled in with our boys when they were young. I see the love in your eyes and the enigmatic smile on your face, just as I have seen it for all our married lives. But now I know that I was not alone in sharing those special moments and building those intimate memories. The love and affection that I imagined we equally shared turns out to be less than equally shared. You received all of mine, but I didn’t receive all of yours.

From what Avril has told me your affair started about a year after the birth of Oscar. She also told me that you were going through a period of depression and had lost interest in sex, and that Phillipe had re-kindled your appetite and that I was the benefactor. I suppose I should be grateful for that, but I rather think you never entered the liaison with the object of improving our marriage. Hell, there are plenty of professional counselors who do nothing but get marriages back on track, but I suppose a good fuck was quicker and cheaper. If only you had been honest and confided in me at that time we could have moved on and made our marriage even stronger. Instead, it was the beginning of almost 20 years of deceiving me in a cruel and heartless way.

I know you will say you love me, and that your affair was just a response to a period of self-doubt that you went through. Hell, it must have been some doubt and some period for it to last at least 12 years of physical adultery and almost 20 years of emotional contact, only to be finally broken by the death of your lover 3 short months ago. I know this because Avril told me, and she was adamant that your affair was a loving and beautiful one and somehow was justified because of that. I doubt you’ll be at all surprised that I do not share that opinion. If it was so beautiful why did you hide it from me for the almost 20 years it went on for? No matter how I try to see it from your point of view I still see a wife who has lived two lives – one with her devoted husband and one with her lover.

I have no problem with Avril and Phillipe having an open marriage. Their children and respective families all knew of it and it was accepted because they told each other everything – there were no secrets between them. You willingly joined this lifestyle, even to the extent of having Avril and Phillipe in our house at the same time and taking turns in sharing Phillipe, but there was one important difference – you failed to get agreement from your husband! When Avril first arrived she was stunned and shocked to discover that I knew nothing of your extramarital life. I got the impression that even she was appalled at how I had been treated. What sort of person are you that you could bare your soul and body to your lover and his wife, even to the extent of involving your children, yet keep your poor cuckolded husband totally blinded?

I know of two couples who have had rocky marriages, where in one case the wife had a brief affair and in the other the husband had one. Both affairs were short and the guilty parties owned up and begged forgiveness which was granted. Both marriages are still going strong over 16 and 19 years later. If they could do it, why couldn’t you? I think I would have forgiven you if you had ended it before I went to Kuwait, but we both know that your adultery actually increased once I had gone.

Karen I don’t know if I ever told you, but the only thing that kept me going during the war was the thought of you and the boys waiting at home for me. Imagine the deep betrayal I now feel when I look at that painting, knowing that as soon as I was out of the door your lover was taking my place, in our house, in our bedroom and in our bed. Did he sleep on the same side as me? Did he cuddle you and share intimate smiles like we did? Did you even think of me when I was away, or were you too preoccupied with your own selfish needs?

Then, when I came home again 10 months later, I needed you more than ever to help me heal and get back to normal. Thinking back on that time, I always had the impression that you were a bit distant and vague for a year or more, but I put it down to me being overly combat-sensitive and still a bit on-edge. God, what a fool I was! I now see that my gut feeling at that time was correct because your lover had just walked out the door and you could not adjust immediately to my presence. You were still meeting him at least monthly or more, and by now your betrayal of me and our marriage was complete.

Which leads me to the subject of the relationship I have with my boys. When your lover moved into our house Kevin was almost six and Oscar would have been almost three. Do you have any idea at all of the psychological damage you have probably inflicted on them, especially on Kevin who was in his formative years when the bond between father and son is still developing? When you invited Phillipe in you not only got a lover but the boys got a surrogate father. They saw you and him sleeping in their parents’ bedroom and living as they had seen us live, and must have wondered if this was normal. If that alone wasn’t bad enough, you compounded the damage by telling them they could never divulge your adultery to me, obligating them to always be careful in what they said. No wonder I seem to have an uneasy relationship with them. By living with your lover in our bed for 10 months you not only completely destroyed my trust in you, but you also destroyed the close bond that should exist between me and my sons. That was something that was not yours to give away, and for this I will never forgive you.

Karen, you of all people know that I am calm and analytical under pressure. What you may not know is that anger adds to that pressure, and right now I’m angrier than at any time in my life. I’m angry at the total disrespect you have shown me, and I’m angry that you never told me years ago so that I could have moved on while I was still relatively young. As I write this I keep looking at the painting, but what I no longer see is the loving wife I had. She has been replaced by a heartless monster. Her smile is now a mocking laugh, a little “in joke” between her and her lover at my expense. The painting has fueled my anger and now I’m calm and in control of my future and my future does not include you. I’m moving out tonight and will not be here when you read this. I will be starting divorce proceedings tomorrow, and will be asking for 50% of all our shared assets, including the apartment. The 50% is fitting, because it’s all you gave me for 20 years.

And please don’t even try to contact me to “explain”. Avril has already explained everything from your point of view, and my impression is that you don’t consider what you did to be wrong and your conduct for most of our married life certainly supports this. I know you will be surprised, even hurt, by what I’m doing. You will be wondering how I could be so heartless because for the last 20 years I was happy with you, and you haven’t changed so why do I want a divorce? But that’s the problem – you haven’t changed because you are blind to what you've done to me and you can’t change the past.

On the other hand, I’m no longer the husband you knew when you left 2 days ago. I’ve realized that the marriage I thought I had was a sham. I thought I had a wife I could trust with my life, but that trust has been destroyed. I thought I had a wife who shared my views on marriage, but I was so, so wrong. I thought I had a wife who was faithful and honest, but she has failed miserably on both counts. The wife I knew in my mind is dead and I’m moving on. The wife I thought I had would never have done the things you did to me and my boys. So please, don’t try and impersonate her and pretend she has come back. The wife I knew, loved and cherished is dead and now it’s time to bury her and start afresh.

Regards from someone you once knew.

Rob placed the letter on the table by the painting, took off his wedding ring and placed it on top, then started carrying his belongings downstairs to the moving van.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 7 years ago
Good read, but . . .?

I am a fan because you write so well. This story is compelling and also disappointing. Mostly due to husband's lack character. This is a man you described as a strong, competent military officer. I am not sure of your military background, but you make him a maintenance officer/NCO/pilot/ on and on. Pick one because they don't all go together in one guy.

Navy guys who fly tend to be REALLY proud, aggressive guys. Flying from a carrier is dangerous stuff and the guys who do it don't hang out in the house for months moping and pouting. They are from a culture that values/demands they take immediate action and be decisive. This guy would be considered weak and "less than" in his behavior. Nothing worthy of his peers or subordinates respect. A guy like this, would not be the one, "guys would follow anywhere!"

This guy would, if he considered staying with her, would demand sacrifice on her part. Her affair cost her nothing! She got away with an affair and totally disrespecting him in front his sons. No matter how she remembers/justifies it in her mind, she selfishly shat on him. King Kong size defecation!

One solution to take her back, he tells her "you claim you loved/do love me more, here is your chance to prove it! Here is painting, the gas and the lighter and over here are my packed bags, pick which one you want used." That would take the threesome scenario out since everyone "Phillippe the gentle Bull" so marvelous and therefore it was an honor for her and his right to take another man's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the sequel by anonymous

Amen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

For the alternate ending on 1/14 by Anonymous. My only regret would be the French bastard died before I could kill him. The painting would be pissed on before being burned. The sons who didn't tell him would be erased out of my life.

I couldn't even read the last two pages. Two whores, a man whore and two useless boys who helped perpetrate the fraud.

I never write bitching about a story but I guess I can't say that anymore because this changed that.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN ONE LOVE FAILS

find another with the same desire, TK U MLJ LV NV

SimepopSimepopabout 7 years ago
The alternate ending!!!

That Anonymous guy's alternative ending nailed it. If that Karen bitch actually loved him, I'd hate to see what she would have done to him if she hated him. She had a 12 year long intense physical relationship with Phillipe and a more than 20 year emotional and physical relationship cheating relationship and by her own admission feels no remorse, she's not sorry for it. When women claim they can love two different men so intensely, so physically; that's just freaking bullcrap. When you're giving love/sex to one man you're taking that same amount of love from the other man, who is your husband and that's the one man you should be giving that love to. The alternative ending got it right; he should've kicked her to the curb. Then he should've tried to move on with his life and try to find a good woman to love him and only him and get his cheating wife and his screwed up sons out of his life.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
The alternate ending by an anonymous commentator is better than the authors ending

That's the way , in my mind anyway , that this saga will end.

I only hope that anonymous writer will start posting stories .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Better story?

I don't think infidelity is a better story. He should have kicked her out with her lesbo jap frog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
despite all the french dressing

this was just a self serving cheating slut-cuckold story full of arty farty nonsense.

once upon a time a cheating slut fucked a couple of old french swingers, her dumbass cuck was appeased by fucking the two sluts. the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a Crock of Shit

He should of divorced her as-soon-as he found out about her other lover. Had "his" kid's DNA checked out also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
burn 'em all.

He shoulda nailed the doors shut and jammed the windows and burnt the house, and every cunt of her new family in it. They were all ok with the affair, they should suffer the same fate.

naxos65naxos65about 7 years ago
WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN ?

Another pretentious French artist come wife stealer . People like him make any decent , faithful men sick -----

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischeabout 7 years ago
Hated it

Not just this chapter but the entire story. Too many years, too many lovers, too many lies, too much pain to judge dispassionately. The writing was quite good but I shuddered as the silent footsteps glided back and forth across my grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Puh-leeez!

Philippe was a good man? Philippe was an arrogant asshole who thought himself above other men and entitled to take whatever, or whoever, he desired. Seducing a young wife and mother while her husband risks life and limb in service to his country is depraved and unforgivable behavior. I am somewhat insulted that you expect me to swallow that bilge about Philippe swooping in to help this poor distraught woman and her kids. This is supposed to counter-balance the fact that they trashed all her wedding vows? How do you measure the hurt and pain he caused? How was any of that hurt and pain relieved by his subsequent actions? Sorry for the rant, but my enjoyment of this story was greatly reduced by the attempt to display Philippe's sordid behavior as some sort of excusably flamboyant artistic excess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good story.

I hated it and loved it at the same time. Good writing and a good plot. The hero does not always win, Justice is blind, and happy endings are often for fairy tales.

This story is not an RAAC....and it is not BTB. It is an animal all its own. And in those terms it does mirror real life. Life is often a compromise. Perhaps if the Karen character was given more play in Chapters 3 & 4 and we were able to get a view of her worries and pain (if any), then the ending might had been more acceptable. While Rob's pain and thoughts are left open to the readers in all chapters, Karen's emotions are only displayed in passing in chapter 2, in which she acknowledges she did not do anything wrong but yet also acknowledges she has hurt and deceived Rob. Karen knew what Rob's reaction would be, which is why she kept her relationship hidden for years. She knew that when trust is broken, then the floodgates open as the marriage, respect, and the entire family unit will be under the microscope by Rob. Years upon years of deceit will do that. If Karen's beliefs and emotions from Chapter 2 do not change and remain in a "no wrong" belief and carry over into Chapters 3 & 4 as-is, then quite simply, Karen remains a selfish monster and master manipulator who has betrayed her husband and her core family.

Karen's suffering needs to be explored...especially why she is suffering. She needs to acknowledge her part in destroying Rob and a penance must be exacted. As is, her suffering amounts to a temper-tantrum of the marriage not resuming on her terms. She has failed to realize that the basis for the marriage involving beliefs, trust, respect, and devotion has been changed.

This story begs for a follow-up by RichardGerald. If for nothing else, I can see Rob always having a small doubt that will fester in the back of his mind about Karen and her sons. Karen has not struggled or suffered enough. Will Rob continue to have some small doubt, and will Phillipe continue to invade his thoughts? Karen has already demonstrated that Rob was not enough man for her physically and emotionally. Will she stray again? Rob must have those doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ROFLMAO

Anon 03/08/17

WOW if you dont think this is RAAC you need to get your head examined

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No!

richardgerald, I will read no more of your pathetic stories... you are one sick puppy. You know human love as sex only.... I would have slashed the painting and left forever, to never look back.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 7 years ago
See Pencarrow's alternative ending before voting!

I gave this chapter 5*'s but (and others have probably already said this) after reading Pencarrow's alternative ending i'd have preferred to give this one a 2* vote. His wrap-up was far more realistic, I felt. Excellent work from that first-time contributor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

You are, without a doubt, one of the more frustrating authors on this site. I believe you to be MM, his clone or a man hating woman. Time after time, story after story, you let your lead male character get bullied, manipulated and abused. All you need to do is look at the low score this story got to KNOW that people hated it. It's a shame because you can write a good story. Your endings need some serious work. In this train wreck you want us to believe a man deeply involved with his work will let a long term love affair his wife was involved in, meant nothing to their marriage. Even she says she has no regrets and felt she did nothing wrong. For a man like this, there was never going to be complete forgiveness, even in the face of a threesome. There's simply no way he engages with the two women. Even your writing failed to make me believe that was possible. Once again, you ruined a good story by letting a cheating wife convince her poor husband that she was worth taking back. Damn I wish FTDS was still around. I gave this a good score for the writing, a "1" for the story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
The Story a 5, the man a 1

Excellently written story in that the settings are beautifully described and the feelings are examined and dealt with somewhat efficiently. There's beauty there. You really don't like men though, do you? That's a shame. This man is second to his wife, second to his children, and is only in the bed of these women and in the lives of their families because the real alpha male in the story is dead. If he were alive your intrepid hero would just be another clueless cuck getting sloppy seconds. You try to give him balls and brains with the ancillary tidbits of military and academic endeavors but in the end he's just another loser. His only success is he lived longer than the bull that his wife loved more than him. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grow a set of balls

Well written story, pleasr grow a set of balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I was wrong!

No longer do I find Rob to be likable. He should have tossed Avril out the window. No one is expressing regret. He was all but replaced in his wife and childrens' lives and never thinks the only reason he got the truth was by accident. Probably would still be getting lies from the wife and nothing from Avril if Philippe were still alive. Again thanks for your efforts.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 7 years ago
RichardGerald

You are an exellent writer,however you ride the line between the acceptable and the unacceptable a little too often,this tale and "Friday" among others are an example of your sometimes bizzare writingstyle and understandings of people in general

I give you 3 stars for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total steaming pile of shit!

As always another loser husband story. No one with any self-respect would take this horrible betrayal without getting revenge. But the husbands in your crap stories always are balless sissy losers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"No need," I said, "Avril explained it all."

Just like that huh? Sorry, but it's an engine out of balance. Can't see a man like this rolling over and settling for a belly rub. He has a clearly written sense of right and wrong, duty, honor, and not to mention a profound coolness under pressure.

Good writing as usual, completely implausible otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This effort sucked plot wise on many levels but the blame resides with the author.

The characters were deplorable and vain. JPB pens many similar cuck/slut tales but this effort was a waste of time and space. Plausibility = -1 billion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Biggest bunch of shit I have ever read on this site

no one would have put up with that.... first thing he would have done was destroy that painting and then kicked his wife ( and I use that term loosly) and his kids to the curb

Bo47Bo47about 7 years ago
A win-win story

The hero in this story was obviously not totally defined by the wife and kids. He was rather laid back in terms of his personal relationships from his comments about his sons. He was more in tune with very high RPM engines that spoke his language. Not every male's ego is all wrapped around his cock, though this site seems to have an abundance of such. By the way, how you win over a dead guy who was f------ your wife, why, by f------ his of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

He should've divorced her as no infidelity should be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It seems as though the two women simply manipulated the foolish man into forgiving them and accepting them, and took advantage of his need to be the good guy always... The bases of it all are still lies and like a house of cards, they will fall down...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible ending

You should post a alternate ending here ,not another person. She was so blatant in her cheating and having her lover in the home with her young sons is beyond sick. This women needs a lot of payback. No forgiveness here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are still the same cuckold idiot as always!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Its a tragedy that you are blocked-up in your cuckold fantasy and that your manly protagonists are always end as wimps! I think you are at reality an ugly old bag or a real faggot!!!

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong

Sorry but there wasn't a better story here......very unsatisfactory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUCKING AWFUL

SUCKS A BIG GREEN DONKEY DICK. Your hero Rob is a VD dripping pussy. What a scumbag family. No wonder the French can not fight for shit. They are totally fucked up. Just like you. I know you get off on sloppy seconds, and burying your face in a pussy somebody else has just fucked. Ron is a sorry shit, pussy whipped, worthless no good piece of shit, and that whole family has him right where they want him. Next stip will have him sucking his faggot son's boyfriend, and going yum yum.What a awful, pathetic story. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANY MORE. Take a vacation and go to a whorehouse and suck all the cum filled whore pussies.

r

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Redux

Certainly a good outline and the long term secret lover on the side is always going to have the potential for fireworks. This story ended in a truce and acceptance. This in turn has created outrage as the potential is there for further exploration of Rob's actions and feelings as he chooses a different path. What also is missing is more depth in Karen's thoughts and feelings in Chapter 3. Remorse? Fear? Regret? Pain? Determination? Plotting and planning? Schemes? All we know is what is seen thru Rob's eyes, and Karen has already been presented as very good at concealing secrets,lies, and deceit.

As such, the story has potential to have different endings...especially less happy endings. These endings should be explored and in detail...not in a hurry. Starting with Chapter 3. You chose the acceptance route, but you did it in a rather one-sided manor compared to Chapters One and Two. The drama, pain, and indecision of Rob was rather lack-luster and rudderless. We know that more is there but it was glossed over. His thoughts and pain required further exploration. And this pain should had been tied into Karen's thoughts, actions, and pain...if any. The acceptance ending could had worked much better simply if another Chapter focusing on Karen's inner thoughts was explored. But as written, the readers are left in serious doubt if Karen was really in any pain or sorrow for hurting Rob. She is portrayed more like a selfish spoiled housewife who had her cake and ate it too and now expects her actions to have no consequences. Once should not surrender or accept Karen as she is presented...with what little we know of her thoughts.

Karen did not earn the truce or acceptance. Rob merely gave up in fighting his inner turmoil. As such, Rob is a loser and Karen is the winner.

The acceptance ending could work, but you left out too much of the inner turmoil and the fighting together to overcome it by Rob and Karen. Therefore, this story screams for a detailed and rather long revision starting with Chapter 3. And in truth with such a push button topic as this and the depth of the betrayal, this story requires probably at least 5 more chapters to reach acceptance.

A BTB ending would be much easier to accomplish with the one-sided thoughts of Rob and the mystery of Karen's feelings. But the acceptance route has certainly pushed the buttons.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7about 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. I really enjoyed it. Five out of five.

I like both BTB and RAAc stories as long as they are done well.

I particularly liked the plot device about how he found out with the painting.

I did feel the wife got off a little easy, but it didn't bother me too much.

After all, the husband did get a second wife in compensation.

But I would have liked a bit more atonement on her part. How about this? The cheating wife has to live alone on the top floor of the house and have no sex for a period of time equal to that which he spent on his military deployment.

Meanwhile the husband lives on the lower level with her dead lover's wife, living as man and wife with all husband bed privileges.

After that multi-month period is up then we will talk about getting back together.

Cheers,

Steve

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous